(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 424.
#9151 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

Yeah this is getting worse with every play I guess I need to do this. And no it doesnt work with either the auto or the manual most of the time.

Start off by lifting the left fork (think the post mentioned using a nut under the fork but most of us have used 1 or 2 tiny washers) - it's a 1 min job

#9152 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to upgrade the stock cards I can't recommend these lenticular cards enough. They are tough to photograph but are made really well and the 3D and transition effects really look great and make my game feel complete now that the stock yellow pricing card is gone!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04698-stern-jurassic-park-lenticular-apron-cards

20210117_091240 (resized).jpg20210117_091240 (resized).jpg20210117_094344 (resized).jpg20210117_094344 (resized).jpg20210117_094403 (resized).jpg20210117_094403 (resized).jpg20210117_094422 (resized).jpg20210117_094422 (resized).jpg
#9153 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I am selling brand new Raptor (for people who have Pro and want to replace the one in the pen)

$20 for Raptor. PM me if interested.
dino (resized).jpgdino (resized).jpg

#9154 3 years ago

I'm sure this issue has been brought up before, but could someone please direct me to the best post regarding troubleshooting the launcher? Ugh.

Only 2/5 balls are making up the chopper. I maxed out the strength for the auto-launch with little impact. When I pull the plunge all the way back I get 3/5 making it up the half-loop. It is very annoying to lose out on the standard skill-shots, right flipper feed, etc.
Thank you!

#9155 3 years ago
Quoted from KC_Green:

I'm sure this issue has been brought up before, but could someone please direct me to the best post regarding troubleshooting the launcher? Ugh.
Only 2/5 balls are making up the chopper. I maxed out the strength for the auto-launch with little impact. When I pull the plunge all the way back I get 3/5 making it up the half-loop. It is very annoying to lose out on the standard skill-shots, right flipper feed, etc.
Thank you!

You need to change the spring.... common....they come with the weak one....guessing yours is green.,... orange one is about right...

#9156 3 years ago

Anybody having issues shattering the clear plastic guard above the entrance of the T-Rex ramp? On my Pro, I shattered the original plastic on both sides of the front screws. I ordered replacements from Ulek and the first replacement shattered in the same place after a week. I have another spare but I am afraid to attach it as I don't want it to shatter as well. For now, I cut out a piece of acrylic and covered it with mylar - doesn't look very good, but it's at least functional. We'll see how long it lasts.

Anyone else have problems with the plastic guard above the TRex ramp entrace shattering? What was your fix?

#9157 3 years ago

just joined the club earlier today! game is freaking amazing so far!! can't wait to get deeper into it and add a few more mods...haha let's go!! Best, Ryan

20210117_130858 (resized).jpg20210117_130858 (resized).jpg
#9158 3 years ago
Quoted from sliprose:

Anybody having issues shattering the clear plastic guard above the entrance of the T-Rex ramp? On my Pro, I shattered the original plastic on both sides of the front screws. I ordered replacements from Ulek and the first replacement shattered in the same place after a week. I have another spare but I am afraid to attach it as I don't want it to shatter as well. For now, I cut out a piece of acrylic and covered it with mylar - doesn't look very good, but it's at least functional. We'll see how long it lasts.
Anyone else have problems with the plastic guard above the TRex ramp entrace shattering? What was your fix?

Did you make sure your posts are solid and not loose and wobbly?

#9159 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Did you make sure your posts are solid and not loose and wobbly?

Good thought, but posts were tight and not loose. It seems like both shatters were from a ball hitting them, but can't be sure they weren't already cracking prior.

That Ulek is selling replacement ramp covers makes me think others are also having issues, too.

#9160 3 years ago
Quoted from KC_Green:

Thank you!

Is it just the manual plunger or is the auto-plunger having the same issue?

You may need to lift the left fork in the shooter lane - see the keypost on the Prem/LE thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/28#post-5255575

Alternatively you may need to adjust the alignment of the autoplunger with the ball - see this post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/120#post-5758762

Equally check that the manual plunger is aligned with the center of the ball to avoid any sideways movement when plunging the ball, and as JMCFAN mentioned check that the manual plunger has an orange spring on the plunger (as per the manual) and not a green one (that seems to be installed at the factory).

#9161 3 years ago
Quoted from sliprose:

Good thought, but posts were tight and not loose. It seems like both shatters were from a ball hitting them, but can't be sure they weren't already cracking prior.
That Ulek is selling replacement ramp covers makes me think others are also having issues, too.

Are you using the black spacers under the clear plastic or have you previously removed those to improve T-Rex catching the ball?

The posts coming loose was my first thought, but the screws that hold the plastic down also have a tendency to come loose - maybe they were loose and the ball striking the plastic causes the cracking???

#9162 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Are you using the black spacers under the clear plastic or have you previously removed those to improve T-Rex catching the ball?
The posts coming loose was my first thought, but the screws that hold the plastic down also have a tendency to come loose - maybe they were loose and the ball striking the plastic causes the cracking???

I had removed spacers at one point on the stock plastic ramp cover but had put them back as I didn't notice a difference. It's possible I had cracks in the plate because of that. When I put in the replacement piece, spacers we're back as normal so that should not have been an issue

#9163 3 years ago

Playing on my pro for a week now.
It's very difficult to complete all modes to the end.
It's a drain monster, so first I closed the outlane post to the max. Second lifted the front legs because the ball speed is rediculous high even flat. Third lowered the sling power a bit. Reduce the the flipper power to 225. 3 tilt warnings. Now i'am getting near the island. Haha great game I love it.

#9164 3 years ago

RE: T-Rex catching the ball tweak.

Hey all, reporting in again with a simple tweak that has vastly improved my T-Rex ball catches. I’ve had this in place for a couple weeks now, but wanted to be sure before posting.

Basically, I cut a piece of drop dead ball foam in half it’s width, about 1-2” long, and stuck it at the very top of the left part of the ramp so it doesn’t interfere with the balls path. This causes the T-Rex to move a millimeter to the right when he is in the down position to catch the ball.

All in all, someone said earlier in this thread and is spot on, when the T-Rex is down the shot is much more narrow than the regular ramp shot which appears to be the cause of a lot of rejects. This simple fix put me back in the 90-95% or greater success range.

Drop dead ball foam:
https://pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=131

1A88C023-B6B9-4B59-82BE-85E064A3AF39 (resized).jpeg1A88C023-B6B9-4B59-82BE-85E064A3AF39 (resized).jpeg76AF8AFD-4A39-4456-92D2-82875FABB978 (resized).jpeg76AF8AFD-4A39-4456-92D2-82875FABB978 (resized).jpeg9C692F59-A5D9-4D73-B2DF-03C7670C561F (resized).jpeg9C692F59-A5D9-4D73-B2DF-03C7670C561F (resized).jpegBBE8C620-8941-4261-92AA-C8A26B2F3F01 (resized).jpegBBE8C620-8941-4261-92AA-C8A26B2F3F01 (resized).jpeg
#9165 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

RE: T-Rex catching the ball tweak.
Hey all, reporting in again with a simple tweak that has vastly improved my T-Rex ball catches. I’ve had this in place for a couple weeks now, but wanted to be sure before posting.
Basically, I cut a piece of drop dead ball foam in half it’s width, about 1-2” long, and stuck it at the very top of the left part of the ramp so it doesn’t interfere with the balls path. This causes the T-Rex to move a millimeter to the right when he is in the down position to catch the ball.
All in all, someone said earlier in this thread and is spot on, when the T-Rex is down the shot is much more narrow than the regular ramp shot which appears to be the cause of a lot of rejects. This simple fix put me back in the 90-95% or greater success range.
Drop dead ball foam:
https://pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=131[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great post! I recall someone saying their T-Rex head tends to move slightly left when opening the jaw (I think this is because the back of the jaw touches the top of the ramp), is this what was happening before you put the foam on?

Out of interest, did you try adjusting T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POS BIAS to move her middle position slightly to the right? I've not played with the settings so not sure what is possible

#9166 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Playing on my pro for a week now.
It's very difficult to complete all modes to the end.
It's a drain monster, so first I closed the outlane post to the max. Second lifted the front legs because the ball speed is rediculous high even flat. Third lowered the sling power a bit. Reduce the the flipper power to 225. 3 tilt warnings. Now i'am getting near the island. Haha great game I love it.

What'd you do to the outlane post exactly. Also wouldn't reducing the flipper power make it more difficult to get up the ramps?

#9167 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Is it just the manual plunger or is the auto-plunger having the same issue?
You may need to lift the left fork in the shooter lane - see the keypost on the Prem/LE thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/28#post-5255575
Alternatively you may need to adjust the alignment of the autoplunger with the ball - see this post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/120#post-5758762
Equally check that the manual plunger is aligned with the center of the ball to avoid any sideways movement when plunging the ball, and as jmcfan mentioned check that the manual plunger has an orange spring on the plunger (as per the manual) and not a green one (that seems to be installed at the factory).

Thank you for such detail and options. Excellent! I plan to work on these this week. I’m still learning.

#9168 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

What'd you do to the outlane post exactly. Also wouldn't reducing the flipper power make it more difficult to get up the ramps?

Bigger post in the outlane.
If you crank up the front legs a bit you can power down the flippers. The result is the same for going up the ramps but you have more ball control if the ball bounces back at you.
Faster is not always better if you have a machine with some narrow shots like JP. You have more chance to mis and the bal comes fast back at you.
It's a choice I make to get more ball control.
Everybody have its one adjustment he likes.

#9169 3 years ago

Random question. How long does Stern usually keep machines in production. I am considering a JP Pro. Should I expect production would stop any time soon, or does it just depend on the machine and how it sells?

#9170 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Bigger post in the outlane.
If you crank up the front legs a bit you can power down the flippers. The result is the same for going up the ramps but you have more ball control if the ball bounces back at you.
Faster is not always better if you have a machine with some narrow shots like JP. You have more chance to mis and the bal comes fast back at you.
It's a choice I make to get more ball control.
Everybody have its one adjustment he likes.

I'd rather lower the back legs than have the front higher.

#9171 3 years ago
Quoted from KC_Green:

Thank you!

I would add to the great suggestions from Manny65; Take some slo-mo videos at different angles of the ball launching. This really helped to show me where and how it was getting off track.

#9172 3 years ago
Quoted from DMVPin:

Random question. How long does Stern usually keep machines in production. I am considering a JP Pro. Should I expect production would stop any time soon, or does it just depend on the machine and how it sells?

Good question, in the Netherlands they sold out.
And people ask for it Secondhand.
Almost every machine sold out because the extra 25% tax. New expensive batches arrived, but only AIQ en LZ and some others but no JP. I hope it has nothing to do with the licenses problems. It's one and a half year old now.
So maybe a rerun in the future there is still a lot demand for JP.

#9173 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Great post! I recall someone saying their T-Rex head tends to move slightly left when opening the jaw (I think this is because the back of the jaw touches the top of the ramp), is this what was happening before you put the foam on?
Out of interest, did you try adjusting T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POS BIAS to move her middle position slightly to the right? I've not played with the settings so not sure what is possible

Dude I played with just about every stepper adjustment, high settings, low, up, down, and all around LOL - It seemed to a help a little, but may have been psychological too. The foam strip on the ramp has been the most helpful improvement. I’ll have to check what my settings are at now.

#9174 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dude I played with just about every stepper adjustment, high settings, low, up, down, and all around LOL - It seemed to a help a little, but may have been psychological too. The foam strip on the ramp has been the most helpful improvement. I’ll have to check what my settings are at now.

I would just be nervous that it's stopping the head, but the motor is still trying to push it over.

#9175 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I would just be nervous that it's stopping the head, but the motor is still trying to push it over.

Nah the motor only goes up and down when it goes to that position, not left or right. When the jaw opens that’s when it seems to reposition itself too far to the left. I thought the jaw ticks settings helped prevent this but I was wrong. From my observation, the T-Rex only needed to be pushed a butt fraction of a millimeter to the right to give the shot a better angle. I thought about taking the mech apart to get this result, but sometimes that does more harm than good LOL. The foam does this in a much simpler manner and easily reversible.

#9176 3 years ago

For those interested in purchasing my thatch roof mod for the raptor tower (either the Stern version or the Mezel Mods version), I now have the correct filament back in stock to fulfill orders.

If interested, please PM me and let me know which version you are wanted.

- Stern Raptor Tower Roof | https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108801
2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

- Mezel Mod Raptor Tower Roof | https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100732
MM (resized).jpgMM (resized).jpg

#9177 3 years ago

In the club finally with a Premium! Love it so far. It came with v1.02 "movie" code on it. Current Stern code is 1.03. Is there a v1.03 movie version yet?

#9178 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

In the club finally with a Premium! Love it so far. It came with v1.02 "movie" code on it. Current Stern code is 1.03. Is there a v1.03 movie version yet?

Yes, but you're in the wrong thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project

The only way to get it is to send a PM to Tim @timlah79

#9179 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

When the jaw opens that’s when it seems to reposition itself too far to the left.

I took a look at mine, when T-Rex lowers her head there is no clearance between the back of the jaw and the ramp. So when the jaw opens the head moves slightly sideways because the back of the jaw is touching the ramp - the movement is just play in the linkage so doubt it'd put any resistance on the motor.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I thought about taking the mech apart to get this result, but sometimes that does more harm than good LOL. The foam does this in a much simpler manner and easily reversible.

Hey it works and that's the main thing - I might give it a go myself. Thanks

#9180 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'd rather lower the back legs than have the front higher.

LOL on JP I have the front legs as high as they go and then adjust the back for the angle - my B/W machines sit higher than JP and I'm so used to the height of them, that I had to crank JP up as much as I could. Each to the own

#9181 3 years ago

Having a small issue with the t-rex ramp switch. Probably 10% of the time the switch doesn't activate causing lost skill shots and progression in general. Anyone have this issue?

#9182 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

Having a small issue with the t-rex ramp switch. Probably 10% of the time the switch doesn't activate causing lost skill shots and progression in general. Anyone have this issue?

There are 2 optos on the T-Rex ramp, one at the front and one in the back, behind the backboard. I had problems with both optos, not registering clean shots.

The first thing I would do (which solved my problems finally) is unplugging the connector from the board and plugging it back again. I remember that it is a connector with special colour, orange possibly. It might be that the signal is not transmitted by a bad connection there.

#9183 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

Mine had this issue. Cleaning the opto fixed it. Crazy, because it was a new game, but that is what worked for me. Windex or alcohol on a qtip. Pro only has one opto. Premium has 2.

#9184 3 years ago

Word. I'll try those things tonight, thanks guys!

#9185 3 years ago

I just joined the club and was wondering if theres any known ball guide grind spots i need to washer up like AIQ Antman?

#9186 3 years ago

Does anyone have any experience just ordering some plastic palm trees from amazon? They're like 1/10 the price than from the mod shops.

#9187 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

Does anyone have any experience just ordering some plastic palm trees from amazon? They're like 1/10 the price than from the mod shops.

The mod shops are just buying them from China and marking them up. Most amazon sellers are just direct sales from china or drop shipping the items from china. Same with Ebay. I do like these that I bought from Ebay ->

ebay.com link: 12 Model Coconut Palm Trees HO N OO Scale Train Diorama Beach Forest Scenery

I cut off the bottom spike, then used hot glue and the hot glue is easily strong enough to hold them. I previously bought these from amazon ->

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005SN5VLC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

But...they looked more fake, and weren't big enough. Ebay ones were just right. Here is a pic ->

20210119_115632 (resized).jpg20210119_115632 (resized).jpg

20210119_115636 (resized).jpg20210119_115636 (resized).jpg

#9188 3 years ago

Speaking of cheap crap being repackaged by these mod shops, I got the 3D raptor toy "mod" the other day. It was $50. Extremely unimpressed. The hole they drilled in the tail was WAYYYYYY off from where it needed to be so I had to drill my own. So essentially I paid $50 for a raptor toy, 25 cents worth of a screw and bracket, and a small plastic dome. Would not recommend.

#9189 3 years ago

Yes, I bought a bag of 30 various sizes on eBay for like $12… When you get them in snip the trees to the length you like and then drill a 1/16 hole in the bottom, insert 1/16 music wire with few inches hanging out (I put a bit of JB Weld on the wire inside the palm so they wouldn’t slide out when I lift the playfield) then wrap the wire around existing screw posts. I put like...18 in the game. LOh also...Put two near the Trex head so he shakes them around while you play. Adds an extra element to the wow factor haha.

Quoted from ProjektPat:

0C640FBF-CDA1-462B-B31C-E21FCE2570C6 (resized).jpeg0C640FBF-CDA1-462B-B31C-E21FCE2570C6 (resized).jpeg
#9190 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yes, I bought a bag of 30 various sizes on eBay for like $12… When you get them in snip the trees to the length you like and then drill a 1/16 hole in the bottom, insert 1/16 music wire with few inches hanging out (I put a bit of JB Weld on the wire inside the palm so they wouldn’t slide out when I lift the playfield) then wrap the wire around existing screw posts. I put like...18 in the game. LOh also...Put two near the Trex head so he shakes them around while you play. Adds an extra element to the wow factor haha.
[quoted image]

Thats an interesting idea too with using wire and screws...thanks!

#9191 3 years ago

Without a doubt definitely use the wire method. It allows you to put trees basically anywhere and prevent having to use glue, quake putty etc. If I sold this game down the line and the buyer wanted to remove or replace trees there will be no marks, residue or damage left behind.

Quoted from Gogdog:

Thats an interesting idea too with using wire and screws...thanks!

#9192 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Put two near the Trex head so he shakes them around while you play. Adds an extra element to the wow factor haha.

Very cool - nice idea!!

#9193 3 years ago

When is the next run of JP?

#9194 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

When is the next run of JP?

March/April I believe.

#9195 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

March/April I believe.

Prems in Feb....I was told by distributor

#9196 3 years ago

Anyone know how or where the adjustment is for Pteronodon attack duration? I want to add about 5 or 10 seconds to it... Can't find the setting as there doesn't seem to be one.

#9197 3 years ago

Question about the spinner shot. Is it supposed to go around to the upper flipper or go into the pops? Mine rattles and goes into the pops about 90% of the time. Slower spinner shots will go around to the upper flipper but clean, fast spinner shots will almost always rattle and go into the pops.

#9198 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Question about the spinner shot. Is it supposed to go around to the upper flipper or go into the pops? Mine rattles and goes into the pops about 90% of the time. Slower spinner shots will go around to the upper flipper but clean, fast spinner shots will almost always rattle and go into the pops.

normal. You're going to want that behavior in some modes. Sometimes it will shoot through really fast. But it's nice when It goes down in the pops.

#9199 3 years ago

I'd like to give an update on some mods I've installed. I mentioned earlier the 3D raptor toy that was poorly done. Well today I got a box of mods from mezel mods and I'd like to give people a cautionary tale.

First up I went to install the spinning helicopter mod. The instructions say to just pull on the post and unscrew it and it will come undone. This was NOT the case. This took me about an hour to accomplish. The screw underneath would just spin with the post no matter what. I had to get a pair of needlenose pliers to get underneath it and grab the tiny screw while unscrewing it. Even doing this was INCREDIBLY difficult. My hands are all torn up and it took me an hour all said and done. Instructions were very poor. Also in the instructions it shows there's 3 pieces of tape stuck to the bottom. I only got one unattached that I had to cut up into smaller pieces.

Secondly I got the raptor pen mod. The instructions and pictures on their page make it seem like it comes with 2 pieces of wire. Instead I got 1 and it was all wrapped around itself which led to the wire being all bent up. The biggest issue however was that one of the pegs that have the holes that you thread the wire through was broken off at some point in the manufacturing process. It wasn't anywhere in the box so it must have happened on location. Also the idea that you're supposed to be able to easily tape on the 10,000 volt sign onto the wire is pretty silly. There's no way it would have held on it was just barely hanging on. I ended up super gluing it to the wire.

Overall given what I paid I'm pretty unimpressed.

That being said I took the instructions of 2manyhobbies and added the brachiosaurus and it looks great.

#9200 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

I'd like to give an update on some mods I've installed. I mentioned earlier the 3D raptor toy that was poorly done. Well today I got a box of mods from mezel mods and I'd like to give people a cautionary tale.
First up I went to install the spinning helicopter mod. The instructions say to just pull on the post and unscrew it and it will come undone. This was NOT the case. This took me about an hour to accomplish. The screw underneath would just spin with the post no matter what. I had to get a pair of needlenose pliers to get underneath it and grab the tiny screw while unscrewing it. Even doing this was INCREDIBLY difficult. My hands are all torn up and it took me an hour all said and done. Instructions were very poor. Also in the instructions it shows there's 3 pieces of tape stuck to the bottom. I only got one unattached that I had to cut up into smaller pieces.
Secondly I got the raptor pen mod. The instructions and pictures on their page make it seem like it comes with 2 pieces of wire. Instead I got 1 and it was all wrapped around itself which led to the wire being all bent up. The biggest issue however was that one of the pegs that have the holes that you thread the wire through was broken off at some point in the manufacturing process. It wasn't anywhere in the box so it must have happened on location. Also the idea that you're supposed to be able to easily tape on the 10,000 volt sign onto the wire is pretty silly. There's no way it would have held on it was just barely hanging on. I ended up super gluing it to the wire.
Overall given what I paid I'm pretty unimpressed.
That being said I took the instructions of 2manyhobbies and added the brachiosaurus and it looks great.

I just put a piece of duct tape on the back of the 10,000 volt sign (so the wire is sandwiched between the sign and the duct tape), and seems to be holding up well.

I do agree with you though, that it was a bit of a bummer that the mod had to be "built" instead of just taping it down.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 39.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Playfields
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/184?hl=hop721 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.