(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 424.
#8801 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Ok cool I have a Premium so that explains the triangles being lit. Will it be the same on the AIQ Premium as well? I'll definitely check out the PinStadium lights. Thanks.

Yes

#8802 3 years ago

I'm not having any luck in the "Prem/LE" thread, so adding my question here also. Apologies to those who have seen my query.

Ive never had a problem with my JP, but I’ve now joined the illustrious group of people with TREX issues. I’ve read a bunch of stuff but seem to be getting nowhere.

In game the TREX no longer moves. In the service menu I’m able to get it to move up and down but nothing left to right. Due to this, TREX multiballs typically time out forcing me to disable the TREX.

Switches all seem to register ok ie Home, Mouth, Up, Down. I’m not hearing anything from the motor/any attempt from the motor to engage during the game or on start up.

Has anyone had this??

#8803 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I'm not having any luck in the "Prem/LE" thread, so adding my question here also. Apologies to those who have seen my query.
Ive never had a problem with my JP, but I’ve now joined the illustrious group of people with TREX issues. I’ve read a bunch of stuff but seem to be getting nowhere.
In game the TREX no longer moves. In the service menu I’m able to get it to move up and down but nothing left to right. Due to this, TREX multiballs typically time out forcing me to disable the TREX.
Switches all seem to register ok ie Home, Mouth, Up, Down. I’m not hearing anything from the motor/any attempt from the motor to engage during the game or on start up.
Has anyone had this??

Hey Flynny - I've not seen anyone post this type of issue before and I'm not familiar enough with Spike2 to know how to troubleshoot. My only suggestion would be to give AMD a call and see if they can advise how to troubleshoot the issue. Sorry I can't help you out mate

#8804 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Hey Flynny - I've not seen anyone post this type of issue before and I'm not familiar enough with Spike2 to know how to troubleshoot. My only suggestion would be to give AMD a call and see if they can advise how to troubleshoot the issue. Sorry I can't help you out mate

Thanks Manny, I bought through Zax. Good idea though to email them, I’ve also emailed Stern... obviously an awkward time of year to have dramas. I’ve had a couple of parties at my house recently. Such a shame to have all these pinball newbies not experience the moving Trex head.

#8805 3 years ago

I’ve had a couple of parties at my house recently. Such a shame to have all these pinball newbies not experience the moving Trex head.

You'll just have to invite 'em back again, once you've got it sorted

Certainly interested to see what the issue is and it'd be great if you could share how they troubleshoot this to determine the problem - hopefully they don't simply throw hardware at it in the hope to solve the issue

#8806 3 years ago

Has anyone had this??

Not sure if you have re-seated all your connections. Check fuses too. To me it seems like you aren’t getting power to a portion of your TRex

#8807 3 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Couldn't find the answer when searching the thread. My T-Rex jaw just stopped moving. It started with a ball getting stuck in the jaw. Had to manually open the jaw to get it out. Got a Premium. Tried restart and moving the jaw by hand. No luck. The T-Rex head is moving normally. Suggestions?

Anyone got an idea where to start? Very greatful for advice.

#8808 3 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Couldn't find the answer when searching the thread. My T-Rex jaw just stopped moving. It started with a ball getting stuck in the jaw. Had to manually open the jaw to get it out. Got a Premium. Tried restart and moving the jaw by hand. No luck. The T-Rex head is moving normally. Suggestions?

Quoted from JayLar:

Anyone got an idea where to start? Very greatful for advice.

cooked71 reported a issue in the Prem/LE thread somewhat similar to yours - turned out to be a bad solder connection in the T-Rex mech. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/87#post-5435328

Others have also posted where they've had wires in T-Rex come off or been crushed, so I suspect you'll need to pull T-Rex out and inspect the connections

#8809 3 years ago

Does anyone have a photo of the back of the TREX? ie cables and circuit board? Looks like I have a few empty spots for plugs to fill.

#8810 3 years ago

Does anyone have a photo of the back of the TREX? ie cables and circuit board? Looks like I have a few empty spots for plugs to fill.

Let me know if you need any more or have any questions

JP1 (resized).jpgJP1 (resized).jpgJP2 (resized).jpgJP2 (resized).jpgJP3 (resized).jpgJP3 (resized).jpg
#8811 3 years ago

Thanks Manny, will pop out to the garage soon and take a squizz. Whereabouts in Melbourne are you?

#8812 3 years ago

Thanks Manny, will pop out to the garage soon and take a squizz. Whereabouts in Melbourne are you?

Camberwell

#8813 3 years ago

Sweet!! I’m down in Mordy.

#8814 3 years ago

Well my TREX is plugged in correctly.

#8815 3 years ago

Well my TREX is plugged in correctly.

Based on a quick test the top PCB and motor does the horizontal movement

JP T-Rex controllers (resized).jpgJP T-Rex controllers (resized).jpg

Are the 2 LEDs on on the top board (horizontal movement)?

JP4 (resized).jpgJP4 (resized).jpgJP5 (resized).jpgJP5 (resized).jpg
#8816 3 years ago

...will pop out to the garage soon and take a squizz...

I'm not sure that phrase conveys the same meaning here in America as you intend it to.

Many of us are thinking, "Why would he do that in the garage?"

#8817 3 years ago

Loving my Jp and customizing it. I gave mezel mods lots of money. Added some of my own too.

16B029AB-44FD-46B3-A121-D2A8A223C27B (resized).jpeg16B029AB-44FD-46B3-A121-D2A8A223C27B (resized).jpeg1BE208C8-2C00-402D-9991-7FF1A3CF282E (resized).jpeg1BE208C8-2C00-402D-9991-7FF1A3CF282E (resized).jpeg91FAE598-3678-450A-9B8F-D27636FC285D (resized).jpeg91FAE598-3678-450A-9B8F-D27636FC285D (resized).jpeg96595E04-4560-4E63-86B9-2482ECBDA1B9 (resized).jpeg96595E04-4560-4E63-86B9-2482ECBDA1B9 (resized).jpeg

#8818 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm not sure that phrase conveys the same meaning here in America as you intend it to.

In case any of you are wondering ....
squiz (resized).JPGsquiz (resized).JPG

#8819 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

In case any of you are wondering ....
[quoted image]

What he said

#8820 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Haha

#8821 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Based on a quick test the top PCB and motor does the horizontal movement
[quoted image]
Are the 2 LEDs on on the top board (horizontal movement)?[quoted image][quoted image]

Flynnyfalcon did you check if the LEDs on the top controller board were on?

#8822 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

flynnyfalcon did you check if the LEDs on the top controller board were on?

One led on the top board, none on the lower board (not sure if it has any).

438B274F-1504-434B-88B9-7DBEE61AECC9 (resized).jpeg438B274F-1504-434B-88B9-7DBEE61AECC9 (resized).jpeg4842B250-00D6-47CD-A086-85C0CD896FE7 (resized).jpeg4842B250-00D6-47CD-A086-85C0CD896FE7 (resized).jpeg
#8823 3 years ago

Can’t find anything in the manual relating to the diagnostic LEDs on the Stepper Motor Board. Im assuming the issue is related to that.

#8824 3 years ago

Can’t find anything in the manual relating to the diagnostic LEDs on the Stepper Motor Board. Im assuming the issue is related to that.

Yep it would seem to point to the potential issue - I find the lack of diagnostic information for owners and operators pretty disappointing.

Let us know how you get on with Stern support

#8825 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yep it would seem to point to the potential issue - I find the lack of diagnostic information for owners and operators pretty disappointing.
Let us know how you get on with Stern support

Thanks Manny, yep, nothing in the manual or on the board other than “LED1” & “LED2”

#8826 3 years ago

Thanks Manny, yep, nothing in the manual or on the board other than “LED1” & “LED2”

I realised you pic is upside down - so it's LED2 that is out on yours.

In your discussions with Stern, see if you can get some information on their diagnostic LEDs

JP6 (resized).jpgJP6 (resized).jpg

#8827 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I realised you pic is upside down - so it's LED2 that is out on yours.
In your discussions with Stern, see if you can get some information on their diagnostic LEDs
[quoted image]

I’m on to it

#8828 3 years ago

I've had several ask about doing a thatch roof for the Stern raptor tower like I've done for the Mezel version. Here is my prototype, and it fits perfectly. Unfortunately, I'm low on the beige filament I use to simulate the straw coloring (it is on backorder), so I'm not able to offer them for sale just yet. I should have enough to print a final version (the prototype shown is printed using a different filament color), which I'll try to do in the next day or two so I can post pics of what it will actually look like.

Attachment will be via a small piece of adhesive on the underside of the roof, and it will install directly on top of the current plastics without any modification to the tower.

BTW, if the pic looks "different" to you, it is because I currently have my raptor pit all torn apart for something custom I'm having done that I will share with the group in the next couple of days.

IMG_5211 (resized).JPGIMG_5211 (resized).JPG

#8829 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've had several ask about doing a thatch roof for the Stern raptor tower like I've done for the Mezel version. Here is my prototype, and it fits perfectly. Unfortunately, I'm low on the beige filament I use to simulate the straw coloring (it is on backorder), so I'm not able to offer them for sale just yet. I should have enough to print a final version (the prototype shown is printed using a different filament color), which I'll try to do in the next day or two so I can post pics of what it will actually look like.
Attachment will be via a small piece of adhesive on the underside of the roof, and it will install directly on top of the current plastics without any modification to the tower.
BTW, if the pic looks "different" to you, it is because I currently have my raptor pit all torn apart for something custom I'm having done that I will share with the group in the next couple of days.
[quoted image]

Looks great! Put me on the list when you get the design and materials finalized!

#8830 3 years ago

Just joined the club! Awesome game. I have a couple of questions and the history in this forum is still not clear.

1) Flipper positioning. According to Keith Elwin, the flippers should align to factory tiny holes where the bottom flippers align to the "middle of the hole". Elwin says specifically- "Correct for the bottom flippers. Top flipper the hole aligns to the top of the bat."

Question 1) Where are the "holes"? There are no holes in the classic B/W sense- but I do see tiny imperfections that can be passed for holes. (see photo). I assume the "holes" are the tiny imperfections that look like clear coated holes at the tip of the flipper?

Question 2). When Elwin says "Top flipper the hole aligns to the "top of the bat". What exactly is the top of the bat? Does he mean the rubber face edge that makes contact with the ball? The plastic face edge of the bat? WHERE EXACTLY should the top flipper be aligned? Where should the bottom ones be aligned?My game's top flipper is aligned such that a completely missed high speed loop shot will direct the ball to the center of the lower left flipper. The ball avoids the post at the tip of the bat. The problem I think with his positioning is the left play field shots feel kind of clunky and the shots not struck towards the tip of the bat invariably go into the captive ball/jeep. What is the correct positioning? Should a missed shot nick the post rubber and deflect? Curious to all your thoughts...

2) Spinner shot slowing down. Kind of feels by design for the ball to not fly through there. Just want to confirm. Here is a good video on found of the actual ball behavior. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=hRCBeKAZIH4&feature=youtu.be# Looking for confirmation here on if this rattling/slowing down is expected, or if it should be faster.

IMG_8290 (resized).jpegIMG_8290 (resized).jpegIMG_8293 (resized).jpegIMG_8293 (resized).jpeg
#8831 3 years ago

My Newton ball keeping getting loose. I've tried locktite on the threaded post/nut under the playfield along with a lock washer. But over time it will work its way loose. Anyone else have this issue and if so, what is the fix? Thx!

#8832 3 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Just joined the club! Awesome game. I have a couple of questions and the history in this forum is still not clear.
1) Flipper positioning. According to Keith Elwin, the flippers should align to factory tiny holes where the bottom flippers align to the "middle of the hole". Elwin says specifically- "Correct for the bottom flippers. Top flipper the hole aligns to the top of the bat."
Question 1) Where are the "holes"? There are no holes in the classic B/W sense- but I do see tiny imperfections that can be passed for holes. (see photo). I assume the "holes" are the tiny imperfections that look like clear coated holes at the tip of the flipper?
Question 2). When Elwin says "Top flipper the hole aligns to the "top of the bat". What exactly is the top of the bat? Does he mean the rubber face edge that makes contact with the ball? The plastic face edge of the bat? WHERE EXACTLY should the top flipper be aligned? Where should the bottom ones be aligned?My game's top flipper is aligned such that a completely missed high speed loop shot will direct the ball to the center of the lower left flipper. The ball avoids the post at the tip of the bat. The problem I think with his positioning is the left play field shots feel kind of clunky and the shots not struck towards the tip of the bat invariably go into the captive ball/jeep. What is the correct positioning? Should a missed shot nick the post rubber and deflect? Curious to all your thoughts...
2) Spinner shot slowing down. Kind of feels by design for the ball to not fly through there. Just want to confirm. Here is a good video on found of the actual ball behavior. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=hRCBeKAZIH4&feature=youtu.be# Looking for confirmation here on if this rattling/slowing down is expected, or if it should be faster.[quoted image][quoted image]

1) Yes, those are them. They are less 'holes' anymore and more just indentations. I see them in your pic - I've highlighted them here.
Screenshot 2021-01-03 143948 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2021-01-03 143948 (resized).jpg

2) "Does he mean the rubber face edge that makes contact with the ball?" No. "The plastic face edge of the bat?" Yes. "Where should the bottom ones be aligned?" Middle of the plastic part of the bats should line up with the middle of the hole. In my opinion, your top flipper could come down (right) slightly. I've highlighted the "hole/indentation" in this picture. If you decide to follow Elwins positioning, then this hole should align with the top of the yellow bat.
Screenshot 2021-01-03 144540 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2021-01-03 144540 (resized).jpg

#8833 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

cooked71 reported a issue in the Prem/LE thread somewhat similar to yours - turned out to be a bad solder connection in the T-Rex mech. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/87#post-5435328
Others have also posted where they've had wires in T-Rex come off or been crushed, so I suspect you'll need to pull T-Rex out and inspect the connections

Thanks a lot! I disassembled my T-Rex assembly and the screw for the jaw coil had fallen off. Mr T is now doing fine!

#8834 3 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

2) Spinner shot slowing down. Kind of feels by design for the ball to not fly through there. Just want to confirm. Here is a good video on found of the actual ball behavior. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=hRCBeKAZIH4&feature=youtu.be# Looking for confirmation here on if this rattling/slowing down is expected, or if it should be faster.[quoted image][quoted image]

I have the same experience with my spinner, where many shots don't make an orbit and are clunky. I would love to hear from others though and see how abnormal it is.

#8835 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

I have the same experience with my spinner, where many shots don't make an orbit and are clunky. I would love to hear from others though and see how abnormal it is.

Mine is so smooth I would say 95% of either flipper shot makes it all the way around, no idea why it’s different than others. It works great for combos as I hit the spinner and then the raptor tower a lot when I play but when I’m in Chaos multiball I sure wish it would rattle. Pretty much the only way I can get the ball into the pops then is to make the shot directly into the pops.
It also makes it tough to relite the escape target as the ball rarely rolls over the switch needed to lite it.

#8836 3 years ago

99% of my spinner shots stop and drop cleanly into the pops, bump around, then exit through to the lower part of the loop behind the ramp. It does this so well, and without ball hops, that I assumed that was the way it was supposed to be. Do we know for sure which its designed to do?

#8837 3 years ago
Quoted from TVsFrank:

99% of my spinner shots stop and drop cleanly into the pops, bump around, then exit through to the lower part of the loop behind the ramp. It does this so well, and without ball hops, that I assumed that was the way it was supposed to be. Do we know for sure which its designed to do?

Thanks all for the feedback. My boy says this is part of the design. And After hearing the other comments I agree. Besides, I wouldn’t want every shot to sling around there 100 miles per hour.

#8838 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

1) Yes, those are them. They are less 'holes' anymore and more just indentations. I see them in your pic - I've highlighted them here.
[quoted image]
2) "Does he mean the rubber face edge that makes contact with the ball?" No. "The plastic face edge of the bat?" Yes. "Where should the bottom ones be aligned?" Middle of the plastic part of the bats should line up with the middle of the hole. In my opinion, your top flipper could come down (right) slightly. I've highlighted the "hole/indentation" in this picture. If you decide to follow Elwins positioning, then this hole should align with the top of the yellow bat.
[quoted image]

Thank you! For the top flipper is the suggestion that the indent is aligned with the plastic bat face? I assume the rubber post comes into play a bit then on a shot that zips around and doesn’t get hit by the upper right? Is this true too?

#8839 3 years ago

"For the top flipper is the suggestion that the indent is aligned with the plastic bat face?"

Yes.

"I assume the rubber post comes into play a bit then on a shot that zips around and doesn’t get hit by the upper right? Is this true too?"

Yes, it will give the ball a bump so that it doesn't go SDTM.

#8840 3 years ago

Where's the Add a Ball on the play field

#8841 3 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Yes the front face of the bat (red line) needs to align with the dot (green arrow) - in the below example the flipper is sitting slightly behind the dot, while yours seem to be too far in front

JP Upper Flipper (resized).jpgJP Upper Flipper (resized).jpg
#8842 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

From Tilt Forums rule explanations:
During T-Rex Multiball, Raptor Tri-Ball, and King of the Island, hitting the lit Supply Drop standup will award an Add-a-Ball (for the first Supply Drop of each MB).

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644

For Chaos Multiball add a balls come from pop bumper hits.

#8843 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

The pop bumpers progress toward Add-a-Ball in Chaos Multiball (more hits are required for each subsequent ball)

During T-Rex Multiball, Raptor Tri-Ball, and King of the Island, hitting the lit Supply Drop standup will award an Add-a-Ball (for the first Supply Drop of each MB).

In Invalid Frenzy hitting any switch in the raptor pen will build towards an add-a-ball (more hits are required for each subsequent ball)

#8844 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Haha you beat me to it ...

#8845 3 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Spinner shot slowing down. Kind of feels by design for the ball to not fly through there. Just want to confirm. Here is a good video on found of the actual ball behavior. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=hRCBeKAZIH4&feature=youtu.be# Looking for confirmation here on if this rattling/slowing down is expected, or if it should be faster.

Quoted from Gogdog:

I find that the spinner shot from the left flipper will go mostly into the pops, while those shot with the right flipper will make the orbit (as it makes more contact with the spinner's left ball guide to curve the ball into the orbit). This way I'm able to control whether I want to rip the spinner when super spinner is lit or drop it into the pops to light Escape Lit.

#8846 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Thank you, glad I asked

#8847 3 years ago

Just completed my design and final test model for the original tower (non-Mezel edition) thatch roof. The roof is 3D printed, lightly stained for a more weathered look, then clear coated. As I mentioned previously, I'm currently out of the filament color used to make this, and it is on backorder. Therefore, I cannot offer these for sale yet, but when I do I will alert the group and post an ad in the market place.

The roof fits directly on top of the current 4 plastic triangle roof, and covers all of the visible gaps and screw heads. Price for the mod will be $30 including US shipping.

If you would like to pre-order then please PM me and I'll put you on the list, and no payment will be due until I'm able to produce them.

IMG_5222 (resized).JPGIMG_5222 (resized).JPGIMG_5223 (resized).JPGIMG_5223 (resized).JPGIMG_5224 (resized).JPGIMG_5224 (resized).JPG

#8848 3 years ago

Hi everyone (and posted in the MODS sub-forum already),

I've got a Stern Jurassic Park Pro and, since owning it, have come up with some free mod ideas that I've consolidated onto my website @ http://www.oakcitypinball.com/mods that I would like to share.

I've been tinkering with mechanical design (being a mechanical engineer) and graphic design (as you'll see I sell some t-shirt designs at Mezel Mods) and thought I would post them in case they are wanted/needed by the community.

Most are based on other ideas I've see out there but have put my own spin on it but here is the short list (thus far!):

• JP Pro helecopter blades. My version of the ones I've seen out there.
  • JP Pro Pop Bumpers. A much simplified (and not as cool) version of this mod.
  • JP Raptor Tower Anti-Stucky Bracket. The kick-ass Mezel Mods Raptor Tower mod made a for a small area for the ball to get stuck in (at least on my machine). This item has greatly helped!
  • Direct-Video board mount. Just a PCB mount (with magnetic tape) that I made to make it super-easy to place and locate the direct-video out board mod for LCD-based Stern Games.

Enjoy everyone and any feedback would be appreciated!

Bryan

Anti-stuck ball bracket 3D 2 (resized).pngAnti-stuck ball bracket 3D 2 (resized).pngJP Pop Bumpers 1 (resized).jpgJP Pop Bumpers 1 (resized).jpgPCB mount 3D (resized).jpgPCB mount 3D (resized).jpgStern JP Helicopter Blades Assembly (resized).jpgStern JP Helicopter Blades Assembly (resized).jpg
#8849 3 years ago

The jaw fell off my TRex today. I found two of the three screws holding the plastic jaw on. I am amazed at how short the screws are. It’s no wonder the jaw fell off. My question is for those of you who have had this happen on your game. How did you reattach the jaw? Did you remove all or part of the T Rex mech to gain access to the screw holes or did you leave the mech in place and reset the screws from below the jaw? Did you replace the stock screws with longer ones? Any and all advice is appreciated. Thank you!

#8850 3 years ago

I finally bought my first pinball machine and its a Jurassic Park Pro! About a dozen or so games in and completly in love!

I've noticed the control room shot gets a lot of false positives, like if I hit the escape target hard enough it'll trigger the switch, or sometimes when it smacks into the side of the raptor pit. Is there a way for me to adjust the switch to make it less sensitive?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Albans Town, VT
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/177?hl=eaglepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.