(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,311 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 427.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I would love these 2 without freeplay. Thanks very much they look great.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd like them without "Free Play" also. For the home, it's not necessary.

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

A molded toy is better than a flat piece of plastic. Who gives a stuff what store it's from.

You are right, it doesn't matter what store they are from. Mashing kid toys into a pinball machine is dumb no matter where you get them

I also find it hard to believe people are going to stop at replacing the raptor and not jam in an aisle's worth of additional toys

#103 4 years ago

I can see people putting in a Raptor, pteranodon, dilophosaurus and new helicopter or jeep but obviously there will be plenty of fish tank plants and other cheesy looking add ons. The raptor is the only must swap on the pro imo.

#104 4 years ago

I'll do the Raptor to mimic the premium/pro model, and since the helicopter is a static toy in the pro, I'll do a molded helicopter. I mean, that IS a legit shot that needs to be made in the game, and I feel like stern didn't do a great job highlighting the helipad.

#105 4 years ago

Just the raptor(s) and helicopter for me too. Replace, not add.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

They hunt in pairs, right?[quoted image]

So, what are the actual measurements on these things now that you've got them in your hands? I have one ordered also, but the dimensions in the listing were kind of generic

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from jbug:I'd like them without "Free Play" also. For the home, it's not necessary.

This one has a better aspect ratio. The other looked too stretched out.

Jurassic Park (resized).jpgJurassic Park (resized).jpg
#108 4 years ago

I am usually not a mod-guy but really think I am going to love this pin and will be looking for some molded mods to make it a little more special

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I am usually not a mod-guy but really think I am going to love this pin and will be looking for some molded mods to make it a little more special

Mods for this game are going to be great!

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Mods for this game are going to be great!

I agree. The game looks great, rules sound good so far, I'm ok with the artwork, animations look amazing! The one area I think stern was a bit lacking on was a few of the toys to highlight key shots. Especially the helipad and raptor pen on the pro model. Maybe even a better looking guard tower. So many possibilities for some nice mods to enhance the playfield.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I agree. The game looks great, rules sound good so far, I'm ok with the artwork, animations look amazing! The one area I think stern was a bit lacking on was a few of the toys to highlight key shots. Especially the helipad and raptor pen on the pro model. Maybe even a better looking guard tower. So many possibilities for some nice mods to enhance the playfield.

Difficult to see at first becuase the game is loaded with shots, but it's still got the usual stern flat plastics ever where.
Not complaining because the game looks awesome, just an observation.
Stern looks like they hit a home run on this one.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

This one has a better aspect ratio. The other looked too stretched out.[quoted image]

It indeed does. I like that very much. JP is the real deal. From the reveal, it looks like a game that you will not easily get bored with. I am going to wait though to see how Elvira stacks up, depending on if Stern shows it at Expo. If not I will get the premium JP and be happy.

Maybe a "Midnight Madness" mode will be added as they did with Munsters.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

It indeed does. I like that very much. JP is the real deal. From the reveal, it looks like a game that you will not easily get bored with. I am going to wait though to see how Elvira stacks up, depending on if Stern shows it at Expo. If not I will get the premium JP and be happy.
Maybe a "Midnight Madness" mode will be added as they did with Munsters.

Was the Midnight madness mode on Munsters added after the game was released? Like via a code update? Because that would be amazing if they added it to JP sometime down the road!

#114 4 years ago

New Lego set. Complete with Malcom's chest

20190810_135649 (resized).jpg20190810_135649 (resized).jpg20190810_135720 (resized).jpg20190810_135720 (resized).jpg20190810_135714 (resized).jpg20190810_135714 (resized).jpg
#115 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

New Lego set. Complete with Malcom's chest [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why with the chest hair??? Lol!!

#116 4 years ago

So, what are the actual measurements on these things now that you've got them in your hands? I have one ordered also, but the dimensions in the listing were kind of generic

6.5” from nose to tip of tail
1.5” wide
3.25” tall

Should fit nicely into that area.

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

6.5” from nose to tip of tail
1.5” wide
3.25” tall
Should fit nicely into that area.

Awesome!! I still don't know how you got them so fast. Lol. The only vendors I found on Amazon were in the UK.

#118 4 years ago

Was the Midnight madness mode on Munsters added after the game was released? Like via a code update? Because that would be amazing if they added it to JP sometime down the road!

Yes, it was added after release via updated code and I agree with you that it would amazing.

#119 4 years ago

Whats with the need to have FREE PLAY in 32 point font on these apron cards? I am pressing start on a game in my basement, I know it's on free play.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Yes, it was added after release via updated code and I agree with you that it would amazing.

Good to know, thanks for the info!

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Whats with the need to have FREE PLAY in 32 point font on these apron cards? I am pressing start on a game in my basement, I know it's on free play.

Then stick to the yellow one that comes with it that also says it.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yeah, just a rule card on one side, and some nice art on the other side and I'm good. I do like the cards coindropper was kind enough to share with us

#123 4 years ago

Would these be of any use instead? Just trying to make something that isn't the mustard yellow...
Limited 1 (resized).jpgLimited 1 (resized).jpgLimited 2 (resized).jpgLimited 2 (resized).jpgLimited 3 (resized).jpgLimited 3 (resized).jpgLimited 4 (resized).jpgLimited 4 (resized).jpgPremium 1 (resized).jpgPremium 1 (resized).jpgPremium 2 (resized).jpgPremium 2 (resized).jpgPremium 3 (resized).jpgPremium 3 (resized).jpg

rules 2 (resized).jpgrules 2 (resized).jpgrules 3 (resized).jpgrules 3 (resized).jpgrules 4 (resized).jpgrules 4 (resized).jpgrules (resized).jpgrules (resized).jpg
#124 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Would these be of any use instead? Just trying to make something that isn't the mustard yellow...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They all look awesome!

#125 4 years ago

They look great!

Let's get some Pro cards!

#126 4 years ago

I wish someone would make a 1.00 per game, 2.00 for 3 game card.

#127 4 years ago

Coindripper, yes, yes, yes and thanks. Those are the best yet. You could take over the custom card market. Have you thought about doing other games?

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Let's get some Pro cards!

Already got em

0ba27fc78c80e66d5843f97063f2aa7ff2632d7e (resized).jpeg0ba27fc78c80e66d5843f97063f2aa7ff2632d7e (resized).jpega556c70276d1aa197b39aa9c7b578df742009bc5 (resized).jpga556c70276d1aa197b39aa9c7b578df742009bc5 (resized).jpg
#129 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I wish someone would make a 1.00 per game, 2.00 for 3 game card.

price card 1 (resized).jpgprice card 1 (resized).jpgprice card 2 (resized).jpgprice card 2 (resized).jpgprice card 3 (resized).jpgprice card 3 (resized).jpgprice card 4 (resized).jpgprice card 4 (resized).jpg
#130 4 years ago

Sorry that I am flooding this thread guys. Just trying to help dress them up when we start getting them. Made some corrections to instruction cards and playing with the lettering and stuff.

Rules 1.jpgRules 1.jpgRules 2.jpgRules 2.jpgRules 3.jpgRules 3.jpgRules 4.jpgRules 4.jpgRules 5.jpgRules 5.jpgRules 6.jpgRules 6.jpgRules 7.jpgRules 7.jpgRules 8.jpgRules 8.jpgRules 9.jpgRules 9.jpgrules 10.jpgrules 10.jpg

LE 1 (resized).jpgLE 1 (resized).jpgPrem 1 (resized).jpgPrem 1 (resized).jpgLE 4 (resized).jpgLE 4 (resized).jpgPrem 3 (resized).jpgPrem 3 (resized).jpgPro 1 (resized).jpgPro 1 (resized).jpgPro 3 (resized).jpgPro 3 (resized).jpg
#131 4 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Coindripper, yes, yes, yes and thanks. Those are the best yet. You could take over the custom card market. Have you thought about doing other games?

I appreciate the compliment, but none of this is very original and I am literally using Microsoft office to do these. I don't have any fancy stuff nor any artistic talent. If you have any other games in mind, I would be willing to give it a shot though!

#132 4 years ago

There in and I might have my Pro tomorow. Oh yeah.

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

There in and I might have my Pro tomorow. Oh yeah.

Do you know if Player one is bring a JP to the CNE?

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Do you know if Player one is bring a JP to the CNE?

There will be one there!

#135 4 years ago

Wow great job on the cards!

#136 4 years ago

I'm going to see if I can get my fedex/kinkos store to print some out for me this weekend and laminate them

#137 4 years ago

I am losing it over here!! I can’t wait to get the call from my distributor.

#138 4 years ago

I'm going to see if I can get my fedex/kinkos store to print some out for me this weekend and laminate them

Just an FYI to all, as long as you have a smartphone you can walk into any bestbuy, Bluetooth to a premium photo printer and print it on photo paper. Did it for Simpson’s and it looks fantastic. No need for lamination.

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Just an FYI to all, as long as you have a smartphone you can walk into any bestbuy, Bluetooth to a premium photo printer and print it on photo paper. Did it for Simpson’s and it looks fantastic. No need for lamination.

What size should they be printed?

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

I just realized, I don’t think I re-sized these to 140x75mm before uploading. Let me know if anyone has issues and needs them resized. I may move it to a new thread for cards so I’m not taking up this thread.

#141 4 years ago

Mine was delivered to my location today. Played about 8 games. LOVED it! The seemingly endless combos were so satisfying: left ramp, right ramp, tower, S shot to right inlane, and repeat. Even had a hard shot to the raptor area come around so quickly that it felt like a combo.

Ball was occasionally getting stuck trying to exit the raptor area. It was easy to shake out, but interested to hear if that's happening to anyone else, and what the fix is. (I was too impatient to take the glass off and experiment).

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The seemingly endless combos were so satisfying

Great to hear... but was it too endless? Or were there definitely some shorter ball times and quick saves needed?

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

What size should they be printed?

Ive tried so many times to print cards on my own, and the size is NEVER correct....lol. That's why I'm taking some stock cards with me to Kinkos and letting them deal with it..... LOL

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

What about the paper? Best buy just has photo quality paper loaded in their printers? I'm asking, not being snarky

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Great to hear... but was it too endless? Or were there definitely some shorter ball times and quick saves needed?

Not too endless. It's not a drain monster, and I did have some longer ball times...but I was also shooting really well (as opposed to when I played two games at ReplayFX where I was constantly bricking shots).

In a few days, if I remember, I'll post average ball times for the first few hundred plays.

#146 4 years ago

Thank you very much! I'd love a Deadpool Pro
1 for 1 game
2 for 3 game

I don't want to ask for to much, but it would look great in my arcade.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Thank you very much! I'd love a Deadpool Pro
1 for 1 game
2 for 3 game
I don't want to ask for to much, but it would look great in my arcade.

Already done. Check the DP thread. Made some today.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I just realized, I don’t think I re-sized these to 140x75mm before uploading. Let me know if anyone has issues and needs them resized. I may move it to a new thread for cards so I’m not taking up this thread.

They look awesome. Might want to leave dead space in the corners though, since they will be covered up after sliding into place.

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

That seems like stealing...

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

That seems like stealing...

I suppose if you felt real guilty about it, you could always tell a sales person you wanted to "do a few test prints" to see how it performs before buying

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 21,311 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.