(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 427.
#8301 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

After finally reaching the visitor center, been toying around with the the other aspects of the game:
T-REX modes - started 3 of them, multiball, chase, and rampage. Then the Jeep flips didn’t do anything to advance this any more. What needs to happen between the 3rd T-REX mode and Museum Madness?
Thanks!

There are 4 TRex modes and then Museum. All started the same way. Hit truck to spell T-REX then shoot the ramp to start.

#8302 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

There are 4 TRex modes and then Museum. All started the same way. Hit truck to spell T-REX then shoot the ramp to start.

After the first two T. rex modes you only get a letter if the truck spins all the way around. Also, T. rex modes can’t be started during a multiball or a control room mode. You can start a T. rex mode though and then get into a multiball to help you progress through it.

If you still aren’t getting any letters you could have going on what’s happening to me. My truck is only working intermittently with no apparent reason why. Some games it won’t work at all, some games it works for the first mode then stops, other games it works the whole game. I emailed Sterns service about it because they are not taking phone calls about service right now and they have not gotten back to me.

#8303 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

As some of you may know, I created a couple of Barbasol can mods for the DE Jurassic Park. Around the same time, a couple of versions were being developed for the new Stern JP. One was interactive with exposed vials by flashinstinct and another was a flasher cover by Mezel (I developed and sold both styles for DE JP). Unfortunately, I know that @flashistinct had a limited run and is no longer producing his version. As a new owner of the Stern Jurassic Park, I wanted to work this element into the game somehow. As a courtesy to flashinstinct , before I started down this path I first communicated with him to see if he was okay with me designing a mod that was similar to his, and he gave me the thumbs up.
While I've been thinking about the mod for a couple of weeks now, I finally started modelling today. I wanted to do something smaller in scale so that it wasn't visually overpowering, yet still representative of the Barbasol can in the movie, and proportional to the real can. My idea ended up being to replace the Control Room dome flasher with the Barbasol can while maintaining the OEM flasher to illuminate its exposed vials.
I just finished 3D printing prototype alpha (i.e. my very first trial print of my first design), so I wanted to share it with everyone. This version is not the final, but just a proof of concept.
Based upon this trial, here are the updates I'm going to make to the model:
- Increase size so that diameter is the save as the hole in the plastic
- Add some additional height at the based so that the threads are visible and not completely hidden under the plastic
- This will make the overall model 1cm taller than what is pictured
- Add tab to base so that it will be mounted to the same screw as the current dome is
- Print the vials in a semi-translucent chartreuse color (filament is on order) so that they actually have the appearance of illuminated and will be close to the color of the liquid in the movie
- Can abnormalities will be fixed
- Barbasol label will be applied
I'll be making myself one of these mods regardless, but before moving forward too much I wanted to gauge interest from the JP ownership group. I know some of you already have the flashinstinct original and some have purchased the Mezel version too, so this mod wouldn't be for you. However, with the recent new wave of JP owners I thought their might be a market for a Barbasol can with exposed vials. My estimated selling price will be around $45 including US shipping (international shipping will be on a per quote basis). My target date to have the mod finalized and ready to show/sell is within the next couple of weeks. I'm not taking pre-orders or requiring any payments at this time, but please let me know if you might be interested. When the time comes, I will offer these "on demand", so there will be no limits set on the quantities I will be selling.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sold.....I am in. Was going to experiment with some mini cans and try to develop myself but the more I thought about it I really would need a 3 D printer. Your version so far looks great and is in the right spot for this machine. I am in!

#8304 3 years ago

Mystery deepens with my truck problems. It won’t sense a hit at all but if there is a ball search it registers a hit. Tried it a few times to make sure it wasn’t a fluke and sure enough 2 more ball searches give me 2 more T. rex letters but no amount of hitting the truck will give me a letter.

#8305 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Mystery deepens with my truck problems. It won’t sense a hit at all but if there is a ball search it registers a hit. Tried it a few times to make sure it wasn’t a fluke and sure enough 2 more ball searches give me 2 more T. rex letters but no amount of hitting the truck will give me a letter.

How about a photo of under the playfield showing the optos and collar on the Jeep shaft that trips them?

What happens in switch test mode if you manually rotate Jeep from one extreme to the other by hand?

#8306 3 years ago

Switch test performed perfect. Played a game right after and it won’t register a hit. Went into switch test mode again and Jeep won’t register.
15B7DB1D-4619-4FCD-899D-E3D79AA9F92E (resized).jpeg15B7DB1D-4619-4FCD-899D-E3D79AA9F92E (resized).jpeg44E8BA11-9F0B-4AB5-9CBB-A5359788108A (resized).jpeg44E8BA11-9F0B-4AB5-9CBB-A5359788108A (resized).jpeg93A2E4F2-7223-4DD6-BF12-0E4503B2C7B5 (resized).jpeg93A2E4F2-7223-4DD6-BF12-0E4503B2C7B5 (resized).jpeg

#8307 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Switch test performed perfect. Played a game right after and it won’t register a hit. Went into switch test mode again and Jeep won’t register.

In that middle pic, is the tab going between both pairs of optos at the same time (I don't think that's right)?

Is there any play in the collar on the shaft?

Loosen the set screw, and make 100% sure that the set screw is positioned against the flat portion of the shaft and not on a rounded part.

#8308 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

In that middle pic, is the tab going between both pairs of optos at the same time (I don't think that's right)?
Loosen the set screw, and make 100% sure that the set screw is positioned against the flat portion of the shaft and not on a rounded part.

Yes it looks like when I spin the truck one way it covers more than one opto and when I spin it the other way it doesn’t cover one all the way. There is very little play not much. I will loosen the set screw and try to align it better and see if that helps, thanks.

#8309 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

As some of you may know, I created a couple of Barbasol can mods for the DE Jurassic Park. Around the same time, a couple of versions were being developed for the new Stern JP. One was interactive with exposed vials by flashinstinct and another was a flasher cover by Mezel (I developed and sold both styles for DE JP). Unfortunately, I know that @flashistinct had a limited run and is no longer producing his version. As a new owner of the Stern Jurassic Park, I wanted to work this element into the game somehow. As a courtesy to flashinstinct , before I started down this path I first communicated with him to see if he was okay with me designing a mod that was similar to his, and he gave me the thumbs up.
While I've been thinking about the mod for a couple of weeks now, I finally started modelling today. I wanted to do something smaller in scale so that it wasn't visually overpowering, yet still representative of the Barbasol can in the movie, and proportional to the real can. My idea ended up being to replace the Control Room dome flasher with the Barbasol can while maintaining the OEM flasher to illuminate its exposed vials.
I just finished 3D printing prototype alpha (i.e. my very first trial print of my first design), so I wanted to share it with everyone. This version is not the final, but just a proof of concept.
- Increase size so that diameter is the same as the hole in the plastic
- Add some additional height at the based so that the threads are visible and not completely hidden under the plastic
- Add tab to base so that it will be mounted to the same screw as the current dome is
- Print the vials in a semi-translucent chartreuse color (filament is on order) so that they actually have the appearance of illuminating and will be close to the color of the liquid in the movie
- I may (or may not) experiment with doing something with the inside of the base to make it less illuminated - man that flasher is bright
I'll be making myself one of these mods regardless, but before moving forward too much I wanted to gauge interest from the JP ownership group. I know some of you already have the flashinstinct original and some have purchased the Mezel version too, so this mod wouldn't be for you. However, with the recent new wave of JP owners I thought their might be a market for a Barbasol can with exposed vials. My estimated selling price will be around $45 including US shipping (international shipping will be on a per quote basis). My target date to have the mod finalized and ready to show/sell is within the next couple of weeks. I'm not taking pre-orders or requiring any payments at this time, but please let me know if you might be interested. When the time comes, I will offer these "on demand", so there will be no limits set on the quantities I will be selling.

Agreed with too visually overpowering on some of the previous versions. I'd be interested depending on how it looks finalized.

#8310 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Yes it looks like when I spin the truck one way it covers more than one opto and when I spin it the other way it doesn’t cover one all the way. There is very little play not much. I will loosen the set screw and try to align it better and see if that helps, thanks.

I’m betting the set screw is not on the flat part of the shaft.

#8311 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Realigned it so the tab was equally covering one opto at a time and made sure the set screw was against the flat part and in switch test mode it worked for 4 back and forth spins and then I hit the flippers and it stopped registering again.

#8312 3 years ago

So, if you start a game and turn the Jeep by hand does it advance T-Rex?

#8313 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

So, if you start a game and turn the Jeep by hand does it advance T-Rex?

It does not. Will not turn the map either.
Also was trying to align it again and the washers fell off and I didn’t see what order they fell off in. Does it go Regular washer, bearing washer then regular washer again then the paddle thing with the set screws?

#8314 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

It does not. Will not turn the map either.
Also was trying to align it again and the washers fell off and I didn’t see what order they fell off in. Does it go Regular washer, bearing washer then regular washer again then the paddle thing with the set screws?

The bearings sit between two washers.

#8315 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The bearings sit between two washers.

Thanks that’s what I thought just wanted to check

#8316 3 years ago

My next idea would be to test the optos on there own in switch test to see if they perform consistently. You could remove the collar and block optos with a card or something. The should respond every time you break the beam. If not, maybe there is a hardware issue. I don’t think it would matter, but you could try reloading firmware. Reaching the end of my troubleshooting. You may need to report issue and diagnostics to Stern.

#8317 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My next idea would be to test the optos on there own in switch test to see if they perform consistently. You could remove the collar and block optos with a card or something. The should respond every time you break the beam. If not, maybe there is a hardware issue. I don’t think it would matter, but you could try reloading firmware. Reaching the end of my troubleshooting. You may need to report issue and diagnostics to Stern.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate your time! Optos are not responding all the time when I manually try to break the beam. Seems random just like it was while playing. They work once or twice then don’t work at all then might work again. I called Stern Monday about this and they just have a message saying they only do service through email so I emailed them to their service department but have not heard back yet. I would guess I won’t hear back until at least next Monday now with the holiday weekend.

Edit: I feel like a moron, I checked my sent messages and either my big fingers or my phone autocorrected the address to Sternponball.com and not sternpinball.com
So they obviously have not gotten my email yet. I sent a new one to the correct email now.

#8318 3 years ago

Turned game off and then back on again and it worked in switch test mode 20 times or more. I start up a game and it works fine goes into T Rex multiball after I get out of T. rex multiball the first ball hit gives me a letter and then it stops working again. Every other part of the game works completely fine. Maybe Stern will be able to send me a new set of optos.

#8319 3 years ago

I would disconnect and reconnect the cable at the opto board for kicks. Maybe clean the Optos too.

#8320 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I would disconnect and reconnect the cable at the opto board for kicks. Maybe clean the Optos too.

Pulled the cable and plugged it back in no change. How would you clean the optos? Spray with compressed air? Wipe with a cloth?
Found an old post about cleaning optos. They said use a q tip dipped in a little windex. No change

#8321 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Pulled the cable and plugged it back in no change. How would you clean the optos? Spray with compressed air? Wipe with a cloth?
Found an old post about cleaning optos. They said use a q tip dipped in a little windex. No change

Typically use a Q tip with isopropyl alcohol. Guess windex would work as well

#8322 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Sorry, but looks like it needs to be in Stern's hands now (or at least someone who knows more about it than I do).

#8323 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

- Print the vials in a semi-translucent chartreuse color (filament is on order) so that they actually have the appearance of illuminating and will be close to the color of the liquid in the movie
- I may (or may not) experiment with doing something with the inside of the base to make it less illuminated - man that flasher is bright

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

You already know my answer.

#8324 3 years ago

To all of those who ordered the orange raptor pit lenses (13 of you), I have them printed and ready to mail. Those things stuck like crazy to the heat bed, but I was able to print as many as I needed and they look really good installed (I tested them on my own pin). I have Thanksgiving plans starting today, but will get everything mailed early next week.

Installation is pretty simple: clean the spot where you will stick them, peel the backing off, carefully position the lens and stick to the plastic, apply pressure from above and below to secure adhesion.

If you missed out, I'm still making them to order for $7 for a set of 3 (includes US posted - add $2 for international)

IMG_4972 (resized).JPGIMG_4972 (resized).JPG

#8325 3 years ago

Does anyone here actually possess a can of Barbasol shaving cream? I'm looking for the exact dimensions so that the can on my mod will be proportional to the real thing. If so, here is what I need (mm are best, but I can deal with fractional inches):

- Diameter of can at center (not the bottom ring)
- Overall height from bottom to top of cap
- Height of bottom cylinder only including the rings at top & bottom of cylinder
- Height of vertical taper (the white part) - i.e. ruler is vertical and not slanted on the taper (from top of can to bottom of nozzle)
- Diameter of taper at top
- Diameter of blue nozzle/cap at bottom
- Diameter of blue nozzle/cap at top
- Height of blue nozzle/cap

As long as things are close, everything will look right. I think my cylinder is a little too tall right now. Anyway, if someone can provide the measurements that would be great. Otherwise, I'll just have to pickup a can at the store sometime soon.

#8326 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

For those of you who ordered the orange raptor pit lenses, look what just showed up at my door.
I need to get this filament dialed in since I haven't used it before, then production will start (might be after Thanksgiving sometime).
[quoted image]

Nice; definitely not urgent, but looking forward to getting these sometime in December! It will be nice to have a mod that does not require disassembly and adjustment

#8327 3 years ago

Here are your numbers Mr.T

Does anyone here actually possess a can of Barbasol shaving cream? I'm looking for the exact dimensions so that the can on my mod will be proportional to the real thing. If so, here is what I need (mm are best, but I can deal with fractional inches):
- Diameter of can at center (not the bottom ring) 2.27”
- Overall height from bottom to top of cap 6.45”
- Height of bottom cylinder only including the rings at top & bottom of cylinder 4.78”
- Height of vertical taper (the white part) - i.e. ruler is vertical and not slanted on the taper (from top of can to bottom of nozzle) .53”
- Diameter of taper at top 1.47”
- Diameter of blue nozzle/cap at bottom 1.37”
- Diameter of blue nozzle/cap at top 1.13”
- Height of blue nozzle/cap .61”

2691351F-CBD4-40F0-9B76-16A12F10854B (resized).jpeg2691351F-CBD4-40F0-9B76-16A12F10854B (resized).jpeg
#8328 3 years ago

Finally a day off.. time to put in the pinwoofers and play some games. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Screenshot_20201126-112329_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201126-112329_Chrome (resized).jpg
#8329 3 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

- Height of bottom cylinder only including the rings at top & bottom of cylinder 4.78”
- Height of vertical taper (the white part) - i.e. ruler is vertical and not slanted on the taper (from top of can to bottom of nozzle) .53”
- Height of blue nozzle/cap .61”[quoted image]

Thank you!

#8330 3 years ago

Hey, does anyone have any advance on how to increase the strength of the magnet on the t rex? it spits out the ball so many times on clean shots. Thanks

#8331 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey, does anyone have any advance on how to increase the strength of the magnet on the t rex? it spits out the ball so many times on clean shots. Thanks

Pro or Prem? And are you sure it’s the magnet? I’ve been fighting the T-REX grab consistency pretty much since day 1 (2-3 weeks now) and think I finally have a break thru *knock on wood*

T-REX adjustment:
Try playing with feature adjustment #331 (premium model). This adjusts the T-REX jaw to the ramp. The higher the number, the higher up the jaw adjusts, not putting as much pressure on the ramp. The lower the adjustment value, the closer to the ramp it puts it. I had to put mine higher as my T-REX was close to the ramp. I’m only a few games in since playing with this adjustment, but so far it’s been noticeably better.

AB1782DF-6836-4269-9DF8-93B0C7969976 (resized).jpegAB1782DF-6836-4269-9DF8-93B0C7969976 (resized).jpeg
#8332 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Pro or Prem? And are you sure it’s the magnet? I’ve been fighting the T-REX grab consistency pretty much since day 1 (2-3 weeks now) and think I finally have a break thru *knock on wood*
T-REX adjustment:
Try playing with feature adjustment #331 (premium model). This adjusts the T-REX jaw to the ramp. The higher the number, the higher up the jaw adjusts, not putting as much pressure on the ramp. The lower the adjustment value, the closer to the ramp it puts it. I had to put mine higher as my T-REX was close to the ramp. I’m only a few games in since playing with this adjustment, but so far it’s been noticeably better. [quoted image]

Only the Prem/LE has the animal-tronic T-Rex with the magnet.

Good to know about this adjustment feature

#8333 3 years ago

Can you describe what it's doing? Is it holding the ball at all and then letting go or is it just not holding the ball at all? I'd be surprised if magnet strength is the issue.

Have you tried taking the glass off to test it? If not then try taking the glass off, start a T-Rex mode by turning the truck with your hand, and then test it by tripping the entrance ramp opto with your finger & feed it the ball with your hand to see if it holds the ball. The way the mech works is that the magnet turns on when the ramp entrance opto is tripped. If that opto isn't being tripped then the magnet won't turn on to hold the ball. If you haven't tested it this way already, it might be a good place to start in order to figure out what's causing the problem and then figuring out a fix for it.

#8334 3 years ago

Just purchased a Pro cant wait to get it setup ETA Dec 18th!

#8335 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

T-REX adjustment:
Try playing with feature adjustment #331 (premium model). This adjusts the T-REX jaw to the ramp. The higher the number, the higher up the jaw adjusts, not putting as much pressure on the ramp. The lower the adjustment value, the closer to the ramp it puts it. I had to put mine higher as my T-REX was close to the ramp. I’m only a few games in since playing with this adjustment, but so far it’s been noticeably better. [quoted image]

So unfortunately thats not the issue I am having. I am able to shoot it into the mouth with ease. So the magnet works fine. The problem is it must not sense that the ball is in there. When I start T Rex Multiball for example it successfully starts the mode by passing the opti switch on the ramp. but then the mode starts without ever opening up and releasing the ball . And when I try to start T Rex Chase it won't let me start the mode because when I shoot it in the mouth it simply spits it back out. Any Suggestions? Thanks for your help!

#8336 3 years ago

Brontosaurus just added today let me know what you think.
Next is the Pterodactyl and I have to plant some trees
Brontosaurus1.gifBrontosaurus1.gifBrontosaurus2.gifBrontosaurus2.gif

#8337 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

Brontosaurus just added today let me know what you you all think.
Next is the Pterodactyl and I have to plant some trees[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice what Brontosaurus is that and how did you mount it?

#8338 3 years ago

Next is the Pterodactyl and I have to plant some trees[quoted image][quoted image]

Also, I need to do some planting too. Is that just some hotglue holding those trees on?

#8339 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Also, I need to do some planting too. Is that just some hotglue holding those trees on?

No just some of the plastic bumper pads with a hole drilled through that some people are using on the top lights of the raptor cage. They are not sticky enough so I have to get some two sides tape to get these trees planted properly.

#8340 3 years ago

It's not like they are permanent, and I know we all have different taste, but I just am not feeling adding trees and dinosaurs here.

#8341 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Nice what Brontosaurus is that and how did you mount it?

Got it off Amazon here is a link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3P8FK5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_IpUWFb5X15Y0V

Also got some wire off Amazon to mount the pterodactyl and brontosaurus. Here is a link for that: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002WXGIHC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_IvUWFbQ11971Z

Below is how I mounted this

Start with cutting his head making so the height is about 4 1/2"
Brontosaurus Head  (resized).pngBrontosaurus Head (resized).png
Then I drilled 1/16" hole so I could bring the music wire through.
Music wire (resized).pngMusic wire (resized).png

Then drilled out one more 1/16" hole so I could bend a hook for added stability, then added super glue around the wire shaft before pulling down into place. Added a eye ring hook to the end and made the wire 2 1/2" long.
Eyring hook (resized).pngEyring hook (resized).png
Then removed the one screw at the back of the helipad ramp and put the eye ring at the bottom of the black post. You may find it easier to loosen the other screw with the black post closest to the side of the machine so you have a little more wiggle room to install the eye ring.
Then it is just simply getting the head positioned the way you want then tighten the screw down along with some bending of the wire so you have the head the way you want it, I like it so the head catches the spot light. I plan on planting a tree to cover up the wire on the back side of the helipad and also plant a tree so it looks like he is about to grab a snack.
Head installed  (resized).pngHead installed (resized).png

I think it give it a bit of balance now having 4 key dinosaurs on the playfield

layout (resized).pnglayout (resized).png
#8342 3 years ago

Looks great! Thank you for the link

Got it off Amazon here is a link:
amazon.com link »
Also got some wire off Amazon to mount the pterodactyl and brontosaurus. Here is a link for that: amazon.com link »
I will edit this post sometime tomorrow with some pics and details how I mounted it.

#8343 3 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

- Height of blue nozzle/cap .61”[quoted image]

Just got home and am looking at this. I don't know if it is your angle or what, but your can looks like it's diameter to height ratio is significantly smaller than the traditional can, making your can look more slender and taller. When I run the calculations, your can's diameter is 35.2% of the height. When use a profile pic of a can I captured online, the can's diameter is 41.6% of the height (i.e. fatter and shorter).
can (resized).pngcan (resized).png

Just found this too which differs from the can you have. Look at the white tapered part below the cap and see how different it is from your can. I really appreciate you taking the effort, but it looks like I'll need to run by the store and see if I can find a can that is more the "traditional" size.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

This is killing me. Just went to store, but they only have the new can size. Then when looking at the pic I posted with the can height I realized they messed up (6.13" does not equal 12.56cm - it is 15.56cm)

#8344 3 years ago

So unfortunately thats not the issue I am having. I am able to shoot it into the mouth with ease. So the magnet works fine. The problem is it must not sense that the ball is in there. When I start T Rex Multiball for example it successfully starts the mode by passing the opti switch on the ramp. but then the mode starts without ever opening up and releasing the ball . And when I try to start T Rex Chase it won't let me start the mode because when I shoot it in the mouth it simply spits it back out. Any Suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Is this post similar to your issue?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/108#post-5675319

#8345 3 years ago

Playing around with a cartoon filter. I think it looks sweet.

98F2408B-DE06-4791-A0C6-67FADE9EFA06 (resized).jpeg98F2408B-DE06-4791-A0C6-67FADE9EFA06 (resized).jpeg
#8346 3 years ago

Here’s a better one.

5FC37877-EC8E-40D9-B393-5E5483493D56 (resized).jpeg5FC37877-EC8E-40D9-B393-5E5483493D56 (resized).jpeg
#8347 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Playing around with a cartoon filter. I think it looks sweet. [quoted image]

That looks SO cool! I had no idea a cartoon filter was built into the phone. I just Googled how to do it and can’t stop playing with it now. Thanks!!!

#8348 3 years ago

To everyone who ordered the orange raptor pit lenses, I thought it would be easier to post here instead of sending 20 individual PMs. All the lenses are ready to go, stuffed into envelopes, and the envelopes have been addressed. I'll will be mailing them all out tomorrow in plain white envelopes, so be on the lookout over the next few days (international orders will take longer, of course).

Installation is simple:
- Wipe the area where the lenses will go with alcohol or some other non-residue cleaner that is safe to use on plastic.
- Test position a lens, peel backing and carefully put into place
- When you are happy with position, press on lens tightly while giving support below plastic as best you can to secure in place
- Do the other two the same, and you're all done

#8349 3 years ago

Bonus Question:
At the end of the ball, scenes flash calculating bonuses. The final is a bonus multiplier and mine is always x 1 it seems. I believe this may be a supply drop award? Is there another way to increase this final bonus multiplier?

#8350 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here’s a better one. [quoted image]

I really like these, and they would make for good gameroom art. You need to post them in the pinball photography thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-photography-post-your-best-photos-here

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/167?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.