(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 424.
#10051 3 years ago

Ugh, my distributor just sent me this from Stern:

As you have probably heard if you tune into global news, manufacturing all over the world is experiencing supply chain issues, and our company is no different. The ports along the West Coast are heavily backed up, congested, and causing delays. You can read about it here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/shipping-companies-look-at-sailing-away-from-choked-southern-california-gateways-11612802085

Based on our original schedule, we were hoping to have finished up Guardians Pro, Star Wars Pro and Star Wars Premium by last week, with Jurassic Park Premium beginning this week.

However, at this time we hope to begin GOTG PRO in the coming days, followed by Star Wars Pro and Premium. Jurassic Park Premium is TBD as we await missing parts (hopefully late next week). Star Wars Pin (Movie Art) should be on track for early next week, with Star Wars Comic Pin sliding to the 1st or 2nd week in April.

Thank you for your patience and we’ll reach out when games are ready.

#10052 3 years ago

I got an ETA of 4/14 to the distros and then to us from there.

#10053 3 years ago
Quoted from Averhoeven:

As you have probably heard if you tune into global news, manufacturing all over the world is experiencing supply chain issues, and our company is no different. The ports along the West Coast are heavily backed up, congested, and causing delays. You can read about it here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/shipping-companies-look-at-sailing-away-from-choked-southern-california-gateways-11612802085
Based on our original schedule, we were hoping to have finished up Guardians Pro, Star Wars Pro and Star Wars Premium by last week, with Jurassic Park Premium beginning this week.
However, at this time we hope to begin GOTG PRO in the coming days, followed by Star Wars Pro and Premium. Jurassic Park Premium is TBD as we await missing parts (hopefully late next week). Star Wars Pin (Movie Art) should be on track for early next week, with Star Wars Comic Pin sliding to the 1st or 2nd week in April.

OMG. I feel so lucky. I was scheduled to receive my premium with the special October order. There were several orders that were short (mine was in that group) so I received confirmation that mine would be a priority early 2021.

I stumbled on a nice used one in November and snatched it up so my distributor refunded the $ on the one I had on order and I’ve been playing mine since November. I’m so sorry for everyone who is waiting!

#10054 3 years ago

I added a few mods today. The completely awesome, looks-better-than-I-thought-would, Stern Amber shooter rod/knob kit.

Also added decals covering the backbox hinges. They're a great idea and complete the artwork on the side of the cabinet. Well done.
97C2B1A4-E2B7-4755-8624-484F5047D019 (resized).jpg97C2B1A4-E2B7-4755-8624-484F5047D019 (resized).jpgIMG_5188 (resized).jpgIMG_5188 (resized).jpgIMG_5189 (resized).jpgIMG_5189 (resized).jpgIMG_5191 (resized).jpgIMG_5191 (resized).jpgIMG_5192 (resized).jpgIMG_5192 (resized).jpgIMG_5193 (resized).jpgIMG_5193 (resized).jpgIMG_5194 (resized).jpgIMG_5194 (resized).jpg

#10055 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Thanks for the reply.
Looks like I have my work cut out for me... Hope it’s something small.

Here's a link to my lengthy troubleshooting and resolution post. Please keep in mind that mine was an issue with a socket in the upper left GI and the alert was for node 9. But I bet given your description, your root cause is going to be similar to mine. Hopefully less of a pain for you diagnose too.

Scroll up after you read to see all of the incredible help and troubleshooting steps from others that ultimately resolved this for me. Good luck man and please follow up to let us all know what you discover!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-node-9-overcurrent-protection-gi-failure-stern-jple/page/2#post-6071057

#10056 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a shooter, tt your distro because they are landing now. Mine just arrived yesterday.

#10057 3 years ago
Quoted from Averhoeven:

they are still making guardians?

#10058 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

According to their website, it's still active.

#10059 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

They just brought GOTG, IMDN and SW back into production.

#10060 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Here's a link to my lengthy troubleshooting and resolution post. Please keep in mind that mine was an issue with a socket in the upper left GI and the alert was for node 9. But I bet given your description, your root cause is going to be similar to mine. Hopefully less of a pain for you diagnose too.
Scroll up after you read to see all of the incredible help and troubleshooting steps from others that ultimately resolved this for me. Good luck man and please follow up to let us all know what you discover!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-node-9-overcurrent-protection-gi-failure-stern-jple/page/2#post-6071057

Thanks Tim
I read through the entire thread.
Like you, nothing seems out of place, and the gi works occasionally. Last night I switched out some bulbs and wiggled some wires, and now the problem is permanent.
Tonight the multimeter is coming out. I will definitely report back, but I don’t want to clog up this thread. Should I start a new one? Or just continue your thread?
Hope that your work documenting your adventure will make mine go quicker!

#10061 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Thanks Tim
Like you, nothing seems out of place, and the gi works occasionally. Last night I switched out some bulbs and wiggled some wires, and now the problem is permanent.
Tonight the multimeter is coming out. I will definitely report back, but I don’t want to clog up this thread. Should I start a new one? Or just continue your thread?

For what it's worth, by doing what you did and making the GI problem permanent, you have confirmed it's 99% a mechanical problem rather than the associated node board. Proceed just as Tim did, removing the connectors, the bulbs, etc etc and you'll find the problem.

#10062 3 years ago

Yep.
Can confirm that when I unplug CN15 she boots error free.
I suspect the short is in the inlane bulbs that live under the right lower flipper mech. The piece of insulating paper looks too small, and the wires headed under the flipper mech plate look kinda squished, and touching sharp edge of plate instead of paper.
I am going in!

#10063 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Thanks Tim

I hope so too! It may not be a bad idea to start a new thread to make solutions easier to find, especially if you find a cause that is not exactly like mine (the tiny little wire fray hiding under a socket spring) and you document all the steps you took. I'm not sure how often people run into this type of issue.

Quoted from tominator:

Yep.
Can confirm that when I unplug CN15 she boots error free.
I suspect the short is in the inlane bulbs that live under the right lower flipper mech. The piece of insulating paper looks too small, and the wires headed under the flipper mech plate look kinda squished, and touching sharp edge of plate instead of paper.
I am going in!

Godspeed, brother. You gots this!

#10064 3 years ago

My game stopped working, doesn’t boot or anything, just red lights on the boards.

Anyone has a clue?

28F09BAD-8A2A-401D-BDEB-ADBC76F79647 (resized).jpeg28F09BAD-8A2A-401D-BDEB-ADBC76F79647 (resized).jpeg9B253BCD-670D-466F-93B8-56BA558A8A7C (resized).jpeg9B253BCD-670D-466F-93B8-56BA558A8A7C (resized).jpeg
#10065 3 years ago

Try removing the sd card and putting it back end. If you have a multimeter, check all fuses as well.

#10066 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

My game stopped working, doesn’t boot or anything, just red lights on the boards.
Anyone has a clue?[quoted image][quoted image]

This happened to me last year at about this time. brand new machine, middle of the 3rd game, darkness. Only the red lights. also red lights on the node boards, but nothing else. After sending a video of the cpu board (your first pic) booting up, stern sent me a new one. it was a 5 minute replacement, and all was well.

#10067 3 years ago

thanks for the help, reinserting the SDcard did it!

#10068 3 years ago

I finally took time to add the heli and took
a slightly different approach.
I moved the sleeve for the rod to under the plastic.

Benefit; only a small hole on
the top of the helicopter is required and you gain some space so the heli wheels can stay on!

I tried the heli blades from Mezel but now moved back to the original ones

294ADB29-8E6A-4D01-B8FF-D6C0B3839264 (resized).jpeg294ADB29-8E6A-4D01-B8FF-D6C0B3839264 (resized).jpeg3408698E-5D5D-40F0-8017-00D813CE84E3 (resized).jpeg3408698E-5D5D-40F0-8017-00D813CE84E3 (resized).jpeg53D5BBB5-0396-4F73-A9C4-DA97103FD015 (resized).jpeg53D5BBB5-0396-4F73-A9C4-DA97103FD015 (resized).jpeg5E217E5B-4D81-47B2-A9D9-FFA172218B6E (resized).jpeg5E217E5B-4D81-47B2-A9D9-FFA172218B6E (resized).jpegBADDC18A-E650-458B-BB3B-F85F4906853E (resized).jpegBADDC18A-E650-458B-BB3B-F85F4906853E (resized).jpeg
#10069 3 years ago

I like the caution tape armour!

#10070 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I hope so too!

Godspeed, brother. You gots this!

So i took apart flipper mech, checked all 5 sockets in lower right GI, a couple reboots and some wire checks... the only thing I found was a suspicious blob of solder under the flipper mech by the inlane bulbs.., I scratched the solder off...
Then i put some electrical tape along sharp edge of flipper mech plate and repositioned the insulating paper, and loosely fitted flipper back in place. Fired her up and tested... bulbs all worked! No errors!
I then re installed inlane guides, adjusted flipper, reinstalled bulb sockets and bulbs... play tested 6-7 games. So far so good! Fingers crossed.
Thank you to everyone on pinside for the help in Tim’s thread... so great to fix this myself! I don’t know what exactly was shorted, but it seems to be fixed now.
Freakin hard game! I love it.
Long live the silverball.

#10071 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

So i took apart flipper mech, checked all 5 sockets in lower right GI, a couple reboots and some wire checks... the only thing I found was a suspicious blob of solder under the flipper mech by the inlane bulbs.., I scratched the solder off...
Then i put some electrical tape along sharp edge of flipper mech plate and repositioned the insulating paper, and loosely fitted flipper back in place. Fired her up and tested... bulbs all worked! No errors!
I then re installed inlane guides, adjusted flipper, reinstalled bulb sockets and bulbs... play tested 6-7 games. So far so good! Fingers crossed.
Thank you to everyone on pinside for the help in Tim’s thread... so great to fix this myself! I don’t know what exactly was shorted, but it seems to be fixed now.

Awesome. Such a good feeling, you will appreciate the game so much more now

#10072 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

I finally took time to add the heli and took
a slightly different approach.
I moved the sleeve for the rod to under the plastic.
Benefit; only a small hole on
the top of the helicopter is required and you gain some space so the heli wheels can stay on!
I tried the heli blades from Mezel but now moved back to the original ones
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry, I don't quite understand this. So now you have 1 washer on top of the helipad...so where is the ball bearing washer and the 3rd washer?

#10073 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Firstly I'm so glad you got it fixed! But secondly, did you happen to take pics throughout this process? I think I and many others would love to see pics showing the before you scraped off the suspicious solder area and other things you tried within the same GI component/flipper location.

#10074 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Sorry, I don't quite understand this. So now you have 1 washer on top of the helipad...so where is the ball bearing washer and the 3rd washer?

No the 2 washers and bearing are there just as in the assembly drawing.

The only thing I had to adapt is the C-clip in the rod, I moved it down 3-4mm.
But you can leave it off also, just don't forget that when you put up the flowsheet it may fall out.

Also, I have these yellow protector plastics which add extra thickness.

8FDE50B6-A7E8-4B3D-A890-7939B59AC833 (resized).jpeg8FDE50B6-A7E8-4B3D-A890-7939B59AC833 (resized).jpeg
#10075 3 years ago

Another question: anyone knows a good spot to get 12V from in the backbox for my speaker lights? I now have a wire running down to next to the coin door, seems a bit pointless to me (was delivered with the light kit).

#10076 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Another question: anyone knows a good spot to get 12V from in the backbox for my speaker lights? I now have a wire running down to next to the coin door, seems a bit pointless to me (was delivered with the light kit).

CN6 on the small board to the left of the power supply. It's a 3 pin header you can make a connector for and use that 12v for the speaker lights.

#10077 3 years ago

So, I installed the fan edit code, specifically, copied it to a SD card and it works perfectly. The original code on the machine is 1.01 and Id like to upgrade just to see what the Stern code looks like. Do I have to install it via USB? Once I do, will I see the Stern code or the Fan edit code with the fan edit code on the SD card? Do I have to put Stern's code on a separate SD card? Id like to be able to switch back and forth and was able to switch back and for with Aerosmith as I had different songs loaded on different cards.

#10078 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

So, I installed the fan edit code, specifically, copied it to a SD card and it works perfectly. The original code on the machine is 1.01 and Id like to upgrade just to see what the Stern code looks like. Do I have to install it via USB? Once I do, will I see the Stern code or the Fan edit code with the fan edit code on the SD card? Do I have to put Stern's code on a separate SD card? Id like to be able to switch back and forth and was able to switch back and for with Aerosmith as I had different songs loaded on different cards.

Download the latest Stern SD image from their site and burn that to a card. Then you can swap between that original Stern and the edited version.

#10079 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:So, I installed the fan edit code, specifically, copied it to a SD card and it works perfectly. The original code on the machine is 1.01 and Id like to upgrade just to see what the Stern code looks like. Do I have to install it via USB? Once I do, will I see the Stern code or the Fan edit code with the fan edit code on the SD card? Do I have to put Stern's code on a separate SD card? Id like to be able to switch back and forth and was able to switch back and for with Aerosmith as I had different songs loaded on different cards.

Quoted from PoMC:

Download the latest Stern SD image from their site and burn that to a card. Then you can swap between that original Stern and the edited version.

^^ this ^^

I use two cards. One with the latest Stern code and one with the modified. Swapping between the two is as easy as swapping the cards.

#10080 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

^^ this ^^
I use two cards. One with the latest Stern code and one with the modified. Swapping between the two is as easy as swapping the cards.

The only thing you will want to consider is having another USB drive to save and load the settings/high scores. When I swap out SD cards:

1) save settings to USB
2) turn off machine, swap CD card
3) turn on machine
4) load settings from USB

If you do this, settings and high scores will move from version to version, otherwise they will be unique to the SD card/version you have installed

#10081 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thanks, yep, I have Stern's code and the fan edit code on two different SD's. The best of Jurassic Park's World's.

#10082 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

The only thing you will want to consider is having another USB drive to save and load the settings/high scores. When I swap out SD cards:
1) save settings to USB
2) turn off machine, swap CD card
3) turn on machine
4) load settings from USB
If you do this, settings and high scores will move from version to version, otherwise they will be unique to the SD card/version you have installed

So important to save settings to USB drive!!! It’s surprising how many settings get set: all the coil power sets, rule sets, thresholds, etc. Each time you change game code sdcards, it goes back to factory defaults. If you have the usb drive, you can just swap game codes and then layer the unique settings back into the game...

#10083 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Not really pointless if you understood the circumstances. People have been running speaker light power from up near the coin door for over 8 years at this point without issue. I'm more interests in knowing why anyone would go to the trouble of disconnecting and rerunning the the power connection if it is already wired up and working fine?

There is the CN6 connection that PoMC mentioned that is on most SPIKE games (including Jurassic Park)....but until recently there were no readily available power splitters for that connection. So it seemed pretty foolish to make a mod to get power there when you knew there were many other mods that were looking to use that same power connection. At least now reasonably priced splitters are available for the CN6 connection.

https://www.pinballlife.com/8-way-power-splitter-board-for-stern-pinball-machines-using-the-spike-spike-2-system.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0489-00

#10084 3 years ago

A few days ago I customized the code for Iron Maiden. I replaced 7 attract mode videos with some great Eddie clips, without touching gameplay.

Decided to do the same with Jurassic Park and replaced the Stern tutorials and “quarter drop” videos. I purposely made sure no actors were in any scenes as I didn’t want to replicate the movie. The dinosaurs are the stars of any Jurassic Park property. So I found and edited some terrific dinosaur scenes and made an interesting attract mode. I didn’t want to touch anything with the gameplay.

Below is a link to a video I took an hour ago for anyone who is interested in checking it out.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Q7wtUJ7yEd4TG4YA

#10085 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

A few days ago I customized the code for Iron Maiden. I replaced 7 attract mode videos with some great Eddie clips, without touching gameplay.
Decided to do the same with Jurassic Park and replaced the Stern tutorials and “quarter drop” videos. I purposely made sure no actors were in any scenes as I didn’t want to replicate the movie. The dinosaurs are the stars of any Jurassic Park property. So I found and edited some terrific dinosaur scenes and made an interesting attract mode. I didn’t want to touch anything with the gameplay.
Below is a link to a video I took an hour ago for anyone who is interested in checking it out.

Here’s your chance boys and girls!

#10086 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Not worth it.....

#10087 3 years ago

From the dude who publicly shat all over Timlahs in-depth JP fan code only to make his own subpar junk code that happens to utilizes some of the very same footage... but only 1/1000th of the content and integration. No thanks LMAO. The nerve.

Quoted from PoMC:

#10088 3 years ago

Iron Maiden with my customized attract mode. With Jurassic and Iron Maiden using these awesome attract modes, it's fun to watch their displays in the lineup.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xuuZMGXsHFpR5ZDi6

Game over clip that replaces the light tunnel clip.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2uC3tYE9cUYLnHV28

I have a few other ideas, like replacing the tour date list and dev credits, but spent enough time time on this already.

#10089 3 years ago

The IMDN attract videos are pretty sick actually

Quoted from PoMC:

Iron Maiden with my customized attract mode. With Jurassic and Iron Maiden using these awesome attract modes, it's fun to watch their displays in the lineup.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xuuZMGXsHFpR5ZDi6
Game over clip that replaces the light tunnel clip.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2uC3tYE9cUYLnHV28
I have a few other ideas, like replacing the tour date list and dev credits, but spent enough time time on this already.

#10090 3 years ago

I bought my JP from probably the first run, the one with the art going all the way to the posts, and I wanted to share a very important mod/hack I discovered tonight:

SET THE GAME TO 5 BALLS.

Thank You.

[EDIT: I still think this is one of the best games ever, I just want to see the wizard modes, and I’m barely B division on my best days]

#10091 3 years ago

No wayyyyy, You’ll never get better by making it easier for yourself. Mastering the difficulty of this game is 75% of the fun. Why not just light the extra balls IN game as intended?

#10092 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Don't feed the troll.

#10093 3 years ago

5 balls is the way to go.

#10094 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No wayyyyy, You’ll never get better by making it easier for yourself. Mastering the difficulty of this game is 75% of the fun. Why not just light the extra balls IN game as intended?

If your goal is to just bang away, make some things light up, get some points and have fun why not make your game last longer? Not everyone cares about being competitive....

#10095 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I'm not speaking directly about the person that said to go to 5 balls, but some people just don't have the coordination to get far in a game on 3 balls. You could give my wife 27 balls and she would probably never make it to Visitors Center. She doesn't have the hand eye coordination to do it and she knows it. She still enjoys playing from time to time, but it's just not wired into her brain like it is to some people.

I've always been in the camp that it's your game, so whatever you want to do is fine with me. On the other hand, I like to make them as hard as possible. My Metallica has no outlane rubbers with the posts as wide as possible. Lightning flippers and no ball save. Sparky takes 14 hits to get to and comes with a whopping 4s ball saver.

To each his own has always been my thoughts.

#10096 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

that happens to utilizes some of the very same footage

If you're going to comment about something, maybe watch it first?

I replaced 7 videos and only 2 of them were clips from the original movie. I sourced those clips myself and edited them to exclude seeing the actors. I did not use any clips from the movie code mod.

And this is an Attract Mode mod, nothing in gameplay is affected by making these changes and you will not see any of these clips in gameplay.

#10097 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I can get the extra ball from rescues pretty regularly. Is there another way to earn EBs? With the game set to 3-ball, I can rarely get past the 3rd paddock. For me, there are just too many shots needed to advance, especially for the later paddocks. We’re not talking about Whitewater here.

I’ll probably set it back to 3 balls once I’ve seen the Visitor’s Center, and those hidden Control Room modes.

#10098 2 years ago

There is an extra ball awarded for capturing TREX, an extra ball in the smart middle menu and at least one other...can’t remember atm. You can get to visitor center in three balls. Just takes practice. Go up the left side of the map and do not deviate (This keeps the newton ball facing left to keep smart middle open so it’s easier to get that EB) if you get the EB from 6 rescues stop at Trex and defeat for another EB. Use your super stun on the last red paddock prior to Visitors Center and try to stack that with a multiball. Most important don’t flail and wack the ball on this game, really force yourself to trap, gain control and take direct intentional shots. Good luck!

Quoted from swampfire:

I can get the extra ball from rescues pretty regularly. Is there another way to earn EBs? With the game set to 3-ball, I can rarely get past the 3rd paddock. For me, there are just too many shots needed to advance, especially for the later paddocks. We’re not talking about Whitewater here.
I’ll probably set it back to 3 balls once I’ve seen the Visitor’s Center, and those hidden Control Room modes.

#10099 2 years ago

It’s not about being competitive but actually learning how to play the game IMO. The fact of the matter is that pinball is hard, I have friends who won’t even set their games to 5 ball for their children and you know what? Their kids will smoke you. Practice makes perfect. And in the end you can feel proud of what you’ve accomplished. Slapping away on a $6k pinball machine just to see pretty lights is just...such a waste.

Quoted from Averhoeven:

If your goal is to just bang away, make some things light up, get some points and have fun why not make your game last longer? Not everyone cares about being competitive....

#10100 2 years ago

Since JP is my favourite game and I have learned most skills on this machine you might check out my latest tutorial too, good stuff.
Credit goes to Escher Lefkoff, I learned the Ski jumps from his JP streams https://www.twitch.tv/steveopub

cheers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 16.00
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Albans Town, VT
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/202?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.