(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 424.
#6451 3 years ago

Has anyone else had shots rattle out of the right ramp entrance and still trigger a successful ramp hit? This happened once before, but it triggers more frequently for me now; I've had right ramp rejects trigger skill shots, extra balls, rescues, and dino captures so I don't think it's a code thing.

I'm going to take a look to see if there's a problem with the switch and the related gate at the top of the ramp, although I was mostly curious if anyone else had or has this same issue.

#6452 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Has anyone else had shots rattle out of the right ramp entrance and still trigger a successful ramp hit? This happened once before, but it triggers more frequently for me now; I've had right ramp rejects trigger skill shots, extra balls, rescues, and dino captures so I don't think it's a code thing.
I'm going to take a look to see if there's a problem with the switch and the related gate at the top of the ramp, although I was mostly curious if anyone else had or has this same issue.

just adjust the switch

#6453 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

I have had the same issue. Adjusting the switch helped a lot but did not completely solve. It seems that it could ultimately be solved 100% via switch adjustment but it has been more elusive than I would have expected.

#6454 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'll just add to the above a bit. Some games you want to stack a MB with a mode to really blow up the score (like GOT and the Lanister-Greyjoy stack) while others it's better to play modes outside of MB. In JP I feel it's better across the board to play modes by themselves and MB on their own when possible. The MB's in this game require precision shots to get to any worthwhile scoring ops plus when in MB it makes completing Paddocks harder (at least for me). That Heli Pad shot while in MB always kills me plus the faster dinos seem to always get to the workers before I can trap up and effectively shoot the more precise shots like the raptor tower, C, O and helipad shots. Scoring really comes with methodical shots and focusing on completing each thing you start. Each side mode (TREX, Control Room, pterandon, etc) can be very valuable if played well but can be real hard to do when to much is going on.
For instance, I pulled this one off last night using the focus on one thing at a time strategy Still no Escape Nebular though as my Dino keeps blocking shots. Turned it off and kids got POed at me so turned it back on until I get a replacement... I was super excited about that score, then a friend of mine sent me just his Pterandon score and I realized I still have a way to go to take him down if we ever get to play in leagues again... I'm sure some of you may recognize his initials. [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, these scores are hard to imagine, and I guess I owe this game an apology, with the difficulty of keeping a ball alive (I guess due to all my bricked shots), makes it hard to believe that the ruleset in this game could be so deep. I'm certainly not a pro, but I guess I need to practice my shots so that I can more deeply explore the ruleset. I've gotten to about 50% on the smart missile shot, and I always defaulted to raptor multi ball or extra ball. I guess if in a tougher paddock, would be much better to clear the paddock.

I hardly knew what the pterandon attack was, other than it looked like it would crack the glass on my LCD every now and then. So 4 times starts the mode, then don't collect it, just build the multiplayer? Where does it show the multiplier, and when would I want to collect the reward (at what multiplier)? Obviously after seeing a 6Bn score from the pterandon, it's a good way to build up points, so need to learn.

Thanks all

#6455 3 years ago

I'm sure this has been covered, but as the ball travels out of the right loop to the upper right flipper, should that transition be smooth to the lower flippers or bounce off the post in front of the upper flipper

#6456 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'm sure this has been covered, but as the ball travels out of the right loop to the upper right flipper, should that transition be smooth to the lower flippers or bounce off the post in front of the upper flipper

It should bounce

#6457 3 years ago

Ok just upgraded my newest pins to invisglass from cointaker on my 2016 medieval madness remake and my 2020 JP premium. Wow. Now I know what all the hype is about on the new LE pinballs that have this. Is is pricey yes, but is there limited glare and more fun factor because you can see all the shots, oh yes.

978BD7D5-0199-4D11-BC39-A7880A66A37B (resized).jpeg978BD7D5-0199-4D11-BC39-A7880A66A37B (resized).jpeg770F4B14-2569-4258-9A51-82531D8E9352 (resized).jpeg770F4B14-2569-4258-9A51-82531D8E9352 (resized).jpeg
#6458 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Mine blocks more along the lines of 60 (blocks) vs 40 (can hit the shot) so maybe I should be taking advice from you For me, I've been working with Stern. Going to try a replacement but it sounds like it's a couple months out. They are thinking hardware issue with mine at this point as it's REALLY bad. Not an inconvenience because you have to shoot it more than once to get it to stick in it's mouth. It's a situation to where the mouth is not even close to the ramp and the neck actually blocks the ramp too, type of thing.

I could be mistaken, since I own a pro model, but I swear I read somewhere that you could disable the motorized Trex somewhere in the game settings. At least that way, you could play without the hindrance until your replacement arrives.

#6459 3 years ago

How do you abort a smart missile?

#6460 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

How do you abort a smart missile?

If you keep clicking the button its one of the options that comes up

#6461 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I could be mistaken, since I own a pro model, but I swear I read somewhere that you could disable the motorized Trex somewhere in the game settings. At least that way, you could play without the hindrance until your replacement arrives.

There us and I did that. My kids complained so i turned it back on.

Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I hardly knew what the pterandon attack was, other than it looked like it would crack the glass on my LCD every now and then. So 4 times starts the mode, then don't collect it, just build the multiplayer? Where does it show the multiplier, and when would I want to collect the reward (at what multiplier)? Obviously after seeing a 6Bn score from the pterandon, it's a good way to build up points, so need to learn.
Thanks all

I try to avoid the collect until ball 3. Multiplier is on the lid during the mode. It increases by spinner hits so dial in on that and you're golden. I like go spinner, to tower, ski pass back to right flipper, rinse and repeat. I think it's the 1st fossil that adds 10x to that collect too.

#6462 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

It should go down the face of the upper flipper and bounce off the post. On mine I know when it's time to adjust the end of the ball guide that feeds the upper flipper when the ball starts hopping away from the face of the flipper instead of rolling down it & bouncing off the post and the raptor tower shot will become more difficult to hit because of that hop. If you take the plastic off that's above the end of the ball guide you can unscrew the end post of the ball guide a bit, use pliers to push out the end of the ball guide, and retighten the screw. I end up doing that about once every 3-4 weeks because the ball guide doesn't seem to want to stay pushed out and gradually goes back to it's old spot.

#6463 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Ok just upgraded my newest pins to invisglass from cointaker on my 2016 medieval madness remake and my 2020 JP premium. Wow. Now I know what all the hype is about on the new LE pinballs that have this. Is is pricey yes, but is there limited glare and more fun factor because you can see all the shots, oh yes. [quoted image][quoted image]

This is why i gpt nonglare glass on all of my games. It makes a huge difference.

#6464 3 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

This is why i gpt nonglare glass on all of my games. It makes a huge difference.

Money bags

#6465 3 years ago

Speaking of extra cost we put into our games, I ordered the pinwoofer super kit for my pro yesterday. I'm excited to see how it does. I currently have a powered sub on the floor under the game but iv'e found on other games, the pinwoofer system just sounds and feels better than the sub on the floor. I'll report my findings once its installed

#6466 3 years ago

Finally finished my DIY stadium lights, and got a more movie correct Jeep installed.

20200819_200739 (resized).jpg20200819_200739 (resized).jpg20200819_220314 (resized).jpg20200819_220314 (resized).jpg20200819_220351 (resized).jpg20200819_220351 (resized).jpg

#6467 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Pteranodon attack can indeed be a good way to build up some massive points, but it is a GRIND. It's not necessarily the most fun to get there, but it sure is satisfying to hit the eventual collect shot and see the obscene amount of points you just got in ONE shot. Getting 6 billion on it was an anomaly, even among the games I was focused laser-like on P-don attack. When I mean focused, I mean not paying any attention to catching dinos (other than T-Rex, for his extra ball and +8 second timer extension), using multiball to only go for R ramps and then spinner, etc. It's kind of boring. But that sweet sweet multi-billion payoff is pretty cool.

I believe I had my P-don multiplier up to 200x when I finally cashed it in (with Double Scoring running as well).

#6468 3 years ago

So, how does the mode work? I must admit, I'm not much of a deep rules type of guy and play more for the sheer fun of it, and JP has sooo much going on at once. I have no idea how P.A. works.

#6469 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Finally finished my DIY stadium lights, and got a more movie correct Jeep installed.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. The first and only mod necessary for this game. There are other nice mods to have no doubt and I’ve added to mine but that horrific suv was the first thing to go.

#6470 3 years ago

So, how does the mode work? I must admit, I'm not much of a deep rules type of guy and play more for the sheer fun of it, and JP has sooo much going on at once. I have no idea how P.A. works.

Every switch hit adds points to the jackpot value. Every 12 switch hits adds a multiplier to that value. The multiplier continues where you left off in following pteranodon attack modes, until you collect a jackpot at the right ramp.

#6471 3 years ago

Pteranodon Attack (from the JP Rulesheet http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644)

Shoot the right ramp 4 times to start. Pteranodon Attack is a timed frenzy mode where all switches add 25K (+10K each subsequent Pteranodon mode) to an award collected at the right ramp, and can be rebuilt/re-collected while there’s time left in the mode. Each threshold of 12 switches adds a multiplier to your next award, and resets only when you collect a Pteranodon award at the R ramp. When the mode times out (or if you drain), the multiplier carries over to the next Pteranodon Attack, but not the award value – meaning it might be a good idea to focus on building up the multiplier for the first Pteranodon Attack instead of trying to collect the award. Note: the Amber Frenzy timer will not pause in the pops nor during game stoppages such as mode introductions.

Completing Fossil Set 1 will add +10x to the next Pteranodon Attack value instantly! And collecting a Pteranodon award of 50M+ will award a wildcard Fossil.

BTW Ripping the spinner is the best way to quickly rack up the switch hits

#6472 3 years ago

Step 1, hit right ramp until it starts
Step 2, switch hits build the jackpot multiplier. Every 12 switch hits builds the mulitplier. Every rotation of the spinner counts as a switch hit, so you can build the multiplier quickly with a good rip through the spinner
Step 3, jackpot doesn't collect until you hit the right ramp while PA is running. The multiplier you built when PA ends carries over to the next PA, so you can keep building it each time you run it as long as you don't hit the right ramp to collect.
Step 4, when you've built the multiplier up and are ready to collect during PA, hit the right ramp. Then it all starts over.

#6473 3 years ago

Just played a game and noticed all my scores are gone and I have NOT done a software is concerning what would cause all the scores to be gone??

#6474 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Just played a game and noticed all my scores are gone and I have NOT done a software is concerning what would cause all the scores to be gone??

I believe it’s normal for high scores to reset aside from the grand champion score- that’s the point of GC. Did that score reset?

#6475 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Your batteries are dead?

#6476 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

The game will automatically reset high scores (except GC) after a defined number of games - this can be changed in the settings.

If the GC has disappeared as well, then the batteries that retain your scores and settings have died

#6477 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Step 1, hit right ramp until it starts
Step 2, switch hits build the jackpot multiplier. Every 12 switch hits builds the mulitplier. Every rotation of the spinner counts as a switch hit, so you can build the multiplier quickly with a good rip through the spinner
Step 3, jackpot doesn't collect until you hit the right ramp while PA is running. The multiplier you built when PA ends carries over to the next PA, so you can keep building it each time you run it as long as you don't hit the right ramp to collect.
Step 4, when you've built the multiplier up and are ready to collect during PA, hit the right ramp. Then it all starts over.

So, the multiplier will carry over from ball to ball, but the jackpot value won't? If so, is the strategy to start PA as often as possible, rip the spinner. Repeat? Then, finally on 3rd ball, start PA, and hit right ramp again to collect? Will PA mode time out if the ball stays in play?

#6478 3 years ago

So, the multiplier will carry over from ball to ball, but the jackpot value won't? If so, is the strategy to start PA as often as possible, rip the spinner. Repeat? Then, finally on 3rd ball, start PA, and hit right ramp again to collect? Will PA mode time out if the ball stays in play?

It's not ball to ball carryover, it's PA mode to PA mode carryover. PA mode does have a timer which is on screen while it's running. But you can start PA mode again on the same ball with 4 more ramp shots, so you can play PA multiple times on one ball.

The multiplier from the last PA mode will carry over to the next time you start it, but the jackpot will reset. So if you've played PA and built the multiplier to where you want to collect the jackpot the next time you play it, then the next time you start PA you'll still want to hit switches to build the jackpot before collecting at the right ramp, and the multiplier that's been built up will apply to whatever the jackpot is at that time.

#6479 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

It's not ball to ball carryover, it's PA mode to PA mode carryover. PA mode does have a timer which is on screen while it's running. But you can start PA mode again on the same ball with 4 more ramp shots, so you can play PA multiple times on one ball.
The multiplier from the last PA mode will carry over to the next time you start it, but the jackpot will reset. So if you've played PA and built the multiplier to where you want to collect the jackpot the next time you play it, then the next time you start PA you'll still want to hit switches to build the jackpot before collecting at the right ramp, and the multiplier that's been built up will apply to whatever the jackpot is at that time.

So if you aren't an ace player, and I'm not, I might be wise to start the mode rip the spinner 3 or 4 good times, and collect before I lose the ball

#6480 3 years ago

Another stupid question.....where in the settings is h.s. reset ? Guy who had it before me played without the title bob

#6481 3 years ago

So if you aren't an ace player, and I'm not, I might be wise to start the mode rip the spinner 3 or 4 good times, and collect before I lose the ball

If you're not going for broke you should at least try to get the value up to 50mil to get the fossil.

#6482 3 years ago

I ordered the pinwoofer super kit for my pro yesterday. I'm excited to see how it does. I currently have a powered sub on the floor under the game but iv'e found on other games, the pinwoofer system just sounds and feels better than the sub on the floor. I'll report my findings once its installed

I’m curious on how it it is. I know they changed quite a few items since I bought their super kit for mine a few months ago. I have the 8”powered sub with 5 1/4” backbox speakers with separate amps for Both. Think they were both at 200 watts. All I know is I have both volume controls for the amps at about 20% and the volume for the game at 17 and it shakes the floor!

#6483 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

If you're not going for broke you should at least try to get the value up to 50mil to get the fossil.

I may go bust out a game or 2 now just to try it out.

Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I’m curious on how it it is. I know they changed quite a few items since I bought their super kit for mine a few months ago. I have the 8”powered sub with 5 1/4” backbox speakers with separate amps for Both. Think they were both at 200 watts. All I know is I have both volume controls for the amps at about 20% and the volume for the game at 17 and it shakes the floor!

My other 2 kits are also the older versions and I love them. Having the sub inside the cabinet makes all the difference. I can't wait to see how the new system compares. The install definitely looks easier and more streamlined.

#6484 3 years ago

First sorry this pic is sideways. I hate that too.

Installed shooter. And left speaker light went out.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

A1239F36-D43B-490D-857E-3758AC272AE4 (resized).jpegA1239F36-D43B-490D-857E-3758AC272AE4 (resized).jpeg
#6485 3 years ago

Proud Daddy here, my 12 year old son just broke a billion on JP and got to the visitor center...he's going to pass his old man as pinball champ of the house very soon. lol

#6486 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Proud Daddy here, my 12 year old son just broke a billion on JP and got to the visitor center...he's going to pass his old man as pinball champ of the house very soon. lol

That’s awesome! Once in awhile I try to nudge my 12 and 11 year olds to play a bit more, but they always gravitate back to the online video games. Maybe someday they’ll catch the pinball bug.

#6487 3 years ago

Just got Invalid Frenzy champ, and I had never even heard of it before tonight.

#6488 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Interestingly same here. Accidentally chose it with smart missile, and hit. Big points and lots of Newman.

#6489 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Interestingly same here. Accidentally chose it with smart missile, and hit. Big points and lots of Newman.

Yes, ended 1st ball with 400 mil.
Still trying to find the abort missile and ended on this and hit it. Very cool mode.

#6490 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Yep it's great fun especially with multi-ball, the kids love it

#6491 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I thought it carried over between balls as well. I'm not able to test it atm, though the rules say "When the mode times out (or if you drain), the multiplier carries over to the next Pteranodon Attack", so if it carries over if you drain doesn't that imply when you start PA on the next ball?? Now you have me scratching my head, trying to remember ....

#6492 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

First sorry this pic is sideways. I hate that too.
Installed shooter. And left speaker light went out.
Suggestions greatly appreciated.
[quoted image]

It shouldn't be anything related to the power (since the right light frame is still working). I would suggest checking the connection where the left light frame connects to the RGB controller.

If you have any questions, I should be able to help you. Please feel free to send any questions, along with pictures and info to [email protected]

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#6493 3 years ago

No idea how 85vett is putting up those insane scores, but had my very best single ball of pinball EVER!

Didn't seem like I could miss a shot on that ball. Got to Museum Mayhem, got to the last paddock, and had 2 T-Rex events done.

I was on my last T-Rex event, and had everything else finished in order to Escape Nublar. Just couldn't keep it together!

My T-Rex is also still acting up, so had a few close calls when balls would reject and drain back down.

Finished with 1.3 billion.

IMG_20200821_010736 (resized).jpgIMG_20200821_010736 (resized).jpg
#6494 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I’m curious on how it it is. I know they changed quite a few items since I bought their super kit for mine a few months ago.

I put the old kits in all of my games a couple of month ago. Just ordered and installed the new kit for TWD. it was a bit confusing at first, but the install is definitely more plug and play. They all sound great!!

#6495 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I thought it carried over between balls as well. I'm not able to test it atm, though the rules say "When the mode times out (or if you drain), the multiplier carries over to the next Pteranodon Attack", so if it carries over if you drain doesn't that imply when you start PA on the next ball?? Now you have me scratching my head, trying to remember ....

It does carry over. That's actually my strategy, which is to start it as many times as possible ball 1 and 2 without collecting. Then on ball three, with ideally the first fossil set collected (adds another 10x to the multiplier) I then shoot as many switches as I can in the timer and then with about 5 seconds or so left shoot and collect it. Had a collect for a tad over 300 million last night.

#6496 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

No idea how 85vett is putting up those insane scores, but had my very best single ball of pinball EVER!
Didn't seem like I could miss a shot on that ball. Got to Museum Mayhem, got to the last paddock, and had 2 T-Rex events done.
I was on my last T-Rex event, and had everything else finished in order to Escape Nublar. Just couldn't keep it together!
My T-Rex is also still acting up, so had a few close calls when balls would reject and drain back down.
Finished with 1.3 billion.
[quoted image]

Nice score! If you made it to visitor center that is where taking your time through all the modes really pays off and is the main reason why I avoid MB's with other modes. My Visitor Center bonus is normally in the 700-800 million range. Main reasons why is I really focus on completing as many control rooms as possible as well as the TREX modes. Doing so will get you several fossil's. Next is focusing on collecting every employee for every paddock you play. I see a lot of people collect enough to get the dino and then focus on starting the next dino right away. Take the extra time to collect the remaining employees. In the earlier dino's it's easy to collect them without losing an employee so getting the perfect paddocks isn't hard to do. Doing this also helps with your rescue streaks. Also don't take the easy path through the island. Try to play as many Dino's as possible. Why do the above?
- Each fossil collected is 5 million to your base Visitor Center Bonus. You collect 5 and that is 25 million already, which is really more like 125 (or more due to the multipliers of dino's played).
- Each employee is 750. If you take the harder path collecting 25-30 employees (30 is a wild car fossil too) so another ~20 million
- Each rescue streak is 1.5 million (if memory is correct, maybe 1 million). If you focus on rescues in the first couple modes getting to 12 or 13 at min shouldn't be to hard. So let's call it another 15 million
- DNA combos adds to your base as well (I think it's 2 million a combo but can't recall right now). By now you should have at least 5 so another ~10 million to the base.
Your base can easily be ~70 million doing just the above. Take the harder path to the center and that is 7 dino's so a 7X multiplier of your base. So doing just the above is ~500 million just for starting the mode.

Since most of your fossils are awarded for completing control room and TREX modes not only do you get the added bonus for completion but you are also scoring some good points in those modes themselves. It all adds up quickly

#6497 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Nice score! If you made it to visitor center that is where taking your time through all the modes really pays off and is the main reason why I avoid MB's with other modes. My Visitor Center bonus is normally in the 700-800 million range. Main reasons why is I really focus on completing as many control rooms as possible as well as the TREX modes. Doing so will get you several fossil's. Next is focusing on collecting every employee for every paddock you play. I see a lot of people collect enough to get the dino and then focus on starting the next dino right away. Take the extra time to collect the remaining employees. In the earlier dino's it's easy to collect them without losing an employee so getting the perfect paddocks isn't hard to do. Doing this also helps with your rescue streaks. Also don't take the easy path through the island. Try to play as many Dino's as possible. Why do the above?
- Each fossil collected is 5 million to your base Visitor Center Bonus. You collect 5 and that is 25 million already, which is really more like 125 (or more due to the multipliers of dino's played).
- Each employee is 750. If you take the harder path collecting 25-30 employees (30 is a wild car fossil too) so another ~20 million
- Each rescue streak is 1.5 million (if memory is correct, maybe 1 million). If you focus on rescues in the first couple modes getting to 12 or 13 at min shouldn't be to hard. So let's call it another 15 million
- DNA combos adds to your base as well (I think it's 2 million a combo but can't recall right now). By now you should have at least 5 so another ~10 million to the base.
Your base can easily be ~70 million doing just the above. Take the harder path to the center and that is 7 dino's so a 7X multiplier of your base. So doing just the above is ~500 million just for starting the mode.
Since most of your fossils are awarded for completing control room and TREX modes not only do you get the added bonus for completion but you are also scoring some good points in those modes themselves. It all adds up quickly

Whew!! That's a darn good explanation. The rules are so deep on this damn game I'll probably never fully understand them all.

#6498 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yep, the multiplier from the last PA carries over even if you drain. What I meant by ball to ball vs. PA to PA was that if you run a couple PAs on a ball and build it, and then drain, the 1st PA on the next ball doesn't start the multiplier at zero. It carries over from the last PA regardless of whether or not you drain in between. I didn't word it very well though. I'm loving all this strategy & scoring discussion and learning a lot from all this!

#6499 3 years ago

Can someone tell me the part number for premium pop bumper caps ?

#6500 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Nice game!
Over on tilt forum, I did an approximate score breakdown from my best game ever on JP where I did all the things. Copy/pasted below:
******* http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644/690 ********
My best at 8.7B was simply playing through the whole game: completing modes (getting fossils), going through all paddocks, keeping a long rescue streak going, good bonus, EB’s, and big payoffs at Visitor Center, Escape Nublar, and When Dinos Ruled the Earth. I also had an epic Secure Control Room that game of nearly 600M.
Rough point estimates (at base value – no 2x PF):

Good modes: around 100M for completed ones. T-Rex Rampage is uncapped, and can get around 200-250M. There are seven, so sub-total of 700M.
Finishing modes leads to Fossils, and wildcard fossils to fill in the gap. All fossils = 900M
Rescue Streak: If you choose the Right side first dino, if you get a Streak of 25, then you’ve scored close to 200M from your cumulative Rescue scores alone.
Dino captures, and some perfect paddocks. Around 60M for Dino bounties, and if I got Perfect Paddocks on around 2/3 of them, then that’s an additional 80M, for 140M.
Visitor Center bonus: if you’ve gotten a lot of Fossils, Rescue Streak, and decent DNA combos, along with max paddocks, then you can get 1B from just the initial bonus.
Secure Control Room: It’s typically only around 150M for me if I complete it, but I was on fire with 2x scoring running, and got almost 600M.
Escape Nublar: I wasn’t focused on time, so I went through more paddocks than needed, getting over 1B.
When Dinos: played it well for 1.4B.
Bonus: if you go through Super Preds, your BonusX and natural bonus from all the Rescues, Fossils, etc can add up to 200M per ball. Let’s assume 100M bonus on average, and I’d played a total of 6 balls, I believe, for 600M.
Using those rough estimates, that accounts for 6.6B of the score.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
13,200 (OBO)
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Playfields
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Inver Grove Heights, MN
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/130?hl=mcvetyty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.