(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 424.
#851 4 years ago

FINALLY!!! But alas, I must go back to work. No time to play... And, the cabinet artwork is much better in person. Its darker overall than the pictures led me to believe.

20190828_173314 (resized).jpg20190828_173314 (resized).jpg
#852 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

schedules are NOT meant to cater to the artist.

To me you guy are genius talent! Cave men drew on walls better than I can draw! And I fully understand how artists have an extremely hard time of it! I wish you weren't constrained by schedules! It's not right, but it is reality. Never mind the trolls on this forum! I love the art work! Rock on!!!!

#853 4 years ago

I have been playing this game all week in my head....I dont want to wait, but need to, until the dust settles.
It truly has something special in Gameplay that has grabbed me, and sucked me in.

#854 4 years ago

Call outs don't bother me at all, art doesn't bother me at all; it's all a fine package.

#855 4 years ago

These pictures of blades for the Premium were shared with me by my dealer when I ordered my JP yesterday.

5F4C9A05-072D-4CC5-8335-761CE1122EC2 (resized).png5F4C9A05-072D-4CC5-8335-761CE1122EC2 (resized).png
#856 4 years ago

Uff.... Sideboards look like an ad for some energy drink.

#857 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You really like the artwork? Zaphx - I'm jealous that your eyeballs are able to take really bad generic art and convey to your brain that it's really good. If I recall correctly, you thought the standard art on Wonka was really good too.....wow.

What I said about Wonka SE art - and I've told you this repeatedly - is that it's better than I expected in person due to the nice gloss on it. Yeah it's basic.

I do like the JP art a lot. Sorry that you don't but this is subjective.

#858 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You really like the artwork? Zaphx - I'm jealous that your eyeballs are able to take really bad generic art and convey to your brain that it's really good. If I recall correctly, you thought the standard art on Wonka was really good too.....wow.
Man - I just don't even know what to say. If people REALLY like the pro translite on this game and don't acknowledge it's generic garbage, if I'm stern I'm saying why even try. They'll take anything.
Guys - it's OK to not say everything about a game is great. That's how we make progress in this hobby.

Have you seen the pin in person?

#859 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have been playing this game all week in my head....I dont want to wait, but need to, until the dust settles.
It truly has something special in Gameplay that has grabbed me, and sucked me in.

Not since Alien (or what it could have been) huh?

#860 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Have you seen the pin in person?

check my posts for some feedback - many many times.

#861 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

*rolls up sleeves*
*takes deep breath*
*reminds self that this an internet forum and exhales*
Where to meander in my thoughts here?
Let me start by saying that in my short time as a (freelance/paylance) pinball art-guy, that I can assure everyone of one thing about pinball... schedules are NOT meant to cater to the artist. It's a box with lights and mechs. The art is window dressing, I've heard.... I know this, and relearn this on every project (and the ones that get away *insert very fresh sting here*). So to understand the uphill battle that goes on based on time alone, is revelatory and I wish non-art-folk could understand and appreciate the torment we subject ourselves to because we ARE TRYING to make lemonade. So #1, time dictates everything.
Because of this base factor, not everyone is cut out to do pinball in the illustration world. Schedules rule the world and you have to be flexible. As such- I personally connected Johnny and Greg at Stern because Johnny is an immense talent and quick on his feet. He's done the licensor grind for years, as I have, and knows how to dance when the spotlight hits. So #2, you're wrong. Johnny did an amazing job that was done to the licensor's wishes... and it all kicks ass.
If you notice a tone in my textual-internet-voice, it's because I'm in the trenches now and seeing what Johnny did for his FIRST pin is only a sign of great things in the future. And the best part is he isn't burnt out or beaten down yet by dissenting voices on internet forums. Let's keep it that way. So #3, if you don't like it remember that it took a ton of effort aimed at you liking it and don't kill the creatives working against an impossible task of pleasing an unrealistic schedule, a group of licensor/actor/management wanting to put their own mark on the process, and the sheer will to live of the artist
I'm not discounting personal preference or taste - I know folks hate my stuff all the time (and god-willing, will in the future another time or two) - but use some constructive words. (Is it the composition? The colors? What specificially, in art terms, is bad? etc)
And remember, pinball games are about designers anyway, not the artists... we can go draw d*cks anywhere for cash
*falls back asleep at computer with pen in hand*

hey - I'm not sure if your point is that this guy had a tight schedule and he did what he could however, let me say this....you're an incredible talent and I absolutely LOVE your artwork even for pinball machines I don't like. Jurassic Park artwork though is bearable at best, and down right uninspiring and generic at worst. What's funny is I've received multiple PMs from folks who tell me they agree and how disappointed they are but I can tell they don't want to get involved with an edgy view but trust me - many people feel the same exact way.

I get art is subjective and I agree with that to a certain extent but I think we all know, this could have been much better. I'll just leave it at that. I'm actually much more concerned with these damn PFs.

#862 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Here are three things I learned from the Head 2 Head pinball podcast with Keith that I thought sound great:

-The Raptor and CHAOS multiballs have three levels of progression.

-The T-Rex on the Premium/LE will follow the ball around the playfield. This was supposed to be implemented in the original JP, but wasn’t due to a patent for this feature with Rudy from Funhouse.

-The direction you make the truck face will control whether the orbit directs to the loop or the pops.

Such a deep level of detail and nuance in this game.

Agreed. I've added a bunch of info from that podcast to the wiki rulesheet, the games I've put on it, and some of the streams that have been published (mainly DeadFlip's game launch stream with KME playing): http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/5644

I love the return of the Data East-like multiball rule where the Super Jackpot values are multiplied by the # of balls remaining in play. (Raptor MB Phase 3)

#863 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

hey - I'm not sure if your point is that this guy had a tight schedule and he did what he could however, let me say this....you're an incredible talent and I absolutely LOVE your artwork even for pinball machines I don't like. Jurassic Park artwork though is bearable at best, and down right uninspiring and generic at worst. What's funny is I've received multiple PMs from folks who tell me they agree and how disappointed they are but I can tell they don't want to get involved with an edgy view but trust me - many people feel the same exact way.
I get art is subjective and I agree with that to a certain extent but I think we all know, this could have been much better. I'll just leave it at that. I'm actually much more concerned with these damn PFs.

Focus is everything...

In a perfect world, everything is simply graphic design of photoshopped assets from the films and everyone loves them. Remember that? It sure looked like the films! ...would that have been better here?

I was trying to give perspective and make a plea that you realize a talented human being put effort into what you’re being flippantly dismissive of. And the alternative is much worse in my mind...

I’ll also add that I think that Johnny is a better pinball artist than me. His art looks like classic pinball art and that should be welcomed and appreciated...

Agree to disagree about disagreements... as you were...

#864 4 years ago

Lest we forget that days of kick girl on avengers, or Angus' face... God awful

#865 4 years ago

The art on the Pro is some of the best I’ve seen in pinball, full stop, and I don’t need PMs from people agreeing with me to know I’m right. This is really nice work, in my humble opinion. Fantastic color, detail and realism. I also like it the best of the 3 versions, and that helped push me into the pro camp.

#866 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Focus is everything...
In a perfect world, everything is simply graphic design of photoshopped assets from the films and everyone loves them. Remember that? It sure looked like the films! ...would that have been better here?
I was trying to give perspective and make a plea that you realize a talented human being put effort into what you’re being flippantly dismissive of. And the alternative is much worse in my mind...
I’ll also add that I think that Johnny is a better pinball artist than me. His art looks like classic pinball art and that should be welcomed and appreciated...
Agree to disagree about disagreements... as you were...

I would say your art style, and a few others revolutionized what the consumer can expect out of Pinball art in the current generation. Deep down inside you know when you look at that pro translite you understand exactly what we're talking about.

Now if the question is this generic montage of dinosaurs or actual film assets, I'm taking assets everyday of the week however that isn't always the right answer. Put some more inspired work together, whether that was a lack of time given to Johnny by Stern, then the answer certainly could have been different. I'm getting the premium version which is tolerable - leave it at that.

#867 4 years ago

No problem with the art. I’m only flip flopping from the playfields. I’ve had some bites on my LE spot but truly don’t want to give it up if not for playing roulette.

#868 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

*rolls up sleeves*
*takes deep breath*
*reminds self that this an internet forum and exhales*
Where to meander in my thoughts here?
Let me start by saying that in my short time as a (freelance/paylance) pinball art-guy, that I can assure everyone of one thing about pinball... schedules are NOT meant to cater to the artist. It's a box with lights and mechs. The art is window dressing, I've heard.... I know this, and relearn this on every project (and the ones that get away *insert very fresh sting here*). So to understand the uphill battle that goes on based on time alone, is revelatory and I wish non-art-folk could understand and appreciate the torment we subject ourselves to because we ARE TRYING to make lemonade. So #1, time dictates everything.
Because of this base factor, not everyone is cut out to do pinball in the illustration world. Schedules rule the world and you have to be flexible. As such- I personally connected Johnny and Greg at Stern because Johnny is an immense talent and quick on his feet. He's done the licensor grind for years, as I have, and knows how to dance when the spotlight hits. So #2, you're wrong. Johnny did an amazing job that was done to the licensor's wishes... and it all kicks ass.
If you notice a tone in my textual-internet-voice, it's because I'm in the trenches now and seeing what Johnny did for his FIRST pin is only a sign of great things in the future. And the best part is he isn't burnt out or beaten down yet by dissenting voices on internet forums. Let's keep it that way. So #3, if you don't like it remember that it took a ton of effort aimed at you liking it and don't kill the creatives working against an impossible task of pleasing an unrealistic schedule, a group of licensor/actor/management wanting to put their own mark on the process, and the sheer will to live of the artist
I'm not discounting personal preference or taste - I know folks hate my stuff all the time (and god-willing, will in the future another time or two) - but use some constructive words. (Is it the composition? The colors? What specificially, in art terms, is bad? etc)
And remember, pinball games are about designers anyway, not the artists... we can go draw d*cks anywhere for cash
*falls back asleep at computer with pen in hand*

Maybe you should stop setting the bar so high for other artists

#869 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would say your art style, and a few others revolutionized what the consumer can expect out of Pinball art in the current generation. Deep down inside you know when you look at that pro translite you understand exactly what we're talking about.
Now if the question is this generic montage of dinosaurs or actual film assets, I'm taking assets everyday of the week however that isn't always the right answer. Put some more inspired work together, whether that was a lack of time given to Johnny by Stern, then the answer certainly could have been different. I'm getting the premium version which is tolerable - leave it at that.

I quite like the art. Good line work, nice blocking of tints and shades, not overly reliant on gradients. Looks hand drawn - great work. Art is subjective though.

#870 4 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

No problem with the art. I’m only flip flopping from the playfields. I’ve had some bites on my LE spot but truly don’t want to give it up if not for playing roulette.

Its gonna be a baddass game. Maybe we can send em to the distros for QC first then on our way to our places

#871 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

FINALLY!!! But alas, I must go back to work. No time to play... And, the cabinet artwork is much better in person. Its darker overall than the pictures led me to believe.[quoted image]

Ok now loose the Ripley's and slide in a Wonka

#872 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The art on the Pro is some of the best I’ve seen in pinball, full stop, and I don’t need PMs from people agreeing with me to know I’m right. This is really nice work, in my humble opinion. Fantastic color, detail and realism. I also like it the best of the 3 versions, and that helped push me into the pro camp.

Nice to read you like it. Mine got pushed back a week but the Pro will eventually get here.

#873 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I have a deposit on a JP Premium and I have a question for current owners.....
I’m pretty excited about the complexity of the software, however, I was watching this —> <—- to get a feel for game play and I’m a little concerned about the number of drains. Specifically the left out-lane eating balls, and a bunch of unforgiving rebounds sdtm.
Is there a left out-lane post that can be closed up a little? And has anyone done any playfield tweaks to make the sdtm drains a little less common?

I moved down the left post and it's been a lot better since. I tried to do the same with right side, but I couldn't pull post out, even after unscrewing it, so I left it "as is" for now. But yeah, I'm not a professional player or anything, I just buy these games to HAVE FUN and all those drains down the left side...not so much fun. Better now.

#874 4 years ago

Does anyone know the actual shipping ETA for the LE's? I was told by my seller that it would be by the end of Aug when I pre-ordered the machine in June. I am now being told that "LE production *begins* the 2nd week of Sept." I'm curious if there's an unexpected production delay (perhaps due to the Pro issues reported) or that I've simply been misled. Stern doesn't seem to reply to their contact form so I'm hoping someone here can help provide a factual ETA. Thanks!

#875 4 years ago

Does anyone know where (and when) the amber LED shooting rod with the mosquito in it will be available for purchase for the JP Pro?

#876 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

guinea pig pro

Hey Cock I gotta tell ya the "guinea pig pro" crap is weak, Last week.

#877 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Does anyone know where (and when) the amber LED shooting rod with the mosquito in it will be available for purchase for the JP Pro?

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/cabinet-parts/shooter-rods/jurassic-park-mosquito-in-amber-shooter-knob-rod-plunger-for-stern-pinball-machine/

Pre-order of course. I don't think that you will see it officially announced on Stern's site until sometime next month though.

#878 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Does anyone know the actual shipping ETA for the LE's? I was told by my seller that it would be by the end of Aug when I pre-ordered the machine in June. I am now being told that "LE production *begins* the 2nd week of Sept." I'm curious if there's an unexpected production delay (perhaps due to the Pro issues reported) or that I've simply been misled. Stern doesn't seem to reply to their contact form so I'm hoping someone here can help provide a factual ETA. Thanks!

I was also told a slight delay. Im good with it, build em right.

#879 4 years ago

Ahhhhh, this machine is like WOW! I love the shots and I love the sound. I haven't had much time, but no complaints. Top 10

#880 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I was told by my seller that it would be by the end of Aug when I pre-ordered the machine in June

I think your seller was being extremely optimistic. The game hadn't even been announced in June, so it was either a guess, or based on information Stern was giving out several months in advance. Maybe it's Stern's fault.

On July 30th, the calls went out to schedule launch parties, and we were given the second weekend of September. That gives Stern a date target for deliveries for those (Pro) machines.

I suppose I could be wrong, but in the past, LEs don't start rolling off the line until about a month after the Pros have started arriving. That's pretty much standard for all machines, give or take a week or two.

#881 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I was also told a slight delay. Im good with it, build em right.

Well, that too. Could be playfield issues.

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Ok now loose the Ripley's and slide in a Wonka

Oh heck no....lol. Ripleys is a blast to play. One of my favorites. Its staying with me forever

#883 4 years ago

I heard Stern stopped the line to figure out the issues. I now will sit on the sidelines and watch, I do not wish to deal with warranty issues. Funny thing is I got some time in on Wonka and I like that game as well, but ironically it has same issues with playfields? They really need to figure out the right formulas and I have a suspicion that the 'Starpost' may have something to do with problems as well? This has been going on for some time now, ie. TNA, JJP POTC, etc. I do not feel it is the manufacturers fault for not correcting it because it seems to be out of their hands as they rely on outside vendors for playfields. It really does suck the excitement of a new title right out of you. Hoping things get figured out soon.

#884 4 years ago

Hmm. Going to need to fix this, got stuck there twice in 5 minutes and won’t free.

1B5B8ED2-F1D3-43B0-B096-01E31D36799F (resized).jpeg1B5B8ED2-F1D3-43B0-B096-01E31D36799F (resized).jpeg5498AA57-9EBB-43A7-B749-06B24F9E978A (resized).jpeg5498AA57-9EBB-43A7-B749-06B24F9E978A (resized).jpegB5D810B9-3446-454E-8197-5F9B12F1DFAD (resized).jpegB5D810B9-3446-454E-8197-5F9B12F1DFAD (resized).jpeg
#885 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Hmm. Going to need to fix this, got stuck there twice in 5 minutes and won’t free.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How in the world is this happening??? I played mine extensively last night. No flipper post coming loose, only 1 raptor pen hang up (came loose with a quick nudge), and definitely no weird jams like the one shown here. I do however find it annoying that the ball rarely makes it up the to the helipad with full plunge.

#886 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I think your seller was being extremely optimistic. The game hadn't even been announced in June, so it was either a guess, or based on information Stern was giving out several months in advance. Maybe it's Stern's fault.
On July 30th, the calls went out to schedule launch parties, and we were given the second weekend of September. That gives Stern a date target for deliveries for those (Pro) machines.
I suppose I could be wrong, but in the past, LEs don't start rolling off the line until about a month after the Pros have started arriving. That's pretty much standard for all machines, give or take a week or two.

This is very helpful insight, thank you! And totally my bad, I meant *July* not June. I pre-ordered the machine on July 29th. That's when I was told by end of Aug for the LE's. Sorry for the misinformation. The anticipation has my J's all mixed up! So I guess that means shipping hopefully by end of Sept? Unsure how long "production" takes once begun.

#887 4 years ago

How in the world is this happening??? I played mine extensively last night. No flipper post coming loose, only 1 raptor pen hang up (came loose with a quick nudge), and definitely no weird jams like the one shown here. I do however find it annoying that the ball rarely makes it up the to the helipad with full plunge.

Mine did that initially but now it’s making it at a high percentage and I didn’t change anything. Maybe yours will wear in?

#888 4 years ago

Just happened twice in 5 minutes, previous two dozen games, zero times.

Closer look, the truck is a hard like plastic but it bends. If I bend the truck down in the front, the ball is less likely to hang up but it still can around the rear wheels. I’m thinking a screw or something like that will need to be put in the ass end

#889 4 years ago

Stick one of these on the bottom of the truck:
SP951-NA_CFIP_RGB.jpgSP951-NA_CFIP_RGB.jpg

#890 4 years ago

Noticed today after a few games that the right flipper is starting to feel 'loose' - not sure of a better term to describe it. The power seemed a little lower and I noticed that when the ball would dead bounce off the flipper it would move a little bit.

Is this the beginning of a coil stop issue people have been seeing with stern machines?

#891 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Is this the beginning of a coil stop issue people have been seeing with stern machines?

Take a look and find out.

#892 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Take a look and find out.

on-location machine or else i would have already opened it up.

#893 4 years ago

Dont let a cheap lock stop you. Get us those answers!

2BB5B2C5-B1D5-4AC4-AB3E-EC3D497B0F60 (resized).jpeg2BB5B2C5-B1D5-4AC4-AB3E-EC3D497B0F60 (resized).jpeg
#894 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Hmm. Going to need to fix this, got stuck there twice in 5 minutes and won’t free.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Same thing happened to me 3-4 times but I put some double-sided velcro tape under the truck and it hasn't happened since.

#895 4 years ago

I'm going to stream JP today at 1PM CST. I'm not a strong player, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://twitch.tv/nspinball

Be there or be [ ]

#896 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm going to stream JP today at 1PM CST. I'm not a strong player, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
http://twitch.tv/nspinball
Be there or be [ ]

You heard it here first folks. Corporate hair man isnt streaming wonka any more, hes got a JP now...lol.

Seriously though, what company are you a CEO for? You look awkward in a tshirt...like you wear a suit to bed or something.

#897 4 years ago

Am I the only one who thinks the playfield is in serious need of additional lighting? Not tacky colored stuff, just plain clear light to illuminate the center of the field. I am getting old man eyes though, so who knows.

#898 4 years ago

Am I the only one who thinks the playfield is in serious need of additional lighting? Not tacky colored stuff, just plain clear light to illuminate the center of the field. I am getting old man eyes though, so who knows.

At times I do think some additional lighting could help.

Go get you some pinstadiums!

Anti-pinstadium comments should appear in 3...2...1

#899 4 years ago

Yes, went with yellow and clear white in the GI added a spot on the right sling. Its fully lit up now. The frosted warm white sucks. Also added some strips to the back ramp and Trex
DSC04405 (resized).JPGDSC04405 (resized).JPG
DSC04406 (resized).JPGDSC04406 (resized).JPG

#900 4 years ago

I am about a month out on production but some of you might be interested in my thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-amp-jp2-light-mod
c004e35c0100c25acb563ff724f302c92922b7e3.jpgc004e35c0100c25acb563ff724f302c92922b7e3.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mead, WA
$ 12,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/18?hl=pinchild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.