(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 427.
#12101 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Do y'all hit the raptor pen backhand or from the right flipper? On a pro.

I backhand it to light the locks and to bring down the fence integrity but I use the right flipper to hit the lock shot in the back and to start it. It’s very rare for a backhand on my game to make it all the way to the back target hard enough to register, but it does happen.

#12102 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

As for shakers, is that pinballlife one the official Stern one? Does having the Stern one really matter in this case?

These are factory authorized. They work great. You'll have no issues.

#12103 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Thanks for all the quick replies you all!
Has anyone installed this helicopter mezel mod?
https://mezelmods.com/collections/jurassic-park-pinball-stern/products/jurassic-park-pinball-helicopter-blades?variant=39592464089185
The other one I didn't like as much and it has mediocre reviews, but I like the looks of this one better too.
As for shakers, is that pinballlife one the official Stern one? Does having the Stern one really matter in this case?
Any other "must haves" for protection on a new pin too like to protect the shooter lane and stuff?
This is my very first pin so I have a lot to learn about it.

That's the one I have & I love it

#12104 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

I tend to backhand it most of the time but occasionally use the right flipper to hit the lock shot in the back

#12105 2 years ago

Long shot...any distributors have an available Premium from the latest deliveries?

#12106 2 years ago

In the club! The person who had this pin put quite a few mods in it. One of them, the Mezelmod raptor tower, has created a stuck ball location.

Since I didn't install the tower, I don't know if everything was left out or a piece missing. Has anyone else had this issue?

IMG_9176 (resized).jpgIMG_9176 (resized).jpgIMG_9177 (resized).jpgIMG_9177 (resized).jpg
#12107 2 years ago

If you trap up on the left flipper then drop the flipper and let the ball roll just slightly and flip that left flipper you can back hand and lock pretty easily in the raptor pen just give it a few tries and you'll find the right spot.

#12108 2 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

In the club! The person who had this pin put quite a few mods in it. One of them, the Mezelmod raptor tower, has created a stuck ball location.
Since I didn't install the tower, I don't know if everything was left out or a piece missing. Has anyone else had this issue?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have the Mezel raptor tower and this has happened to me as well.

#12109 2 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes I've seen people with the Mezel raptor tower post about the associated ball hang - I don't recall anyone posting a fix however it looks like a homemade plastic or 3D printed item could be fashioned to avoid this

#12110 2 years ago

I'm looking at these (double ones) for the Jurassic Park I'm getting.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/spotlight-kit

Anyone have these? I'm uncertain which color bulb to go with and there are 3 options. Just not sure which one will look best.

Also does anyone play their game in a completely dark room? I'm curious if that is going to make it hard to see (without any extra lights like these) in my basement where I usually have all lights off and it's can lights on the ceiling, and one will be right above the pin, so it will probably reflect a bit if I do have em on.

#12111 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I'm looking at these (double ones) for the Jurassic Park I'm getting.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/spotlight-kit
Anyone have these? I'm uncertain which color bulb to go with and there are 3 options. Just not sure which one will look best.
Also does anyone play their game in a completely dark room? I'm curious if that is going to make it hard to see (without any extra lights like these) in my basement where I usually have all lights off and it's can lights on the ceiling, and one will be right above the pin, so it will probably reflect a bit if I do have em on.

I put comet star post lights on slings and trough light. That is all I needed to get enough light in the middle.

#12112 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I put comet star post lights on slings and trough light. That is all I needed to get enough light in the middle.

You got any pics of yours with this setup in low light? I hadn't even seen those on the site.

#12113 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

backhand seems the safest for me, right flipper if off a little and hit the left post in front see,s to always be a drain

#12114 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

You got any pics of yours with this setup in low light? I hadn't even seen those on the site.

Here are star post lights from comet. Matching color is sunlight. I’ll have to get you a picture of playfield tomorrow
5E08BCAE-7FD8-4B6C-85B5-8324B4C83395 (resized).png5E08BCAE-7FD8-4B6C-85B5-8324B4C83395 (resized).png

#12115 2 years ago

Here are star post lights from comet. Matching color is sunlight. I’ll have to get you a picture of playfield tomorrow
[quoted image]

So you would say the matching color with stock JP Pro is sunlight?

Reason I ask is because I contacted them and they said that the default GI is warm frosted so to go with the warm lights to match (as far as spot lights go).

#12116 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

So you would say the matching color with stock JP Pro is sunlight?
Reason I ask is because I contacted them and they said that the default GI is warm frosted so to go with the warm lights to match (as far as spot lights go).

I’m pretty sure they told me sunlight. But I could be wrong. I was thinking that comets website said sunlight was the matching white to modern stern GI lighting. Anyone else know what white looks to be a match for original JP GI LEDs

#12117 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Just got word my Premium ships tomorrow! See I told ya there were some on the line

When did you order/what “run” are you in? Just wondering because I was told I was in the December run but as we know they might get pushed back. Fingers crossed!

#12118 2 years ago

It depends on the game but most modern Stern GI is cool white.

JP is warm white from the factory.

#12119 2 years ago

I'm also very interested to see a picture of your playfield with those star post lights. That's a good idea. I noticed on the slings, there's really only one normal star post closest to the flippers, the other two posts are smaller diameter cylinders. Did you use any lighting at those as well?
I did initially put some spotlights at the slings, but for whatever reason, I'd just didn't care for the look, and I really didn't feel as though they were adding that much for what they were. So I ended up taking them down. I've had Pinstadiums on previous JP's I've owned, and they've looked quite nice. When I used those kinds of stadium lightings, I always bring them down to a very low percentage, cuz I still like the little shadows here and there and also don't like to have my eyes burned out, haha. I will say that there is some very rich colors in the playfield that in dark rooms that I'm sure most of us play in, it is harder to appreciate. I suppose that is one nice benefit to the stadium lighting, although I think on this game, this time around, I would like to not use them and go for alternative means.... So I am interested in seeing a picture of that playfield, if you don't mind

#12120 2 years ago
Quoted from Pot8er:

When did you order/what “run” are you in? Just wondering because I was told I was in the December run but as we know they might get pushed back. Fingers crossed!

When I put the deposit down a few months back it was stated as something like "December, possibly falling into 2022". The invoice I got this week and subsequent shipping notification was a very pleasant surprise. The invoice now included the Insider Connect kit for an extra $200, but that wasn't unexpected - I didn't really ask if I could get it without that since I wanted the kit eventually anyways (despite not being able to use it until they update the software).

#12121 2 years ago

I’m pretty sure they told me sunlight. But I could be wrong. I was thinking that comets website said sunlight was the matching white to modern stern GI lighting. Anyone else know what white looks to be a match for original JP GI LEDs

I almost always change out my stern games to frosted warm white. I always save a bag of the original bulbs, in case I ever sell the game and the buyer wants to use the original lighting scheme. So I just looked at the bag in my coin box, and while I wouldn't call them frosted, they are somewhat white opaque bulbs. Common being common, as above, I've noticed that most of the time Stern is pumping out their games in cool white, or at least that's what they look like to me (but I can't be 100% certain that that's what these bulbs are, just probably a safe bet).
For me, I always enjoy the look of warm white, so I always make that change pretty soon after acquiring a game, but it's my own personal preference.

#12122 2 years ago
Quoted from bdaddy:

When I put the deposit down a few months back it was stated as something like "December, possibly falling into 2022". The invoice I got this week and subsequent shipping notification was a very pleasant surprise. The invoice now included the Insider Connect kit for an extra $200, but that wasn't unexpected - I didn't really ask if I could get it without that since I wanted the kit eventually anyways (despite not being able to use it until they update the software).

That’s the same date range I was quoted from mine. Thanks for the info! Going to give my distro a call today.

#12123 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I almost always change out my stern games to frosted warm white. I always save a bag of the original bulbs, in case I ever sell the game and the buyer wants to use the original lighting scheme. So I just looked at the bag in my coin box, and while I wouldn't call them frosted, they are somewhat white opaque bulbs. Common being common, as above, I've noticed that most of the time Stern is pumping out their games in cool white, or at least that's what they look like to me (but I can't be 100% certain that that's what these bulbs are, just probably a safe bet).
For me, I always enjoy the look of warm white, so I always make that change pretty soon after acquiring a game, but it's my own personal preference.

I agree warm white looks good for the sake of the artwork on plastics. Sunlight seems to be in the middle of warm white and cool white so I think the sunlight looks pretty good on about everything…. Just my opinion although I can be a purest at times and agree that original lighting on some older pins just looks best.

#12124 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I'm also very interested to see a picture of your playfield with those star post lights. That's a good idea. I noticed on the slings, there's really only one normal star post closest to the flippers, the other two posts are smaller diameter cylinders. Did you use any lighting at those as well?
I did initially put some spotlights at the slings, but for whatever reason, I'd just didn't care for the look, and I really didn't feel as though they were adding that much for what they were. So I ended up taking them down. I've had Pinstadiums on previous JP's I've owned, and they've looked quite nice. When I used those kinds of stadium lightings, I always bring them down to a very low percentage, cuz I still like the little shadows here and there and also don't like to have my eyes burned out, haha. I will say that there is some very rich colors in the playfield that in dark rooms that I'm sure most of us play in, it is harder to appreciate. I suppose that is one nice benefit to the stadium lighting, although I think on this game, this time around, I would like to not use them and go for alternative means.... So I am interested in seeing a picture of that playfield, if you don't mind
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"62c5188c2916c970e1a939d5099b7e582af6a05a-1636767054-1800"};
//]]>

Quoted from purbeast:

Quoted from purbeast:

A8C777A1-D620-4AB2-82D5-D055A65E96E4 (resized).jpegA8C777A1-D620-4AB2-82D5-D055A65E96E4 (resized).jpeg
No lights on in the game room.

#12125 2 years ago

[quoted image]

I like that man looks nice. That makes me feel better about mine being in a blacked out basement and that it will be playable with the lights off.

Not knowing anything about those star post lights (literally hadn't heard of them until you made your post), what exactly is needed for those? And how many do you need for each slingshot?

Another question...

I see you have a "free play" card where usually you see the prices. What are those cards actually called?

Do those come with the game or is that just something printed out later? This is going to be my first pin in general and it's going to be in my basement so definitely don't want the prices or anything there since I'll have it on free play.

#12126 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Another question...
I see you have a "free play" card where usually you see the prices. What are those cards actually called?
Do those come with the game or is that just something printed out later? This is going to be my first pin in general and it's going to be in my basement so definitely don't want the prices or anything there since I'll have it on free play.

Typically they're called pinball, apron or instruction/freeplay cards. There are plenty you can download and print, and some people have cards for sale - here's a few links for you

https://aproncards.com/index.php/nggallery/pinball-apron-cards/jurassic-park-stern
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/instruction/

#12127 2 years ago

Just got word from FedEx, my JP Premium is already in Denver!

#12128 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Typically they're called pinball, apron or instruction/freeplay cards. There are plenty you can download and print, and some people have cards for sale - here's a few links for you
https://aproncards.com/index.php/nggallery/pinball-apron-cards/jurassic-park-stern
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5153032
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/instruction/

Thanks I'll check those out.

Do any of these cards come in the NIB game at all? I assumed they did since I always see the objectives one and/or the yellow $$$ one on most machines.

#12129 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Thanks I'll check those out.
Do any of these cards come in the NIB game at all? I assumed they did since I always see the objectives one and/or the yellow $$$ one on most machines.

A NIB machine comes with an instruction and yellow price card, and depending upon your taste you can swap them out to what you prefer

#12130 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

A NIB machine comes with an instruction and yellow price card, and depending upon your taste you can swap them out to what you prefer

Awesome thanks. I like the instructions card but yeah I'll have to get one for the other side at some point.

#12131 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I offer these custom apron cards for JP: http://aproncards.com/index.php/nggallery/pinball-apron-cards/jurassic-park-stern

Also, I typically no longer put "Free Play" on my cards. I figure in a home environment it is self-evident so why not use that space for other things or just leave it off to reveal more of the image on the card?

#12132 2 years ago

I can recommend these cards.

Usually I print and laminate my own, but these were so nice I bought them for my own JP.

RussM

#12133 2 years ago

[quoted image]

That does look like some very nice lighting. Thank you for posting that playfield picture. The star post lighting that you used at the slings...since there's only one true star post (closest post at the sling) and the other two posts are smaller diameter cylinders...may I ask, did you just use star post lighting at that one star post?
Thx

#12134 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

That does look like some very nice lighting. Thank you for posting that playfield picture. The star post lighting that you used at the slings...since there's only one true star post (closest post at the sling) and the other two posts are smaller diameter cylinders...may I ask, did you just use star post lighting at that one star post?
Thx

You’re welcome. Yes just the front two star posts. I considered adding star posts to the other slim posts but it seems to be enough lighting with the trough lit and the two star posts. I may eventually add them but not needed in my opinion. But more light is always good.

#12135 2 years ago

You’re welcome. Yes just the front two star posts. I considered adding star posts to the other slim posts but it seems to be enough lighting with the trough lit and the two star posts. I may eventually add them but not needed in my opinion. But more light is always good.

Thanks. Yes, I usually am rather quick triggered to put in stadium lighting in some of the newer games, but I feel like I'm becoming a bit more reserved about that over time, and have actually been enjoying the darker shadows and such in this game with just the normal game lights...but I do feel like this game needs just a little bit more...so I appreciate your responses

#12136 2 years ago

So to get your look, I would just need to order 2 of these?

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/star-post-lights?_pos=2&_sid=ca554f2f7&_ss=r

Wouldn't need to worry about the post kits that come with 3 of those and some other wires?

(and also the trough light obviously)

#12137 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

So to get your look, I would just need to order 2 of these?
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/star-post-lights?_pos=2&_sid=ca554f2f7&_ss=r
Wouldn't need to worry about the post kits that come with 3 of those and some other wires?
(and also the trough light obviously)

Get the Illuminated Star Post Kit. It comes with all you need including a brightness switch…. It’s nice to have to get the illumination level that you want. You can opt for the two post kit for $7.95

#12138 2 years ago

Get the Illuminated Star Post Kit. It comes with all you need including a brightness switch…. It’s nice to have to get the illumination that you want. You can opt for the two post kit for $7.95

I was looking at the kit here.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/illuminated-star-post-kit?_pos=1&_sid=870791c99&_ss=r&variant=29411773022310

But it looks like that is for 2 posts on the same slingshot no? Like I can't get the 2 post kit and use that for 1 post on each side can I?

I could be mistaken but I'm under the assumption there is 1 "true" star post per slingshot.

It doesn't look like the wires/splitter cables are long enough for that. Are you saying I would need to buy 2 of these kits, 1 for each side?

I also am a noob and don't have my JP yet so sorry if these are dumb questions.

#12139 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Just got word from FedEx, my JP Premium is already in Denver!

I assume this will have Insider Connected and a new version of software to support it. I guess they haven’t released the software widely yet since no retrofit kits are available?

Glad you got one before the price increase. My DP Premium is still projected before year end. Hopefully I am as lucky.

#12140 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I was looking at the kit here.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/illuminated-star-post-kit?_pos=1&_sid=870791c99&_ss=r&variant=29411773022310
But it looks like that is for 2 posts on the same slingshot no? Like I can't get the 2 post kit and use that for 1 post on each side can I?
I could be mistaken but I'm under the assumption there is 1 "true" star post per slingshot.
It doesn't look like the wires/splitter cables are long enough for that. Are you saying I would need to buy 2 of these kits, 1 for each side?
I also am a noob and don't have my JP yet so sorry if these are dumb questions.

JP only has one star post per sling. So you will need the two star post kit. It will have two LED rings that go under two separate star posts. The star post kit will also come with the wiring you need to reach the nearest GI and alligator clips to connect to the GI lighting. Also as I mentioned earlier it has a dimmer switch too. If you don’t want any of the items in the kit you could also buy exactly what you want separately.

#12141 2 years ago

JP only has one star post per sling. So you will need the two star post kit. It will have two LED rings that go under two separate star posts. The star post kit will also come with the wiring you need to reach the nearest GI and alligator clips to connect to the GI lighting. Also as I mentioned earlier it has a dimmer switch too. If you don’t want any of the items in the kit you could also buy exactly what you want separately.

So I guess my confusion is that it looks to only come with 1 dimmer switch.

And it doesn't look like you can wire both of the lights in the kit to that dimmer switch because the Y cable that comes with it is too short.

Below is the image I am referring to, assuming there are 2 of everything instead of 3. It doesn't look like the cables would be long enough to use on both slingshots and connect them to those Y cables.

Illuminated_Star_Post_Kit_Components (resized).jpegIlluminated_Star_Post_Kit_Components (resized).jpeg
#12142 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

And it doesn't look like you can wire both of the lights in the kit to that dimmer switch because the Y cable that comes with it is too short.
Below is the image I am referring to, assuming there are 2 of everything instead of 3. It doesn't look like the cables would be long enough to use on both slingshots and connect them to those Y cables.[quoted image]

Okay… so it’s been awhile since I had put the post lights on my JP I was thinking I had two of everything. I’ve also done my TZ so maybe I did only have it all hooked together and plugged into one GI bulb. So buy them all À la cart so to speak.

#12143 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Below is the image I am referring to, assuming there are 2 of everything instead of 3. It doesn't look like the cables would be long enough to use on both slingshots and connect them to those Y cables.[quoted image]

That kit shown is intented to be installed on ONE sling, so the wire length is fine (the two sligs posts are 4-5 inches apart). If you wanted to modify the kit to do the front post of left and right slings, then you simply need to extend one of the red/black pairs. Simple wiring extend will work.

#12144 2 years ago

I actually recommend orange posts with the warm white Comet star post lights. I'm getting close to seeing if there is enough interest for me to do another round of the sling dino eye lighting and was going to offer an option where I included the pieces for post lighting too.

IMG_6694 (resized).JPGIMG_6694 (resized).JPG

#12145 2 years ago

Okay… so it’s been awhile since I had put the post lights on my JP I was thinking I had two of everything. I’ve also done my TZ so maybe I did only have it all hooked together and plugged into one GI bulb. So buy them all À la cart so to speak.

Okay cool great, thanks for clarifying. Makes sense on how to do this now I think

I am still going to get some spotlights too I think while placing this order.

With spotlights do people typically recommend the brightness adjuster for those too?

#12146 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I actually recommend orange posts with the warm white Comet star post lights. I'm getting close to seeing if there is enough interest for me to do another round of the sling dino eye lighting and was going to offer an option where I included the pieces for post lighting too.
[quoted image]

I’d be in for a ready to go mod…

#12147 2 years ago

Super random question. Has anyone on the latest stock 1.03 code heard "Super Tranq armed and ready / Super Tranquilizer Ready" but the tranquilizer isn't actually enabled aka the action button doesn't light and you don't actually have a tranq to use?

#12148 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Okay cool great, thanks for clarifying. Makes sense on how to do this now I think
I am still going to get some spotlights too I think while placing this order.
With spotlights do people typically recommend the brightness adjuster for those too?

Sorry for the confusion I’m not sure about others thoughts on the brightness adjusters but I have not used them on spot lights.

#12149 2 years ago

Sorry for the confusion I’m not sure about others thoughts on the brightness adjusters but I have not used them on spot lights.

No problem, just wanted to be sure I understood it lol.

And yea the brightness adjusters don't come standard with the spotlights so not even sure if they work on em too.

#12150 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I assume this will have Insider Connected and a new version of software to support it. I guess they haven’t released the software widely yet since no retrofit kits are available?
Glad you got one before the price increase. My DP Premium is still projected before year end. Hopefully I am as lucky.

I’m not OP but I’m under the assumption the insider connect will not be installed - it’s listed as a kit on my invoice - and it will still be version 1.03 of the code until they are ready to release it. Meaning you can install the IC kit when your pin arrives but it won’t do anything until the new version of the code is released. That may be a bad assumption but seems if the IC code was ready we’d see it on Sterns site since these IC kits are already out in the wild. Maybe someone who gets theirs earlier will confirm - mine is delivering on Monday so I won’t know until then.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

There are 21,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/243?hl=2manyhobbies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.