(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,328 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 427.
#14901 1 year ago
Quoted from Rat:

My top 4 high score were over 1bill before but I wasn't progressing through the code as much as I wanted. Now my top is 1.6bill and I'm sooo close to getting to the Visitors Centre I can smell it

1bill is good before you added the new outlane posts. How do you have such a high score, but still haven't been to the visitor center? 1.6bill is a crazy high score without reaching the visitor center. Are you just cranking out multiballs, t-rex modes, and control center modes? You only need to complete 4 paddocks to get to the visitor center, and is usually pretty easy.

#14902 1 year ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

1bill is good before you added the new outlane posts. How do you have such a high score, but still haven't been to the visitor center? 1.6bill is a crazy high score without reaching the visitor center. Are you just cranking out multiballs, t-rex modes, and control center modes? You only need to complete 4 paddocks to get to the visitor center, and is usually pretty easy.

LOL ... "usually pretty easy" ... yeah I'd like to have a word with you :p

I've never gotten there before. I've gotten right before it a few times but never actually gotten to it. I very rarely can get the path in 4 too. I always mess that up somehow and usually it's on accident.

#14903 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I've never gotten there before. I've gotten right before it a few times but never actually gotten to it. I very rarely can get the path in 4 too. I always mess that up somehow and usually it's on accident.

Well I disagree with both of you! Haha, I've only been to the visitor center one time, so certainly not usually pretty easy for me, but my highest score (even WITH getting to the visitor center) is only ~450M... So something doesn't add up.

#14904 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Well I disagree with both of you! Haha, I've only been to the visitor center one time, so certainly not usually pretty easy for me, but my highest score (even WITH getting to the visitor center) is only ~450M... So something doesn't add up.

Scoring can be pretty big on T-Rex modes and Control Room modes, and even more if done with double scoring. Pteranodon can be boosted and then collected for some big points. And if you go to both T-Rex and Spino paddocks and win then you get KOTI multiball also. Points from all these things can add up pretty nicely without ever going to Visitor's Center.

#14905 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

I am agreeing with you - the game is hard as hell for me lol. I've never gotten to the visitor center. I've only ever gotten 2 fossils one time. Ever lol.

My GC is like 789 million but then my next high score is around 590 million I think.

I got a GZ Premium in early August and it's just insane how much longer games last in GZ than JP. I went back to JP last weekend and played 6 games and I think my high score wasn't even over 200 million. I think all 6 game times combined were like 20-25 minutes. In a good game of GZ I'm playing for at least 30 minutes lol.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.38.12 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.38.12 AM (resized).png
#14906 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I just did a run to visitor center, while trying to avoid every mode and multiball along the way (only paddocks), to see what the difficulty is and what the points look like. I tried to only shoot paddock shots, and I tried to get there in the least amount of shots possible. I ended up starting the first two t-rex modes just because the ball was unintentionally hitting the truck, but I timed out the t-rex multiball and I think I only made two shots in the second t-rex mode. I made it to visitor center on my first ball.

Scores:
- 96,938,380 just before making shot to start visitor center.
- 70,000,000 for visitor center bonus
- 184,588,380 right when visitor center mode started after bonus (no shots made)

My high score is 2,090,632,880

#14907 1 year ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

I just did a run to visitor center, while trying to avoid every mode and multiball along the way (only paddocks), to see what the difficulty is and what the points look like. I tried to only shoot paddock shots, and I tried to get there in the least amount of shots possible. I ended up starting the first two t-rex modes just because the ball was unintentionally hitting the truck, but I timed out the t-rex multiball and I think I only made two shots in the second t-rex mode. I made it to visitor center on my first ball.
Scores:
- 184,588,380 right when visitor center mode started after bonus (no shots made)

Maybe worth noting also that you don't even have to shoot paddock shots. Eventually the dinosaurs will get rid of the employees and escape the paddock if you don't catch them and then you can move on to the next paddock.

#14908 1 year ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

Scores:

So if I’m understanding correctly, you essentially only went for rescue shots and the left ramp to start the next paddock? Or are you saying you only went for the left ramp to start paddocks, and then waited patiently for your dinosaur to run through your rescue workers so that you could move on to the next paddock?

#14909 1 year ago
Quoted from athomepinsider:

So if I’m understanding correctly, you essentially only went for rescue shots and the left ramp to start the next paddock? Or are you saying you only went for the left ramp to start paddocks, and then waited patiently for your dinosaur to run through your rescue workers so that you could move on to the next paddock?

I only tried to time out t-rex multiballs/modes I accidentally started.

I shot white shots to spell map and start paddocks, I shot as many rescues as required to light the set trap targets, I shot the needed set trap targets to light capture or the helicopter ramp, and then I either captured the dinosaur or I shot the helicopter ramp and then captured the dinosaur. I went up the left side of the map, and didn't go to the middle or right paddocks at all (so only 4 paddocks needed for VC).

Edit: I think one of the dinosaurs got away from me, and I didn't capture it though. This still lets you advance to the next spell map section

#14910 1 year ago

Maybe its just me, but somehow I must have missed three great mods for Jurassic Park from Pinmonk. They are basically light shields that are placed under the playfield to 'modify' the light being seen in three specific playfield inserts: 1) The Rescue Ladder, 2) Escape Nublar, and 3) Electric Bolts.

The Ladder mod adds a varying color gradient to each of the five inserts, the Nublar mod adds a sheild to the mountain itself block the light, and the Electric Bolts change the bright white lightning to a blue-ish shade.

These are all very cosmetic, but they are very well done, screw right into existing attachment points. A nice little set of tweaks. I think it totalled $80 for the set of three.

https://pinmonk.com/collections/jurassic-park

p1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpgp3 (resized).jpg
#14911 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Maybe its just me, but somehow I must have missed three great mods for Jurassic Park from Pinmonk. They are basically light shields that are placed under the playfield to 'modify' the light being seen in three specific playfield inserts: 1) The Rescue Ladder, 2) Escape Nublar, and 3) Electric Bolts.
The Ladder mod adds a varying color gradient to each of the five inserts, the Nublar mod adds a sheild to the mountain itself block the light, and the Electric Bolts change the bright white lightning to a blue-ish shade.
These are all very cosmetic, but they are very well done, screw right into existing attachment points. A nice little set of tweaks. I think it totalled $80 for the set of three.
https://pinmonk.com/collections/jurassic-park
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting! I missed those. I have the ones he did for RUSH. Made a big difference.

#14912 1 year ago

Hi all. I bought a JP Pro yesterday. today it is acting up. For example I finished a game. Got the high score. Put my name in and then as it scrolled through the different high scores for the challenges it froze. Screen went blank and it re initialised. When it came back on the last game and my high score were lost. Its happened 3 times tonight at various points. Has anyone had the same issue or knows what is occurring. Thanks all

#14913 1 year ago

Replaced my Pro translite with the JD JP one. I'm liking it!

Screenshot_20220915-183536 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220915-183536 (resized).png
#14914 1 year ago
Quoted from Carl71:

Hi all. I bought a JP Pro yesterday. today it is acting up. For example I finished a game. Got the high score. Put my name in and then as it scrolled through the different high scores for the challenges it froze. Screen went blank and it re initialised. When it came back on the last game and my high score were lost. Its happened 3 times tonight at various points. Has anyone had the same issue or knows what is occurring. Thanks all

Sounds software related, so the first place I'd start troubleshooting this at is the SD card. Are you familiar with where this is in the backbox? With the machine off, you'll want to pop it out and see what it looks like. Is it the Stern OG card that ships with the machine, or did the previous owner install custom code (very popular with this machine), with a potentially cheap/shotty SD card.

Send some pics of the card after you eject it and we can help.

#14915 1 year ago

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary for putting down a deposit for Jurassic Park .

#14916 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Sounds software related, so the first place I'd start troubleshooting this at is the SD card. Are you familiar with where this is in the backbox? With the machine off, you'll want to pop it out and see what it looks like. Is it the Stern OG card that ships with the machine, or did the previous owner install custom code (very popular with this machine), with a potentially cheap/shotty SD card.
Send some pics of the card after you eject it and we can help.

Here is the SD card. The precious owner has updated the machine to 1.0.6

20220916_082652 (resized).jpg20220916_082652 (resized).jpg
#14917 1 year ago

I’ve heard 1.06 can cause issues resetting or hanging if you don’t have insider connected. Try the 1.05 code on a separate SD card.

#14918 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary for putting down a deposit for Jurassic Park .

Ouch....

#14919 1 year ago

I just got off the phone with the distributor, it looks like sometime in April. Hopefully it's April 2023 she meant.

#14920 1 year ago

Thanks. Do you know where I can get 1.05 other than emailing Stern? Is there a 1.05 or is 1.03 the one before? Thanks

#14921 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I’ve heard 1.06 can cause issues resetting or hanging if you don’t have insider connected. Try the 1.05 code on a separate SD card.

Do you know where I can get 1. 05 apart from emailing Stern? Is there a 1. 05 or was 1. 03 the one before? Thanks

#14922 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Premium or Pro?

#14923 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I just got off the phone with the distributor, it looks like sometime in April. Hopefully it's April 2023 she meant.

WOW!

#14924 1 year ago

Has anyone run into this issue and found a good solution to the ball trap here?

There seems to be a small gap between the post and the wire on the gate that allows the ball to rest against it. I took it apart and tried to bend the gate to keep the ball from resting there but no luck. I also tried an wedging something in there that made the gate rest higher up but that gap is still there, regardless of where the gate is sitting.

20220910_132825 (resized).jpg20220910_132825 (resized).jpg
#14925 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

Has anyone run into this issue and found a good solution to the ball trap here?
There seems to be a small gap between the post and the wire on the gate that allows the ball to rest against it. I took it apart and tried to bend the gate to keep the ball from resting there but no luck. I also tried an wedging something in there that made the gate rest higher up but that gap is still there, regardless of where the gate is sitting.
[quoted image]

Can’t work out where this is - is this the raptor pen on a Pro?

#14926 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Can’t work out where this is - is this the raptor pen on a Pro?

Yeah

#14928 1 year ago
Quoted from Carl71:

Do you know where I can get 1. 05 apart from emailing Stern? Is there a 1. 05 or was 1. 03 the one before? Thanks

Sorry I don't. I tried to edit the existing 1.06 SD card image link to 1.05 but that didnt work either - hopefully someone else in the thread here who's had the game for a while might have saved it when that code came out in Nov 2021.

I would also try the following though if you haven't

Check all your connections, both in the backbox and under the playfield - especially the node boards.
Get a new SD card (good brand like sandisk) and download the SD card image for 1.06 again and apply it, Insert that one (idea here is that existing card might just be a dud)

#14929 1 year ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

I only tried to time out t-rex multiballs/modes I accidentally started.

I shot white shots to spell map and start paddocks, I shot as many rescues as required to light the set trap targets, I shot the needed set trap targets to light capture or the helicopter ramp, and then I either captured the dinosaur or I shot the helicopter ramp and then captured the dinosaur. I went up the left side of the map, and didn't go to the middle or right paddocks at all (so only 4 paddocks needed for VC).

Edit: I think one of the dinosaurs got away from me, and I didn't capture it though. This still lets you advance to the next spell map section

Thanks everyone for the discussion about getting to VC, obviously I have not been focusing on this properly to get there. I have been playing to complete CHAOS, get multiballs and progress through them and trying to get through control room modes etc. Progressing through paddocks, capturing dinos has been a secondary consideration that happens along the way as I am trying to maximise my score.

I know the code and have read the wiki rulesheet, but somehow I have not been compelled to ignore all the other fun stuff and just go for paddocks. In fact I have never even bothered changing the paddock that is lit before starting with the ramp shot, I just take whichever is lit.

So now after reading people's comments I'm going to try to focus on getting to VC at the exclusion of everything else. I don't think it will take me long to get there applying this new strategy. Just for a bit of fun I will count the games it takes me, for a while anyway.

#14930 1 year ago

Does anyone know of the backboard can be taken off without too much hassle?

As for as I can see, the T-Rex assembly is mounted to the back of the backboard, but the ramps just go through the cutouts.

There maybe be a few posts and screws keeping everything tight and in place, so hoping I can get it off without too much difficulty.

Any thoughts?

#14931 1 year ago

Well nearly 2 months after I placed my order for Tilt Mirror Blades, they finally arrived yesterday and this morning I got them installed. Pretty easy learning process on what to do thanks to YouTube. Unplugged 3 molex connectors and 1 cat-5 cable connecting the playfield to the cabinet. Made sure to label them no matter how simple I thought it may have been to remember. Used some Gorilla double-sided tape along the back of each blade to keep them installed nice and stable.

Doing some digging in this thread for pictures of other owners with mirror blades, I didn’t find a whole lot. So, for future references for others who might be thinking of purchasing I made sure to take some pictures. It truly is difficult to capture the full effect of what mirror blades do for your playfield vs other art blades. I wish I could upload a video. I took a bunch and chose the ones I thought gave some decent impressions.

59C9BF77-0B4D-49CB-BBCD-54B11E4256D0 (resized).jpeg59C9BF77-0B4D-49CB-BBCD-54B11E4256D0 (resized).jpeg8E9A08A0-AEBA-4AD5-B60A-64FC96B01088 (resized).jpeg8E9A08A0-AEBA-4AD5-B60A-64FC96B01088 (resized).jpegF10766FE-D424-4F93-8487-3FB14EBE9699 (resized).jpegF10766FE-D424-4F93-8487-3FB14EBE9699 (resized).jpeg3D1BD1B6-983C-4FC5-91CB-A0AD19487566 (resized).jpeg3D1BD1B6-983C-4FC5-91CB-A0AD19487566 (resized).jpegBAA18113-0669-4A5D-A605-6600D33DCB2B (resized).jpegBAA18113-0669-4A5D-A605-6600D33DCB2B (resized).jpeg6F9B518A-9076-4B09-8463-658BA56C151A (resized).jpeg6F9B518A-9076-4B09-8463-658BA56C151A (resized).jpeg
#14932 1 year ago

Hi guys, anyone has the link for the movie asset version?
Thanks

#14933 1 year ago

I really like those mirror blades and want to get em for both my JP and GZ. I've just been trying to find one site that sells mirror blades AND the blade protectors. The only one I found is Nitro but it's in CA and shipping on those 3 items is like $90 so no thanks lol.

#14934 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I really like those mirror blades and want to get em for both my JP and GZ. I've just been trying to find one site that sells mirror blades AND the blade protectors. The only one I found is Nitro but it's in CA and shipping on those 3 items is like $90 so no thanks lol.

They would look great in a GZ. What exactly are blade protectors?

#14935 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

Hi guys, anyone has the link for the movie asset version?
Thanks

am sure someone will pop in here.... loser

#14936 1 year ago
Quoted from athomepinsider:

They would look great in a GZ. What exactly are blade protectors?

These things, just to protect the sides when raising the playfield up/down.

https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

#14937 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

am sure someone will pop in here.... loser

What’s that about?

#14938 1 year ago
Quoted from Rat:

So now after reading people's comments I'm going to try to focus on getting to VC at the exclusion of everything else. I don't think it will take me long to get there applying this new strategy. Just for a bit of fun I will count the games it takes me, for a while anyway.

Lifetime plays before applying new strategy to get to VC = 1774

Extra plays focusing on new strategy before getting to VC = 9

Total score about 900mill didn't even make leaderboard. Now I need to learn a strategy for playing the VC mode that doesn't include choking

#14939 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I just placed an order for Titan rubbers. I picked the normal first class shipping but hoping they arrive by this weekend so I have a little project I can work on.
I opted to go for the low bounce flipper rubbers based on feedback in here.

Quoted from purbeast:

I always bought my mirror blades from cointaker.

#14940 1 year ago
Quoted from Carl71:

FYI, looks like the code released today might fix your issue...

V1.07.0 - September 12th, 2022
==============================
- System - Updated to V3.22.0 on OS: V2.7.0

- Corrected potential game reset issue.

- When entering a WiFi password, the previous characters will be displayed as an asterisk.
The WiFi password will be displayed as all asterisk when entering the setup screens or scanning
the WiFi setup QR code.

- Added Service Menu Tech Alert when weak signal strength is detected. The signal strength
and SSID will be displayed. An average signal strength < 40 is considered weak. A weak
WiFi signal may contribute to a slower or inconsistent connection which may effect the abilty
to login or download software updates. Signal strength can be improved by the use of an
inexpensive WiFi extender. A wired Ethernet connection can also be used in cases where WiFi
signals are problematic.

- Added Standard Adjustment "ENABLE HOME TEAM IN COINPLAY", default value of NO.
Setting this to YES will allow Insider Home Team to be available for machines not
set to Free Play. Normally "USE INSIDER HOME TEAM" is only available in Free Play
mode. Many home players, who choose to use their game in Coin Play, have requested
the ability to enjoy Home Team! Setting this this adjustment to YES will default the Home
Team Guest Retention to Never. If you wish a different setting you will have update that
adjustment after enabling Home Team in CoinPlay. Home Team is not available for machines
registered to a Pro account operating in a commercial environment.

- Added Standard Adjustment "REMOVE FRACTIONAL CREDITS". Values are:
"NEVER" and "AFTER X MINUTES IDLE", where X is between 30 and 240.
The default value is "NEVER". If the game is idle (no coin or flipper
switch activity in attract mode) for X minutes, any fractional credits will
be removed. Whole credits will NOT be removed.

- Added Standard Audit "FRACTIONAL CREDITS REMOVED", which will track the number of
fractional credits that have been removed when the game was idle.

- Changed the default value for Insider Connected Software Update to "Install updates automatically".

#14941 1 year ago

If you've received your game in the last couple of months, could you possibly postna photo of your playfield, maybe a close up of the artwork between the slings.

I have an LE and a premium, and the LE very noticeably has more vivid and sharp colors.

The premium is lighter, pixelated, and just dull.

Thanks.

#14942 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

If you've received your game in the last couple of months, could you possibly postna photo of your playfield, maybe a close up of the artwork between the slings.
I have an LE and a premium, and the LE very noticeably has more vivid and sharp colors.
The premium is lighter, pixelated, and just dull.
Thanks.

Stern has been playing with the right playfield manufacturing process for years. It has to do with longevity of the surface. The way they print and the kind of clear coat has varied widely from batch to batch. I have had two premiums built a year apart. One had more saturation and a glass like clear coat that showed none of the graphic ink height below. It was like a sheet of glas when viewed from an angle. The more recent build, had a surface like you describe, most notably a much thinner clearcoat and perhaps more “screened” looking ink. This has been discussed a zillion times in this thread and the conclusion is they are attempting to find the best surface adhesion that won’t lift or pool and has some resilience to the ball dings that happen when steel hits wood.

#14943 1 year ago

Stern has been playing with the right playfield manufacturing process for years. It has to do with longevity of the surface. The way they print and the kind of clear coat has varied widely from batch to batch. I have had two premiums built a year apart. One had more saturation and a glass like clear coat that showed none of the graphic ink height below. It was like a sheet of glas when viewed from an angle. The more recent build, had a surface like you describe, most notably a much thinner clearcoat and perhaps more “screened” looking ink. This has been discussed a zillion times in this thread and the conclusion is they are attempting to find the best surface adhesion that won’t lift or pool and has some resilience to the ball dings that happen when steel hits wood.

I know this has happened in the past. Definitely saw major differences in the two Lord of the Rings games I owned, as well as TSPP from my game to others I had played.

One would think that by this time, they would be able to get a little more consistency in manufacturing. I have the two games side by side, and they are not even comparable.

The black lines around the inserts almost become completely white once they are lit. It's like the print was done in less layers or much thinner.

Is this something that Stern is accepting fault on, are they just expecting people to accept the games this way?

#14944 1 year ago

Anyone have an idea what a Tilt Topper is realistically going for these days? Thanks!

#14945 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone have an idea what a Tilt Topper is realistically going for these days? Thanks!

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

86FDF64F-D551-4D28-BBA7-43E7E3D5919A.gif86FDF64F-D551-4D28-BBA7-43E7E3D5919A.gif
#14946 1 year ago

Bit of a noob question so I apologise and I can't see it in the manual. Could someone let me know the post sleeve size please, mine are breaking down.

#14947 1 year ago
Quoted from ELTANK01982:

Bit of a noob question so I apologise and I can't see it in the manual. Could someone let me know the post sleeve size please, mine are breaking down.

Lots of post rubber suppliers, in many colors, straight and tapered, but the original Stern part is black, part number 545-5308-00
Pinballlife and others sell them for under a buck each.

#14948 1 year ago

Lots of post rubber suppliers, in many colors, straight and tapered, but the original Stern part is black, part number 545-5308-00
Pinballlife and others sell them for under a buy each.

I'm buying some Titans from Europe, so I guess just the standard given these options?

Screenshot_20220925-173301_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220925-173301_Chrome (resized).jpg
#14949 1 year ago

In addition to color and tapered shape, the thickness of the rubber is pretty important. I just took a look at the Jurassic playfield and the post rubber seems to all be the “Stern Slim” style.

#14950 1 year ago

In addition to color and tapered shape, the thickness of the rubber is pretty important. I just took a look at the Jurassic playfield and the post rubber seems to all be the “Stern Slim” style.

Thank you, much appreciated

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
$ 16.00
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 21,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/299 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.