(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 424.
#6251 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBenk:

Is the gate you shoot through to hit the chaos target supposed to be a 1-way? Almost every time I get in the pops the ball gets under it and heads for the flippers/center drain.

I'm sure Keith has quoted that is designed to spring open with high activity in the pops, increasing the risk of SDTM drains

#6252 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBenk:

Is the gate you shoot through to hit the chaos target supposed to be a 1-way? Almost every time I get in the pops the ball gets under it and heads for the flippers/center drain.

I've seen this on 2 different examples to where the gate gets hung up on the pop bumper cap periodically. Check for clearance there. As stated above it is a one way gate but it will allow periodic balls to come back through it.

#6253 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200810-183358_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200810-183358_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#6254 3 years ago

I can't remember if it was this thread or another one but I mentioned bending in and out the claws of the shooter mech individually to dial in your auto plunged balls and someone wanted to see what I meant. Here is a picture of my Deadpool that was shooting the ball into the left rail constantly. By bending in the left tab just slightly inward it now protrudes ever so slightly further than the right tab (against the ball) and thus pushes the ball slightly to the right at launch. Because it now counteracts whatever was making it shoot into the left wall it now goes nice and straight.

My tip for getting a straight shooting autoplungers is to always start with those two tabs perfectly level across and centered on the ball. Watch the path of the ball real close (ideally in slow motion) to see what it may be hitting to get it off center. Then adjust the tabs to push the ball slightly the other direction. This has worked really well on all my games with this design of the shooter claw. On the older version (that doesn't have the cross brace) it didn't work as well as the tabs wouldn't hold their position very long.

Worth a shot for those that have a really bad auto plunger but the manual plunge works well.

s (resized).jpgs (resized).jpg
#6255 3 years ago

Saying this is by design sounds very convenient...

#6256 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Prototype had a spring gate. Ball kept getting stuck under it so removed for convenience, yes spot on.

#6257 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

He's not meaning it is by design to get hung up and allow a lot of balls past but he had the choice to put a coil controlled gate there or a gravity held one way gate in place. As such, it is by some sort of design that it let the random ball out periodically due to pop bumper chaos. That is how I take that.

***edit. I keep forgetting Keith is on Pinside. so see above....

#6258 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Can you share a photo of how it came from the factory?

20200810_133110 (resized).jpg20200810_133110 (resized).jpg
#6259 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Prototype had a spring gate. Ball kept getting stuck under it so removed for convenience, yes spot on.

That's kind of like saying the clear coat kept pooling so you started putting almost no clear coat on... Was that also by design?

#6260 3 years ago

Interesting... This is how it came to you from Stern? No previous owners?

#6261 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I can't remember if it was this thread or another one but I mentioned bending in and out the claws of the shooter mech individually to dial in your auto plunged balls and someone wanted to see what I meant. Here is a picture of my Deadpool that was shooting the ball into the left rail constantly. By bending in the left tab just slightly inward it now protrudes ever so slightly further than the right tab (against the ball) and thus pushes the ball slightly to the right at launch. Because it now counteracts whatever was making it shoot into the left wall it now goes nice and straight.
My tip for getting a straight shooting autoplungers is to always start with those two tabs perfectly level across and centered on the ball. Watch the path of the ball real close (ideally in slow motion) to see what it may be hitting to get it off center. Then adjust the tabs to push the ball slightly the other direction. This has worked really well on all my games with this design of the shooter claw. On the older version (that doesn't have the cross brace) it didn't work as well as the tabs wouldn't hold their position very long.
Worth a shot for those that have a really bad auto plunger but the manual plunge works well.[quoted image]

How does this look?

IMG_20200810_142552 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142552 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142559 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142559 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142609 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142609 (resized).jpg
#6262 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

That's kind of like saying the clear coat kept pooling so you started putting almost no clear coat on... Was that also by design?

And people wonder why Stern employees don't have more of a presence on Pinside.

#6263 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

And people wonder why Stern employees don't have more of a presence on Pinside.

I'm surprised they take the time to address minor issues that no one is that worried about but won't address the biggest problem that many, many people aren't happy about. I don't care about the gate issue, though I think saying the ball going through the one way gate the wrong way is on purpose seems a little disingenuous. Maybe it was the better of two designs they tried but it's not really functioning the way it should when it gets through the wrong way. Saying it's to "keep you in your toes" sounds like a cop out.

Similarly, they were using a normal amount of clear coat, but couldn't get the process right, so instead of getting it right, they just use much less clear coat, which comes with its own set of problems. It's not a solution, but probably what they think is the better of two options, neither of which really address the problem.

I love the game design. It's a great game. But Stern has made it quite frustrating to own one for some of us. I'd love to hear an official statement of what's going on there, and we know they're reading these posts. What they're not saying says more than what they are saying.

#6264 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

You should just sell your game man, you seem miserable owning this thing.

#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

I'm still loving this game!!! *cough maybeco-opandteamupplaycomingsometime? cough*

Whoa, that was the weirdest cough I've ever had

#6266 3 years ago

I can't stop the urge to play my premium, but Ive Only had it for two weeks this thursday... And ive been modding it out more than playing it. Just need to install my 8 way power board so I can install the JP shooter, Mezel Raptor tower,T-rex gate, and the green led flipper buttons... also really want to swap the Truck for the Jeep but I need to find the correct Jeep.

#6267 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm still loving this game!!! *cough maybeco-opandteamupplaycomingsometime? cough*

Yeah, weird... I have that same cough

#6268 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I can't stop the urge to play my premium, but Ive Only had it for two weeks this thursday... And ive been modding it out more than playing it. Just need to install my 8 way power board so I can install the JP shooter, Mezel Raptor tower,T-rex gate, and the green led flipper buttons... also really want to swap the Truck for the Jeep but I need to find the correct Jeep.

I just got my Prem on July 7th, and did the exact same thing: Didn't stop playing or modding, emphasis on the modding. The mods are *almost* done now, the last remaining (currently known, who knows what inspiration the future may bring) item being the amber shooter rod, which I ordered through my distro with the machine, and it hasn't come in yet (still).

I just made the switch to the proper JP Jeep Wrangler recently, and got confirmation from another user on this site who made the swap and posted pics to confirm which model (thanks again, Sergeant !), and this is the one that works perfectly: https://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-World-Movie-Wrangler-Diecast/dp/B012OFH03S ebay.com link: p

You may need to adjust where you screw the truck to the bracket once or twice to make sure you have clearance with the right ramp's corkscrew rail, but otherwise, it's fantastic! 1:43 scale is perfect, otherwise, I just wish I could've found a number 10 Wrangler for this truck (the one from the T-Rex chase scene w/ Malcolm in the back), but I could only find 1:64 scale :/ Number 12 will do, though! Additionally, you may want to hot glue the doors shut. I only ended up thinking to do that after the mechanism was already back in the machine, and then just hot glued with it in, but it would've been much easier to do while the Jeep was still out (and probably before attaching to the rod, too).
image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpeg

#6269 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

boooooooooooooooooooooooom

#6270 3 years ago

Interesting... This is how it came to you from Stern? No previous owners?

I am the second owner, but I was under the impression he did not do anything to the game. I will find out.

#6271 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I am the second owner, but I was under the impression he did not do anything to the game. I will find out.

As far as I know from talking to Stern, they are not doing that. But definitely look into it a d report back.

#6272 3 years ago

I like cake!

#6273 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Just got my Premium and you're my hero. What an awesome pinball machine! Thanks and keep on the great work!

#6274 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Quoted from sk8ball:

That cough is very contagious, we even have it over here in Australia

#6275 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

That cough is very contagious, we even have it over here in Australia

Hope you guy are quarantined with this cough!

#6276 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Hope you guy are quarantined with this cough!

Yep we've contained it to JP owners ... hope Stern Labs release a vaccine soon

#6277 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

I just got my Prem on July 7th, and did the exact same thing: Didn't stop playing or modding, emphasis on the modding. The mods are *almost* done now, the last remaining (currently known, who knows what inspiration the future may bring) item being the amber shooter rod, which I ordered through my distro with the machine, and it hasn't come in yet (still).
I just made the switch to the proper JP Jeep Wrangler recently, and got confirmation from another user on this site who made the swap and posted pics to confirm which model (thanks again, sergeant !), and this is the one that works perfectly: amazon.com link » ebay.com link
You may need to adjust where you screw the truck to the bracket once or twice to make sure you have clearance with the right ramp's corkscrew rail, but otherwise, it's fantastic! 1:43 scale is perfect, otherwise, I just wish I could've found a number 10 Wrangler for this truck (the one from the T-Rex chase scene w/ Malcolm in the back), but I could only find 1:64 scale :/ Number 12 will do, though! Additionally, you may want to hot glue the doors shut. I only ended up thinking to do that after the mechanism was already back in the machine, and then just hot glued with it in, but it would've been much easier to do while the Jeep was still out (and probably before attaching to the rod, too).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the details! Did a quick ebay search and found the same one from another seller for $15 including free shipping from Maryland! (but they only had one unit).

Happy searching!

#6278 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Woooo Hooooooooo!!!!! You rock @sk8ball!!!!

#6279 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

It's the best game stern has produced since LOTR...and possibly ever. Enjoy!

#6280 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Sick!

#6281 3 years ago

Is there a way to upvote this more than once, say like 1000 times?

Quoted from sk8ball:

#6282 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

I just made the switch to the proper JP Jeep Wrangler recently, and got confirmation from another user on this site who made the swap and posted pics to confirm which model (thanks again, sergeant !), and this is the one that works perfectly: amazon.com link » ebay.com link
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great! How does the weight compare to the stock vehicle? Does it effect the gameplay at all? I have trouble enough getting the truck to change directions unless struck very precisely.

Thanks

#6283 3 years ago

Here's what's happening 50% of the time with my auto and manual launch:

Everything looks centered to me in the photos.

Anyone else have this and get it fixed?

IMG_20200810_142552 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142552 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142609 (resized).jpgIMG_20200810_142609 (resized).jpg
#6284 3 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

That looks great! How does the weight compare to the stock vehicle? Does it effect the gameplay at all? I have trouble enough getting the truck to change directions unless struck very precisely.
Thanks

On the point about the truck being hard to change directions, the truck is known to become increasingly harder to switch sides over time. People have had success in addressing this - check out https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/106#post-5683784

#6285 3 years ago

@zeldarioid,

Thanks for those links, I ordered one tonight. I presume you remove the shaft from under the playfield, and remove the factory truck on the bench?

#6286 3 years ago

Everything looks centered to me in the photos.
Anyone else have this and get it fixed?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I've not seen a trough kickout protector do that before. Did you install the protector as new or is this a 2nd game? Was it sitting perfectly flat with no overhang?

Also I'd suggest removing it as the way it is it may damage your PF and balls

#6287 3 years ago

Your slo-mo isn’t capturing the launch. To properly diagnose the issue you need to see the kicker impact the ball and follow the ball up the guide.

#6288 3 years ago

I would also have a look at the right side of that Cliffy and make sure it’s aligned with the groove in the playfield - looks a little too far left.

#6289 3 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

Thanks

The die-cast truck is indeed heavier than the (as you’ll discover) hollow, plastic, basically dog chew toy that came stock with the game (lol), but I haven’t found it to change the shot difficulty at all, and that is 100% something I was interested in monitoring upon receiving the truck and feeling the weight disparity. From my experience with it over the past couple of weeks installed in my game, though, I can tell you not to worry

Quoted from gorditas:

zeldarioid,
Thanks for those links, I ordered one tonight. I presume you remove the shaft from under the playfield, and remove the factory truck on the bench?

Yep! There is a set screw holding the shaft in place beneath the playfield, you’ll need a tiny little hex key to loosen it, then you just pull the shaft and vehicle as one unit out from the top of the playfield. Note: There is a little bearing washer guy on the top side of the playfield resting between the playfield and the rod, as well as two regular washers if I recall correctly, so be mindful when you remove the shaft from the top to not let those small pieces scurry away! Then yes, the toy truck is attached to the top bracket with a couple of little screws, which you can use to attach the die-cast truck. I predrilled some holes on the bottom of the die-cast truck, and attached it with no issue.

#6290 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Stay home, have some soup, add a 2min to midnight madness mode to the next Maiden update and get plenty of rest.
Itll do you wonders.

*btw I love my Maiden pro so much that your user name was probably about 50% of the reason I picked up a Skateball lol.

#6291 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I've not seen a trough kickout protector do that before. Did you install the protector as new or is this a 2nd game? Was it sitting perfectly flat with no overhang?
Also I'd suggest removing it as the way it is it may damage your PF and balls

Never saw a kick out do what?

And what are you suggesting may damage balls and pf?

I'm the only owner, so Cliffy was installed by yours truly.

And just realized the slow motion setting on the video wasn't saved as I edited, so the failed shot is at full speed

#6292 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Friend of mine got the topper. All he did was plug it in. It did a node board update on first boot after installing it. There is an enable topper setting as advised above. It should default to on but make sure it is turned on. If you didn't see the node board update nor is the topper working you may not have installed it correctly or it could be defective (seeing you are overseas the shipping could have damaged something bouncing around that long).
The topper should have GI lighting on - Is that working?
When you start your first game the first letter should be blinking - Is it doing that?
After you collect your first dino the first letter should be solid and second one blinking now - Is it doing that?
If the above 3 questions are all yes then it is working fine. Once you collect all letters you have to hit the supply drop target to start the mode. It's a flipper count mode (not timer) so don't just randomly flip or you will end it really fast. Only allows for 40 flips. For the cost of the topper (and the mode) I hope they do an update to where you can at least add more flips by hitting a specific shot or collecting a goat to make it more fun and more worth while.

Quoted from 85vett:

Friend of mine got the topper. All he did was plug it in. It did a node board update on first boot after installing it. There is an enable topper setting as advised above. It should default to on but make sure it is turned on. If you didn't see the node board update nor is the topper working you may not have installed it correctly or it could be defective (seeing you are overseas the shipping could have damaged something bouncing around that long).
The topper should have GI lighting on - Is that working?
When you start your first game the first letter should be blinking - Is it doing that?
After you collect your first dino the first letter should be solid and second one blinking now - Is it doing that?
If the above 3 questions are all yes then it is working fine. Once you collect all letters you have to hit the supply drop target to start the mode. It's a flipper count mode (not timer) so don't just randomly flip or you will end it really fast. Only allows for 40 flips. For the cost of the topper (and the mode) I hope they do an update to where you can at least add more flips by hitting a specific shot or collecting a goat to make it more fun and more worth while.

Thank you for your answer and your effort.

The topper has gi lighting on - yes.
When I start playing the first letter is not blinking separately.
After I collected the first dino the first letter is not blinking solid.

I didn‘t found in adjustments where i can enable the topper. does anyone know where I can find this?

I only could find following adjustments for the topper:

- Topper mid layer light level
- topper letters start goat mania
- goat mania flip limit

best regards ralf

#6293 3 years ago

And just realized the slow motion setting on the video wasn't saved as I edited, so the failed shot is at full speed

The first time I looked at the below pic the protector looked to me to be quite raised / buckled as if the ball had been clipping it which is why I was concerned. Looking at it again I think it might have been the reflections of the cliffy were playing a trick on my eyes ... or maybe my eyes are just shot (damn getting old).

Just check that the cliffy area circled is still nice and flat on the PF. Apologises

JP cliffy (resized).jpgJP cliffy (resized).jpg
#6294 3 years ago
Quoted from flipper73:

Thank you for your answer and your effort.
The topper has gi lighting on - yes.
When I start playing the first letter is not blinking separately.
After I collected the first dino the first letter is not blinking solid.
I didn‘t found in adjustments where i can enable the topper. does anyone know where I can find this?
I only could find following adjustments for the topper:
- Topper mid layer light level
- goat mania flip limit
best regards ralf

I believe this is the setting that must be on for the letters to work. The 3rd setting should be an adjustment for the number of flips you have in goat mania. If the 2nd adjustment is set to on and it still isn't working I would:
- Take glass off, start a 4 player game and manually collect 12 dino's successfully. Since you've already played some games you may not need 12 if you have collected some dino's already. Doing this should progress through the topper letters and light the mode. If the mode lights (supply drop target flashes) and you hit that switch and it starts you know the game recognizes the topper and it's a problem with the light board. If doing this it still doesn't light and start the mode it's a issue with the topper not communicating with the game (assuming you plugged it all in correctly).
- Knowing the above you can then contact Stern and have a more educated conversation with them about what is happening as you already did some basic testing and have the results.

#6295 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

The first time I looked at the below pic the protector looked to me to be quite raised / buckled as if the ball had been clipping it which is why I was concerned. Looking at it again I think it might have been the reflections of the cliffy were playing a trick on my eyes ... or maybe my eyes are just shot (damn getting old).
Just check that the cliffy area circled is still nice and flat on the PF. Apologises [quoted image]

It looks buckled to me too. Also the right side cliffy looks like it has waves in it.
Could all just be reflections though

#6296 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

It looks buckled to me too. Also the right side cliffy looks like it has waves in it.
Could all just be reflections though

Yeah it looks beat up

64D9535C-D190-4D4F-AB81-BD9B9C6C6CF7.gif64D9535C-D190-4D4F-AB81-BD9B9C6C6CF7.gif
#6297 3 years ago

Yes, it is flat.

I am going to try the washer trick, and see if that works. Next thing I need to figure out (aside from the T-rex that still misses a significant number of shots) is the truck. Mine only rotates on a perfectly placed shot to the center of the stationary ball from the lower flippers.

#6298 3 years ago

Yes, it is flat.
I am going to try the washer trick, and see if that works. Next thing I need to figure out (aside from the T-rex that still misses a significant number of shots) is the truck. Mine only rotates on a perfectly placed shot to the center of the stationary ball from the lower flippers.

Post # 4785 and 4786 should get your jeep rotation issue solved in no time

#6299 3 years ago

Having fun modding out my JP Pro. I just bought a cool Jurassic World Isla Nublar Escape set at Target($29) that has a great John Hammond legacy figure with mosquito cane included. I think he would fit well into the game but my game is starting to get too congested with mods-I already have gone overboard and do not want it to look cheesy. Tried to recreate the scene with Dr. Ian Malcolm running away from T-Rex breaking through fence, and wondering if I should add John Hammond on other side(above upper flipper) as well? Has anyone added John Hammond? Also still looking for Stern Mosquito Shooter mod if anyone knows where to get one?

GEDC6000.JPGGEDC6000.JPGGEDC6010.JPGGEDC6010.JPGJurassic_World_Park_Legacy_Collection_John_Hammond_Escape_From_Isla_Nublar_Set4.jpgJurassic_World_Park_Legacy_Collection_John_Hammond_Escape_From_Isla_Nublar_Set4.jpg

Jurassic_World_Park_Legacy_Collection_John_Hammond_Escape_From_Isla_Nublar_Set2-300x300.jpgJurassic_World_Park_Legacy_Collection_John_Hammond_Escape_From_Isla_Nublar_Set2-300x300.jpg
#6300 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Having fun modding out my JP Pro. I just bought a cool Jurassic World Isla Nublar Escape set at Target($29) that has a great John Hammond legacy figure with mosquito cane included. I think he would fit well into the game but my game is starting to get too congested with mods-I already have gone overboard and do not want it to look cheesy. Tried to recreate the scene with Dr. Ian Malcolm running away from T-Rex breaking through fence, and wondering if I should add John Hammond on other side(above upper flipper) as well? Has anyone added John Hammond? Also still looking for Stern Mosquito Shooter mod if anyone knows where to get one?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It would be already too much for me as it is. You want the lighted shooter rod? If not i can recommend the one from modfather.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/126?hl=stags6969 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.