(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 424.
#6301 3 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

It would be already too much for me as it is. You want the lighted shooter rod? If not i can recommend the one from modfather.

Yes I have gone overboard and will probably not add John(not sure if I want to open it anyway), I do want to find some cool side blades like LE has and I do want to find the Stern shooter mod with the light. Stern needs to get their parts department manager up to speed. They could be selling hundreds of these shooter mods if they could have supply keep up with demand? C' mon Stern start shitting out some mosquito shooter rod mods already! Jeesh

#6302 3 years ago

First time pin owner so pardon my inexperience. Came home from vacation to a noticeably weaker right flipper. Skill shots aimed at left ramp hitting somewhere around the raptor cage. I took a look at the flipper assembly and coil stop and didn’t see anything initially. There is some black powder that I could wipe off, not nothing looked out of place. What recommendations do you have for getting my flipper back to working order? I checked the game menu to confirm my right flipper power is still set to where it was before vacation. Thanks in advance.

29C400EB-424E-467F-9BD8-EC4AACB22186 (resized).jpeg29C400EB-424E-467F-9BD8-EC4AACB22186 (resized).jpeg3B251B2C-F3C0-4EA8-8723-1F9916CF305C (resized).jpeg3B251B2C-F3C0-4EA8-8723-1F9916CF305C (resized).jpeg
#6303 3 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

First time pin owner so pardon my inexperience. Came home from vacation to a noticeably weaker right flipper. Skill shots aimed at left ramp hitting somewhere around the raptor cage. I took a look at the flipper assembly and coil stop and didn’t see anything initially. There is some black powder that I could wipe off, not nothing looked out of place. What recommendations do you have for getting my flipper back to working order? I checked the game menu to confirm my right flipper power is still set to where it was before vacation. Thanks in advance.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like a bad coil stop. Do a search on that term here on pinside, and you'll know where to buy them and what to do.

#6304 3 years ago

How many games on the machine? Looks like alot of black dust, which usually means something is wearing more quickly. You confirmed that the power setting is correct, so it is likely a mechanical issue. The coil sleeve comes to mind, but could be the stop. Should be some quick and easy diagnosis of the assembly to confirm what is going on. Question: When you manually move the plunger rod, does it feel like the left flipper and retract the same way, with the same 'feel'?

#6305 3 years ago

See if the brass stop is loose in the silver bracket. That is likely your issue. Also, see if the flipper assembly moves freely. Probably a mechanical issue of some sort.

#6306 3 years ago

@jacksparrow0112
When you buy a new coil stop, just buy 3 now. They are all likely going to fail. Best to have some on hand.

#6307 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

jacksparrow0112
When you buy a new coil stop, just buy 3 now. They are all likely going to fail. Best to have some on hand.

You can get Stern coil stops everywhere (marco, PBL, etc) about $5-6 a piece. 515-6308-01.

#6308 3 years ago

and I thought there weren't any movie clips in the game????

More to come.......

#6309 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

More to come.......

That looks incredible Delt! Can't wait to see more.

#6310 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

More to come.......

Freaking amazing to see that!!! This opens up so many possibilities for sure. Great work.

#6311 3 years ago

Wow gogogo!!!

#6312 3 years ago

For those of you who don't care for the holes and 3D print quality of the roof of the Raptor Lookout Tower by Mezel Mods, you now have a new option. With the help of eightballtexas, I've designed this 3D printed straw style roof to fit directly on top of the existing one without any modification whatsoever required. The roof is secured with the loud speaker tower which fits snuggly into the existing front screw hole (no glue or tape required), and the back hole is hidden by the new roof.

The straw appearance goes perfectly with the overall theme of the game, the price for the mod is $35 which includes US shipping (will ship outside US on a per quote basis). Also, I'm happy to do custom colors for the loudspeaker tower (green is shown, but gray/silver like the tower color would be another good option). If interested in ordering, please PM me for payment details.

For those of you who are not familiar with my work, I've designed and sold hundreds of mods here on Pinside over the last few years. I mainly design things for the games I own (Getaway, DE JP, AFMr), but I've also done mods for a variety of other pins on request from satisfied customers. You can read feedback from some of my happy customers here: https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/mr_tantrum/feedback

1.jpg1.jpg2.jpg2.jpg3.jpg3.jpg

#6313 3 years ago

Recent Stern titles are notorious for coil stop issues, so best to just swap them out.

I know the feeling of being a first time owner, as I had a flipper issues with my first NIB game, and I felt lost.

So to make things easier for you, grab yourself a few of these:

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

And a few of these:

https://www.pinballlife.com/2-316-coil-sleeve.html

I also would personally grab a few of these:

https://www.pinballlife.com/segastern-flipper-extension-spring.html
https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsegadata-east-rubber-bumper-pluggrommet.html

If you're unsure of how to install them, just post here and someone will help out. It might seem daunting, but it's actually super easy.

Cheers.

#6314 3 years ago

Anyone else find the A shot (right helix ramp) to be the hardest shot on in the game by far?

I know some people find the O and C to be tough but I feel like I have a good sense of how to hit those. The A just seems to have a mind of its own or something, it doesn’t even look tight, it’s right there... maybe it’s in my head? I do seem to be able to hit it during the skill shot.

#6315 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Anyone else find the A shot (right helix ramp) to be the hardest shot on in the game by far?
I know some people find the O and C to be tough but I feel like I have a good sense of how to hit those. The A just seems to have a mind of its own or something, it doesn’t even look tight, it’s right there... maybe it’s in my head? I do seem to be able to hit it during the skill shot.

Personally I find O to be harder, but I agree the A is deceptively difficult and I routinely brick it at the worst moments. Between this one and its brother on IMDN, I am developing a complex about shooting right ramps. sk8ball living rent-free in my head and giving me twitchy left fingers.

#6316 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I've gotten pretty dead on the A shot. It's the O that's the toughie for me. I just got the 4 way Ultra Skill Shot the other day finally.

#6317 3 years ago
Quoted from jlock:

Personally I find O to be harder, but I agree the A is deceptively difficult and I routinely brick it at the worst moments. Between this one and its brother on IMDN, I am developing a complex about shooting right ramps. sk8ball living rent-free in my head and giving me twitchy left fingers.

I too have developed a phobia of right ramps.

You can avoid it on IMDN but you gotta find it in JP2. There are crazy points in the Pteranadon strat to be had.

#6318 3 years ago

Just looked at a copy of Stern Service Bulletin #108 which talks about flipper rebuilding. It says beginning with Lethal Weapon 3 machine, they add alignment Spots at the exact center of where they intend flippers to rest. I hadn’t seen the Alignment spot on the upper flipper At all until I was tightening up the post which had become loose. And there it is. The alignment spot for the upper flipper is intended to allow the flipper to be much more even with the post itself. I noticed a number of people have their flipper lower. Some folks have it even.

Can I assume that the tip of the Upper flipper really should be set at the alignment spot?

#6319 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Just looked at a copy of Stern Service Bulletin #108 which talks about flipper rebuilding. It says beginning with Lethal Weapon 3 machine, they add alignment Spots at the exact center of where they intend flippers to rest. I hadn’t seen the Alignment spot on the upper flipper At all until I was tightening up the post which had become loose. And there it is. The alignment spot for the upper flipper is intended to allow the flipper to be much more even with the post itself. I noticed a number of people have their flipper lower. Some folks have it even.
Can I assume that the tip of the Upper flipper really should be set at the alignment spot?

No, Keith has posted on here that the front of the upper flipper should line up with the hole. This leaves the post "exposed" which is designed such that if you don't flip as the ball comes past the flipper it'll clip the post stopping it from a centre drain and sending it off to either the left sling or flipper.

#6320 3 years ago

Thanks for clarifying. I like it offset but wondered what I might be missing.

#6321 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I feel you what helped me A LOT was shot training.
Make yourself some goals, for instance shoot this shot 5 times in a row and do not shoot other shots than that! After completing every shot, you can start doing combos and repeating them again (A shot, tower shot, A shot, tower shot ...). This will give you good muscle memory, and its also is very fun and rewarding. You also will get a sense of how the game is intended to be played, because all those combos make much more sense if you can pull them off. If you keep doing this every day as a warm up routine, you will notice improvement very fast.

Let me know how it went

#6322 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I feel you what helped me A LOT was shot training.
Make yourself some goals, for instance shoot this shot 5 times in a row and do not shoot other shots than that! After completing every shot, you can start doing combos and repeating them again (A shot, tower shot, A shot, tower shot ...). This will give you good muscle memory, and its also is very fun and rewarding. You also will get a sense of how the game is intended to be played, because all those combos make much more sense if you can pull them off. If you keep doing this every day as a warm up routine, you will notice improvement very fast.
Let me know how it went

You are one with the shot and the shot is one with you! Sensei

#6323 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Funny that you posted this. I’ve had my game a week and have been able to put in some real time over the last few days. My thought after my final game last night was exactly the same as yours-“why the HECK can’t I hit that right ramp”?
STAFF IS IN DANGER! Well, if they’re on the right ramp, I guess they’re gonna die lol

#6324 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Funny that you posted this. I’ve had my game a week and finally have been able to put in some real time over the last couple of days. My thought after my final game last night was exactly the same as yours-“why the HECK can’t I hit that right ramp”?
STAFF IS IN DANGER! Well, if they’re on the right ramp they gonna die.

SUPERTRANQ time!!! Hit that green button!!!

It's a reflex for me now. I hear that callout I slap that lockdown bar button. Of course I still can't hit the ramp with the extra time lol.

#6325 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yes! I keep forgetting about that!
This is the first game I’ve ever owned with an action button and I am still getting used to it. Thank you for the reminder!

#6326 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Yes! I keep forgetting about that! This is the first game I’ve ever owned with an action button and it’s taking a while to get used to it.

#6327 3 years ago

Who has art blades on their game that they love? I was disappointed with the quality of the ones I bought and won’t be putting them in my game.
If you have installed pics of the Stern ones, tiltgraphics, etc. and comment on the quality of the print, that would be great.

#6328 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Yes! I keep forgetting about that!

Took me a while too but I've had JP for almost a year now. About 1600 games played.

#6329 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Who has art blades on their game that they love? I was disappointed with the quality of the ones I bought and won’t be putting them in my game.
If you have installed pics of the Stern ones, tiltgraphics, etc. and comment on the quality of the print, that would be great.

My game came with the Tilt art blades installed. Quality is nice. The only thing I don't care for is that Rex in the back right corner does not match the rest of the art direction. I wish Stern would sell the blades on the LE. They did it with Batman 66, so not sure what the issue is. I'd buy those and replace mine, but I don't want the giant dino eye blades they sell, currently.

#6330 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I have mirror blades on mine, and I'm happy with them. It adds depth, and brightened things up a bit.

#6331 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Which ones did you buy? I'm waiting for the ones from Tilt graphics.

#6332 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Recent Stern titles are notorious for coil stop issues, so best to just swap them out.
I know the feeling of being a first time owner, as I had a flipper issues with my first NIB game, and I felt lost.
So to make things easier for you, grab yourself a few of these:
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html
And a few of these:
https://www.pinballlife.com/2-316-coil-sleeve.html
I also would personally grab a few of these:
https://www.pinballlife.com/segastern-flipper-extension-spring.html
https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsegadata-east-rubber-bumper-pluggrommet.html
If you're unsure of how to install them, just post here and someone will help out. It might seem daunting, but it's actually super easy.
Cheers.

Thanks for all the great advice everyone. Last night I ordered 3 Stern coil stops from pinball life. Today at lunch I removed the right and left flipper coil stops to have a closer look at the flipper assemblies. My untrained eye didn’t locate any glaring issues/difference between them, and both coil stops did not appear damaged to me. Also both assemblies felt like they had the same level of play/movement before and after the stop removal. I did notice that the end of the coils that slid out of the sleeves appear to be chamfered. Not sure if that is correct or is those are supposed to be ground flat. I’ll try installing the new stops when they arrive and report back.

0115E92B-29C6-4180-B09B-D84D0024DF8E (resized).jpeg0115E92B-29C6-4180-B09B-D84D0024DF8E (resized).jpeg2F8AF6D4-D5F9-4E84-9937-A650D9F97C7A (resized).jpeg2F8AF6D4-D5F9-4E84-9937-A650D9F97C7A (resized).jpeg71E6A9F4-8C68-4D8C-945C-E3B19AAFA06B (resized).jpeg71E6A9F4-8C68-4D8C-945C-E3B19AAFA06B (resized).jpegA8AE05F3-0251-47B1-8AFE-F3529DF2EE85 (resized).jpegA8AE05F3-0251-47B1-8AFE-F3529DF2EE85 (resized).jpegC7725FB5-FF53-4018-9230-A1B737D71E9D (resized).jpegC7725FB5-FF53-4018-9230-A1B737D71E9D (resized).jpegCF46582F-01D8-44FD-A202-0B67C9E749B3 (resized).jpegCF46582F-01D8-44FD-A202-0B67C9E749B3 (resized).jpeg
#6333 3 years ago

Thanks for all the great advice everyone. Last night I ordered 3 Stern coil stops from pinball life. Today at lunch I removed the right and left flipper coil stops to have a closer look at the flipper assemblies. My untrained eye didn’t locate any glaring issues/difference between them, and both coil stops did not appear damaged to me. Also both assemblies felt like they had the same level of play/movement before and after the stop removal. I did notice that the end of the coils that slid out of the sleeves appear to be chamfered. Not sure if that is correct or is those are supposed to be ground flat. I’ll try installing the new stops when they arrive and report back. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is the part that the plunger hits still firm in the bracket or can you move/wiggle the middle part of the coil stop?

#6334 3 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

Is the part that the plunger hits still firm in the bracket or can you move/wiggle the middle part of the coil stop?

Thank you for directing my attention to that. Sure enough, the right coil stop has a slight amount of play where the middle part can be moved back and forth slightly. There is zero play in the left coil stop. Guessing that slight amount of movement is causing the issue I saw. Fingers crossed the replacement fixes the issue.

#6335 3 years ago

Thank you for directing my attention to that. Sure enough, the right coil stop has a slight amount of play where the middle part can be moved back and forth slightly. There is zero play in the left coil stop. Guessing that slight amount of movement is causing the issue I saw. Fingers crossed the replacement fixes the issue.

My coil stops all broke after 3 months of play.
I ordered 6 just to have extras on hand.
It's a simple fix, and will fix it.

#6336 3 years ago

New coil stops will definitely fix it.

#6337 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday! Looks like I have a very long thread to catch up on. LOL

4BEF10D9-D52D-430D-9C84-6D1AA322FB8F (resized).jpeg4BEF10D9-D52D-430D-9C84-6D1AA322FB8F (resized).jpeg
#6338 3 years ago

Do the outlane posts do anything in this game? A couple of months ago I lowered the outlane posts, hoping to cut down a bit on side drains, but I was just thinking that it really made little to no difference. It seems the common angles that feed the outlanes miss the posts regardless of position. Has anyone else noticed that moving the outlane posts doesn't change much?

#6339 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It's a reflex for me now. I hear that callout I slap that lockdown bar button. Of course I still can't hit the ramp with the extra time lol.

Sometimes its better to use the supertranq before the dino gets to an employee...

Say you're trapped up on the left, the dino is at the center shot you've got an employee at the O shot and the dino is about to move to the right ramp. Hit the tranq now, freeze the dino in the middle (easy) shot, now make the helipad then middle to capture him immediately. If you miss the helipad shot you still have 20sec to recover and make the helipad->center combo for the capture. Easier IMHO than trying to capture at the r ramp or O shot.

#6340 3 years ago
Quoted from sliprose:

Do the outlane posts do anything in this game? A couple of months ago I lowered the outlane posts, hoping to cut down a bit on side drains, but I was just thinking that it really made little to no difference. It seems the common angles that feed the outlanes miss the posts regardless of position. Has anyone else noticed that moving the outlane posts doesn't change much?

Funny I was just getting ready to move mine. Maybe it isn't worth the effort.

#6341 3 years ago
Quoted from sliprose:

I have found this to be the case on both JP and my SW, that moving the outlane posts in didn't do anything appreciable in the way of reducing direct outlane drains, or really even providing a greater chance of shaking/bouncing the ball out of the outlane.

#6342 3 years ago

Finally got my JP shooter rod in today, through my distributor, so it is the one from Stern. I have heard about fairly poor quality on these (only after having made the purchase, of course), but figured I'd keep the order and see what I got. My initial reaction is certainly twinged with a little disappointment in how the unit looks in-hand and un-lit, though I expect to enjoy it a bit more when it's on the machine and lit up.

IMG_9942 (resized).jpgIMG_9942 (resized).jpgIMG_9943 (resized).jpgIMG_9943 (resized).jpgIMG_9944 (resized).jpgIMG_9944 (resized).jpgIMG_9945 (resized).jpgIMG_9945 (resized).jpg
#6343 3 years ago

I'm replacing factory rubber with Titans today. When removing one adjacent to the 2x scoring target, I noticed it was cut. "I'll have to stretch it to keep from cutting the new one myself." Nope. Factory results.

Short of grinding the corner, has anyone had any luck? The original never broke, maybe this will last a while too.

20200814_170754 (resized).jpg20200814_170754 (resized).jpg
#6344 3 years ago

I find that the order of the list of DNA Combos in the Instant Info isn't as helpful as grouping them by their starter shot. So I made a new list. Thought it might help others, too:

Five DNA Combos begin with the Spinner:
Gallimimus: Spinner > Truck
T-Rex: Spinner > Tower ramp > Truck
Compsognathus: Spinner > Tower ramp > 2x Scoring target
Stegosaurus: Spinner > Upper loop > Supply Drop standup
Spinosaurus: Spinner > Upper loop > Tower ramp > Helipad ramp > Left ramp

Three DNA Combos begin with the Left ramp:
Triceratops: Left ramp > Amber/Pops target
Brachiosaurus: Left ramp > Right ramp > Supply Drop standup
Raptor: Left Ramp > Helipad ramp > Raptor Target

Three DNA Combos begin with the Helipad:
Ankylosaurus: Helipad ramp > Control Room
Spitter: Helipad ramp > Left ramp > Right loop
Pteranodon: Helipad ramp > Left ramp > Right ramp

#6345 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Finally got my JP shooter rod in today, through my distributor, so it is the one from Stern. I have heard about fairly poor quality on these (only after having made the purchase, of course), but figured I'd keep the order and see what I got. My initial reaction is certainly twinged with a little disappointment in how the unit looks in-hand and un-lit, though I expect to enjoy it a bit more when it's on the machine and lit up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What does the back side, where the diodes come through, look like?

#6346 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I'm replacing factory rubber with Titans today. When removing one adjacent to the 2x scoring target, I noticed it was cut. "I'll have to stretch it to keep from cutting the new one myself." Nope. Factory results.
Short of grinding the corner, has anyone had any luck? The original never broke, maybe this will last a while too.
[quoted image]

Nope - I took a dremel and notched and chamfered the ball guide so that it didn’t tear up my rubber. It’s not as bad as it sounds.

#6347 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

What does the back side, where the diodes come through, look like?

See below

IMG_9946 (resized).jpgIMG_9946 (resized).jpgIMG_9947 (resized).jpgIMG_9947 (resized).jpg
#6348 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

See below

Thanks. Where do they have that plugging in? The connector looks different than what I was expecting. I have a Modfather rod coming, and I was going to modify my own plate.

#6349 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Thanks. Where do they have that plugging in? The connector looks different than what I was expecting. I have a Modfather rod coming, and I was going to modify my own plate.

My bad! Looks like there was more in the box. There are no instructions, save for which screws to remove to replace the shooter plate assembly, but it would seem to me that this will run over to the board on the left side of the cabinet, plugging into CN15 ("Spare LEDs").

IMG_9949 (resized).jpgIMG_9949 (resized).jpgIMG_9950 (resized).jpgIMG_9950 (resized).jpgIMG_9948 (resized).jpgIMG_9948 (resized).jpg
#6350 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

My bad! Looks like there was more in the box. There are no instructions, save for which screws to remove to replace the shooter plate assembly, but it would seem to me that this will run over to the board on the left side of the cabinet, plugging into CN15 ("Spare LEDs").
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok. Now it makes sense. I was expecting CN15, but the cable looked way too short and the connector the wrong style. Thanks for the photos!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/127?hl=jacksparrow0112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.