(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,324 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by BrokenChair
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 427.
#15101 1 year ago

New owner here!
Is the raptor gate ever supposed to be only partly down or do I have an issue? I thought it was supposed to be all the way up or down.
I don’t recall this happening in the first few games I played on it but maybe wasn’t looking.

Minor thing: Any changes to the heli rotor to make it spin more? It’s not working poorly, just would be fun to get more spin.

#15102 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

New owner here!
Is the raptor gate ever supposed to be only partly down or do I have an issue? I thought it was supposed to be all the way up or down.
I don’t recall this happening in the first few games I played on it but maybe wasn’t looking.
Minor thing: Any changes to the heli rotor to make it spin more? It’s not working poorly, just would be fun to get more spin.

I'm guessing you're running 1.06 - there's a bug in the s/w if you don't have an IC. Stern have now released 1.07 which is supposed to address this issue

#15103 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

New owner here!

This happened on my game a few times. The only solution was power cycle the game. Manny65 mentioned that the latest code fixed this and truth be told I haven't had this issue in some time so hopefully that did address it. Only happened 5 or 6 times and seemed totally random.

Regarding the helicopter spinner mine isn't that exciting either maybe one or two spins. Sometimes it won't return to a position where it can be spun by the ball when making the S shot or launching the ball. I removed the blade via the screw and hit the spindle with quick burst of dry silicone spray. Spins a bit better but personally I think it's something with the weights on the blades. Not super satisfying that's for sure.

#15104 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

This happened on my game a few times. The only solution was power cycle the game. Manny65 mentioned that the latest code fixed this and truth be told I haven't had this issue in some time so hopefully that did address it. Only happened 5 or 6 times and seemed totally random.

Just now realizing that for my first week or so of ownership I was on the 1.05 movie code, and never saw it happen. I created a 1.07 SD card and swapped to that a few days ago, and now have seen it twice. I also was under the pf a bit, wondered if I had jostled something physically but sounds like a known issue.

#15105 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I had the same issue after reaching Visitor Centre however to progress to Escape Nublar you need to have done Secure Control Room, Museum Mayhem and Visitor Centre. Each of these will become lit on the PF once you've achieved it, so which ever aren't lit is what you need to work on (yes it's not clear and neither the info on the screen or the status displays when holding up a flipper show you your progression in either Control Room or T-Rex Events)
In regards to starting the T-Rex events, depending upon yours settings, the first 2 events you can get the letters simply hitting/bumping the truck but after that you need to fully swing of the truck to the other side to get each of letters for an event or Museum Mayhem.
In regards to lighting the 4 control room events to Secure the Control Room, you need to achieve these
• Catching your first dinosaur
• Spelling CHAOS twice
• Getting a Jackpot in Raptor Tri-Ball
• 15 tower shots

So basically I needed to work on turning the jeep enough times to finish out the T-Rex modes and work on the control room modes? I should’ve checked the control room light. I wonder if it was lit because I did get a few jackpots during Tri-ball.

#15106 1 year ago

I got to the visitor center last week for the first time ever, and after completing it, I too was like 'WTF do I do now?' lol.

Totally forgot about completing the T-Rex modes, but then remembered the control rooms. Then I drained shortly after that. It was my first and only billion point game though!

#15107 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Regarding the helicopter spinner mine isn't that exciting either maybe one or two spins. Sometimes it won't return to a position where it can be spun by the ball when making the S shot or launching the ball. I removed the blade via the screw and hit the spindle with quick burst of dry silicone spray. Spins a bit better but personally I think it's something with the weights on the blades. Not super satisfying that's for sure.

You can go into the service menu and adjust the gate without having to reset.

#15108 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

So basically I needed to work on turning the jeep enough times to finish out the T-Rex modes and work on the control room modes? I should’ve checked the control room light. I wonder if it was lit because I did get a few jackpots during Tri-ball.

Yes.

#15109 1 year ago

Some of y'all need to watch Bowen's tutorial on YT.

#15110 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Some of y'all need to watch Bowen's tutorial on YT.

This sounds both enlightening and demoralizing lol

#15111 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I got to the visitor center last week for the first time ever, and after completing it, I too was like 'WTF do I do now?' lol.
Totally forgot about completing the T-Rex modes, but then remembered the control rooms. Then I drained shortly after that. It was my first and only billion point game though!

Show off. Some of us still have no idea wtf you're talking about.

#15112 1 year ago

Let's try this again...

Wanted: Any JP2 PRO Gamecode Prior to v.1.07.0

Thanks to a helpful respondent to my earlier post on this subject, I now have a copy of the custom/movie code in v.1.05, but I'm hoping to find a copy of the stock code. Again, I will happily try *any* version prior to 1.07.0.

Thanks.

#15113 1 year ago

I set a new Grand Champion score today on my LE while the machine periodically distorted the speech and sound, continuously told me that my tranquilizer was ready, and the lights occasionally flashed on and off (almost blackout) for no apparent reason. My score seemed to increase even when I kept bricking shots. This is not the first time this has happened, but my score never increased so rapidly before nor has my score been anywhere as high as today. (Maybe I am improving as a player . . . nah.) I have reinstalled the software in the past, and sometimes that seems to help . . . for awhile. Except for my raptor gate, which has not worked correctly in a long time (the malfunction is always noted at startup), everything else seems to be working correctly in the game. I assume this is some kind of computer problem, but I have no clue how to address it. Any thoughts?

#15114 1 year ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

I set a new Grand Champion score today on my LE while the machine periodically distorted the speech and sound, continuously told me that my tranquilizer was ready, and the lights occasionally flashed on and off (almost blackout) for no apparent reason. My score seemed to increase even when I kept bricking shots. This is not the first time this has happened, but my score never increased so rapidly before nor has my score been anywhere as high as today. (Maybe I am improving as a player . . . nah.) I have reinstalled the software in the past, and sometimes that seems to help . . . for awhile. Except for my raptor gate, which has not worked correctly in a long time (the malfunction is always noted at startup), everything else seems to be working correctly in the game. I assume this is some kind of computer problem, but I have no clue how to address it. Any thoughts?

When scoring is happening when it shouldn’t then a good first place to check is switch test to see if a switch is registering when it shouldn’t.

#15115 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Let's try this again...
Wanted: Any JP2 PRO Gamecode Prior to v.1.07.0
Thanks to a helpful respondent to my earlier post on this subject, I now have a copy of the custom/movie code in v.1.05, but I'm hoping to find a copy of the stock code. Again, I will happily try *any* version prior to 1.07.0.
Thanks.

I have stock 1.06 at home. When I get back from Tinker AFB on Monday, I can get it to you.

#15116 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

When scoring is happening when it shouldn’t then a good first place to check is switch test to see if a switch is registering when it shouldn’t

This…

#15117 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

When scoring is happening when it shouldn’t then a good first place to check is switch test to see if a switch is registering when it shouldn’t.

Thanks for the reply. I really have no clue what I am doing when it comes to these tests. I have done a switch test (rolling the ball, etc.) making sure everything is registering, but I don't know how to check if a switch (or which switch) is registering when it shouldn’t. I had a problem with a switch registering when it shouldn’t on my Iron Maiden with the newton ball, but that was obvious to see it happening when playing and "easily" fixed by adjusting the leaf switch. I don't think this is a mechanical issue like that.

#15118 1 year ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Thanks for the reply. I really have no clue what I am doing when it comes to these tests. I have done a switch test (rolling the ball, etc.) making sure everything is registering, but I don't know how to check if a switch (or which switch) is registering when it shouldn’t. I had a problem with a switch registering when it shouldn’t on my Iron Maiden with the newton ball, but that was obvious to see it happening when playing and "easily" fixed by adjusting the leaf switch. I don't think this is a mechanical issue like that.

I'd start with eliminating a faulty switch as the problem since it's pretty quick and easy to do. Then if it isn't a faulty switch move on to other troubleshooting to see what it could be. But by doing switch test you can pretty easily and quickly either eliminate or identify a switch as the likely cause of the issue so it's a pretty good place to start.

Here's how I'd suggest using switch test. In the menu go to Diagnostics/Switch Menu/Switch Test. Don't forget to pull the white interlock switch out by the coin door so it will work. Select a known switch that's easy to get to. Maybe something like Switch 28 called Target - Bottom Right. That's the Lite 2x Scoring target on the lower right of the playfield below where the helicopter is. Push that switch with your finger and the game should beep and the LCD should show that Switch 28 was activated. If no other switch is registering then Switch 28 should continue to show that it was the last switch activated in switch test until another switch is triggered. See my picture attached. Note that the switch number of the last switch activated shows on the far left of the screen.

So, if you do this and it beeps but then the LCD immediately shows that a different switch (not Switch 28) was the last switch activated, then there's a decent chance that's the switch causing your problems. It could also be the case that a problem switch is just a bit out of alignment. So while in switch test I'd suggest hit the playfield with your hand to see if the vibration from that causes any switches to register.

Based on what you're saying about the tranquilizer continually getting qualified I'd suspect the opto for the tower shot (switch 60) is registering when it shouldn't, since the tranquilizer is qualified from tower shots and a ton of tower shots would also result in a ton of points in addition to the tranquilizers. I'd guess something is causing that opto to repeatedly register to award massive points and continual tranquilizers.

Here's a link to the manual for the game. The list of all switches and the switch numbers starts on Page 14.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/JurassicPark_LE_Pre_web.pdf

45D76704-DB15-45F6-A456-569F2E928909 (resized).jpeg45D76704-DB15-45F6-A456-569F2E928909 (resized).jpeg
#15119 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Based on what you're saying about the tranquilizer continually getting qualified I'd suspect the opto for the tower shot (switch 60) is registering when it shouldn't, since the tranquilizer is qualified from tower shots and a ton of tower shots would also result in a ton of points in addition to the tranquilizers. I'd guess something is causing that opto to repeatedly register to award massive points and continual tranquilizers.

Thanks for the detailed information and guidance. So I checked it all out per your instructions and everything seemed to be working. I played for about an hour and, of course, I could not duplicate the issue (and my scores sucked, as usual). I think, though, that it is likely the problem has something to do with the opto for the tower shot. I remember that those shots magically increased during all the light flickering, sound distortion, and tranquilizer qualifying. If that is the problem, I assume that I would need to replace the optos for the tower shot, which looks to be an inexpensive fix. I am hopeful it is that easy, but, of course, it is pinball . . . where nothing ever seems to be easy.

#15120 1 year ago

new owner here premium . great game but man the shots are tight , so a little frustrating, question I see a topper on a pro, Dose a topper come with a premium from stern? I didn't get one. Thanks

#15121 1 year ago
Quoted from tonycip:

new owner here premium . great game but man the shots are tight , so a little frustrating, question I see a topper on a pro, Dose a topper come with a premium from stern? I didn't get one. Thanks

Toppers dont come with.... 11 games and 1400 posts... and asking that....? oh and stupid expensive....

#15122 1 year ago

Stern topper is plain as shit too especially for the cost. Tilt is doing another run next month of theirs so not sure if you have any interest in it but it much nicer looking and much cheaper. Only problem is tilts communication lol.

#15123 1 year ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Thanks for the detailed information and guidance. So I checked it all out per your instructions and everything seemed to be working. I played for about an hour and, of course, I could not duplicate the issue (and my scores sucked, as usual). I think, though, that it is likely the problem has something to do with the opto for the tower shot. I remember that those shots magically increased during all the light flickering, sound distortion, and tranquilizer qualifying. If that is the problem, I assume that I would need to replace the optos for the tower shot, which looks to be an inexpensive fix. I am hopeful it is that easy, but, of course, it is pinball . . . where nothing ever seems to be easy.

It might not be the optos themselves but possibly a bad solder joint or connector (eg if the opto LED is intermittently going on & off due to a poor connection to power, then the opto receiver will interpret when it can't see the LED as the ball blocking the light and hence the game will believe that the tower shot has been made).

#15124 1 year ago

It has been a long grind but I finally started When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth. That mode is epic!

#15125 1 year ago

Can someone please post a pic of their raptor (premium) preferably showing the tail end. During shipping the nut has come loose and the weighted washers went everywhere. There isn't really anything in the manual so I'm just wanting to check I have it back together properly.

Thanks in advance.

#15126 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Stern topper is plain as shit too especially for the cost. Tilt is doing another run next month of theirs so not sure if you have any interest in it but it much nicer looking and much cheaper. Only problem is tilts communication lol.

Tilt topper is awesome!

E2A24FD1-592E-4B12-AF18-262452A03AFD (resized).jpegE2A24FD1-592E-4B12-AF18-262452A03AFD (resized).jpeg
#15127 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

It has been a long grind but I finally started When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth. That mode is epic!

Congrats!

Of course, I don't really know what that is, but if it's hella hard to reach, good for you!

#15128 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Congrats!
Of course, I don't really know what that is, but if it's hella hard to reach, good for you!

Thanks!

SPOILERS below:

It's the final mode in the game and is quite difficult to reach. To start the mode you need to reach and complete the 4 wizard modes (T-Rex, Control Room, Visitor Center and Escape Nublar).

You also get an achievement.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#15129 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

Thanks!
SPOILERS below:

It's the final mode in the game and is quite difficult to reach. To start the mode you need to reach and complete the 4 wizard modes (T-Rex, Control Room, Visitor Center and Escape Nublar).
You also get an achievement.
[quoted image]

Gee, just five IC Achievement points for reaching the ultimate mode? What a gyp!

#15130 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Toppers don't come with.... 11 games and 1400 posts... and asking that....? oh and stupid expensive....

You got me... I'm Padding my post count... 1500 and I get a free T-shirt...

#15131 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

It might not be the optos themselves but possibly a bad solder joint or connector (eg if the opto LED is intermittently going on & off due to a poor connection to power, then the opto receiver will interpret when it can't see the LED as the ball blocking the light and hence the game will believe that the tower shot has been made).

Thanks! Will consider that as well.

#15132 1 year ago

I just checked and found out I have JP Pro code v1.05 and v1.06 for anyone who needs it.

Don't know exactly HOW I'll get it to you as these files are 1+ gig, but I'm willing to help people in need IF THEY come up with a way for me to make the file available to them.

#15133 1 year ago

This is how I hit my high score with a single shot. Please keep in mind, my outlanes and tilt are set to easy so don't take this score too seriously.

Pteranodon Attack represents the only way I am aware of to "blow up" JP.

For those that are unaware, the mode is simple, three hits to the Pteranodon ramp (middle right ramp) qualifies the mode and the fourth starts it.
It is a timed frenzy mode which has two components; every 12 switches increases a multiplier and; all switches add 25k to the mode value (which increases +10k for each time you start the mode).
The sum of these is claimed by shooting the Pteranodon ramp while Pteranodon Attack is running.

Despite your mode value (25k/switch) expiring after the mode runs out, the multiplier doesn't (it keeps building) every time you qualify Pteranodon Attack.

The method here is nothing new to many. Start Pteranodon Attack, jam the spinners as much as possible, rinse and repeat, then finally cash in a huge jackpot towards the end of your game after doing virtually nothing else.

Some notes that help maximise scoring:
- Spinners give the most switch hits per shot so only aim for spinners when Pteranodon Attack is running.
- You must finish T-rex mode. This extends all mode timers which is probably the most important thing.
- Pteranodon Attack keeps counting down at all times; during animations, ball holds etc. so avoid these when you’re in or close to starting Pteranodon Attack.
- Get as many extra balls as you can.
- Try and finish fossil set 1 which gives an additional 10x multiplier.
- Don’t worry about finishing things other than T-rex or modes that help you achieve fossil set 1.
- Use every multiball to start Pteranodon mode and smash spinners (don’t forget that any ball that is saved by ball save will activate the Premium helicopter spinner).
- Other than what is listed above, don’t focus on anything other than hitting the ramp to get it started and the spinners to build the value.
- Don’t shoot/flip randomly during Pteranodon Attack as something could accidentally go up the Pteranodon ramp.
- Sometimes you cannot start Pteranodon Attack, such as during wizard modes.

My strategy to claim the jackpot
- Have 2x scoring ready (qualified by hitting the all three 'set the trap' targets and then the main supply drop target).
- Have a multiball ready
- Start Pteranodon Attack.
- Start multiball
- Drain as many balls as possible while continually hitting the central spinner with a single ball (Premium strategy)
- Start 2x playfield
- When 2x playfield and Pteranodon are close to expiring it is time to aim for the Pteranodon ramp.

I'm keen to hear stories of even larger Pteranodon Jackpots or other ways to blow this game up!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15134 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

I just checked and found out I have JP Pro code v1.05 and v1.06 for anyone who needs it.
Don't know exactly HOW I'll get it to you as these files are 1+ gig, but I'm willing to help people in need IF THEY come up with a way for me to make the file available to them.

Dropbox will work.

#15135 1 year ago

**EDIT. SOLD**

I have an extra Mezel Mods plastic protector set (orange & clear) if anyone is interested. Brand new - was never installed.

https://mezelmods.com/products/jurassic-park-pinball-plastic-protector-set

$34 new + shipping. I'll send to you for $30 total (CONUS).

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 11.37.00 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-10-18 at 11.37.00 AM (resized).png

#15136 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

I have an extra Mezel Mods plastic protector set (orange & clear) if anyone is interested. Brand new - was never installed.
https://mezelmods.com/products/jurassic-park-pinball-plastic-protector-set
$34 new + shipping. I'll send to you for $30 total (CONUS).
[quoted image]

Are these the thick ones or the thin ones?

#15137 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Are these the thick ones or the thin ones?

Very thick!

IMG_0252 (resized).jpegIMG_0252 (resized).jpeg
#15138 1 year ago

Hello everyone i decided to upload my Adaptermodel For the Jada Toy Car so everyone with a 3D printer can print it themself.
It is now Aviable to Buy as a 3D Printing model online for 40 Dollars wich i get 70% of it. (Included Tax)
If you are Intrested and want to support me here is the Link :
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/hobby-diy/mechanical-parts/adapter-for-toycar-for-stern-pinball-jurassic-park
Please mind the License:
Royalty Free License ( Cf Cgtrader Terms and conditions ) Reselling Any parts, modified parts, baked Geometry or texture, or any sources file is not allowed

IMG_20210608_174818 (resized).jpgIMG_20210608_174818 (resized).jpgIMG_20210710_114323 (resized).jpgIMG_20210710_114323 (resized).jpgIMG_20210710_115036 (resized).jpgIMG_20210710_115036 (resized).jpg

#15139 1 year ago

I installed my cliffy ramps last night but haven't played a game yet.

Before I installed it on the tower shot, I tried manually rolling a ball up there and I am pretty sure that it BARELY nicked the screw on the left side, which caused it to slow down ever so slightly.

And these ramps should resolve that issue.

I've had SO MANY SHOTS where it seems like a good shot and is moving fast, then it just barely doesn't make it up the ramp and drops right down. I'm really hoping this fixes it.

Oh and installing them was kind of a pain because you need to either work around the wireforms or remove em.

#15140 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Oh and installing them was kind of a pain because you need to either work around the wireforms or remove em.

Welcome to pinball.

#15141 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I installed my cliffy ramps last night but haven't played a game yet.
Before I installed it on the tower shot, I tried manually rolling a ball up there and I am pretty sure that it BARELY nicked the screw on the left side, which caused it to slow down ever so slightly.
And these ramps should resolve that issue.
I've had SO MANY SHOTS where it seems like a good shot and is moving fast, then it just barely doesn't make it up the ramp and drops right down. I'm really hoping this fixes it.

Just ordered mine, lemme know if any tips from just having done it.

#15142 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Just ordered mine, lemme know if any tips from just having done it.

Just take the wireforms off. It will make it easier than my installation was.

I have spotlights attached to both slingshots so removing that screw down there on the slingshot holding the wireeforms to it is just a huge pain in the ass, so I worked around having to do that.

#15143 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Hello everyone i decided to upload my Adaptermodel For the Jada Toy Car so everyone with a 3D printer can print it themself.
It is now Aviable to Buy as a 3D Printing model online for 40 Dollars wich i get 70% of it. (no Tax)
If you are Intrested and want to support me here is the Link :
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/hobby-diy/mechanical-parts/adapter-for-toycar-for-stern-pinball-jurassic-park
Please mind the License:
Royalty Free License ( Cf Cgtrader Terms and conditions ) Reselling Any parts, modified parts, baked Geometry or texture, or any sources file is not allowed
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for that. Maybe I'm missing something, how do I download the .stl file form that site?

#15144 1 year ago

I'm all for designing/engineering 3D parts, but in this case it's not needed. Here are my simple Jeep mounting instructions posted several months ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/162#post-5967641

#15145 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm all for designing/engineering 3D parts, but in this case it's not needed. Here are my simple Jeep mounting instructions posted several months ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/162#post-5967641

To be fair, it does make the installation easier and require less tools.

#15146 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Thanks for that. Maybe I'm missing something, how do I download the .stl file form that site?

Im also new to this, but after the purchase you should be able to download it over the same button.

Quoted from purbeast:

Thanks
The part was several time overworked.
It also places the car at the best balance point. Covers the metalplate while keep the car in the position where no colision with the rails happen.

I also will make future adjustments acording to recomendations. From buyers.

#15147 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Yeah... But if I made something like this I'd just post it for free on shapeways. I'd put in the effort to have it on my machine, and then let everyone else benefit for free.

If anyone wants a 3d file for a piece to prop up a leaning raptor, let me know.

#15148 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

And He his not asking for $$ to be fair....

#15149 1 year ago

"To be faaaaaiiirrrrr!" I figured it was a Letter Kenny thing

#15150 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

Yeah... But if I made something like this I'd just post it for free on shapeways. I'd put in the effort to have it on my machine, and then let everyone else benefit for free.
If anyone wants a 3d file for a piece to prop up a leaning raptor, let me know.

Yes please that would be great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

There are 21,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/303 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.