(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,259 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by ChrisBardon
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 426.
#7451 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’m in love! First one is mine...sign me up

Thanks, The color on these prints is really brilliant. If anyone is interested just pm me.

#7452 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Thank you for the vid! Does it also trigger in attract mode?

Yes when the t red event light is lit

#7453 3 years ago

Can the T Rex ramp opto be adjusted? Got a replacement populated playfield on a Pro and that ramp registers maybe 1 out of 3 or 4 shots. Previous playfield, while plagued with pooling, played like a dream. I've seen it asked a few times about this, but am not certain if adjustment is possible or if it will need to be replaced.

#7454 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Can the T Rex ramp opto be adjusted? Got a replacement populated playfield on a Pro and that ramp registers maybe 1 out of 3 or 4 shots. Previous playfield, while plagued with pooling, played like a dream. I've seen it asked a few times about this, but am not certain if adjustment is possible or if it will need to be replaced.

Is it the entrance ramp opto or the exit ramp opto that isn't registering? Most likely the entrance opto but still worth checking to make sure you're fixing the right one. In the menu there's a ramp test where it will compare the number of entrance and exit optos registering on shots. Whichever opto count is lower is the one that isn't registering. Might be a good place to start.

If it's the entrance ramp opto that isn't registering consistently I think there are a few possible things to try. 1) The tape fix 2) re-aligning the optos 3) The part Stern issued to cover the hole for the opto receiver more. Keyword search in this forum should get you info on all three.

#7455 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Yes when the t red event light is lit

Do you think this can be disabled?

#7456 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Is it the entrance ramp opto or the exit ramp opto that isn't registering? Most likely the entrance opto but still worth checking to make sure you're fixing the right one. In the menu there's a ramp test where it will compare the number of entrance and exit optos registering on shots. Whichever opto count is lower is the one that isn't registering. Might be a good place to start.
If it's the entrance ramp opto that isn't registering consistently I think there are a few possible things to try. 1) The tape fix 2) re-aligning the optos 3) The part Stern issued to cover the hole for the opto receiver more. Keyword search in this forum should get you info on all three.

I'll check that tonight. Thanks.

#7457 3 years ago

Nope, you could simply not connect it to the trex light and only have it triggered by the switches.

#7458 3 years ago

Speaker upgrade, "BOSE" sticker 1€

IMG_3226 (resized).jpegIMG_3226 (resized).jpeg
#7459 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

A couple of new alternate translite versions available. Some good content to the game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are great.

#7460 3 years ago

Does anyone make under cabinet lighting for JP. I’ve asked a Rock Custom a couple times but no answer which means no. Thanks.

#7461 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I cannot find a specific test for this. I put it in switch test and it only registers the exit opto. Now, I only see one physical opto on the rear behind the back panel. What am I missing?

Thanks,
RC

#7462 3 years ago

I cannot find a specific test for this. I put it in switch test and it only registers the exit opto. Now, I only see one physical opto on the rear behind the back panel. What am I missing?
Thanks,
RC

There are options in the sides of the entrance, right before t rex

#7463 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

There are options in the sides of the entrance, right before t rex

Must be referring to a premium. There is no opto on the front part of the pro ramp.

#7464 3 years ago

Must be referring to a premium. There is no opto on the front part of the pro ramp.

Sorry about that, yes I was.

#7465 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

Does anyone make under cabinet lighting for JP. I’ve asked a Rock Custom a couple times but no answer which means no. Thanks.

I don’t know, but when I get mine that is one of the things I want to DIY.

#7466 3 years ago

Finally got into the billion club today. Scored almost 1.2 billion and played King of the Island! It was such a fun and heart pounding game.

#7467 3 years ago

Sorry, I didn't realize there isn't an opto at the entrance on the pro. If it's the exit opto that's inconsistent in registering can you do slow motion video of it to try to see what's going on? It doesn't seem like it should be hopping over the opto at the exit switch but I guess it could happen.

#7468 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Mine not register 1 of each 8 or 10 balls aprox, i think are when pass fast balls, is the same problem?

Could you send the links, please? i don't find anything about, thank you so much!

#7469 3 years ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

Speaker upgrade, "BOSE" sticker 1€
[quoted image]

Definitely a huge upgrade for the money

#7470 3 years ago

Yes it can be disabled,the T. rex event is the only one that can be disabled!

#7471 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Yes it can be disabled,the T. rex event is the only one that can be disabled!

can you please elaborate? Thanks

#7472 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Sorry, I didn't realize there isn't an opto at the entrance on the pro. If it's the exit opto that's inconsistent in registering can you do slow motion video of it to try to see what's going on? It doesn't seem like it should be hopping over the opto at the exit switch but I guess it could happen.

I put in switch test mode with flippers active and activated it manually and by shooting the ramp and the exit opto triggered every time. I then played a couple games and it registered every time. Not sure why, but it seems to be good for the moment. Still never found a specific test for the ramp, but maybe that is a premium thing or I misunderstood. Thanks.

#7473 3 years ago

Holy hell.... I'm starting to actually try to figure out some more of the rules and whew! It hurts my head!
Loving this game and it clearly isn't going to be "beaten" by me anytime soon

#7474 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Holy hell.... I'm starting to actually try to figure out some more of the rules and whew! It hurts my head!

Same here man. I'll likely never beat it. Ever. But it's so fun!

#7475 3 years ago

Thanks,
RC

I just adjust the flipper power with less power (215) and now, for the moment, works ok.

#7476 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yeah but when you have a good game it's so satisfying. Had one of those this week. So intense! Secure Control room was completed. I was ready to start the next TREX mode which was Museum Mayhem. And I was at the last paddock before visitor center.. Not my best score but certainly my best shot at Escaping Nublar for real instead of practice.

It was also my first time collecting a fossil set. Before that I had only collected 1 fossil - usually the one for completing a control room mode.

#7477 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Beaten...no. Sold...yes.

#7478 3 years ago

Is there a"cheat sheet" etc with the rules and game modes etc..? Have one for Munsters and Batman....waiting on my Prem...

#7479 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Is there a"cheat sheet" etc with the rules and game modes etc..? Have one for Munsters and Batman....waiting on my Prem...

I don't know about a "cheat sheet", but there is a solid rules outline on Tilt Forums: http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644

#7480 3 years ago

Is t-rex chase a 2 ball multiball? I put in the new code/Vid mod and I'm getting one ball, I could have sworn I used to get another kicked out during that mode? Thanks Mike

#7481 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Is t-rex chase a 2 ball multiball? I put in the new code/Vid mod and I'm getting one ball, I could have sworn I used to get another kicked out during that mode? Thanks Mike

No, t rex chase is 1 ball. The first T rex mode is titled "T rex multiball" and is the only multiball T rex mode.

#7482 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

D61A022C-BF8E-4937-B09F-C9E6DABD4E04 (resized).jpegD61A022C-BF8E-4937-B09F-C9E6DABD4E04 (resized).jpeg
#7483 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

[quoted image]

They look cool!

#7484 3 years ago

Greetings! New owner here.

What is the expected behavior for the right orbit; is the up post usually supposed to come up to stop the ball? I swear I remember seeing that, but I am not sure if the ball is ripping by so fast now it is not triggering the orbit switch or what. Rolling the ball by in test indicates the switches work, but since I am not sure even what the expected behavior is here I thought I would ask!

Sorry for the noob question; I searched the thread and people were mentioning some orbit issues, but I could not find the answer to this...

And of course as soon as I posted this I tried another search term and immediately found the answer:

Quoted from Manny65:

The direction the truck is facing determines whether the orbit up-post will divert the ball to the pops. If the truck is facing left, the ball will do the full orbit (assuming the shot has enough power); while if facing right, the post will come up and divert the ball into the pops

Reposting here in case it helps out someone else!

Now to test in my game...

#7485 3 years ago

Edit - nvm

#7486 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

[quoted image]

Aaaaaand who makes it? I’m also curious as to where it plugs in. I have a light kit from a previous game that I’d like to try and integrate. Looks great btw!

#7487 3 years ago

Any recommendations on a shooter lane protector? I'd love to get my covered now before the divot starts to form.

#7488 3 years ago
Quoted from Metroshica:

Any recommendations on a shooter lane protector? I'd love to get my covered now before the divot starts to form.

It sounds like you're in a hurry, so that is the only time I wouldn't recommend cliffies. I used a few pieces of blue painters tape to prevent damage until the cliffies arrived

#7489 3 years ago
Quoted from Metroshica:

Cliffies are great.

#7490 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Cliffies are great.

www.passionforpinball.com

#7491 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Aaaaaand who makes it? I’m also curious as to where it plugs in. I have a light kit from a previous game that I’d like to try and integrate. Looks great btw!

Bought off amazon there just sticky sides LEDS and plug into the power strip $15 and functional. You use an app on your phone to change the the colors
03173A60-F9DD-4805-9A56-524A5D5926FA (resized).png03173A60-F9DD-4805-9A56-524A5D5926FA (resized).png

#7492 3 years ago
Quoted from Metroshica:

I used a hybrid on my premium. Cliffy’s are great. He supplies the right side rail side and the trough under apron side. Two parts. The right side rail part is straight forward to install, but the left apron part is more difficult and requires a countersunk screw to be removed which may be tougher. What I did is use cliffy’s right side rail part, and then ordered PBL’s $8 stern trough protector part for under the apron. The two makes a perfect set!

#7493 3 years ago

While I wait for my Prem.... side blades? Sterns....or one of the other options?

#7494 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

While I wait for my Prem.... side blades? Sterns....or one of the other options?

I am currently struggling with this same conundrum as well. I really think the best choice for me is to stick with the cartoony look of the PF and rear panel artwork and pay to ship the ones from RR over here. I don't think the photo real ones really jive with the art theme and for me blades should compliment the art if at all possible.

#7495 3 years ago

During gameplay a screw rolled down coming from the Trex direction (Premium) . I can't find where it came from, black screws are rare so I guess it's not that hard to find. Anyone can help?

IMG_20201019_203321 (resized).jpgIMG_20201019_203321 (resized).jpg
#7496 3 years ago

Anyone on the west side of the United States looking to part with a Jurassic Park Premium or LE?

#7497 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I am currently struggling with this same conundrum as well. I really think the best choice for me is to stick with the cartoony look of the PF and rear panel artwork and pay to ship the ones from RR over here. I don't think the photo real ones really jive with the art theme and for me blades should compliment the art if at all possible.

Which ones are you looking at? I have a set of the Stern ones on order with my game....but can cancel....

#7498 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Anyone on the west side of the United States looking to part with a Jurassic Park Premium or LE?

Dallas...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-premium-34

#7499 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

During gameplay a screw rolled down coming from the Trex direction (Premium) . I can't find where it came from, black screws are rare so I guess it's not that hard to find. Anyone can help?
[quoted image]

That looks like a screw that goes under the jaw, there are 3 or 4 under there I believe,. I used blue loctite on all of mine... It's tricky to get under there, a small angled mirror and a magnetized small screwdriver and many attempts is what it took to get those back in

#7500 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I'm quite happy with mirror blades on mine. It adds depth and brightens things up.

20200908_184355 (resized).jpg20200908_184355 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

13,200 (OBO)
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/150?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.