NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted Jurassic Park code v0.88.0 for the Pro model.
HOTDAMN... All Modes - allow both flipper skip of all mode intros that hold the ball!!!
This code contains bug fixes, enhancements and additional polish.
Pro - v0.88.0:
This update and read me files can also be found on our website www.sternpinball.com in the game code library.
V0.88.0 - September 11, 2019
- Bonus - timing for each category during the bonus countup is now at a fixed cadence
- Score Frame - adding 'Player X You're Up' text before ball is plunged
- Score Frame - updated score frame icons to new graphic style
- Raptor Tower - added sound effect when you combo a loop into the raptor tower
- Supply Drop / Super Supply Drop - display text now explains playfield X awards that are being given
- Super Supply Drop - now lights 2x playfield insert the same as the normal supply drop
- Raptor Locks - fixed an issue where raptor 'x gate hits left' video wouldn't end causing up post to stay up occasionally
- T-Rex Event Ready - light show with ramp flasher and left halfpipe spotlight is a quicker pulse
- All Modes - allow both flipper skip of all mode intros that hold the ball
- Feed T-Rex Hurry Up - floor of the award is set to 500K, min value is 20% of initial value
- Feed T-Rex Hurry Up - should not take time / value away when the ball is being returned to the player on the wireform (only happens when 'T-REX - SPELLOUT STARTS HURRYUP' set to NO)
- T-Rex Encounter - mode awards shows more details about multiplied values and where to shoot next
- T-Rex Rampage - changed base T-Rex award from 2M to 10M
- T-Rex Rampage - changed T-Rex award boost from 1M to 5M
- T-Rex Rampage - add scoring to 2X/3X shots of 500K
- System Boot - fixed an issue where the left loop wasn't lighting up to indicate a combo shot correctly
- King of the Island - allow start if the left ramp skill shot is no longer eligible, previously was not allowing until all skill shots were inactive
- King of the Island - T-Rex Event Ready no longer takes priority over King of the Island lit at the Left Ramp
- King of the Island - added current jackpot value and instructional text to display effect background
- King of the Island - fixing an issue where the jackpot value would be incremented too much for spinner, pop, and sling hits
- Super Spinner - fixed an issue with popup showing 'SUPER SPINNER 3X' when award is actually 'SUPER SPINNER 2X'
- Super Combos - fixed an issue where multiplier wasn't being applied properly
- Paddock Map - 'interactive CD-ROM' paddock intro can now be skipped by pressing both flippers
- Paddock Map - adding 'Set Trap' scoring (250K x number of paddocks), was always zero before
- Paddock Map - adding text to 'Helicopter Dispatched' award, scoring increased from 200K to (500K x number of paddocks)
- Paddock Map - added speech and lamp effect when dino insert lands on a shot with a rescue insert lit indicating staff member is in danger
- Paddock Map - fixed an issue with spinner perk text showing '+1X SUPER SPINNER' when award is actually '+2X SUPER SPINNER'
- Paddock Map - 'Dino Slowed' display effect instructional and scoring text added
- Extra Ball - changed extra ball consolation score from 10M to 15M and value is displayed on screen
- Action Button - fixed an issue where the action button would light up when any balls were kicked into the shooter lane
- Speech - added and replaced some callouts
- Diagnostics - fixed an issue where the shooter lane switch / auto launch would make sounds while in switch test
- Audits - fixed 'ESCAPE SAVES' which was reporting 0
- Audits - fixed '2X PLAYFIELD LIT' which was reporting 0
- Audits - fixed '2X PLAYFIELD STARTED' which was reporting 0
- Adjustment Changes:
- added adjustment 'START GAME FROM LOCKDOWN BUTTON', defaults to YES, competition defaults to NO, turn to NO to turn off starting games from lockdown button
- added adjustment 'T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED', defaults to YES, turn to NO to prevent T-Rex from throwing balls, will always drop to the wireform
- added adjustment 'FIRST PADDOCK TUTORIAL' - defaults to NO, set to YES to show tutorial video for first paddock, otherwise it shows "interactive CD-ROM" paddock intro
- added adjustment 'ESCAPE DIFFICULTY' - defaults to MEDIUM, competition defaults to HARD. EASY - Escape is active beginning of each ball, MEDIUM - Escape is active at beginning of first ball, HARD - Escape is only active by hitting the lit standup target
- System - Updated to V2.34
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.51.0
- Using LEFT+START to end a game during bonus count could leave game graphics
on screen while in attract mode. This has been corrected.