(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 426.
#9401 3 years ago

Guys, I’ve now had four people respond who missed my cutoff for the Dino eyes. Unfortunately, I have already placed my initial parts order so you are too late for this first run. I will be taking everyone’s name, and when I’m ready to do a second run after I get through this first one I will inform the group.

I appreciate the interest, but since this mod involves ordering parts that I don’t keep on-hand, I just can’t do them as one-offs at the $30 price.

#9402 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I like the shaker. I took mine one step down from maximum use. It was going way too crazy on the Trex MB intro lol.

If setting at a step down feels too low for you. I decided to try moving the counter weight on the shaker to 90 degrees and left it on the maximal setting and it seems perfect now.

#9403 3 years ago

Whats the general consensus on the coding? Is it pretty much finished or do you see room for more updates? If there was an update is there any new modes or hurry ups etc that would be cool to see implemented/included.

#9404 3 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Whats the general consensus on the coding? Is it pretty much finished or do you see room for more updates? If there was an update is there any new modes or hurry ups etc that would be cool to see implemented/included.

Keith mentioned back some time ago that he'd like to see co-op mode ... as to whether it'll ever happen though but co-op and team modes (like TNA) would be very cool.

On the whole the code is great, however I think there could be room to correct a few little things - such as the dino movement timers still run when the ball is caught for control room or maybe it's the smart missile countdown, but you can lose your rescue streak.

#9405 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Can’t find anything in the manual relating to the diagnostic LEDs on the Stepper Motor Board. Im assuming the issue is related to that.

Did you find out what the 2 LEDs on the stepper motor board are indicating?

#9406 3 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

The code is amazing. As above maybe one or two minor tweaks but it's so well designed and layered it's hard to be critical. Co-op mode would be an epic addition though. Be so fun working your way across the map with friends.

#9407 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Did you find out what the 2 LEDs on the stepper motor board are indicating?

Nup... other than needing both on for the TREX to be operational

#9408 3 years ago

Adding a coop mode would be so fun in this game!!!!

#9409 3 years ago

When you hit the t rex ramp with a white arrow. It posts up to hold the ball in the lane. The action button turns green. Hit it and it turns white. What is this accomplishing or supposed to do? It does nothing that I can see? I have a pro.

#9410 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

When you hit the t rex ramp with a white arrow. It posts up to hold the ball in the lane. The action button turns green. Hit it and it turns white. What is this accomplishing or supposed to do? It does nothing that I can see? I have a pro.

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644

#9411 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

The solid white arrow on the left ramp is to advance to the next paddock.

If you have a tranquiliser available, the action button is will go green - pressing it freezes the dino from moving around the PF for a period of time

#9412 3 years ago

Thanks. How do you get smart missle to light? I read all the directions btw. Thanks for the link. Man this game is deep in rules!

#9413 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Thanks. How do you get smart missle to light? I read all the directions btw. Thanks for the link. Man this game is deep in rules!

It's under "Lit Inlanes" in the rules. Lit inlanes is awarded based on # of rescues. Then to get smart missile the truck needs to be facing left (and facing right to get super spinner).

#9414 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

It is in the rules although not that easy to find. The SM and Super Spinner in lanes are lit from the number of rescues achieved
JP Rescues (resized).JPGJP Rescues (resized).JPG

Also if you capture the Ankylosaurus, then it's perk is to subtract one Rescue from each Light Inlanes threshold

#9415 3 years ago

Thanks all for clarification.

#9416 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

It's under "Lit Inlanes" in the rules. Lit inlanes is awarded based on # of rescues. Then to get smart missile the truck needs to be facing left (and facing right to get super spinner).

My smart middle usually starts when the truck is pointed to the right, blocking the shot mostly.

#9417 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

My smart middle usually starts when the truck is pointed to the right, blocking the shot mostly.

Smart missile is only available when the truck is to the left. The extra ball (attached to the mech) is on the right. That is intentional to make the shot harder.

#9418 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Smart missile is only available when the truck is to the left. The extra ball (attached to the mech) is on the right. That is intentional to make the shot harder.

Yes your right. It works when pointed to the left, making it even more difficult.

#9419 3 years ago

I’d like to see the addition of a short ball save timer after the smart middle release. I’ve lost so many balls shooting for that just to have it rocket sdtm.

Quoted from Manny65:

Keith mentioned back some time ago that he'd like to see co-op mode ... as to whether it'll ever happen though but co-op and team modes (like TNA) would be very cool.
On the whole the code is great, however I think there could be room to correct a few little things - such as the dino movement timers still run when the ball is caught for control room or maybe it's the smart missile countdown, but you can lose your rescue streak.

#9420 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’d like to see the addition of a short ball save timer after the smart middle release. I’ve lost so many balls shooting for that just to have it rocket sdtm.

That would kill the spirit of the difficult shot.

Don’t miss!

#9421 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

That would kill the spirit of the difficult shot.
Don’t miss!

I agree - risk vs reward

#9422 3 years ago

best thing I've found is to activate smart missile during a multiball... then with one of the other free ball(s) hit the truck the other direction before making the shot towards the target , or just send all the balls into the pops and hope for a hit, hehe.

#9423 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

best thing I've found is to activate smart missile during a multiball... then with one of the other free ball(s) hit the truck the other direction before making the shot towards the target , or just send all the balls into the pops and hope for a hit, hehe.

Yes, this. Or if no multiball, I will shoot the spinner and have it drop down into the pots. It doesn't drop down all the time, nor does it hit the target all the time when it does, but much safer than trying the shot! Probably somewhere in the 5-10% success rate area...

#9424 3 years ago

That smart missile is totally gettable with practice. I got three in the same game the other day. Great for clearing paddocks!

#9425 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

That smart missile is totally gettable with practice. I got three in the same game the other day. Great for clearing paddocks!

I have yet to get one. frustrating

#9426 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

You'll get there dude. It's a tough shot but you can get it somewhat dialed in with practice

#9427 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I've hit it several times (I'd guess about 1 out of 3 or 4 attempts) - seriously rewarding when you do. My only problem is that I panic and can't seem to pick the reward I want or decide what is best in time before I have to flip.

If you want to practice the shot, take the glass off, position the Jeep, and place the ball on your left flipper, then attempt the shot. Do it several times until you get a feel for where the ball position needs to be when you flip, then play a real game or two to see if you can make the shot when you need to (or try it even when the target isn't lit).

#9428 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've hit it several times (I'd guess about 1 out of 3 or 4 attempts) - seriously rewarding when you do. My only problem is that I panic and can't seem to pick the reward I want or decide what is best in time before I have to flip.
If you want to practice the shot, take the glass off, position the Jeep, and place the ball on your left flipper, then attempt the shot. Do it several times until you get a feel for where the ball position needs to be when you flip, then play a real game or two to see if you can make the shot when you need to (or try it even when the target isn't lit).

Keep your glass on or I won't respect you in the morning!

#9429 3 years ago

Did my first complete flipper rebuild on my JP Premium. I've played the hell out of this game since I bought it NIB from October 2019. I guess I have somewhere close to 7000 games at least. I changed everything including new EOS switches.. I didn't realize how much power I was losing over time.. the game now plays amazingly well and the flippers are back to being snappy and powerful. This was a fun undertaking. I was shocked to see how badly the coil stops were mushroomed as well as the plunger wear.

20210201_222006 (resized).jpg20210201_222006 (resized).jpg20210201_222042 (resized).jpg20210201_222042 (resized).jpg20210201_222130 (resized).jpg20210201_222130 (resized).jpg20210201_222140 (resized).jpg20210201_222140 (resized).jpg20210201_222159 (resized).jpg20210201_222159 (resized).jpg
#9430 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Did my first complete flipper rebuild on my JP Premium. I've played the hell out of this game since I bought it NIB from October 2019. I guess I have somewhere close to 7000 games at least. I changed everything including new EOS switches.. I didn't realize how much power I was losing over time.. the game now plays amazingly well and the flippers are back to being snappy and powerful. This was a fun undertaking. I was shocked to see how badly the coil stops were mushroomed as well as the plunger wear.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yep, they look ready for replacement.

#9431 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

It really depends upon your game strategy as to what choose.

If I'm trying to progress through the paddocks then I typically do 2 taps (3rd choice) on the action button for the first couple and 2 taps (2nd choice) after that.

First time will give you 5 rescues, which if you get it will most likely instantly relight SM as you've achieved the next required number of rescues.
Second time, 2 taps will give you Raptor Tri-ball, which also qualifies another control room.
After that I typically use it to clear paddocks (so 1 tap), as the levels get progressively harder.

Of course if you prefer to play Chaos MB or you want to have a bit of fun with Invalid Frenzy then you can, but I typically don't even look at the options, rather tap and go

#9432 3 years ago

Is there any way while doing a status check and getting onto the screen you want to look at , whether its fossils or what I wanna stay on is DNA combos to not have it cycle after like 5 seconds to the next screen? I usually want to take like 30 seconds to look at the needed DNA combos, but end up having to cycle through it like 5 times as it only stays on the screen for like 5 seconds.

#9433 3 years ago

I know the dino on the left sling is a T-rex, but what is the dino on the right sling?

#9434 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I know the dino on the left sling is a T-rex, but what is the dino on the right sling?

That's Spiny - he's also on the backglass on the LE

#9435 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

That's Spiny - he's also on the backglass on the LE

Spinosaurus, thanks.

#9436 3 years ago

Just finished making and shipping the first batch of my dino plastic eye illumination mod. I'll be PM'ing instructions to everyone who made the initial run shortly. I'm starting to make a list for a second run, so if you are interested please PM me and let me know. As a reminder, the price is $30 shipped and you won't pay until the time when I close the run whenever I think I have enough commitments to order all of the components (10 to 12, and I currently have 2 on the waiting list).
IMG_5478.JPGIMG_5478.JPGIMG_5479.JPGIMG_5479.JPGIMG_5481.JPGIMG_5481.JPGIMG_5480.JPGIMG_5480.JPG

#9437 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

When I activate SM during MB, I try to catch the other balls so they don't inadvertently hit a switch after the countdown and before I've shot at the SM target.
You'd have to be pretty lucky to have one of the balls sent to the pops score a SM before another ball hit a switch.

#9438 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

When I activate SM during MB, I try to catch the other balls so they don't inadvertently hit a switch after the countdown and before I've shot at the SM target.
You'd have to be pretty lucky to have one of the balls sent to the pops score a SM before another ball hit a switch.

SM is timed only. It’s not like the skill shot. You have a fixed amount of time to hit the switch and hitting other switches will not end the SM timer.

#9439 3 years ago

Plunked down the money for my first ever pinball machine today. A Jurassic Park Pro. It's been a lot time coming, been living in an apartment until the ripe age of 44, where a wife and child prompted the move to a house. Still have about 3 weeks of renovations to the new house to get throigh before I cam get it shipped.

#9440 3 years ago

Not an "owner" yet, but hopefully soon. I'd love to get a Premium, but finding one locally has been a challenge. So I guess my question for owners is: where does JP Pro rank amongst other recent Stern Pros (TV screen or later for purposes of this conversation)? I feel like I've been unfairly dismissing the JP Pro based on all the cool Premium features

#9441 3 years ago

Anyone hear updated production dates for the Premium. Was hearing Feb but that was a while ago.

#9442 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Not an "owner" yet, but hopefully soon. I'd love to get a Premium, but finding one locally has been a challenge. So I guess my question for owners is: where does JP Pro rank amongst other recent Stern Pros (TV screen or later for purposes of this conversation)? I feel like I've been unfairly dismissing the JP Pro based on all the cool Premium features

JP pro is a awesome and one of the best examples of where pro is the way to go, in my opinion. While the T. rex is very cool and offers a wow factor for guests/on location is doesn’t add much if anything to gameplay and is another thing to have maintain. The raptor pit is the biggest difference though I personally actually prefer the pro pit because I think it adds a little flow by returning the ball to your flipper via the control room.

I would 100% get the pro and if you still feel compelled to upgrade you can do that down the line, though I can almost guarantee you’ll be happy to have extra cash towards another game.

#9443 3 years ago

Editing my first response a bit as I probably sounded like I was ragging too much on the premium/LE upgrades. Not my intent.

I am personally team pro on this machine. I do not find the upgrades to be worth it to me. The moving T-Rex looks a little funny to me, but I do admit it's a neat gimmick. The raptor pit is a bigger change in my mind, but even that does not change the shot enough to be worth it to me. I do like that it can trap a ball behind the gate though, and act as a captive ball. That's cool.

Overall, the pro to premium upgrade is not enough of a game changer, and the gimmick quality is not enough to get me to want to spend the extra money. I am happy that some people find them to be though, and we have that option. If money truly wasn't an issue, I would love a LE as I think it's a beautiful machine. The premium art mostly does not do it for me, though I like the pro art quite a bit.

When I had my pro I did not feel like I was missing anything, and if/when I buy another one, it will most likely be another pro (unless a fantastic deal on a LE falls in my lap, which I am not holding my breath about).

Opinions definitely vary, so best if you can play them both yourself and see if the upgrades are worth it to you.

#9444 3 years ago

Ideally you get to try both and then decide. Pro owners mostly say that the prem isn't worth it. Premium owners mostly all say that it is worth it. Nobody wants to admit they didn't get the best possible version. Most folks haven't really spent a lot of time on both versions. Trying a few games on location or at a friend's house isn't the same as having in your house, properly dialed in, and playing it lots.

I personally haven't tried the Pro. I like my LE. The thing about the TREX being "something else to maintain" isn't really accurate. I find it funny someone saying the Data East version is better. That's really pushing it lol. This TREX will fling the ball all over. It definitely affects/changes game play. I've had my game 16 months now with over 2k games played. No issues on anything other than replacing the flipper coil stops, which is a problem on all versions.

Some folks will knock the premium because they can only afford a pro. If you can only afford a pro then buy one but that doesn't mean the premium isn't worth it if you can afford the extra cost...

In any case take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt and really try to get some time on both models if you can. Or watch lots of youtube lol.

They are both great games.

#9445 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Ideally you get to try both and then decide. Pro owners mostly say that the prem isn't worth it. Premium owners mostly all say that it is worth it. Nobody wants to admit they didn't get the best possible version. Most folks haven't really spent a lot of time on both versions. Trying a few games on location or at a friend's house isn't the same as having in your house, properly dialed in, and playing it lots.
I personally haven't tried the Pro. I like my LE. The thing about the TREX being "something else to maintain" isn't really accurate. I find it funny someone saying the Data East version is better. That's really pushing it lol. This TREX will fling the ball all over. It definitely affects/changes game play. I've had my game 16 months now with over 2k games played. No issues on anything other than replacing the flipper coil stops, which is a problem on all versions.
Some folks will knock the premium because they can only afford a pro. If you can only afford a pro then buy one but that doesn't mean the premium isn't worth it if you can afford the extra cost...
In any case take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt and really try to get some time on both models if you can. Or watch lots of youtube lol.
They are both great games.

Why isn’t it accurate? It’s a moving mech with a long history of needing tweaking on this thread. Also for the poster above It’s not about the cost it’s about not being able to find a premium.

#9446 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Why isn’t it accurate? It’s a moving mech with a long history of needing tweaking on this thread. Also for the poster above It’s not about the cost it’s about not being able to find a premium.

As I've said before, you are taking feedback from a handful of vocal people on Pinside who have had ongoing issues with their T-rex. There are thousands of others of us who had to tweak it one time to dial it in or never at all. I owned the DE JP, and in that case almost every owner has had one or more serious issues both with the mech and with the various electronics (gear box would wear out, side to side movement would break and circuit board components would have to be replaced, several switches would go out or have to be replaced, one of the relays would have problems and you would have to diagnose and repair those, and a variety of other difficult to troubleshoot issues would occur). I would even say that a good percentage of them do not fully function in some way and the owners just live with it (of course it is a 30 year old pin).

For me, the expense is worth it for a home pin. The extra features (T-Rex, raptor gate, mosquito pops, metal illuminated apron, etc.) and in my opinion the overall more appealing backglass and cabinet art were enough to make me choose a Premium (actually, I wanted an LE but I was too late for that and couldn't find a pre-owned own within driving distance for the price I wanted to pay). I'm not degrading the Pro whatsoever, as it is obviously the perfect choice for many people. Bottom line for me is this: if you are routing the game or if it is for home but you want to minimize your expense/investment and you don't plan on modding it much, then get the Pro. If you plan on modding, keeping it for a longer period of time, and don't mind putting the extra money into it then get the premium or a used LE. Regardless, I think all versions will hold their value pretty well. I purchased my Premium NIB last November, and the only reason I went that route is because it was actually less expensive than any used Premium I could find for sale anywhere, which made it a pretty simple choice other than the two month wait at the time.

Other than the above, if anyone can't appreciate that many of us think that having a T-rex that eats a ball and then randomly and wildly slings it across the playfield isn't one of the coolest pinball toys ever, then they just don't get it.

#9447 3 years ago

A couple thousand games through my premium, haven't had to do a single thing to the Trex.
I love my premium, but the pro is still a fine game, in terms of actual gameplay the only real downgrade is the raptor pit, that pass through is kind of lame comparatively (and doesn't really add any flow) but shouldn't be a deal breaker.
It is one of sterns best pro models and if you do end up getting a pro I don't think you will be dissapointed and I doubt you would wind up upgrading down the line.

#9448 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

As I've said before, you are taking feedback from a handful of vocal people on Pinside who have had ongoing issues with their T-rex. There are thousands of others of us who had to tweak it one time to dial it in or never at all. I owned the DE JP, and in that case almost every owner has had one or more serious issues both with the mech and with the various electronics (gear box would wear out, side to side movement would break and circuit board components would have to be replaced, several switches would go out or have to be replaced, one of the relays would have problems and you would have to diagnose and repair those, and a variety of other difficult to troubleshoot issues would occur). I would even say that a good percentage of them do not fully function in some way and the owners just live with it (of course it is a 30 year old pin).
For me, the expense is worth it for a home pin. The extra features (T-Rex, raptor gate, mosquito pops, metal illuminated apron, etc.) and in my opinion the overall more appealing backglass and cabinet art were enough to make me choose a Premium (actually, I wanted an LE but I was too late for that and couldn't find a pre-owned own within driving distance for the price I wanted to pay). I'm not degrading the Pro whatsoever, as it is obviously the perfect choice for many people. Bottom line for me is this: if you are routing the game or if it is for home but you want to minimize your expense/investment and you don't plan on modding it much, then get the Pro. If you plan on modding, keeping it for a longer period of time, and don't mind putting the extra money into it then get the premium or a used LE. Regardless, I think all versions will hold their value pretty well. I purchased my Premium NIB last November, and the only reason I went that route is because it was actually less expensive than any used Premium I could find for sale anywhere, which made it a pretty simple choice other than the two month wait at the time.
Other than the above, if you can't appreciate that many of us think that having a T-rex that eats a ball and then randomly and wildly slings it across the playfield isn't one of the coolest pinball toys ever, then you just don't get it.

Fair enough on the T. rex. And I don’t criticize anyone for seeing value in the premium, I just bought a NIB Star Wars premium because I thought the hyperloop was absolutely a must have feature. I simply believe that from a gameplay standpoint JP pro is nearly identical and is one of the best pro values. The premium features while undeniably cool don’t necessarily transform the gameplay experience- though they do add a nice wow factor. Also I don’t see why you couldn’t go crazy modding a pro...

#9449 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Why isn’t it accurate? It’s a moving mech with a long history of needing tweaking on this thread.

Seriously?? I hate to break it to you but Pinside isn’t the end-all be-all of the pinball world. There are thousands of premiums out there. We have a dozen folks or a bit more with issues on here. I’d say the odds of having one that works correctly are pretty damn good. Lemons happen in all manufacturing.

There are also pro owners that have issues due toparts installed incorrectly. Does this mean all pros suck? Of course not.

#9450 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Seriously?? I hate to break it to you but Pinside isn’t the end-all be-all of the pinball world. There are thousands of premiums out there. We have a dozen folks or a bit more with issues on here. I’d say the odds of having one that works correctly are pretty damn good. Lemons happen in all manufacturing.
There are also pro owners that have issues due toparts installed incorrectly. Does this mean all pros suck? Of course not.

It’s all good...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/189?hl=eaglepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.