(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,315 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 427.
#14551 1 year ago

If I remove this nut holding the raptor foot, will the bolt fall down or is it on a post?

A739B588-C7DC-4DBF-8446-6495BE205E27 (resized).jpegA739B588-C7DC-4DBF-8446-6495BE205E27 (resized).jpeg
#14552 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

If I remove this nut holding the raptor foot, will the bolt fall down or is it on a post?
[quoted image]

Essential tool used for all nut, screw, washer etc removal. Remove with confidence.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/77-TMP

#14553 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Essential tool used for all nut, screw, washer etc removal. Remove with confidence.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/77-TMP

I have a magnetic tool but I was more worried about screwing it back in, looks like I’d have to take off a lot of plastics to put the bolt back if it’s not a post

#14554 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I have a magnetic tool but I was more worried about screwing it back in, looks like I’d have to take off a lot of plastics to put the bolt back if it’s not a post

Page 52 of the manual. There are nuts under the plastic on each foot. The manual is wrong though for your game and my game. They are installed upside down compared to the manual. Probably safer to take off the plastic with the raptor attached.

#14555 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Page 52 of the manual. There are nuts under the plastic on each foot. Not sure what you are trying to do but probably safer to remove the whole top with the Raptor attached. Actually taking a closer look it looks like yours were installed opposite of what the manual shows. Mine looks like yours.

#14556 1 year ago

Thanks, guess I’ve got some dismantling to do!

#14557 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Thanks, guess I’ve got some dismantling to do!

is the raptor not entered and it is getting caught when it bends over?
use an air dryer on the arms, heat them up until the are flexible (do not burn anything, just heat them up), hold with your hand until it cools down in the desired position. The part is now fixed in that position and the raptors arms will no longer touch the plastic on the side.

#14558 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

is the raptor not entered and it is getting caught when it bends over?
use an air dryer on the arms, heat them up until the are flexible (do not burn anything, just heat them up), hold with your hand until it cools down in the desired position. The part is now fixed in that position and the raptors arms will no longer touch the plastic on the side.

Thanks I have done this and it’s been fine for ages but her gansta lean has always bothered me, wanted to try taking her off and seeing if I can place her better to be straighter. I’m all about animal welfare lol

#14559 1 year ago

I have the round screws in my game and the ball is miles away from it, it will never be in contact with the screw head.
I am here to debunk the screw myth really, because if the ball is touching the screw head in your game there is something else that is wrong with your guides allowing the ball to be closer to the screw...

"I don't have the issue, therefore no one has the issue." Congrats, I have a very early run machine and don't have the flip ramp issue either.

#14560 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

troon47 this system when installed will recover the lost energy inherent in the flipper mechanism. Just how much may vary depending upon how many cycles are on your coils, sleeves, and stops.
The improvement on my Godzilla was noticeable as well as on my AIQ, especially when shooting the Captain Marvel loop. Feedback I've received from others who have installed the mod have also noticed an improvement.
This system improves the stability of the flipper system improving shot accuracy as well, it essentially removes 98% of the slop/play in the mechanism which translates into better ball control when going for those tight shots.

Huge majority % of flipper fade (lost energy) caused by playing for long periods of time is due to the coil heating. Have you measured the coil temps with stock parts vs coil temps with your parts for extended sessions (60-90 minutes)?

#14561 1 year ago

Hey all, I just took delivery of my very first pinball machine today. A NIB JP Premium. I'm a big Jurassic Park fan, always have been. I got this sucker in the house all by myself. Thankfully, no cosmetic issues to be seen. Playfield looks good, zero pooling issues. Newbie ownership question, but a couple of things I noticed right away, hopefully going through the adjustments options can fix:

1) My T-Rex multi-ball only lets 1 extra ball loose. From what I remember at the arcades I've played at it's suppose to be 4? Possible there's an adjustment to be made in the menu?

2) Concerns the Raptor gate. When I hit in there 3 times and activate the locking mechanism, and the mode activates, the locking mechanism will fall as it's suppose to I believe, but then the gate is popping back up, keeping the ball in there, and will remain until my ball drains. Only then will the gate open and drain as the ball is over with. Another adjustment to be made in the menu?

Thanks all,

Will

#14562 1 year ago
Quoted from athomepinsider:

Hey all, I just took delivery of my very first pinball machine today. A NIB JP Premium. I'm a big Jurassic Park fan, always have been. I got this sucker in the house all by myself. Thankfully, no cosmetic issues to be seen. Playfield looks good, zero pooling issues. Newbie ownership question, but a couple of things I noticed right away, hopefully going through the adjustments options can fix:
1) My T-Rex multi-ball only lets 1 extra ball loose. From what I remember at the arcades I've played at it's suppose to be 4? Possible there's an adjustment to be made in the menu?
2) Concerns the Raptor gate. When I hit in there 3 times and activate the locking mechanism, and the mode activates, the locking mechanism will fall as it's suppose to I believe, but then the gate is popping back up, keeping the ball in there, and will remain until my ball drains. Only then will the gate open and drain as the ball is over with. Another adjustment to be made in the menu?
Thanks all,
Will

Welcome! T-Rex multi-ball is a 2 ball mode. More balls can be added via supply drop possibly. On the Raptor gate. First hit drops it. Some number of shots sets up capture. Once the first ball is captured (up post up, gate goes up, up post down) then you need to hit the gate some number of shots to open the gate to start Raptor Tri-ball. The gate shouldn't open and let the ball fall without starting Tri-ball or draining your last ball. Hope this helps.

#14563 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Welcome! T-Rex multi-ball is a 2 ball mode. More balls can be added via supply drop possibly. On the Raptor gate. First hit drops it. Some number of shots sets up capture. Once the first ball is captured (up post up, gate goes up, up post down) then you need to hit the gate some number of shots to open the gate to start Raptor Tri-ball. The gate shouldn't open and let the ball fall without starting Tri-ball or draining your last ball. Hope this helps.

Thanks for having me! And huh, well looks like I have a bad memory about the T-Rex multi-ball. And you're right about the raptor gate too! Thank you for explaining that! I got lots of learning to do about this pin! Man, I can't believe I have a pinball machine in my work office

So many modifications to look into as well. Time to get reading through the pages for ideas. I think I've seen someone around here have it - a goat chained up in front of the T-Rex. That would definitely be one of my first go-to's. Ah the fun begins...

#14564 1 year ago

Thanks for having me! And huh, well looks like I have a bad memory about the T-Rex multi-ball. And you're right about the raptor gate too! Thank you for explaining that! I got lots of learning to do about this pin! Man, I can't believe I have a pinball machine in my work office
So many modifications to look into as well. Time to get reading through the pages for ideas. I think I've seen someone around here have it - a goat chained up in front of the T-Rex. That would definitely be one of my first go-to's. Ah the fun begins...

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/jurassic-park-stern/products/jurassic-park-goat

#14565 1 year ago

Mezel Mods has some clutch mods for this game. Especially the raptor fencing!

#14566 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Huge majority % of flipper fade (lost energy) caused by playing for long periods of time is due to the coil heating. Have you measured the coil temps with stock parts vs coil temps with your parts for extended sessions (60-90 minutes)?

I have not measured the coil temps before and after, but that is something I had been thinking of doing.

#14567 1 year ago

Going through the threads looking for an answer. Question for premium owners. Do you have issues with the T. rex not holding the pinball in its mouth when the pinball goes inside it?

Found the post about adjusting it and checking if it’s aligned correctly. Anything you have done to fix it, or is it one of those things that just happens.

I just got my premium NIB this month.

#14568 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Going through the threads looking for an answer. Question for premium owners. Do you have issues with the T. rex not holding the pinball in its mouth when the pinball goes inside it?
Found the post about adjusting it and checking if it’s aligned correctly. Anything you have done to fix it, or is it one of those things that just happens.
I just got my premium NIB this month.

In switch test mode check that the opto switch in T-Rex's mouth is working.

Not sure off the top of my head if there's also a magnet test, but look for it to verify that the magnet in the mouth is working (ie can hold the ball)

#14569 1 year ago

Mr_Tantrum

Thank you for your post #8114, this has to be one of my favourite JP mods.

I wired mine to the helipad.

Screenshot 2022-07-14 223936 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-07-14 223936 (resized).png
#14570 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Debunking your debunk. It definitely has been an issue on some builds where the screw heads are placed differently and contact the ball. Not anything really to do with the ball guides, just how the flaps & screws are put in on some assemblies with screws not put in quite close enough to the guides. Likely just an issue of inconsistency with a manual build process.
There have been posts in this thread about it going back at least 2 years.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/92#post-5585908
It's not made up or mis-diagnosed. Just because it isn't an issue on yours (or mine) doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In have had two JP-Prems. The first Aug20 build had the tower screw head issue which I fixed by using a more shallow screw. The May21 build machine did NOT have the problem at all, out of the box. That said, I don't think this is a design change issue. I truely think the manual build process (manually putting screws into wood) and a few tolerances it exposes just creates enough diversity between individual units.

#14571 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

Mr_Tantrum
Thank you for your post #8114, this has to be one of my favourite JP mods.
I wired mine to the helipad.
[quoted image]

Link?

#14573 1 year ago

On occasion, a clean shot to the left T-Rex ramp hits an invisible force-field and comes rebounding back down the ramp. There is nothing visible for the ball to make contact.

I assumed it was an airball hitting the front edge of the plastic protector way at the upper back end of the ramp (before the ball would go out of view). I increased the spacer to allow more vertical height in case the ball was flying into that protector. It's still an inconsistent occurrence, but the ball is definitely abruptly hitting something.

Just curious if this has happened to others, and if there is a known resolution.

Full Disclosure: I have the Lior T-Rex installed.

#14574 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

On occasion, a clean shot to the left T-Rex ramp hits an invisible force-field and comes rebounding back down the ramp. There is nothing visible for the ball to make contact.
I assumed it was an airball hitting the front edge of the plastic protector way at the upper back end of the ramp (before the ball would go out of view). I increased the spacer to allow more vertical height in case the ball was flying into that protector. It's still an inconsistent occurrence, but the ball is definitely abruptly hitting something.
Just curious if this has happened to others, and if there is a known resolution.
Full Disclosure: I have the Lior T-Rex installed.

This happens occasionally on my May 30, 2022 build Premium. Stock T-Rex head. Your description is spot on. Force field activated!

#14575 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

In switch test mode check that the opto switch in T-Rex's mouth is working.
Not sure off the top of my head if there's also a magnet test, but look for it to verify that the magnet in the mouth is working (ie can hold the ball)

thank you. I will check. Sometimes it works and other time it doesn’t. Will check now. Appreciate your help.

#14576 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

This happens occasionally on my May 30, 2022 build Premium. Stock T-Rex head. Your description is spot on. Force field activated!

Quoted from SimplePin:

May be a spin issue? Ball spin somehow seems to rapidly changes when the ball hits my ramp. That’s what it visually appears to be anyways.

#14577 1 year ago

Lots of mods out there and it’s addictive, I’m currently counting 43 and that’s with no added trees! There are other goat options but if you’re interested here’s one I made for mine and for a few other pinsiders.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-goat-mod

79E4B81B-09B7-45B5-9A86-FB9A1EBDDDAE (resized).jpeg79E4B81B-09B7-45B5-9A86-FB9A1EBDDDAE (resized).jpeg620C3FFA-CB61-4529-903A-2DFDCDBC1941 (resized).jpeg620C3FFA-CB61-4529-903A-2DFDCDBC1941 (resized).jpeg
#14578 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

thank you. I will check. Sometimes it works and other time it doesn’t. Will check now. Appreciate your help.

People have had issues with the solder joints and damaged wires on the components (opto, magnet and coil) in T-Rex's head, these will often create intermittent problems

#14579 1 year ago

Hope to be joining the club soon! Just received my invoice for a Jurassic Park Pro. Based on the recommendations in this thread, I went ahead and ordered some of Cliffy's protectors. I'm considering getting a shaker motor eventually, does it integrate well here?

#14580 1 year ago
Quoted from scurker:

I'm considering getting a shaker motor eventually, does it integrate well here?

Yes! It's a MUST have.

#14581 1 year ago

New owner here again. Is it normal for my glass to be extremely difficult to slide out? It takes all of my strength and my weight against the cabinet to get it to slide out. My ball has gotten stuck in the raptor pen on the up post while it is still underneath the playfield, like it's magnetized or something. This has happened a couple times now.

#14582 1 year ago

New owner here again. Is it normal for my glass to be extremely difficult to slide out? It takes all of my strength and my weight against the cabinet to get it to slide out. My ball has gotten stuck on the up post while is still underneath the playfield, like it's magnetized or something. This has happened a couple times now.

Not magnetized. It’s getting stuck in the tiny crater of the hole that houses the up post. Easy fix. You need to adjust the up post underneath.

#14583 1 year ago

New owner here again. Is it normal for my glass to be extremely difficult to slide out? It takes all of my strength and my weight against the cabinet to get it to slide out. My ball has gotten stuck in the raptor pen on the up post while it is still underneath the playfield, like it's magnetized or something. This has happened a couple times now.

As per Kaijumke post you just need to adjust the height of the up-post to be flush with the PF surface. Here's a pic showing the adjustable bumper stop

JP Up-post adjustment (resized).jpgJP Up-post adjustment (resized).jpg
#14584 1 year ago

I wouldn’t worry about the glass. The glass on my Rush is reallY tight.it should work out over time.

#14585 1 year ago

Hi all. Where would you recommend getting new flipper rubbers from for my JP Pro. I just have the standard black ones. Was thinking maybe green. Thanks.

#14586 1 year ago

Another question. Any rumor of a code update in the near future? I see JP premium just went back on the production line from sterns FB post.

#14587 1 year ago
Quoted from sidesmack40:

Hi all. Where would you recommend getting new flipper rubbers from for my JP Pro. I just have the standard black ones. Was thinking maybe green. Thanks.

Titanpinball.com for Titans. Pinballlife.com if you like Superbands or Perfect Play. I've been using Titans, but lately I'm switching to Superbands and seem to be playing better with them. Any of those 3 are better than stock. The stock black Stern rubbers break down pretty quickly and leave smudges on the balls and playfield.

#14588 1 year ago

Has anyone found a replacement helicopter for the pro model? I’ve seen the spinning blades on mezel but what about a helicopter mod? Thanks

#14589 1 year ago
Quoted from sidesmack40:

Another question. Any rumor of a code update in the near future? I see JP premium just went back on the production line from sterns FB post.

Doubt it unless there’s need for an update to the IC code

#14590 1 year ago

For those seeking a helicopter mod, the Matchbox Quetzal-copter is still available from numerous sources. Installation requires basically the same steps as outlined in Mr_tantrum’s excellent directions. I put a few small pieces of heavy duty Velcro under it between the screw heads for the helipad plastic to keep it from jiggling around.

512FB51C-3E08-4CB5-99C3-4F7FA6212130 (resized).jpeg512FB51C-3E08-4CB5-99C3-4F7FA6212130 (resized).jpeg70D7E778-59A4-4D97-924F-E84608CB55FF (resized).jpeg70D7E778-59A4-4D97-924F-E84608CB55FF (resized).jpegD456E5A5-B7C7-4582-B578-ECFC800AA115 (resized).jpegD456E5A5-B7C7-4582-B578-ECFC800AA115 (resized).jpeg
#14591 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

For those seeking a helicopter mod, the Matchbox Quetzal-copter is still available from numerous sources. Installation requires basically the same steps as outlined in Mr_tantrum’s excellent directions. I put a few small pieces of heavy duty Velcro under it between the screw heads for the helipad plastic to keep it from jiggling around.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you I found and ordered this! It’s not going to have the spinning blades but that’s ok.

#14592 1 year ago
Quoted from sidesmack40:

Thank you I found and ordered this! It’s not going to have the spinning blades but that’s ok.

It does come with its own spinning blades. They are thin black plastic. I choose to use the factory setup because I didn’t want to mess with a perfectly functioning factory blade design. Modding the plastic blades to work reliably with the game switch would have likely at least quadrupled the time I spent installing this (under an hour).

#14593 1 year ago

I rather like the Runway 24 helicopter, now that the Jeep mod also comes in the same stripped white/red pattern. Nice diecast model, cheap and available on Amazon.

IMG_2034 (resized).JPGIMG_2034 (resized).JPGIMG_2036 (resized).JPGIMG_2036 (resized).JPGbc7f9fcd95d99216b400170888a5d95ac8c0b3bf (resized).jpgbc7f9fcd95d99216b400170888a5d95ac8c0b3bf (resized).jpg
#14594 1 year ago

The only topper I can afford after buying this thing

7C7301CC-18D4-42CF-83D3-27DE2ECD81A5 (resized).jpeg7C7301CC-18D4-42CF-83D3-27DE2ECD81A5 (resized).jpeg
#14595 1 year ago

I have the round screws in my game and the ball is miles away from it, it will never be in contact with the screw head.
I am here to debunk the screw myth really, because if the ball is touching the screw head in your game there is something else that is wrong with your guides allowing the ball to be closer to the screw...
Please correct me if I am wrong. Perhaps this was an issue in earlier runs?
On that note I see how adding a washer at the plunger fork might help stabilize the ball by keeping it in the middle of the shooter lane rather than making it depend on speed to balance it... This I need to correct in my game however the screws used in both chopper and tower are perfectly fine in mine.
Here is pic to demonstrate.
Something to note, I used a flash light BEHIND the ball to see how much 'air' there is in in between the ball and the screw head. If you are not doing this and you are going by 'feel' what you are feeling might the ball rubbing in between the transition in the PF and the mylar as the ball rolls on and off the edge of the mylar, which happens to be right next to the screw, giving you the false feeling you are touching the screw.
ymmv.
Good luck[quoted image]

Totally agree, and in my case the raptor flap isn’t centered, like in SimpleSkin’s example, and it’s easy to feel the ball barely hitting the screw when I role it along the guide. There’s also early signs of wear on the screw head from balls glancing off it.

That said, I haven’t seen a single tower reject because of it. The contact on mine is so slight it probably doesn’t make a difference.

I’ll bet the screws are fine when everything is installed as intended.

#14596 1 year ago

Same thing occurred with my Mando. I bought a couple suction cup handles to make removing the glass easier, and now I used them on all my pins. Avoids adding fingerprints under the glass and I all need to clean are the suction cup marks

#14597 1 year ago

If my flippers "bounce" a bit after flipping them, does that mean the return springs need replacing? Thanks

#14598 1 year ago

Flipper bounce can be fixed with slightly stronger springs. Try taking a few turns out of your current springs, or replace them with a stronger substitute.

#14599 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Here's my "mod of the day" . . .
Orange illuminated sling star posts - because you can never have too much orange. Unfortunately, the camera is having a hard time capturing the orange light well.
[quoted image][quoted image]
For those interested, here is how you do it:
Parts List:
2 x Orange star posts (from your vendor of choice - Titan, Pinball Life, Marcos, etc.)
2 x Comet sunlight white Matrix star post LEDs
2 x Comet 6" Matrix extensions
2 x Comet Matrix alligator clips
Optionally, you can add Comet Matrix brightness adjusters if you want to tone the brightness down a little.
[quoted image]
Turn off the pin (you can leave the balls in).
Remove the right sling plastic assembly by removing the screw securing the right wireframe (next to the helicopter pad), the nut securing the wireframe to the sling, and the small nut at the base of the sling plastic. Repeat same process for left sling by removing the left wireframe screw by the raptor pit, the nut securing the wireframe to the sling, and the nut at the base of the sling plastic. Now you should have both sling areas fully exposed. Go ahead and remove the rings at this point.
[quoted image]
Remove the long screws securing each of the clear star posts. Attach the 6" extensions to the post LEDs and feed the wire down through the adjacent hole on left and right sides. On one side, insert post screw through orange post and LED, position on playfield you you like it, then tighten the post screw. Repeat for other side, and reinstall the rings.
[quoted image]
Lift and extend playfield resting it where the rubber feet are on the lockbar rail. From the underside of the playfield, find each of the wires you fed from the top, attach a set of alligator clips to the wires. Pull down the shrink wrap on the lower sling LED socket leads then affix the alligator clips (not sure if polarity matters, but I put red on red wire and black on other). Do this for both sides.
[quoted image]
Before putting everything back together, close coin door if open, and turn the pin on to see if everything works. If not, check your wiring and make sure your alligator clips are making contact to the metal leads on the lamp sockets (make sure they are touching nothing else).
When tested, turn off pin, put playfield back in place, install glass, turn on pin and enjoy!

Can I ask you where you got the Dino’s ruled the earth 3D letters by the launch button?

#14600 1 year ago

Thanks Inscribed Solutions!

0C87863D-9999-4986-9C2D-A1BBB0D41A9B (resized).jpeg0C87863D-9999-4986-9C2D-A1BBB0D41A9B (resized).jpeg28B21E6F-4F2F-4DE6-9581-AE6BD87A3E1C (resized).jpeg28B21E6F-4F2F-4DE6-9581-AE6BD87A3E1C (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 14.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,315 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/292?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.