(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 424.
#14401 1 year ago

With more pros on the way this month has anyone heard if they will be making more JP toppers?

#14402 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Totally Agree
[quoted image]

I love this powdercoat option on the premium as well: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered/page/61#post-6872261

aa115e28722b6f0eeea6a8602675f68edd0a718c (resized).jpegaa115e28722b6f0eeea6a8602675f68edd0a718c (resized).jpeg
#14403 1 year ago

this looks a lot better than the green in my opinion. I usually dislike most powder coating jobs but this one looks great.

#14404 1 year ago

Whats the cost to get that done?

#14405 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Whats the cost to get that done?

Not sure - I’d PM Robertstone0407 and inquire!

#14406 1 year ago

Is there a way in the settings of a Prem to disable to T-Rex? I played around with some of the adjustments thinking it would do the trick and it would not.

#14407 1 year ago
Quoted from palmab03:

Is there a way in the settings of a Prem to disable to T-Rex? I played around with some of the adjustments thinking it would do the trick and it would not.

why would you do that...?

#14408 1 year ago

I’m officially in the club! Got my JP set up and fully functional late into Friday night and spent a good half day playing it yesterday.

Now I finally understand why everyone was gushing over this pin. I’d never had hands-on experience with an Elwin pin before, so I was expecting good flow and all. But JP is on a whole other level.

I’m not a good player, and yet my wife and I are hitting combos I’d never be able to make as frequently on my other pins. Every ramp and guide feels perfectly dialed-in out of the box, and I can’t find a shot I don’t like.

The game kicks my butt, but after Mando the shots feel more forgiving.

I’ll be heading to a pinball museum in a couple weeks that has a GZ; gotta spend some time on it. If it flows half as well as JP, then I’ll be a new KME fanboy.

#14409 1 year ago

Had a shot register in the Control Room mode System Boot that I hadn't noticed before. I hit left ramp and then the amber target in the pops and it awarded a system boot combo for 15M. Hadn't realized the amber target was available as part of the mode before.

#14410 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Had a shot register in the Control Room mode System Boot that I hadn't noticed before. I hit left ramp and then the amber target in the pops and it awarded a system boot combo for 15M. Hadn't realized the amber target was available as part of the mode before.

That is cool!

#14411 1 year ago

What power do you guys have the slings at?

I seemed to be very good at nailing the left orbit and the ball flies out to the sling soooo fast that it gets catapulted by the left sling and often sent over the right sling, hitting the cab to then fall into the outlane…

Granted it happens whenever I am having an awesome game lol and even though it maybe happened 4 times in 600 games, I am wondering if there is anything I can do other than maybe lowering the left sling power…

#14412 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

What power do you guys have the slings at?
I seemed to be very good at nailing the left orbit and the ball flies out to the sling soooo fast that it gets catapulted by the left sling and often sent over the right sling, hitting the cab to then fall into the outlane…
Granted it happens whenever I am having an awesome game lol and even though it maybe happened 4 times in 600 games, I am wondering if there is anything I can do other than maybe lowering the left sling power…

I'm at stock sling settings. Those orbit shots can get fast. I usually try to hit the tower coming out of it. Holding the flipper out could work depending on your pitch, but it could also just cause the ball to take bad bounces toward the lower playfield too. No real great ways to get around it. The layout has a lot of danger built into it with that orbit, the raptor gate, and the truck shot. Challenging and fun!

#14413 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I’m officially in the club! Got my JP set up and fully functional late into Friday night and spent a good half day playing it yesterday.
Now I finally understand why everyone was gushing over this pin. I’d never had hands-on experience with an Elwin pin before, so I was expecting good flow and all. But JP is on a whole other level.
I’m not a good player, and yet my wife and I are hitting combos I’d never be able to make as frequently on my other pins. Every ramp and guide feels perfectly dialed-in out of the box, and I can’t find a shot I don’t like.
The game kicks my butt, but after Mando the shots feel more forgiving.
I’ll be heading to a pinball museum in a couple weeks that has a GZ; gotta spend some time on it. If it flows half as well as JP, then I’ll be a new KME fanboy.

You're in for a treat... JP is one of my favorite games of all time... Flow for days when your shots are connecting... That being said, GZ is the king of flow and combos IMHO

#14414 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

You're in for a treat... JP is one of my favorite games of all time... Flow for days when your shots are connecting... That being said, GZ is the king of flow and combos IMHO

Agree....I have my JP Premium and GZ LE sitting side-by-side and there's no comparison. GZ by a mile.

#14415 1 year ago

Can anyone suggest a good place to buy JP Premium side armor? Thanks

#14416 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

Can anyone suggest a good place to buy JP Premium side armor? Thanks

The future

#14417 1 year ago

and than you are Back From ?

#14418 1 year ago

Premium delivered on Saturday and traded my EHOH premium for a RUSH LE also that day. Both games are awesome.

111C00B4-CFCE-4722-ABCE-E399AF020C4A (resized).jpeg111C00B4-CFCE-4722-ABCE-E399AF020C4A (resized).jpeg3950DE2B-D70A-4C87-9B16-16DDD9C5CBF0 (resized).jpeg3950DE2B-D70A-4C87-9B16-16DDD9C5CBF0 (resized).jpeg
#14419 1 year ago

looking for a premium if anyone is selling, not paying much over nib, sorry. mine got crushed in shipping.

#14420 1 year ago

I have a Prem and my T-rex won't eat the ball.

I finally got around to installing the Lior replacement head, and that's when the problem started. I can't get the jaw low enough to touch the ramp.

I read the "vertical adjustment" PDF that talks about loosening the screws in the back, but that didn't provide ANY movement up or down.

Any advice on how to get this guy to rest on the ramp again?

#14421 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I have a Prem and my T-rex won't eat the ball.
I finally got around to installing the Lior replacement head, and that's when the problem started. I can't get the jaw low enough to touch the ramp.
I read the "vertical adjustment" PDF that talks about loosening the screws in the back, but that didn't provide ANY movement up or down.
Any advice on how to get this guy to rest on the ramp again?

Seems to me this was discussed a few months ago and apparently there could be a bit of binding at the joint. The soft vinyl material may be catching and the fix was to trim the soft material slightly at the joint to assure it moves freely and doesn’t catch.

#14422 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Seems to me this was discussed a few months ago and apparently there could be a bit of binding at the joint. The soft vinyl material may be catching and the fix was to trim the soft material slightly at the joint to assure it moves freely and doesn’t catch.

There’s also the obvious fix. You modded your game and now it’s not working right. You could always just put it back the way it was designed.

You should take up this issue with lior since it’s his mod causing the problem.

#14423 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

The jaw was getting wedged open and wouldn't close. I trimmed some material off the "neck" and that fixed the jaw issue. I just don't see how to get any vertical play in the T-rex so that the jaw lowers to the ramp.

#14424 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The jaw was getting wedged open and wouldn't close. I trimmed some material off the "neck" and that fixed the jaw issue. I just don't see how to get any vertical play in the T-rex so that the jaw lowers to the ramp.

Mine also will not touch the ramp. The lower jaw sits a little above the ramp surface when the jaw is lowered, but the ball will still go up into its mouth.

I agree its not the best designed mod because the neck is too wide to fit easily inside the ramp.

Mine was working really well until recently. I've been getting a lot of left ramp rejects lately, but I'm not sure it's the dino mod. I've been reading this thread, and it seems to be an issue affecting a lot of owners.

A lot of advice to check the pitch of the playfield.

#14425 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Here's a post I made about doing the vertical height adjustment when I did it on mine:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/23#post-5244414

#14426 1 year ago

Tilt topper installed. Awesome topper.

9A37BC57-797E-4D22-8CF1-A9711E4C2CDF (resized).jpeg9A37BC57-797E-4D22-8CF1-A9711E4C2CDF (resized).jpeg
#14427 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Tilt topper installed. Awesome topper.

MUCH better then the official Stern one.

#14428 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

And way cheaper!!

#14429 1 year ago

Has anyone heard of stern will be producing more Jurassic park toppers since they are still making games?

#14430 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

LOL no. This is what ppl who find the Stern topper too expensive say. It doesn't make it true.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

And way cheaper!!

YES! No competition there!

P.S. I've had both on top of my LE and the Stern looks better and has value added to gameplay.

I am in no way knocking Tilt! toppers BTW. I have some on my other games. I prefer interactive toppers (real interaction - not sound triggers or mimicking a pf flasher etc).

#14431 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Has anyone heard of stern will be producing more Jurassic park toppers since they are still making games?

I have had one paid in full with Nitropinball since August of last year. They did say they are expecting this month or next possibly

#14432 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:MUCH better then the official Stern one.

Fact

9C5FCA18-746D-453F-851E-6EA21D28B26A (resized).jpeg9C5FCA18-746D-453F-851E-6EA21D28B26A (resized).jpegDB07719C-C731-4D89-A484-A473BE03615C (resized).jpegDB07719C-C731-4D89-A484-A473BE03615C (resized).jpeg
#14433 1 year ago

Another question unrelated to the topper fight, lol...

what is the guide next to this target (sorry it is really hard to get a good photo of this) supposed to look like. The upper portion of the fork in mine seems to be leaning slightly towards the plastic, wondering if it should be perfectly matching the bottom section of the fork (mine is not), just slightly but it is off.

In the second photo you can see how it is hidden under the plastic rather than being perfectly under it. I think this might be causing some air balls (not a lot really) but I like to have everything dialed in as it should so wanted to check...

My gut says to correct it a little bit but then I thought well, maybe it is not like this intentionally.

It is not easy to bend so it will require removing the tower which seems to be a terrible job...
IMG_0007 (resized).jpegIMG_0007 (resized).jpeg

IMG_0008 (resized).jpegIMG_0008 (resized).jpeg
#14434 1 year ago

Another question unrelated to the topper fight, lol...
what is the guide next to this target (sorry it is really hard to get a good photo of this) supposed to look like. The upper portion of the fork in mine seems to be leaning slightly towards the plastic, wondering if it should be perfectly matching the bottom section of the fork (mine is not), just slightly but it is off.
In the second photo you can see how it is hidden under the plastic rather than being perfectly under it. I think this might be causing some air balls (not a lot really) but I like to have everything dialed in as it should so wanted to check...
My gut says to correct it a little bit but then I thought well, maybe it is not like this intentionally.
It is not easy to bend so it will require removing the tower which seems to be a terrible job...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Just looked at mine and it's the same setup as yours.

#14435 1 year ago

Will stern possibly producing more then for those that have it what do you think?

#14436 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

LOL no. This is what ppl who find the Stern topper too expensive say. It doesn't make it true.

It's true for me and many others. Cost has zero to do with this.

#14437 1 year ago

Had the TiltTopper and sold it. Got the Stern topper. I just got tired of the TiltTopper and needed a change. Glad I did it because I'm really happy with the Stern topper.

That being said, the TiltTopper is GORGEOUS and worth every penny. So this whole argument about which is better is rather silly...go with what feels right to you. Period.

#14438 1 year ago

Hey! I have a brand new machine I’ve had for about three weeks. I’m having an issue where the right flipper button will make the top flipper flip, but the lower one will not. Any help?

Edit: figured it out. Installed the amber plunger and one of the wires was between the connectors and blocking a proper trigger.

#14439 1 year ago

If anyone has a lead on a Stern topper I’d be interested

#14440 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Well let me clarify something.

Bought BKSOR topper $499.

Kick ass topper that is the best topper this far for Stern. Black Knight helmet moved, killer flame effects in the background.

Bought EHOH topper $999

Well built. Solid. And interactive. Hit a multiball mode lid pops up with Elvira screaming. Hit a gargoyle in the game, gargoyle eyes in topper light up. Awesome effects.

AIQ topper $649

Before I got my pro, I did see the topper in person. Saw how cheap it looked. Just plexiglass. Did nothing other than lights turn on as you collect a gem stone.

Value not there for me. Passed and made my own.

Jurassic Park $599

Played one that had tilt toppers topper. Looked awesome! Stern topper again cheap plexiglass topper that only special think it’s had was an extra goat mode that only came with topper.

Tilt topper $245. Made from a mold plus killer led lighting and flickering flame. No extra mode. Well extra mode didn’t happen so now made the topper even less worth it.

Bought the tilt topper last October and just had my JP premium delivered last Saturday.
YES!

So yes I look for value, and do not prefer something just because it’s cheaper. The tilt topper is beautiful and was a steal for $245 vs stern more than double the price cheap plexiglass garbage.

If the quality is there I will pay it and I have.

No competition there!
P.S. I've had both on top of my LE and the Stern looks better and has value added to gameplay.
I am in no way knocking Tilt! toppers BTW. I have some on my other games. I prefer interactive toppers (real interaction - not sound triggers or mimicking a pf flasher etc).

What value is added to gameplay? You lost the mode that was exclusive to it? The tilt topper is a work of art and beautiful to look at. Doesn’t look like a $150 piece of plexiglass that you paid over $600 for in shipping.

You can try to convince yourself all you want, but you over paid for crap.

#14441 1 year ago

Although I agree with the above, it is just not practical for a competitor to upgrade, as all games found on location will have normal flippers.
This might work for some that enjoy this level of tuning in their own games.
Top players have not needed metal flippers and they will most likely never will.

Pin_Fandango I just wanted to make you (and others) aware that you may start seeing this flipper system installed on games out on location soon, at least in the USA for now. Game location operators have liked what this system has to offer over and above improving player interaction, that's longevity, which for them is a big bonus. Location operators see the potential for less wear and tear, and reduced service intervals. While this system would offer top players the opportunity to enahnce their game play it's more than just appealing to Top Players. To that end I thought I'd expand a bit more;

I’ve been getting a lot of PM inquiries and questions about my flipper system mod, so I thought I’d post this as others may find this helpful.

About a year ago when I was experimenting with different flipper angles on AIQ I started taking a critical look at the components that make up the flipper mechanism. I kept thinking there’s got to be a better way. I became obsessed with wanting to improve what I felt was undoubtedly the most interactive part of playing pinball.

From my perspective some game layouts, ramps, and shot making challenges have evolved to a point where having a more refined/precise flipper system would improve the playability of the game. When you really think about that for a minute I think one could agree.

I’m pretty confident as to why all the game manufacturers keep using these same flipper parts, they’re very low cost, they’ve been the norm for years, and they work OK. As pinball enthusiasts should we just settle for OK? Maybe OK is fine, but I wanted to raise the bar.

My goal was three-fold, design a system that would make it super easy to adjust the flipper angle (from above the playfield), improve the flipper responsiveness/control, and potentially improve the overall ability for the flipper to deliver more energy to the ball.

The logical way to do this IMO was to design a system that utilized materials that transfer energy more efficiently (plastic absorbs energy), incorporate tighter tolerances into the parts to improve shot making accuracy while at the same time recovering lost energy in the mechanism, and lastly make it easy to install.

It took several different iterations to get there, but after seven months I was on track with what's now the production version. If you really want to find out just how much slop is in the factory set up, grab hold of your flipper and rock it around its rotational axis, you'll see and feel it. The number one question everyone has been asking me in PM’s is does this system increase the performance of the flippers, the answer is YES.

This system isn’t just about experienced players either. Everyone who enters into this hobby has to learn the art of ball control, having the ability to easily install a longer flipper bat gives those new players a better opportunity to perhaps shorten the learning curve. I think of the longer flipper bats as being training wheels for pinball! Then on the opposite end is the ability to easily install shortened flipper bats for those players who want a bigger challenge playing the game. The ‘Long and Short’ of it is this system brings it all together.

This mod may not be for everyone, and that’s fine, I’m not trying to convince everyone to ditch their factory flipper set up. But for those players looking for a high-quality product that rewards the player with enhanced playability and opens the door for more options (now and in the future) then this system is for you!

I’ve been playing pinball going on sixty years now, it all started for me at my local bowling alley arcade. A lot has changed in pinball over the years and that’s a good thing, we’ve all benefited from those advancements. Developing this mod is my way of helping to move the hobby and industry forward in an area that in my opinion has been overlooked by the manufacturers for too long. Players now have more options to mod their games, as I see it that’s a good thing.

Happy Flippen!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

#14442 1 year ago

Hey All,

So I have a loose post at the upper flipper, it's not terribly loose but it spins. As there is no existing damage I'm wondering:
1. Does this needs to be torqued back down
2. There is a metal washer from the factory where the post meets the playfield up top (Example Pic attached) - Should I also be adding a nylon fender washer?
3. If I do need to add a nylon washer, what size is recommended? I have 7/8 OD on hand (Usually reserved for Sling corner protection) but guessing that is a bit too large.

post (resized).jpgpost (resized).jpg
#14443 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Hey All,
So I have a loose post at the upper flipper, it's not terribly loose but it spins. As there is no existing damage I'm wondering:
1. Does this needs to be torqued back down
2. There is a metal washer from the factory where the post meets the playfield up top (Example Pic attached) - Should I also be adding a nylon fender washer?
3. If I do need to add a nylon washer, what size is recommended? I have 7/8 OD on hand (Usually reserved for Sling corner protection) but guessing that is a bit too large.[quoted image]

Yes, tighten it back down. Maybe put a dab of blue loctite on the threads below. As far as a nylon washer goes, yeah, I'd put it on. As long as the ball or flipper can't touch it, it's not too big. I used a rather large washer on my machine to hide a small bit of pooling and help distribute the impact shock on the post. That post being loose can be bad news. Get it tightened back down asap.

#14444 1 year ago

Thanks,
It looks like no matter what the ball will hit that metal washer as it is, but i'll look for something smaller like 3/8 OD to make sure it won't interfere with the flipper.

#14445 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Pin_Fandango I just wanted to make you (and others) aware that you may start seeing this flipper system installed on games out on location soon, at least in the USA for now. Game location operators have liked what this system has to offer over and above improving player interaction, that's longevity, which for them is a big bonus. Location operators see the potential for less wear and tear, and reduced service intervals. While this system would offer top players the opportunity to enahnce their game play it's more than just appealing to Top Players. To that end I thought I'd expand a bit more;
I’ve been getting a lot of PM inquiries and questions about my flipper system mod, so I thought I’d post this as others may find this helpful.
About a year ago when I was experimenting with different flipper angles on AIQ I started taking a critical look at the components that make up the flipper mechanism. I kept thinking there’s got to be a better way. I became obsessed with wanting to improve what I felt was undoubtedly the most interactive part of playing pinball.
From my perspective some game layouts, ramps, and shot making challenges have evolved to a point where having a more refined/precise flipper system would improve the playability of the game. When you really think about that for a minute I think one could agree.
I’m pretty confident as to why all the game manufacturers keep using these same flipper parts, they’re very low cost, they’ve been the norm for years, and they work OK. As pinball enthusiasts should we just settle for OK? Maybe OK is fine, but I wanted to raise the bar.
My goal was three-fold, design a system that would make it super easy to adjust the flipper angle (from above the playfield), improve the flipper responsiveness/control, and potentially improve the overall ability for the flipper to deliver more energy to the ball.
The logical way to do this IMO was to design a system that utilized materials that transfer energy more efficiently (plastic absorbs energy), incorporate tighter tolerances into the parts to improve shot making accuracy while at the same time recovering lost energy in the mechanism, and lastly make it easy to install.
It took several different iterations to get there, but after seven months I was on track with what's now the production version. If you really want to find out just how much slop is in the factory set up, grab hold of your flipper and rock it around its rotational axis, you'll see and feel it. The number one question everyone has been asking me in PM’s is does this system increase the performance of the flippers, the answer is YES.
This system isn’t just about experienced players either. Everyone who enters into this hobby has to learn the art of ball control, having the ability to easily install a longer flipper bat gives those new players a better opportunity to perhaps shorten the learning curve. I think of the longer flipper bats as being training wheels for pinball! Then on the opposite end is the ability to easily install shortened flipper bats for those players who want a bigger challenge playing the game. The ‘Long and Short’ of it is this system brings it all together.
This mod may not be for everyone, and that’s fine, I’m not trying to convince everyone to ditch their factory flipper set up. But for those players looking for a high-quality product that rewards the player with enhanced playability and opens the door for more options (now and in the future) then this system is for you!
I’ve been playing pinball going on sixty years now, it all started for me at my local bowling alley arcade. A lot has changed in pinball over the years and that’s a good thing, we’ve all benefited from those advancements. Developing this mod is my way of helping to move the hobby and industry forward in an area that in my opinion has been overlooked by the manufacturers for too long. Players now have more options to mod their games, as I see it that’s a good thing.
Happy Flippen!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

Do you have install instructions somewhere to show whats involved before buying? I have a bit of hop on my left flipper from the inlane so was thinking I would probably have to take mine apart and reseat it somehow but may just install this setup at the same time if this may also solve the issue and get some new flippers.

#14446 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Do you have install instructions somewhere to show whats involved before buying? I have a bit of hop on my left flipper from the inlane so was thinking I would probably have to take mine apart and reseat it somehow but may just install this setup at the same time if this may also solve the issue and get some new flippers.

I just sent you a PM in response to your request. I'm happy to send them over to you.

#14447 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

For flipper hop on mine I just loosen the three screws on the inlane guides and nudge the end of the guide by the flipper up (away from the player) while retightening. The hop is caused by the end of the guide being slightly out of alignment with the edge of the flipper, so the ball doesn't transition from the guide to the flipper smoothly. Nudging the end of that guide slightly up on mine and retightening eliminates the hop on mine.

Doing this re-tightening isn't a permanent fix since the guides re-settle back out of alignment over time, but it only takes a minute so I just always re-do it any time I have the glass off to clean the playfield and it works well. Unless these new flippers are a different dimension than the stock flippers I'd think the flipper hop issue would remain.

#14448 1 year ago

So after taking in this game, and finally tweaking the game to my liking, I highly recommend the following:

# Left/Tower shot/ramp - Take the left screw out, Mylar to hold down the flap
# Right/Helipad/Shooter lane U ramp - Take both screws out , Mylar to hold down the flap
# Fork of shooter lane - Add a small washer underneath the left screw/fork of the ramp
# Lower all three flipper power to 225
# Level game at 7 Deg

*Of course you can always get the cliffy carbon fiber replacements for these entrances as well.

The consistency of the shots, the manual plunges, auto plunges are all pretty much 100% on a clean shot at this point.
It baffles me that these types of screws were used at these ramp entrances, even if the shots were 100% they would be messing up the balls in no time.

Thanks to all the people posting their tips throughout the thread - it really helped me get this game dialed in and I look forward to finally playing it.

#14449 1 year ago

Does anyone ever choose Super Combos for the smart missile award? It's probably my least preferred choice. Just wondering if I'm missing something about it that would make it a better decision than one of the other options.

#14450 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Does anyone ever choose Super Combos for the smart missile award? It's probably my least preferred choice. Just wondering if I'm missing something about it that would make it a better decision than one of the other options.

I’ve selected Super Combos by mistake. Didn’t notice any big scoring - dunno.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 39.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
9,151 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/289?hl=troon47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.