(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 426.
#14101 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Okay I'm really confused with this right opto issue. It'll work for a little bit and then it will stop working.
This time when it stopped working I removed it from the playfield and went into switch test passed my finger between the opto pieces and I would break the beam and the light would go out on the receiver however it would not register for the switch test.
Would love to hear any ideas if anyone has them

Check out Section 11.3 Troubleshooting Switches (pg34) of Stern's Spike System Manual (downloadable from the Stern website) - this shows the steps in troubleshooting & diagnosing a switch related issue if you have either a multimeter or a jumper cable.

#14102 1 year ago

About 3,000 plays in, and finally got to the 4th round of Raptor Multi-ball. Had double scoring rolling and put up like a 550 mil Raptor Multi-Ball. I'm not sure if my previous high broke 100 mil.

My T-Rex head is starting to act up (it gets stuck at times and kinda shakes back and forth a little instead of moving around freely), any pointers on how to fix/adjust?

#14103 1 year ago

Yet another Helicopter mod...

The plastic "chopper" is an embarssement on this otherwise amazing game. Others have shown options. Here's another one. This has the advantage of being 1) currently easily available, and 2) cheap.

The source chopper is the Runway 24 HH-60J Jayhawk. Available on Amazon Prime for about $10 (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOTA73O). Yeah, its got a Coast Guard color scheme. I just think of it as the Isle Nublar Coast Guard.

Installation requires drilling this out to fit the flipper bushing used for the helicopter shaft. This step is tricky. The Runway 24 model is quite nice. 3-piece of diecast metal with good details. The bad news is it's main body is 2 separate halves. In order to drill this, you absolutely need a drill press vice. I sandwich the chopper in my vice, and took my time slowly drilling out the hole. I used about a dozen bits, all slightly increasing in size as I went.

Trust me on this (don't ask how I know), you'll ruin it if you try to drill this without a vice or by jumping up to large bits too quickly. Once drilled, install is a piece of cake. Final result looks great on the game. Good luck!

IMG_1650 (resized).JPGIMG_1650 (resized).JPGIMG_1659 (resized).JPGIMG_1659 (resized).JPGIMG_1661 (resized).JPGIMG_1661 (resized).JPGIMG_1662 (resized).JPGIMG_1662 (resized).JPG
#14104 1 year ago
Quoted from DDtheHUSKY:

I just started noticing that the pop bumpers will go off randomly even when the ball is nowhere near them. Wasn't happening the first 200 plays or so, just started last night. Any idea of a fix? This is my first machine so I am a total novice. Thanks.

Was there ever a solution to this issue? Mine is now doing the same thing. Pop bumpers triggering randomly during a game when the ball is nowhere near them. It messing up things like the skill shots when the bumpers go off, the skill shows disappear when I haven't even plunged the ball yet. Driving me nuts but can't see anything visually wrong. Thanks for any updates here.

#14105 1 year ago
Quoted from untamedinc:

Was there ever a solution to this issue? Mine is now doing the same thing. Pop bumpers triggering randomly during a game when the ball is nowhere near them. It messing up things like the skill shots when the bumpers go off, the skill shows disappear when I haven't even plunged the ball yet. Driving me nuts but can't see anything visually wrong. Thanks for any updates here.

This is a simple leaf switch adjustment usually. Lift your playfield, the pop bumpers have a leaf switch just like your flippers do, the switch is probably too close together causing the pop bumpers triggering on their own, just widen the gap a bit and you will be fine. I had this pop up after like 2000 plays, simple fix. Will say though that my amber bonus was massive

Here is a link to adjusting leaf switches, video is for slingshot leaf switches, but concept is the same, pop bumpers, flippers, slings, targets all use similiar leaf switches..

#14106 1 year ago

Duplicate

#14107 1 year ago

Officially joined the club today!! Lots to catch up on. Soooo late to the party.

#14108 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Soooo late to the party.

Better late then never! Welcome aboard.

#14109 1 year ago

Just got the table, can someone confirm something for me. So when i shoot the "O" loop, the ball circles around the table then hits the truck pinballs then goes wild into the slings or sails right into the right outlane. Is this normal? If not how can I fix it? I've already confirmed both the upper and lower playfield and perfectly leveled

#14110 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Just got the table, can someone confirm something for me. So when i shoot the "O" loop, the ball circles around the table then hits the truck pinballs then goes wild into the slings or sails right into the right outlane. Is this normal? If not how can I fix it? I've already confirmed both the upper and lower playfield and perfectly leveled

What angle do you have the PF at? Adjusting the PF pitch will affect the trajectory coming out of the upper orbit - I'm at 7 degrees and don't get an upper orbit hitting the newton ball, although I occasionally get a bricked tower/upper orbit shot (from the upper flipper) coming back out and down the right outlane, but I put that down to my poor nudging skills.

#14111 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

What angle do you have the PF at? Adjusting the PF pitch will affect the trajectory coming out of the upper orbit - I'm at 7 degrees and don't get an upper orbit hitting the newton ball, although I occasionally get a bricked tower/upper orbit shot (from the upper flipper) coming back out and down the right outlane, but I put that down to my poor nudging skills.

What does PF mean? All I know is the table is leveled both front to back and side to side

#14112 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

What does PF mean? All I know is the table is leveled both front to back and side to side

PF = Playfield.

The pitch (ie angle) of the PF from front to back should be between 6.5 to 7 degrees, such that the ball rolls down to the flippers. While it'll be level side-to-side.

You can load the PinGuy app on your mobile phone to help you correctly set the angle of the PF - you adjust the angle of the PF by raising and lowering the feet levelers on the legs of the machine. Note that you set the angle of the PF (that the balls rolls down) and not the glass top on the machine

#14113 1 year ago

Sorry, I can no longer hear the word table without thinking of this:

#14114 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

I remember when I first got mine I had the same issue with the ball exiting the orbit grazing the captive ball on the truck. I had to loosen the screw holding the end of the ball guide at the exit of that orbit to slightly bend the end of the ball guide in and retighten the screw. I remember is was a two person job with the playfield lifted and me reaching across putting pressure on the end of the guide with my son on the other side tightening it back in place when I told him it was ready. After the first couple times I did it, it ended up shifting back to it's original position after a couple weeks but then after a couple re-tightenings it's stayed put ever since. If changing the pitch (front to back slope) of your playfield doesn't help then you might want to try this. It only takes a very, very slight change in the end of that ball guide to have it miss the truck.

Look head on at the guide and see how it rests in relation to the supply drop target, and then after you adjust it check to see that the end of the guide is slightly closer to the target. Here's a post I made about it after I did mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/66#post-5328991

#14115 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

PF = Playfield.
The pitch (ie angle) of the PF from front to back should be between 6.5 to 7 degrees, such that the ball rolls down to the flippers. While it'll be level side-to-side.
You can load the PinGuy app on your mobile phone to help you correctly set the angle of the PF - you adjust the angle of the PF by raising and lowering the feet levelers on the legs of the machine. Note that you set the angle of the PF (that the balls rolls down) and not the glass top on the machine

Is there an android equivalent to Pinguy?

#14116 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Is there an android equivalent to Pinguy?

pinball leveller

#14117 1 year ago

Hello to all! not sure if you have seen this happened but the exit gate/switch from the right ramp started to be inconsistent, no biggie... got a replacement switch and I still have the same behavior, switch will register maybe 7 out 10 times. what would you suggest to check next?

As usual, many thanks!

~ja

#14118 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNecromancer:

What is Luke's T-Rex head? Sorry, I'm brand new here.

An over priced condom for your T-Rex!

#14119 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

An over priced condom for your T-Rex!

Thats funny! and not far off

#14120 1 year ago

Heyho

I am definatly not the first guy with this problem but I have can not find a awnser right now.

So when I hit the right ramp, the wireform should guide the ball perfectly to the right flipper. On my maschine the ball often bounces left and right after exiting the wireform and then I am not able to hit it with the upper flipper. I think the wireform exit is to much in the center and should be farther on the right, in a way that the wire on the right (from the three wires of the wireform) is perfectly above the ball guide.

What and where should I bend? I am not sure what to do.

Thanks for your help!

#14121 1 year ago
Quoted from KimCHilla:

Heyho
I am definatly not the first guy with this problem but I have can not find a awnser right now.
So when I hit the right ramp, the wireform should guide the ball perfectly to the right flipper. On my maschine the ball often bounces left and right after exiting the wireform and then I am not able to hit it with the upper flipper. I think the wireform exit is to much in the center and should be farther on the right, in a way that the wire on the right (from the three wires of the wireform) is perfectly above the ball guide.
What and where should I bend? I am not sure what to do.
Thanks for your help!

I'd say first thing to try instead of bending is just playing with the alignment of the entire wireform. Loosen the wireform at it's attachment points and try just slightly changing the alignment of it and re-tighten the attachment points. Then using your hand roll a ball down the wireform and see if it exits smoothly to the ball guide. Keep trying slight adjustments until you find a spot where it's consistently exiting smoothly to the ball guide. If you try that a bunch and it doesn't work, then you might need to slightly bend something but I'd try this first.

#14122 1 year ago

Game play question:

I made it through the Visitors Center and Secure Control Room mini-wizard modes. However, after that the game just went kinda dead on me. I was wailing on the truck to try and finish a few more modes to get to Museum Mayhem but when I hit the truck nothing would happen. I was unable to progress.

Does anyone know what I did wrong or what might have been happening? I was able to start another Chaos Multiball but still, no hits would register on the truck at all so I was never bale to get a shot at Nublar.

Thanks

#14123 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'd say first thing to try instead of bending is just playing with the alignment of the entire wireform. Loosen the wireform at it's attachment points and try just slightly changing the alignment of it and re-tighten the attachment points. Then using your hand roll a ball down the wireform and see if it exits smoothly to the ball guide. Keep trying slight adjustments until you find a spot where it's consistently exiting smoothly to the ball guide. If you try that a bunch and it doesn't work, then you might need to slightly bend something but I'd try this first.

Thanks for your response.
I forgot to mention what I allready did, my fault. I did not only play with the attachment points, I went further and took appart the whole ramp. Nothing helped so far. The only short fix was to press the wire on the right behind the ball guide. It stuck there for a game and then... o wonder it worked perfectly. But it does not last there long by just stucking it behind the ball guide.

#14124 1 year ago
Quoted from coop:

Game play question:
I made it through the Visitors Center and Secure Control Room mini-wizard modes. However, after that the game just went kinda dead on me. I was wailing on the truck to try and finish a few more modes to get to Museum Mayhem but when I hit the truck nothing would happen. I was unable to progress.
Does anyone know what I did wrong or what might have been happening? I was able to start another Chaos Multiball but still, no hits would register on the truck at all so I was never bale to get a shot at Nublar.
Thanks

You need to flip the truck from side to side, not just hit it. TREX modes 1 and 2 it's just a hit. Modes 3 and 4 are full flips.

#14125 1 year ago
Quoted from coop:

Game play question:
Thanks

To start a T-Rex event you need to spell T-REX (you’ll see how many letters you have on the LVD screen). With the initial T-Rex event letters are given for even small hits to the truck that just bounce it, rather than a full spin of the truck. However the later T-REX events require the truck to fully spin to point the other way in order to be given a letter.

So if you were spinning the truck fully and it wasn’t registering letters then I’d be checking the opto switch on the truck which is under the PF. There is a metal interrupter attached to the bottom of the truck shaft which might have moved and so the opto is not registering a full spin of the truck

#14126 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

You need to flip the truck from side to side, not just hit it. TREX modes 1 and 2 it's just a hit. Modes 3 and 4 are full flips.

Lol you’re too fast for me

#14127 1 year ago
Quoted from uncle_jose:

Hello to all! not sure if you have seen this happened but the exit gate/switch from the right ramp started to be inconsistent, no biggie... got a replacement switch and I still have the same behavior, switch will register maybe 7 out 10 times. what would you suggest to check next?
As usual, many thanks!
~ja

Looks like my machine was at 6.5 instead of 7. Seeing this is my first time doing this would you recommend lowering the front or raising the back?

#14128 1 year ago

Anyone had any issues with the helicopter sensor not registering? I have had it happen a couple times and when it has happened, it seems to always be when I need it to do something, like hit the copter in a paddock, one of the t-rex event arrows, etc. Maybe it's happening other times and I Just don't notice since nothing is supposed to happen lol.

#14129 1 year ago

I have a brand new flaming torch speaker mod that just came in from 4 months ago when i ordered it sold the machine anyone want one just looking to get what i paid for it 140 shipped

#14130 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Anyone had any issues with the helicopter sensor not registering? I have had it happen a couple times and when it has happened, it seems to always be when I need it to do something, like hit the copter in a paddock, one of the t-rex event arrows, etc. Maybe it's happening other times and I Just don't notice since nothing is supposed to happen lol.

Are you talking about the Heli ramp switch (ie game knows you made the ramp) or the sensor switch on the spinning helicopter blades?

#14131 1 year ago

Finally in the club after wanting one for several years! Picked up a nicely modded pro.

1EA8300F-FD8A-4994-B35C-FC48C8C685AA (resized).jpeg1EA8300F-FD8A-4994-B35C-FC48C8C685AA (resized).jpeg
#14132 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Are you talking about the Heli ramp switch (ie game knows you made the ramp) or the sensor switch on the spinning helicopter blades?

Good point.

It's gotta be the ramp switch, because I don't have a premium.

I was thinking it was a sensor but it's just a switch so it should be easier for me to at least play around with it. Maybe all I have to do is bend the metal to make it stick out more or something. Or the other way.

#14133 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Looks like my machine was at 6.5 instead of 7. Seeing this is my first time doing this would you recommend lowering the front or raising the back?

I tend to set the rear levelers as high as possible for my height/playing stance and then adjust the fronts to get the PF pitch. It's easier to adjust the front levelers if you want to vary the pitch, especially if you have a row of machines next to each other

#14134 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I tend to set the rear levelers as high as possible for my height/playing stance and then adjust the fronts to get the PF pitch. It's easier to adjust the front levelers if you want to vary the pitch, especially if you have a row of machines next to each other

Just out of curiosity do you only use the front to level side to side? Maybe I overthink it but I end up trying to level both the front and back and I’m not sure if it’s necessary or beneficial…

#14135 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Just out of curiosity do you only use the front to level side to side? Maybe I overthink it but I end up trying to level both the front and back and I’m not sure if it’s necessary or beneficial…

No, I level the back of the PF side-to-side as well as the front.

#14136 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Finally in the club after wanting one for several years! Picked up a nicely modded pro.
[quoted image]

Congrats! Hopefully you got it for a good price. Still waiting for my premium.

#14137 1 year ago

We have dinosaurs!

B3F6A90A-301D-4BB3-89BB-68FEE895DA16 (resized).jpegB3F6A90A-301D-4BB3-89BB-68FEE895DA16 (resized).jpeg

28EAE285-8927-4D9C-806B-A3F8833B5683 (resized).jpeg28EAE285-8927-4D9C-806B-A3F8833B5683 (resized).jpeg
#14138 1 year ago

Why did I wait so long to buy this game?????? Daumn! Fun.

#14139 1 year ago

Pretty amazing, huh?

#14140 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Pretty amazing, huh?

So far I think I prefer this over Godzilla (which I sold)
Both great though.

#14141 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

So far I think I prefer this over Godzilla (which I sold)
Both great though.

I played Godzilla at a festival recently. Good game, but I don’t regret for a minute getting JP instead!

#14142 1 year ago

So the reputation of this game being hard, is that due to the shots on the right side? The O shot and the amber shot specifically seem to be the hardest for me. I’ve had it for a few days and have had a lot of fun trying to work through paddocks and I’ve gotten CHAOS multiball up to 5 balls once. Best score so far was 700 million, I’ve had plenty of 30 million scores too.

#14143 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

So the reputation of this game being hard, is that due to the shots on the right side? The O shot and the amber shot specifically seem to be the hardest for me. I’ve had it for a few days and have had a lot of fun trying to work through paddocks and I’ve gotten CHAOS multiball up to 5 balls once. Best score so far was 700 million, I’ve had plenty of 30 million scores too.

Yeah for some reason the right ramp and orbit are just a pain in the ass. Amber shot depending which way the truck faces can be tough. Oh and the trap shots are fun too because you can really only hit one at a time, depending which way the truck is facing, and from specific flippers. You can hit the right one from the left flipper if the truck is facing left, but it's VERY strict. You like have to nick the edge of it. I also find the ball feels to travel faster in this game but probably due to having it set at the recommended 7 degrees instead of 6.5 like most games.

I'd say it also feels hard because there are so many bricked shots (some off the post by the right ramp/orbit) that go straight down the middle or outlane and it's so damn fast you have no time to react. Also the smart missile is a really fun shot that is tough. I also find it hard to concentrate on one goal because there is just so much shit to do and pretty much 100% of the time I get side tracked doing something else that wasn't my goal when I started lol.

I've had mine since November and my best score is in the 700 millions lol, and I just got that like a month ago. So you're clearly better at pinball than me! I'll be the first to admit I'm still a noob and this was my first pin. I do kind of want to get a GZ Premium too but I don't have the funds for it now, but may try to sell off some arcade games to help fund it.

#14144 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Yeah for some reason the right ramp and orbit are just a pain in the ass. Amber shot depending which way the truck faces can be tough. Oh and the trap shots are fun too because you can really only hit one at a time, depending which way the truck is facing, and from specific flippers. You can hit the right one from the left flipper if the truck is facing left, but it's VERY strict. You like have to nick the edge of it. I also find the ball feels to travel faster in this game but probably due to having it set at the recommended 7 degrees instead of 6.5 like most games.
I'd say it also feels hard because there are so many bricked shots (some off the post by the right ramp/orbit) that go straight down the middle or outlane and it's so damn fast you have no time to react. Also the smart missile is a really fun shot that is tough. I also find it hard to concentrate on one goal because there is just so much shit to do and pretty much 100% of the time I get side tracked doing something else that wasn't my goal when I started lol.
I've had mine since November and my best score is in the 700 millions lol, and I just got that like a month ago. So you're clearly better at pinball than me! I'll be the first to admit I'm still a noob and this was my first pin. I do kind of want to get a GZ Premium too but I don't have the funds for it now, but may try to sell off some arcade games to help fund it.

Yeah agree that right ramp can be a bear. Sometimes I can hit it regularly, sometimes I’m slightly off and can’t seem to hit it to save my life.

Agree the amber shot and the O shot are tough, the O shot seems nearly impossible from a trap, at least for me the ball has to be moving a bit to be able to hit it.

I will say this though, nailing that amber target on the smart missile timed drop is about one of the most satisfying shots I’ve seen in pinball so far. Very exciting when you hit it.

As for my pinball skill I’m not very good, I’d say average at best. I do have a tendency to do well on a game within the first week of owning it and then regress terribly after that lol. Also I’m not sure whether the game is set to easier extra balls vs factory but on my 700 million game I must have had at least 3 extra balls.

Really loving this game so far though!

#14145 1 year ago

Ledt orbit is mostly a lucky shot and the right is quite a tough shot but OH so buttery smooth when you nail it.

This game is loaded with Kinetic Satisfaction like no other Elwin.

1- JP
2- Imdm
3- GZ (great shooting but not a whole or satisfying shots? I cant tell what is missing.

I like the code is GZ more than JP, It is just more off the bat fun and chaotic whereas JP is more strategic.

Both awesome games.

Aiq is maybe Elwin’s worst, great shooter with awful callouts and ridiculous rules to remwmbwr or comprehend.

Rant over

#14146 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

3- GZ (great shooting but not a whole or satisfying shots? I cant tell what is missing.

I definitely find the loop to be unsatisfying, upper flipper might just need to be adjusted to make that loop more hittable and repeatable. And also the centre spinner doesn't feel too terribly satisfying, I find it hard to get a good angle on the shot, I feel like it kind of rattles through there when I want spinner shots to hit smooth, like the left and right spinners can.

Aiq is maybe Elwin’s worst, great shooter with awful callouts and ridiculous rules to remwmbwr or comprehend.

I understand where the idea of AIQ's rules being difficult to understand comes from but that's really only due to the Gem Perks stuff. But I think focusing only on the Gem Perks stuff would be like calling Jurassic Park confusing because of Fossils or DNA combos.

I still have no idea how to rank his 4 games though. AIQ is probably my favourite shooter, JP has the best code, Maiden has my favourite layout and Godzilla has the best theming/story-type progression.

#14147 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Great comments....I'm curious why 7 degrees is the magic number? I say that because I just picked mine up last week, and from habit just set the game to 6.5 degrees at the flippers

#14148 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Great comments....I'm curious why 7 degrees is the magic number? I say that because I just picked mine up last week, and from habit just set the game to 6.5 degrees at the flippers

I found mine slow and floaty at 6.5

#14149 1 year ago

What are folks using for flipper settings? I just went to 218 on all 3.. have only played 2 games since...but I seem to be able to hit a few shots a lot easier....

#14150 1 year ago

I found mine slow and floaty at 6.5

thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12,999.99
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/283 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.