(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,311 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 427.
#15403 1 year ago

Link not work for me...

#15404 1 year ago

spamming every owners thread with a dead link……..priceless!

#15405 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a shooting rod? Not my sale... just passing along.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-shooter-rod-nib-502-7101-00#post-7256979

#15406 1 year ago

Thanks for the bump fam. Now pending, possibly thanks to you ^_^

#15407 1 year ago

Jurassic Park Speaker light kits are on sale today. $5 off $100+ or $10 off of $160+. Discount auto-applies on checkout.

Only on our website: https://www.mythpinball.com

Note: Due to demand please allow 1-2 weeks for order processing

#15408 1 year ago

Link doesn't work?

#15410 1 year ago

I am on the lookout for the following hard to find parts for my JP premium. Please let me know if you happen to have either of these laying around!

Trex Head Assembly for Stern Pinball Machine 500-2478-00
Raptor cage motorized 2-bank assembly 500-1146-00

Please PM if you have any leads.

Thanks!

#15411 1 year ago
Quoted from mbt:

I am on the lookout for the following hard to find parts for my JP premium. Please let me know if you happen to have either of these laying around!
Trex Head Assembly for Stern Pinball Machine 500-2478-00
Raptor cage motorized 2-bank assembly 500-1146-00
Thanks!

Major assemblies like that are likely only obtainable through a distributor.

#15412 1 year ago
Quoted from mbt:

Thanks!

Pm’d

#15413 1 year ago

Anyone know where you can buy this JP translite?

20221125_235149 (resized).jpg20221125_235149 (resized).jpg
#15414 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Anyone know where you can buy this JP translite?
[quoted image]

I think that's a xianek one
https://xianek.eu/

#15415 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

The link gave me the run around, I'm interested in this translite too.

#15416 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Do you know if he prints the translite and mails it to you? For some reason it took me to his Google drive folders with all the translites so not sure if they are for download or just examples

#15417 1 year ago

Search for xianek on Facebook. There is more info there.

https://www.facebook.com/xianek

#15418 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Do you know if he prints the translite and mails it to you? For some reason it took me to his Google drive folders with all the translites so not sure if they are for download or just examples

The website tells you the price of his products - he does both backglasses and translites. The Google drive shows the various images that can be done.

To purchase anything just reach out to him via one of the methods mentioned on his webpage and tell him which image you want and whether as a backglass or translite

#15419 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I just get used to how many times I need to tap the action button
First time I tend to go for +5 rescues (2 taps on the action button) and this also relights smart missile. If I'm in a paddock, I'll go for Clear Paddock (1 tap); otherwise if I've already collected the +5 rescues, then I'll go for Extra Ball (3 taps).
Invalid can be a bit of fun, I've never stacked it with Chaos MB - now that would be a real blast!!
If trying to get to the 2nd Chaos MB, Complete Chaos (no taps) would definitely help and you also get access to a Control Room event when you've spelt CHAOS twice. Just depends on what you're going for and your game strategy

Thanks for the tips. I thought “Invalid” was a wasted shot. Oops.

#15420 1 year ago

Mysteries of the Truck.

For reasons iI can’t figure out, it is EXTREMELY rare that my truck is pointing right when I begin the Smart Missile sequence. This means the lane to the Amber target from the left flipper is unnecessarily tight. Thankfully, one *can* thread that needle. I’m assuming better players think ahead and take care to turn the truck first. Somehow I never do.

#15421 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Mysteries of the Truck.
For reasons iI can’t figure out, it is EXTREMELY rare that my truck is pointing right when I begin the Smart Missile sequence. This means the lane to the Amber target from the left flipper is unnecessarily tight. Thankfully, one *can* thread that needle. I’m assuming better players think ahead and take care to turn the truck first. Somehow I never do.

Smart missile doesn't activate unless the truck is pointing that direction. Have to do the tight shot unless you have multiple balls in play and use another ball to spin the truck before the smart missile ball is released.

#15422 1 year ago

Oh.
Oops.
Thanks for clueing me in!

First time ever:

I secured the Control Room!!

#15423 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Mysteries of the Truck.

Inlanes are lit based on rescues. Once you achieve the required number, if the truck is pointing left then Smart Missile will be lit in the left inlane, while if the truck is facing to the right then Super Spinner will be lit in the right inlane. If you have the inlane lit, you can spin the truck to the other side to switch it to the other inlane

#15424 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Inlanes are lit based on rescues. Once you achieve the required number, if the truck is pointing left then Smart Missile will be lit in the left inlane, while if the truck is facing to the right then Super Spinner will be lit in the right inlane. If you have the inlane lit, you can spin the truck to the other side to switch it to the other inlane

Very helpful.
Thanks!

#15425 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Search for xianek on Facebook. There is more info there.
https://www.facebook.com/xianek

Thanks - man he does nice work!

#15426 1 year ago

Trying to join the club....Just looking for a pro ANyone leaving....Have a loaded Houdini that I have a few offers on to ship or could do cash when i sells. MD/PA/DE/NJ/VA area

I had one on loan and loved it....One of the things that did confuse me, going by memory so I will be incorrect, but when you have the smart missile and you see the ground target I have no idea what I am doing or aiming for

#15427 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Trying to join the club....Just looking for a pro ANyone leaving....Have a loaded Houdini that I have a few offers on to ship or could do cash when i sells. MD/PA/DE/NJ/VA area
I had one on loan and loved it....One of the things that did confuse me, going by memory so I will be incorrect, but when you have the smart missile and you see the ground target I have no idea what I am doing or aiming for

The pops target (same target to start Chaos MB) - it's a tight shot!

#15428 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

The pops target (same target to start Chaos MB) - it's a tight shot!

Is that the amber shot?

#15429 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Is that the amber shot?

Yes - the Amber/Pops standup target. The target insert flashes yellow for Amber, blue for Smart Missile and red for Chaos MB.

Smart Missile is only lit (left inlane) if the truck is facing to the left, otherwise Super Spinner (right inlane) will be lit.

#15430 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

it's a tight shot!

Hell yeah it is. So satisfying when you hit it. Add on the fact that the width for the shot changes based on the direction the truck is facing.... ::chef's kiss::

#15431 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yes - the Amber/Pops standup target. The target insert flashes yellow for Amber, blue for Smart Missile and red for Chaos MB.
Smart Missile is only lit (left inlane) if the truck is facing to the left, otherwise Super Spinner (right inlane) will be lit.

So smart missile has nothing to do with lock down bar button? I think I was trying to use that

#15432 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

So smart missile has nothing to do with lock down bar button? I think I was trying to use that

You select the smart missile "payout" with the lockdown button. Then you need to make the shot to collect.

#15434 1 year ago

The last three threads I opened all had this message spamming them. I feel the “Black Friday sales post here” thread would be the appropriate place for your reminder. Seeing it cross posted in every corner of pinside is obnoxious.

#15435 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

The last three threads I opened all had this message spamming them. I feel the “Black Friday sales post here” thread would be the appropriate place for your reminder. Seeing it cross posted in every corner of pinside is obnoxious.

AGREED!!! This guy's is becoming the next PINMONK or that Pinstadium dude with the incessant spamming. UGGGH.

#15436 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

AGREED!!! This guy's is becoming the next PINMONK or that Pinstadium dude with the incessant spamming. UGGGH.

Post it in the "Market/ Pinball Mods thread" and leave it....

#15437 1 year ago

OK let me reel you guys back into our amazing thread.

Are there any mods you guys wish someone would make or make again?

#15438 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Amber shooter rods seemed to have dried up

#15439 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Maybe some sort of "precision flippers" would be nice.

#15440 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

#15443 1 year ago

For a Mod. Would love to see a topper like this that would turn an egg every so often or Dna combo collected or a mini one near controll room flasher.

IMG_5228-scaled (resized).jpgIMG_5228-scaled (resized).jpg
#15444 1 year ago
Quoted from JHS71:

For a Mod. Would love to see a topper like this that would turn an egg every so often or Dna combo collected or a mini one near controll room flasher.
[quoted image]

You could have a full size egg turner like that next to the pin, this could become the next big thig
People spend up to $3k on a Topper that no-one looks at while they are playing. Maybe they would spend $5k on a "Next To".

Does anyone know when the official Stern "Next To" for (insert game here) will be available?

#15445 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

LOL

#15446 1 year ago
Quoted from JHS71:

[quoted image]

Hmmmmm I like this idea

#15447 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Amber shooter rods seemed to have dried up

Yes

#15448 1 year ago

Decided to go ahead and order a premium translite . Here is a video link, it looks fantastic.

IMG-20221130-WA0002 (resized).jpgIMG-20221130-WA0002 (resized).jpg

#15449 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Decided to go ahead and order a premium translite . Here is a video link, it looks fantastic.

[quoted image]

Nice production quality!

#15450 1 year ago

Tech question for anyone in the know:

While working on my game I noticed that the EOS switch never registers as closed on my right flipper. I checked the leaf switch and it is closed up until the flipper is fully extended at which point it opens. Checking across the leaf with a continuity tester I am seeing contact and when I jump the ground and the input wire at the plug on the board it registers in diagnostics. I think my input or ground wire came disconnected or broke somewhere in the wire loom. Ug, thats going to be a pain to dig out.

My question is this: How bad is it if I keep playing on it until I get this fixed? Is the EOS back to the board used to cut power to the coil or is it just for reporting to the computer that it has hit EOS? Is there a mechanical EOS 'override' built in? Since my machine thinks I am always at EOS, am I not getting full power on the flipper coil?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Also posted on the other JP owners thread but that thread seems to have gone dry...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,311 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/309?hl=troys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.