(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 424.
#1151 4 years ago

Thanks, sorry, this is all new to me. And I'm not the most computer literate guy

#1152 4 years ago

TONIGHT at 7PM EDT we will be streaming Stern Pinball's new 'Jurassic Park' Pro Pinball. Come get prehistoric! - http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous

Owl-Knebworth-House-225516 (resized).jpgOwl-Knebworth-House-225516 (resized).jpg
#1153 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

both damn files

Yup - both damn files. It's actually pretty easy to do. No worries.

#1154 4 years ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

TONIGHT at 7PM EDT we will be streaming Stern Pinball's new 'Jurassic Park' Pro Pinball. Come get prehistoric! - http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous[quoted image]

I like the owl sitting in its mouth!

#1155 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Thanks, sorry, this is all new to me. And I'm not the most computer literate guy

You’re you’re in for a treat, the new code is awesome!

#1156 4 years ago

Uugghhhh, sorry again. So I'm home now, and theres 2 USB ports in my game side by side. Neither is labeled, and the manual says nothing that I can find. Which port am I supposed to use.

#1157 4 years ago

Uugghhhh, sorry again. So I'm home now, and theres 2 USB ports in my game side by side. Neither is labeled, and the manual says nothing that I can find. Which port am I supposed to use.

either should be fine.

#1158 4 years ago

It doesn't matter. They should both work.

They have made the entire process very easy and painless.

#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

It doesn't matter. They should both work.
They have made the entire process very easy and painless.

Its definitely pretty easy these days.

Network connectivity would make it an absolute breeze though. Updates that auto push and install in the middle of the night.... yes please!

#1160 4 years ago

Seems like it always takes 3 tries to get the usb to fit though...

BkR1t31CMAABHu_ (1) (resized).pngBkR1t31CMAABHu_ (1) (resized).png
#1161 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Yup - both damn files. It's actually pretty easy to do. No worries.

I might be mistaken, but I thought last time I just put in the Game Code file and not the Read Me. Either way will work.

#1162 4 years ago

No No No - not the read me file. Just the game code link.
Game code link will have a compressed folder with two files in it. Just use the game code link.
Download the compressed folder. Open up the folder after downloaded and copy the two game code files onto your usb stick...

update (resized).PNGupdate (resized).PNG
two files (resized).PNGtwo files (resized).PNG

#1163 4 years ago

SUCCESS!! On the update. Thanks everyone. Man oh man, that shaker comes alive now!! Coupled with a powered 12" sub, its amazing

#1164 4 years ago

Does new code fix pooling/chipping?

#1165 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

On the pro? No of course not. But I;ve been hearing the premiums and LEs will be juuuust fine.

#1166 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

On the pro? No of course not. But I;ve been hearing the premiums and LEs will be juuuust fine.

Exactly, you get what you pay for and when you buy the guinea pig pro you get a test model. Buy an le or premium if you want as close to perfect as possible.

#1167 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Exactly, you get what you pay for and when you buy the guinea pig pro you get a test model. Buy an le or premium if you want as close to perfect as possible.

Dude we get it you buy LEs. Congrats on your perfect games.

Leave us lowly poor Pro owners be.

#1168 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Ghostbusters LE = chipped/ghosted inserts

AC/DC LE = cloudy play field

Avengers LE = exists

I’m sure I could throw more shit if I tried but this should do for now

#1169 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Ghostbusters LE = chipped/ghosted inserts
AC/DC LE = cloudy play field
Avengers LE = exists
I’m sure I could throw more shit if I tried but this should do for now

Weak sauce, acdc pros didn't have the window so they didn't get to learn from them. GB had ghosting but so does most of the great 90s pins, it happens.

Weak sauce

#1170 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Avengers LE = exists

lol

#1171 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Yep, you press start and nothing happens. Playfield might last forever if you're lucky.

#1172 4 years ago

Forget these distractions!

Lets get back to cutting a T-Rex in half to shove a few more color LEDs up its rear end!!

#1173 4 years ago

Getting this club back on track...I did a few more preventative maintenance things today. First, I turned the trough eject power to its minimum - still kicks out just fine. Second, I added 2 more layers of mylar at the ball drops.

I had my best game so far today, about 325M. Most of that was a CHAOS MB with an unnatural amount of flow. Really fun when that happens.

#1174 4 years ago

The past couple of nights before my 4 year old has gone to bed we’ve played about 15-20 minutes of Jurassic Park together and it has been an absolute blast.

He is a Dinosaur nut to begin with so this game is perfect for him. Tonight we were both yelling in excitement cheering each other on. Truly a fun experience with him.

Looking forward to more code content and fun with my little buddy.

Can’t wait to start buying some mods so he can help me install them.

#1176 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Cool.

#1177 4 years ago

Deleted that last bit, sorry wrong thread

#1178 4 years ago

I love this post. Our family’s first NIB was LOTR, in 2004. My son was 6 then, and we really bonded over it. He’s 20 now and he still doesn’t want me to sell it. I wish I could go back to that time when our relationship was pure and uncomplicated. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Quoted from davijc02:

The past couple of nights before my 4 year old has gone to bed we’ve played about 15-20 minutes of Jurassic Park together and it has been an absolute blast.
He is a Dinosaur nut to begin with so this game is perfect for him. Tonight we were both yelling in excitement cheering each other on. Truly a fun experience with him.
Looking forward to more code content and fun with my little buddy.
Can’t wait to start buying some mods so he can help me install them.

#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I just can't my head around why anyone in the world would think pinstadiums on this game make it look better?

It's almost like most things are subjective. Why does that terrify you?

#1180 4 years ago

#1181 4 years ago

I got to Visitor Center last night and nothing seemed to happen...Is there nothing coded in for that yet or was I just not seeing the lit shot or something?

#1182 4 years ago

I read Visitor Center hasn’t been coded yet.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

I got to Visitor Center last night and nothing seemed to happen...Is there nothing coded in for that yet or was I just not seeing the lit shot or something?

#1183 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I read Visitor Center hasn’t been coded yet.

Okay that makes sense then, thanks.

#1184 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Okay that makes sense then, thanks.

I'm just dropping my jaw that you've already gotten there

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's easy when the glass is off

#1186 4 years ago

Anyone else spotted the small black and white photo of Keith Elwin on the display when starting one of the paddock modes (I believe). Looks like hes in a photo on a desk smoking a pipe or something....lol. But I only caught a quick glance

#1187 4 years ago

Anyone else spotted the small black and white photo of Keith Elwin on the display when starting one of the paddock modes (I believe). Looks like hes in a photo on a desk smoking a pipe or something....lol. But I only caught a quick glance

Haha I noticed that while watching my son play the other night.

#1188 4 years ago

Yeah that is a nice touch. I also noticed the new code changed the control room mode for the "system boot" sequence. On the dead flip stream I remember thinking it was quite clever when the call out says "This is a SPIKE system...you know this!" Now, if I heard it right on location the other day it has the original movie quote "This is a UNIX system...you know this". Wondering if others have noticed this change too.

#1189 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Yeah that is a nice touch. I also noticed the new code changed the control room mode for the "system boot" sequence. On the dead flip stream I remember thinking it was quite clever when the call out says "This is a SPIKE system...you know this!" Now, if I heard it right on location the other day it has the original movie quote "This is a UNIX system...you know this". Wondering if others have noticed this change too.

It's random - both are used.

#1190 4 years ago

Got to visitors center as well, it’s not there.

Keith Elwin replied “go the long way for now”

However that is achieved...

#1191 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm putting my money on settings and outlane posts. If not then my jaw will drop as well.

#1192 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Got to visitors center as well, it’s not there.
Keith Elwin replied “go the long way for now”
However that is achieved...

I'm assuming he means play more of the middle Dino modes so it takes longer to get to the Visitors Center. I've made it there a few times now and you're basically stuck at that point.

Keith has mentioned that you will eventually have to escape the park. Sounded like you will have to go back through the dinos and scoring and or difficulty will be determined by how many people you didn't rescue.

#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm putting my money on settings and outlane posts. If not then my jaw will drop as well.

eh. i've noticed the more i've been playing the game that its definitely not as brutal as i thought it was right away. reminds me of iron maiden in that regard with some pretty long ball times when you are dialed in.

very few SDTM drains and less left outlane nonsense after i've started to discover what areas/angles of the table are super dangerous.

#1194 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

eh. i've noticed the more i've been playing the game that its definitely not as brutal as i thought it was right away. reminds me of iron maiden in that regard with some pretty long ball times when you are dialed in.
very few SDTM drains and less left outlane nonsense after i've started to discover what areas/angles of the table are super dangerous.

I’m finding this to be the case too, though still enjoyable through and through. Long ball times mean nice bonus, which I like to watch stack up.

#1195 4 years ago

Has anyone's distributor told them when LEs will begin shipping?

#1196 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Has anyone's distributor told them when LEs will begin shipping?

My distributor said the LEs are going on the line and will be available in a few weeks.

#1197 4 years ago

Home made lighting, pdi glass, side art, lermods moving copter blades.
All is good in the world.

B922011E-7257-410D-930D-5D015CE33719 (resized).jpegB922011E-7257-410D-930D-5D015CE33719 (resized).jpeg
#1198 4 years ago

My game is just set up factory. I got there again today. It really isn’t too tough of a game but strategy on maxing our score is where it gets interesting. Finally put up a billion tonight

#1199 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

"This is a UNIX system...you know this". Wondering if others have noticed this change too.

with the out of the box code it had said both / Unix and Spike. so there were multiple sound clips just saying diff stuff. then when update , it was the same .

#1200 4 years ago

I’m a fairly decent player (Pinburgh B division), and I haven’t cracked 300M yet. It’s a tough enough game for me, which makes it a keeper. It’s the first new pin since IM that feels like a great sparring partner. For me, the only easy shots on the game are the spinner, left ramp and Control Room. I’ve only had it for 3 days though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/24?hl=phoenixpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.