(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,321 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 minutes ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7377 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,321 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 427.
#7101 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Is there an option in the menu to have sounds during attract? I scrolled through them and didn’t see any, thinking I must have missed it. Right now it just scrolls through scores and tutorials but no sound. All my other games during attract will make sounds or play music every few minutes.
Thanks

You can have attract music during developers credits. You can change the frequency of how often it show the credits in the settings. I have mine set to two (meaning two loops of the high scores and such) And then turn on dev attract music.

#7102 3 years ago
Quoted from PumRibby:

You can have attract music during developers credits. You can change the frequency of how often it show the credits in the settings. I have mine set to two (meaning two loops of the high scores and such) And then turn on dev attract music.

Thanks. I think I turned on dev attract music but I probably have not let it run through everything on its own long enough to get there. Being the newest game even when we turn on all 5 there isn’t much down time before someone starts a game on it. I will change the frequency of how often it shows the credits in the loop so we can hear it more.

#7103 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

no pic with the lights on?

here is a short clip MP4 of the shooter running...

https://tinyurl.com/shooterLED

ShooterGif2 (resized).pngShooterGif2 (resized).png
#7104 3 years ago

I like my jp very much. But I must admit that I'm not a pro player, so I was thinking of a center post that ease the gameplay for me.

This is a prototype done with my home cnc machine. I'll make some with a laser cutter. Leave me a pm if you are interested.

20200927_133013 (resized).jpg20200927_133013 (resized).jpg20200927_133024 (resized).jpg20200927_133024 (resized).jpg
#7105 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

I will change the frequency of how often it shows the credits in the loop so we can hear it more.

It plays about a 7 minute song during this, so you might not want that...

#7106 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I wasn't sure how to post video but here is a short clip MP4 of the shooter running...
https://tinyurl.com/shooterLED

Well done. So, I assume you may have had some of those parts on hand. If not, and you had to order separately that puts you a little closer to the $139 Stern version price, assuming there would ever be enough supply to meet demand. Nice to know there is a DIY option that gives identical results for a few bucks less. Thanks for detailing this.

I've created for myself and sold a ton of DIY mods (even electrical ones) on Williams, DE, and CGC games, but I'm all new to Stern/Spike 2, so things like this help accelerate my learning curve.

#7107 3 years ago

I am looking for the Barbasol Mod - Flashinstinct had made. If anyone has one to sell, please PM me.

Thanks

#7108 3 years ago
Quoted from Kjarkur:

I like my jp very much. But I must admit that I'm not a pro player, so I was thinking of a center post that ease the gameplay for me.
This is a prototype done with my home cnc machine. I'll make some with a laser cutter. Leave me a pm if you are interested. [quoted image][quoted image]

Sort of reminds me of removable training wheels on a bicycle or gutter blockers at the bowling alley. Are you sure you want to do this? While you've integrated nicely, I would encourage you work on your skills a little more. You can adjust the outlane gaps, learn to side nudge a little, and even set balls per game to 5 instead of 3 to help as you learn the game while improving. For me personally this is a step too far, but not going to criticize you if it's what you want to do.

For me, learning a new game and dealing with it's particular challenges is most of the fun. I don't want to be able to walk up to a pin and immediately set a high score. Heck, I've owned my AFMr LE for a year now and still haven't ruled the universe (gotten very close on several occasions). This is one of the challenges that keeps me coming back to that game, and I plan on enjoying learning and reaching new milestones on JP once I finally have possession of it.

#7109 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I am looking for the Barbasol Mod - Flashinstinct had made. If anyone has one to sell, please PM me.
Thanks

Was this a one-time run with him or is he still making them? I produce a similar mod for DE JP that I sell for $60 shipped. I wasn't going to modify for Stern JP, but if he is no longer is producing his then I might reconsider if there is some demand.
barbasol.jpgbarbasol.jpg

I also make a flasher cover version for $35 shipped that I could adapt for the control room plastic.

flasher.gifflasher.gif

#7110 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well done. So, I assume you may have had some of those parts on hand. If not, and you had to order separately that puts you a little closer to the $139 Stern version price, assuming there would ever be enough supply to meet demand. Nice to know there is a DIY option that gives identical results for a few bucks less. Thanks for detailing this.
I've created for myself and sold a ton of DIY mods (even electrical ones) on Williams, DE, and CGC games, but I'm all new to Stern/Spike 2, so things like this help accelerate my learning curve.

Yes, I did it because of the lack of availability from Stern. The cost saved me perhaps $30 and it took me 30 minutes to build, but I only did it because I couldn't buy one from Stern.

#7111 3 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie owner(played machines for years though) and I've owned my Stern NIB JP premium for about 3 months and love it. It's my 3rd pinball machine. However, I'm having issues with flippers. When it arrived there always seemed to be unsmooth feel often, pushing the flipper button itself. As if it was getting friction/resistance as the button pressed in to its housing(kind of like a notch that was resisting the push and then would clear the resistance suddenly.) I more or less got used to it and now it's less pronounced. However, now the left flipper is not responding at all to subtle "micro-flips" for tap or flick passes along with post passes(won't respond at all to post pass attempts from the left flipper all of a sudden). It used to perform these functions perfectly until the last few days. The flipper is almost binary now: full flip or nothing at all. I have the flipper power set to full in the settings. I've read about new Sterns having terrible coil stops and coil sleeves. Is this maybe the issue? I've ordered new ones from pinballife.com. I'm also thinking it needs new plastic buttons just to be safe. As I investigate further I'm discovering other possibilities like the EOS switches(still unclear if that's the switch the plastic flipper button connects to or something on the playfield near the flipper coil?) Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

#7112 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie owner(played machines for years though) and I've owned my Stern NIB JP premium for about 3 months and love it. It's my 3rd pinball machine. However, I'm having issues with flippers. When it arrived there always seemed to be unsmooth feel often, pushing the flipper button itself. As if it was getting friction/resistance as the button pressed in to its housing(kind of like a notch that was resisting the push and then would clear the resistance suddenly.) I more or less got used to it and now it's less pronounced. However, now the left flipper is not responding at all to subtle "micro-flips" for tap or flick passes along with post passes(won't respond at all to post pass attempts from the left flipper all of a sudden). It used to perform these functions perfectly until the last few days. The flipper is almost binary now: full flip or nothing at all. I have the flipper power set to full in the settings. I've read about new Sterns having terrible coil stops and coil sleeves. Is this maybe the issue? I've ordered new ones from pinballife.com. I'm also thinking it needs new plastic buttons just to be safe. As I investigate further I'm discovering other possibilities like the EOS switches(still unclear if that's the switch the plastic flipper button connects to or something on the playfield near the flipper coil?) Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Coil stops and EOS switches will not affect the mechanical movement of your flipper buttons. It sounds like something is catching or binding in the button itself. They're super easy to remove. If it were me, I'd start by removing the button and inspecting it closely. Theres a large threaded nut inside the cabinet that will release the button.

#7113 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Coil stops and EOS switches will not affect the mechanical movement of your flipper buttons. It sounds like something is catching or binding in the button itself. They're super easy to remove. If it were me, I'd start by removing the button and inspecting it closely. Theres a large threaded nut inside the cabinet that will release the button.

Thx for the info! Yes, it could be just the button itself. Any chance the leaf switch/blades the button connects to could also be the issue? If I try to describe the problem, it's like I used to be able quickly or lightly press the button and it would respond well with micro-flips even from a position of cradling(button pressed in fully). Now if I'm cradling and try to post pass, etc. it doesn't respond at all to my subtle button pushes. It requires a full release of the button to respond in any way. Also, I used to like to control the ball in the left flipper at the start of a paddock. When The metal post comes out of the playfield to trap the ball in the left inlane while the paddock animation runs, I would hold my flipper up fully and the when the post releases and the ball comes out I could slightly "micro flip" to control and catch the ball in that left flipper to line up a shot to the "A" ramp for example. It's just that kind of thing. The subtlety in flipping is now gone.

#7114 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Thx for the info! Yes, it could be just the button itself. Any chance the leaf switch/blades the button connects to could also be the issue? If I try to describe the problem, it's like I used to be able quickly or lightly press the button and it would respond well with micro-flips even from a position of cradling(button pressed in fully). Now if I'm cradling and try to post pass, etc. it doesn't respond at all to my subtle button pushes. It requires a full release of the button to respond in any way. Also, I used to like to control the ball in the left flipper at the start of a paddock. When The metal post comes out of the playfield to trap the ball in the left inlane while the paddock animation runs, I would hold my flipper up fully and the when the post releases and the ball comes out I could slightly "micro flip" to control and catch the ball in that left flipper to line up a shot to the "A" ramp for example. It's just that kind of thing. The subtlety in flipping is now gone.

Leaf switches might need a little adjusting, but, they dont actually connect to the button at all. They stick up behind the button and get pushed. So, if theres a sticky feeling to the button, its probably the button itself. If the button feels normal, but the subtlety in your flips are gone, yes, perhaps a leaf adjustment? I dont think I've ever said button this many times in such a short span

#7115 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Leaf switches might need a little adjusting, but, they dont actually connect to the button at all. They stick up behind the button and get pushed. So, if theres a sticky feeling to the button, its probably the button itself. If the button feels normal, but the subtlety in your flips are gone, yes, perhaps a leaf adjustment? I dont think I've ever said button this many times in such a short span

Hahaha! button button button button...

Thx again

#7116 3 years ago

The distributor called me for say me i'll received the game this Friday, i must do anything special before first play? Clean or apply wax? Change the balls for ultra shine? I don't know where i read something about this.

Regards my friends!

#7117 3 years ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

The distributor called me for say me i'll received the game this Friday, i must do anything special before first play? Clean or apply wax? Change the balls for ultra shine? I don't know where i read something about this.
Regards my friends!

I strongly recommend ordering cliffy’s shooter lane protectors. Everything else can wait till you have time. If you can’t get them in time, at least turn down trough coil to 195 or so. I added 3 layers of blue painters tape to the lane until the protectors arrived.

#7118 3 years ago

I strongly recommend ordering cliffy’s shooter lane protectors. Everything else can wait till you have time. If you can’t get them in time, at least turn down trough coil to 195 or so. I added 3 layers of blue painters tape to the lane until the protectors arrived.

I read a few days a go your comment about the lane protector, i bought this from PU-Parts, because they send from Europe and i'm not pay customs and the shipping it's more cheap, this lane protector it's ok??

https://pu-parts.com/jurassic-park-shooter-lane-protector

And how many often i must clean and wax the playfield?

Thank you so much.

#7119 3 years ago
Quoted from Kjarkur:

This is a prototype done with my home cnc machine. I'll make some with a laser cutter. Leave me a pm if you are interested. [quoted image][quoted image]

I dunno about you, but most of my drains are via outlane. Loosening the tilt can help you save those center drains without needing a post.

#7120 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sort of reminds me of removable training wheels on a bicycle or gutter blockers at the bowling alley. Are you sure you want to do this? While you've integrated nicely, I would encourage you work on your skills a little more. You can adjust the outlane gaps, learn to side nudge a little, and even set balls per game to 5 instead of 3 to help as you learn the game while improving. For me personally this is a step too far, but not going to criticize you if it's what you want to do.
For me, learning a new game and dealing with it's particular challenges is most of the fun. I don't want to be able to walk up to a pin and immediately set a high score. Heck, I've owned my AFMr LE for a year now and still haven't ruled the universe (gotten very close on several occasions). This is one of the challenges that keeps me coming back to that game, and I plan on enjoying learning and reaching new milestones on JP once I finally have possession of it.

Thanks for your in depth answer and advice. I owe this machine about 5 months roughly and going through exactly what you said, turn to 5 balls for some testing and stuff, get back to 3 and so on. Just to explore the machine. I have half a dozen good pins, but currently I'm playing only this one. . (regularly scoring about 300 to 400, high 700 mil)

I made this mod minimal invasive to have the opportunity to assemble or dissamble in few minutes. My kids enjoy dinosaur and of course this machine very much. But nudging is way out of scope for them (4y, 6y). Especially the 6y old is making great progress. So this mod is helping them a lot.

Since I clean the table regularly, I plan to remove it when friends come to play or if I want to play without this helper.

Sometimes the table is played by friends which are not into pinball at all. Perhaps I keep then the mod assembled.

#7121 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

I had a similar sounding issue: I had no nuance on my left flipper. It would activate at the lightest press of the button, and would not release unless I completely took my finger off the button. I ordered a leaf adjusting tool, and made gentle, stepped bends to the switch to open it a little. Now it engages about half way down, giving much more control.

The buttons themselves are very basic: they don't even have springs. All of that action comes from the leaf switch. A little spray dry lube where the actual button and housing meet would probably take care of any undue fiction. This is the stuff I use on my pins and guitars when I need to lubricate small parts:

20200927_150916 (resized).jpg20200927_150916 (resized).jpg
#7122 3 years ago
Quoted from Kjarkur:

Thanks for your in depth answer and advice. I owe this machine about 5 months roughly and going through exactly what you said, turn to 5 balls for some testing and stuff, get back to 3 and so on. Just to explore the machine. I have half a dozen good pins, but currently I'm playing only this one. . (regularly scoring about 300 to 400, high 700 mil)
I made this mod minimal invasive to have the opportunity to assemble or dissamble in few minutes. My kids enjoy dinosaur and of course this machine very much. But nudging is way out of scope for them (4y, 6y). Especially the 6y old is making great progress. So this mod is helping them a lot.
Since I clean the table regularly, I plan to remove it when friends come to play or if I want to play without this helper.
Sometimes the table is played by friends which are not into pinball at all. Perhaps I keep then the mod assembled.

If other family members play (i.e. little kids), I definitely see how your mod would make things more fun for them. I do complement you on your design and execution. Hey, you could have taken the brute force approach . . . I've seen plenty of pins here on Pinside where people drilled holes and mounted posts there - argh!

#7123 3 years ago

anyone had issues where the right orbit shot (the "O" shot) has the ball rattle around in the top/right area, and then come into the pops? Seems to do that for me more than looping around smoothly.

I imagine the answer is already in the thread somewhere.

#7124 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

anyone had issues where the right orbit shot (the "O" shot) has the ball rattle around in the top/right area, and then come into the pops? Seems to do that for me more than looping around smoothly.

You sure it’s not the up post diverting the ball?

#7125 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday with a nicely modded premium. Loving this powder coat job!

3B12ADF6-4DCA-4093-9863-470796AD3E63 (resized).jpeg3B12ADF6-4DCA-4093-9863-470796AD3E63 (resized).jpeg
#7126 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Have you tried taking the glass off and rolling it through there by hand to check out what might be causing the rattle? Might be the easiest way to figure out what spot is causing it if you haven't already tried it.

#7127 3 years ago

Guys - what are the best scoring strategies in this game? Sometimes, I feel like I’m blowing it up and then walk with 200k. What are the best strategies to really get through the game?

#7129 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

You sure it’s not the up post diverting the ball?

Good point, sometimes I'm just not expecting the uppost

#7130 3 years ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

I read a few days a go your comment about the lane protector, i bought this from PU-Parts, because they send from Europe and i'm not pay customs and the shipping it's more cheap, this lane protector it's ok??
https://pu-parts.com/jurassic-park-shooter-lane-protector
And how many often i must clean and wax the playfield?
Thank you so much.

Any lane protector is fine, but Cliffs are the best and you can get in a week or two in the USA, but his stuff is carried at lots of places. Any would be fine.

#7131 3 years ago

Have you guys seen these?

120332700_1440373829497379_8585135279475336820_o (resized).jpg120332700_1440373829497379_8585135279475336820_o (resized).jpg

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/?s=jurassic+park&post_type=product

#7132 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Good point, sometimes I'm just not expecting the uppost

The direction the truck is facing determines whether the orbit up-post will divert the ball to the pops. If the truck is facing left, the ball will do the full orbit (assuming the shot has enough power); while if facing right, the post will come up and divert the ball into the pops

#7133 3 years ago

It's not my cup of tea, IMO keep the original it's better choice.

#7134 3 years ago

Any lane protector is fine, but Cliffs are the best and you can get in a week or two in the USA, but his stuff is carried at lots of places. Any would be fine.

Can you write the link to buy it? I can't find the JP shooter lane protector.

Thanks!

#7135 3 years ago

Those might go well with machines that have had the movie clip mod/animations done. I think they'd clash with a non modded game though.

#7136 3 years ago

Not really doing it for me. Even tough i like a more classical looking alternate translight (got one myself). To have actors on the translight looks a bit cheesy for me. It's all taste in the end.

#7137 3 years ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

Can you write the link to buy it? I can't find the JP shooter lane protector.
Thanks!

http://www.passionforpinball.com/ballejects.htm is his website if you want to know more, but he has everything so don't worry if you can't find it. He prefers the following ordering:

Just send an email to him at [email protected], tell him what you need and what machine you have, and give him your PAYPAL email address. He will send you an invoice which you can pay. He ships pretty quick.

#7138 3 years ago

Can someone please tell me with the inside width of the metal ramp at its base is? I like the Tilt Graphics decal, but they did not use velociraptor tracks (what I want), so in preparation of receiving my JP that is on order I want to design my own decal.

ramp.jpgramp.jpg

#7139 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Can someone please tell me with the inside width of the metal ramp at its base is? I like the Tilt Graphics decal, but they did not use velociraptor tracks (what I want), so in preparation of receiving my JP that is on order I want to design my own decal.
[quoted image]

I recently sold a set of decals from Tilt which included the ramp. You can see the decal with velo tracks on theirs. Is that what you are looking for, or WITHOUT the velo tracks? Also, the decal is not rectangle. It has a curve on both edges. Probably easier for you to cut one out of paper, trim it to fit, matching the curve of the sides, and then on your PC design tool, smooth out all of the edges to feed the shape geometery into a cutter.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#7140 3 years ago

I recently sold a set of decals from Tilt which included the ramp. You can see the decal with velo tracks on theirs. Is that what you are looking for, or WITHOUT the velo tracks? Also, the decal is not rectangle. It has a curve on both edges. Probably easier for you to cut one out of paper, trim it to fit, matching the curve of the sides, and then on your PC design tool, smooth out all of the edges to feed the shape geometery into a cutter.
[quoted image]

Maybe those are Velociraptor tracks, but I'm seeing different shapes online. Also, I think I have the basic shape from a photo, just not to scale. I've made several different ramp decals in the past for people, but was just looking to get a head start on this one for myself.

17100106312_fca3839f26_n (resized).jpg17100106312_fca3839f26_n (resized).jpgs-l300 (resized).jpgs-l300 (resized).jpg

#7141 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Maybe those are Velociraptor tracks, but I'm seeing different shapes online. Also, I think I have the basic shape from a photo, just not to scale. I've made several different ramp decals in the past for people, but was just looking to get a head start on this one for myself.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I found apicture of the actual set I receivced from Tilt. You can see the tracks ...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7142 3 years ago

I found apicture of the actual set I receivced from Tilt. You can see the tracks ...[quoted image]

After doing more searching it appears those are raptor tracks, just not velociraptor. I want to make my own using velociraptor tracks - just need the width at bottom so I can scale the shape accordingly. If nobody can provide the measurement, then I'll just have to wait.

#7143 3 years ago

So I have a Prem on order...deposit paid...

What the "THE" mods to have.....and is there a rule/gameplay sheet? Munsters has a good one....

#7144 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

is there a rule/gameplay sheet?

- Start paddock
- Rescue people
- Set traps
- Fuel helicopter
- Capture dino
...repeat until game ends

While doing that:
- Spell CHAOS
- Hit the jeep captive ball
- Shoot the raptor pen

#7145 3 years ago

Is there a way to cancel a control room mode at the selection? Tonight I was one shot away from Museum Mayhem on ball 3 and I accidentally hit the lit control room. Control room modes lock you out of progress towards T Rex modes so I would have wanted to cancel it. Luckily I was able to get through it and got to play Museum Mayhem but drained before I could kill the second raptor and get to the victory multiball from completing it. Thinking if I was in a tournament and I almost had museum mayhem lit I wouldn’t want to chance it.

#7146 3 years ago

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here? I got my game with alternate game software installed. I want to revert it to stock. When I download the Stern zip file and unzip it, I get two files. I don't get a .raw file. What am I doing wrong here?

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#7147 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Is there a way to cancel a control room mode at the selection? Tonight I was one shot away from Museum Mayhem on ball 3 and I accidentally hit the lit control room. Control room modes lock you out of progress towards T Rex modes so I would have wanted to cancel it. Luckily I was able to get through it and got to play Museum Mayhem but drained before I could kill the second raptor and get to the victory multiball from completing it. Thinking if I was in a tournament and I almost had museum mayhem lit I wouldn’t want to chance it.

I don't think you can cancel it. I'm pretty sure once it's started you have to select one and play it.

#7148 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here? I got my game with alternate game software installed. I want to revert it to stock. When I download the Stern zip file and unzip it, I get two files. I don't get a .raw file. What am I doing wrong here?
[quoted image]

I'm pretty sure I'm remembering right that you just need to put both the .000 and .001 files on the root level of the USB drive and then put it in the machine for the update.

#7149 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm pretty sure I'm remembering right that you just need to put both the .000 and .001 files on the root level of the USB drive and then put it in the machine for the update.

I'm probably wrong, but arent the alternative software versions on the sd card?

#7150 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

[quoted image]

They now support both USB loading, and direct to SDcard. You can take those files and put on a USB drive and then power up, but They are encouraging direct these days.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/How-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

13,200 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,321 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/143?hl=galvez1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.