(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,287 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,287 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 426.
#5951 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I don't know man, hitting a clean shot that locks the ball and raises the gate is pretty damn satisfying so no need to apologize.
We still have that up-post there.

I love the Prem/LE raptor pen design/concept - lock a ball, that then becomes a newton ball. So cool!!

#5952 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I love the Prem/LE raptor pen design/concept - lock a ball, that then becomes a newton ball. So cool!!

The whole game layout and design is top shelf....even the animations and of course seeing that T-Rex thrash around never gets old for me.

#5953 3 years ago
Quoted from KC_Green:

Did you ever get this resolved?? My ball is going SDTM on the regular when we hit the Control Room. Is it just a balance issue? Or something I need to adjust in the playfield? It is very frustrating. I am constantly avoiding the Control Room unless the trap is lit. It is a lost ball SDTM 50%+ of the time requiring excess nudging.

I’m having this issue as well. Took a closer look tonight and it turns out the rivet at the bottom of the ball guide is missing, so mine sticks out pretty far. I’m hoping I can find a small screw/lock nut combo that works until I can tear down that section and run another rivet in there.
Might be worth checking to see if your rivet pulled the same disappearing act mine did.

#5954 3 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

I can stop mine on the left flipper by just holding it up. It should definately drop on the left flipper.
Have you set your game at the right angle?
Mine is on 6.8 degree

Mine also drops on the left flipper. I feel like mines right at 6.5°, but I keep seeing a lot about 6.8. Worth giving a try adding 3/10 of a degree?

#5955 3 years ago

The “mosquito” (crane fly) looks awesome in the shooter rod I just built.

I ordered the cane topper from-
https://cosology.com/collections/jurassic-park-collection/products/jurassic-park-amber-cane-topper-john-hammond-egg-only?variant=28957324476450

Drilled it out and added a led light strip on the back of the shooter rod plate.

I need to touch up the drilled holes in the shooter plate as the light reflects off the raw metal and flares upwards, painting the hole flat black should fix this.

The placement of the bug in the resin is perfect though.

0FD509B2-5660-4CEC-831C-A4B4FD0B27AE (resized).jpeg0FD509B2-5660-4CEC-831C-A4B4FD0B27AE (resized).jpeg532956EC-76F7-4238-8B91-081A7EAC071A (resized).jpeg532956EC-76F7-4238-8B91-081A7EAC071A (resized).jpeg8CF1B582-3480-4C27-9046-30AA5B28BB1F (resized).jpeg8CF1B582-3480-4C27-9046-30AA5B28BB1F (resized).jpeg
#5956 3 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

https://cosology.com/collections/jurassic-park-collection/products/jurassic-park-amber-cane-topper-john-hammond-egg-only?variant=28957324476450
Drilled it out and added a led light strip on the back of the shooter rod plate.
I need to touch up the drilled holes in the shooter plate as the light reflects off the raw metal and flares upwards, painting the hole flat black should fix this.
The placement of the bug in the resin is perfect though.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I plan to add a LED lightstrip to the back too. You got to use a 5V LED strip right?
or can i use a 12V lightstrip and it will just shine less bright?

#5957 3 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

The placement of the bug in the resin is perfect though.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You lose the warm glow bacause the blue LED cancels out the color. Yellow/Orange is the way to go.

Does anyone shoot DNA combos on purpose for points or EB?
To me its just not worth it beside a little challange.

#5958 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Should go to the left flipper, hitting the raptor pit and having the ball feed to the flipper via the control room is maybe the most satisfying shot in the game (sorry prem/le owners)

well, in my case that's just why the PRO is NOT the way to go... i call this an exploit :/

i quickly found that easy trick (i'm a player) when pin was just out/available : easy control on left flipper, backhand in the raptor pit, ball exit from the control room, and than same pattern over & over until raptor multiball... repeat

i did that at the "Belgian Open" qualification round, at that time scoring something in the 600 or 700M, from memory giving me the 2nd spot in the day (it was with early code)
i told Keith about that, he knews it, as i was not the only one...

that's why i really want a PREM, the moving gate is the physical key to avoid this (until a software tweak is set to avoid this)

#5959 3 years ago

The raised gate is also really challenging since it can come back SDTM and it will hit you hard And i really like the captured ball. I like the raptor multiball, it feels like you let them out of the cage. Who let the raptors out...who..who..who! Those raptors can really help you get that paddock cleared.

#5960 3 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

I plan to add a LED lightstrip to the back too. You got to use a 5V LED strip right?
or can i use a 12V lightstrip and it will just shine less bright?

Yeah I just glued a 5 volt light strip in and wired into GI.

#5961 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

You lose the warm glow bacause the blue LED cancels out the color. Yellow/Orange is the way to go.
To me its just not worth it beside a little challange.

Yup I agree, all I had was a purple laying around so that’s what I threw in. I’ll change it out when I get an amber or orange strip.

#5962 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, in my case that's just why the PRO is NOT the way to go... i call this an exploit :/
i quickly found that easy trick (i'm a player) when pin was just out/available : easy control on left flipper, backhand in the raptor pit, ball exit from the control room, and than same pattern over & over until raptor multiball... repeat
i did that at the "Belgian Open" qualification round, at that time scoring something in the 600 or 700M, from memory giving me the 2nd spot in the day (it was with early code)
that's why i really want a PREM, the moving gate is the physical key to avoid this (until a software tweak is set to avoid this)

Ehh interesting but for 99.99% of people that is irrelevant. Back handing the raptor pit in the center consistently is pretty dam hard for most people. And like you said, a software tweak to tournament mode could fix this. I would also argue that having a satisfying/rewarding backhand shot is another plus....I still prefer the ability to use the raptor pit as a fourth “ramp” to continue combos. Hitting the raptor pit, getting that little ramp like pause, then combining to the A O or S shot Just feels amazing. This game can be clunky enough as it is with all the tight shots to have a bash toy sending the ball back at your face on top of it. Just my personal opinion though, there are obviously some positives to the prem version of the pit as well.

#5963 3 years ago
Quoted from KC_Green:

Did you ever get this resolved?? My ball is going SDTM on the regular when we hit the Control Room. Is it just a balance issue? Or something I need to adjust in the playfield? It is very frustrating. I am constantly avoiding the Control Room unless the trap is lit. It is a lost ball SDTM 50%+ of the time requiring excess nudging.

I did - I ended up just bending back the guide a bit so that it doesn't flare out and send the ball SDTM. It hits far enough out on the left flipper that I can't trap, but depending on speed can often let it bounce over to the right flipper for a catch

#5964 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ehh interesting but for 99.99% of people that is irrelevant. Back handing the raptor pit in the center consistently is pretty dam hard for most people. And like you said, a software tweak to tournament mode could fix this. I would also argue that having a satisfying/rewarding backhand shot is another plus....I still prefer the ability to use the raptor pit as a fourth “ramp” to continue combos. Hitting the raptor pit, getting that little ramp like pause, then combining to the A O or S shot Just feels amazing. This game can be clunky enough as it is with all the tight shots to have a bash toy sending the ball back at your face on top of it. Just my personal opinion though, there are obviously some positives to the prem version of the pit as well.

Again I disagree.
It's really not that hard to backhand the center target consistently, in fact I prefer it, it's a much safer shot. If I had a pro I would do it over and over for raptor MB all day.
I'm not even arguing that it's not a great shot on the pro, it is, I just dont think it's any better but to each their own I guess.

#5965 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Again I disagree.
It's really not that hard to backhand the center target consistently, in fact I prefer it, it's a much safer shot. If I had a pro I would do it over and over for raptor MB all day.
I'm not even arguing that it's not a great shot on the pro, it is, I just dont think it's any better but to each their own I guess.

Every machine of course, plays a bit differently, and on my pro, you absolutely cannot backhand the raptor pit dead center. You can hit the side targets, but never ever a dead center shot. And since people are discussing it, my ball feeds out of the raptor pit to the left flipper for a catch or it will dead bounce to the right flipper.

#5966 3 years ago

i have a dumb question. and maybe i missed this in jurassic park movies cuz i don't watch them that much. .but when they have this "raise the gate" to stop raptors. shouldn't it be lowering the gate?

#5967 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

i have a dumb question. and maybe i missed this in jurassic park movies cuz i don't watch them that much. .but when they have this "raise the gate" to stop raptors. shouldn't it be lowering the gate?

I believe they are raising the gate of the raptor pen to move a raptor from a transport cage to the pen.

#5968 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I believe they are raising the gate of the raptor pen to move a raptor from a transport cage to the pen.

Yes, it's at the very beginning of the move to where they capture the Raport in the Raptor pen. This is probably why the insert says capture as well. Then, later in the movie they talk about how the Raptors are testing the fence by attacking them (thus the animation when trying to build towards MB and why the ball is held on the premium). Then when the fence is down (all the lights are flashing in the game) the Raptors escape with their next attack on the fence (from the movie) and they escape (the gate lowers). I think it does a pretty good job mimicking those aspects of the movie IMHO.

For where the ball comes out at. On mine:
- weak shot to the target = trickles out to the left flipper. If the ball doesn't go all the way up and hit the target it will most of the time hit the top of the sling
- solid shot to the lane/target = comes out to my right flipper
- Shot that is captured by the post = left flipper every time. I can dead bounce it to the left flipper as well if I want.

#5969 3 years ago

Over the time i heard alot of complains about the auto-plunger, where the ball wont make it up the heli ramp. I bought a shooter lane protector and after installing it the problem got worse for me, so i decided to examine the issue.

Short answer, if the ball doesn't touch both edges of the autoplunger metal piece, this is not good, and even increasing the autoplunge-power won't help, since the power can not connect. I removed the apron and was easily able to bend the metal piece housing as a whole with a pliers. I did this, because bending just one of the vertical brackets wouldn't solve the problem!

I increased my autoplunger power up to 200 (you find this in the game specific settings NO 300+...)

For those who want to use a shooter lane protector, make sure you install it with a ball in the shooter lane, and check if the ball touches both sides of the autoplunger. Moving the protector a tiny bit from left to right can cause a unconnected ball... use a piece of mylar to fix the protector in the right position.

Maybe this helps.

unbenannt-2 (resized).jpgunbenannt-2 (resized).jpgunbenannt-3 (resized).jpgunbenannt-3 (resized).jpgunbenannt-1 (resized).jpgunbenannt-1 (resized).jpgunbenannt-4 (resized).jpgunbenannt-4 (resized).jpg

#5970 3 years ago

Yup, that will diffidently do it. Another thing to check (which is less likely to be an issue if you added a protector) is the sensitivity of the shooter lane switch. If it's to sensitive it can fire the auto plunger to soon (before the ball settles) that causing erratic launches during ball saves and MB situations.

#5971 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Yes, it's at the very beginning of the move to where they capture the Raport in the Raptor pen. This is probably why the insert says capture as well. Then, later in the movie they talk about how the Raptors are testing the fence by attacking them (thus the animation when trying to build towards MB and why the ball is held on the premium). Then when the fence is down (all the lights are flashing in the game) the Raptors escape with their next attack on the fence (from the movie) and they escape (the gate lowers). I think it does a pretty good job mimicking those aspects of the movie IMHO.
For where the ball comes out at. On mine:
- weak shot to the target = trickles out to the left flipper. If the ball doesn't go all the way up and hit the target it will most of the time hit the top of the sling
- solid shot to the lane/target = comes out to my right flipper
- Shot that is captured by the post = left flipper every time. I can dead bounce it to the left flipper as well if I want.

thanks. i figured there was some explanation to it.

#5972 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Every machine of course, plays a bit differently, and on my pro, you absolutely cannot backhand the raptor pit dead center. You can hit the side targets, but never ever a dead center shot. And since people are discussing it, my ball feeds out of the raptor pit to the left flipper for a catch or it will dead bounce to the right flipper.

Own a pro, played a LE the other day and found its raptor MB much easier to start. Just gotta bonk the gate enough times to start, while pro needs the back target at the end to get it going. The target funnel on our game is tight so the back target is difficult to hit, especially from a left flipper trap.

Quoted from RipleYYY:

Yep and he said it was a badly set-up game. Perhaps the funnel had been bashed open a bit more, making for easier shots?

#5973 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yep and he said it was a badly set-up game. Perhaps the funnel had been bashed open a bit more, making for easier shots?

well, i've played 3 differents JP, and could do it on all 3...
and surelly they were setup "from factory"

a easy small tweak code seems more than welcome here

#5974 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Own a pro, played a LE the other day and found its raptor MB much easier to start. Just gotta bonk the gate enough times to start, while pro needs the back target at the end to get it going. The target funnel on our game is tight so the back target is difficult to hit, especially from a left flipper trap.

I wonder if game designers shrug off criticism of Pro features because it's not really part of the game they designed. Some Pro versions are clearly just the Premium versions with things yanked out or replaced for cost purposes. If I had designed JP and people were complaining about the Pro raptor pen, I wouldn't really worry about it because I'd think of it not really part of my game.

#5975 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I own a Premium and agree that Raptor is easier to start on Prem/LE than the Pro. Premium also has the advantage of "Raptor bombs." When you get a get a captive ball behind the gate 1 hit away from starting Raptor MB save it until the ball is close to draining and give it a good nudge to start MB and extend your ball. Also the 2X Raptor scoring really makes that MB more fun on the Premium than the Pro.

I have played on a Pro where the Raptor pit was very exploitable though. You need to make sure the sling switches are set sensitive or else you can back hand that shot and catch it on the left flipper all day. The slings on my Premium just seem way more sensitive and powerful than Pro's I have played on route, but maybe that's because my game isn't fully broken in yet.-it's only a month old.

#5976 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I have played on a Pro where the Raptor pit was very exploitable though. You need to make sure the sling switches are set sensitive or else you can back hand that shot and catch it on the left flipper all day.

This may be the issue with the machines Ripley ran into. On mine, the slings are sensitive and you're usually fighting to regain control of any raptor pen shot, even little backhands. You might get the first RMB doing that, but not two. Just too difficult to survive the rebounds consistently.

Just reinforces the importance of proper machine setup at tournaments.

#5977 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I wonder if game designers shrug off criticism of Pro features because it's not really part of the game they designed. Some Pro versions are clearly just the Premium versions with things yanked out or replaced for cost purposes. If I had designed JP and people were complaining about the Pro raptor pen, I wouldn't really worry about it because I'd think of it not really part of my game.

Would be pretty stupid of them to design the pro as an after thought seeing as it’s typically the best selling model. In the case of JP I honestly think the pro was the original starting point of the design. Keith himself said that he designed the game with the T. rex head in the back corner and didn’t know what it would do until Gomez said “you need a ball eating t trex!”. The design of the pit with the feed to the control room just feels too specific, too intricate, too cool, for it to be an afterthought... it was built to feed the control room, it’s why things are positioned where they are... the raptor pit on the pro let’s you keep combos going on a game built around combos... just feels like a more natural fit for the design of this game to me.

#5978 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Over the time i heard alot of complains about the auto-plunger, where the ball wont make it up the heli ramp. I bought a shooter lane protector and after installing it the problem got worse for me, so i decided to examine the issue.
Short answer, if the ball doesn't touch both edges of the autoplunger metal piece, this is not good, and even increasing the autoplunge-power won't help, since the power can not connect. I removed the apron and was easily able to bend the metal piece housing as a whole with a pliers. I did this, because bending just one of the vertical brackets wouldn't solve the problem!
I increased my autoplunger power up to 200 (you find this in the game specific settings NO 300+...)
For those who want to use a shooter lane protector, make sure you install it with a ball in the shooter lane, and check if the ball touches both sides of the autoplunger. Moving the protector a tiny bit from left to right can cause a unconnected ball... use a piece of mylar to fix the protector in the right position.
Maybe this helps.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Remember to do your auto plunger and make sure that your hand plunger ends up just top centre of the ball, not touching the ball.

When the ball is in the trough it needs to touch the auto plunger as per your photos and the ball must not be touching the manual plunger tip.

Good luck! You are well on your way to resolving every plunger issue on all your games.

#5979 3 years ago

Got my Stern JP shooter rod today after a several month wait. Bug looks fine so either something has changed or I am not picky about insects.

#5980 3 years ago

I am still not able to make the tower ramp shot. I was able to file down the ramp screw and it definitely does not strike it. It still goes about halfway and comes down. Sounds like it is not smooth and rattles around a bit. Can someone send me a picture of where the ramp meets the assembly. I want to make sure mine is installed properly since I am not the original owner. Much appreciated.

#5981 3 years ago

got my shooter rod... bug seems a little sloppy? What do you guys think? Would you still install it?

9AB2FF86-EAC3-4664-AB95-1BFA8015BF10 (resized).jpeg9AB2FF86-EAC3-4664-AB95-1BFA8015BF10 (resized).jpeg
#5982 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

got my shooter rod... bug seems a little sloppy? What do you guys think? Would you still install it?
[quoted image]

For a 65 million year old mosquito, I'd say it looks pretty good

#5983 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I am still not able to make the tower ramp shot. I was able to file down the ramp screw and it definitely does not strike it. It still goes about halfway and comes down. Sounds like it is not smooth and rattles around a bit. Can someone send me a picture of where the ramp meets the assembly. I want to make sure mine is installed properly since I am not the original owner. Much appreciated.

First thing to check is your angle and upper flipper position.. They should be 7 degrees and the plastic edge of the flipper should line up with the alignment hole, prodruding the flipper into the S lane slightly

#5984 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

Look through your tower. Can you see the wireform? If so, you're good. If not, the wireform is going into the ramp like mine was.
20200722_205020 (resized).jpg20200722_205020 (resized).jpg
Here is a before/after shot.
20200722_205145 (resized).jpg20200722_205145 (resized).jpg

#5985 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Look through your tower. Can you see the wireform? If so, you're good. If not, the wireform is going into the ramp like mine was.
[quoted image]
Here is a before/after shot.
[quoted image]

I think that might be the issue. Thank you for the pics. I will fix and let you know.

#5986 3 years ago

I like it! Didn’t realize the light show was integrated during gameplay, pretty sweet.

7671FCEC-ADC2-4D92-A2C4-70BF781DED11 (resized).jpeg7671FCEC-ADC2-4D92-A2C4-70BF781DED11 (resized).jpeg
#5987 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I filed down my screw as well, and it got better, but still too many rattles.
I replaced it with a smaller countersunk head and it went flush.
I then covered the ramp entrance with a small piece around 3/4" of mylar.

Lowering the power of the upper right flipper helps tremendously. Go 10%, then 15% etc, for your sweet spot.

I believe default is 235, I am now at 185, but have been happy up to 215.

#5988 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I filed down my screw as well, and it got better, but still too many rattles.
I replaced it with a smaller countersunk head and it went flush.
I then covered the ramp entrance with a small piece around 3/4" of mylar.
Lowering the power of the upper right flipper helps tremendously. Go 10%, then 15% etc, for your sweet spot.
I believe default is 235, I am now at 185, but have been happy up to 215.

Wonder why these round pan head screws are being used instead of a flat top screw that could recess into the hole. Anyone replaced theirs?

#5989 3 years ago

My Game was an October 2019 Build.....I wonder if the new run has this fixed?

#5990 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I laughed at that animation the other day... that guy is either super jacked or that gate is made of the lightest material in the world... it looks super heavy and he dead lifts it up effortlessly!

#5991 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

My Game was an October 2019 Build.....I wonder if the new run has this fixed?

Nope. Mine was a June 2020 build and it had those same screws. I hit them all with my bench grinder and made my own flat screws. Works great now

#5992 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I laughed at that animation the other day... that guy is either super jacked or that gate is made of the lightest material in the world... it looks super heavy and he dead lifts it up effortlessly!

at least his form is ok, just look at the original. looks like a machine supported lift.

#5993 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

at least his form is ok, just look at the original. looks like a machine supported lift.

I was inspired to put the movie and cross reference it... cause, ya, no human is dead lifting that gate! And if they can, then no one should be surprised if raptors were able to escape from it

#5994 3 years ago

I love this game. Had it a couple of weeks now and I can't stop playing. It kicks my ass though! Anyway, couple of questions. Is the Stern Amber shooter rod thing hard to track down or are they readily available? Secondly, who has switched out the jeep for the movie one? Is it tricky to do? What jeep did you use? Cheers all.

#5995 3 years ago

Just joined the club 2 hours ago.
NIB August of 2019 Build.
Trying to get through the 120 pages here,
Anything important from that build run?

3 games in, love it and need to really read up game play.
20200723_125430 (resized).jpg20200723_125430 (resized).jpg

#5996 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Just joined the club 2 hours ago.
NIB August of 2019 Build.
Trying to get through the 120 pages here,
Anything important from that build run?
3 games in, love it and need to really read up game play.
[quoted image]

Congrats! you picked a great game.

Curious where you bought such an old run (almost a year old) NIB from? I would be a bit concerned on the playfield clear quality from a Pro game from that time-frame. There may also be an improved post that you can request for beneath the upper right flipper as the early one's fell out and caused chipping.

#5997 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Congrats! you picked a great game.
Curious where you bought such an old run (almost a year old) NIB from? I would be a bit concerned on the playfield clear quality from a Pro game from that time-frame. There may also be an improved post that you can request for beneath the upper right flipper as the early one's fell out and caused chipping.

I have IMDN figured I should have Mr Elwins other game

I buy from company down south. He is my fav source for NIB

Clear might be great since its had a year to cure, or could be bad guess I will find out.

I'll check the flipper post deal.

Thanks

#5998 3 years ago

three issues to check for

1. Clear pooling around posts, if you don’t see any- jackpot! Cause you’ve got a better layer or clear than current models

2. The post near the upper flipper can get loose, ask stern for a new one

3. The raptor pit metal switch was improved to a more durable one, ask stern to send it to you

#5999 3 years ago

2 small posts have pooling. these are just above splitter for outlane. low traffic area but will let my distributor know about it. Unless I should start the complaint now I'll take your advice on that.

3rd flipper post is tight 20 games in. but noticed 3rd flipper is slightly down 1/8" or a bit more from alignment hole.

15955397499328692400748145892024 (resized).jpg15955397499328692400748145892024 (resized).jpg20200723_161523 (resized).jpg20200723_161523 (resized).jpg15955397796688258304296812804454 (resized).jpg15955397796688258304296812804454 (resized).jpg15955398375325811533625079137733 (resized).jpg15955398375325811533625079137733 (resized).jpg

#6000 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

2 small posts have pooling. these are just above splitter for outlane. low traffic area but will let my distributor know about it. Unless I should start the complaint now I'll take your advice on that.
3rd flipper post is tight 20 games in. but noticed 3rd flipper is slightly down 1/8" or a bit more from alignment hole.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your 3rd flipper alignment is fine, that's where it's supposed to be. If you find you really can't make the tower shot, then maybe try adjusting it, but I would leave it alone for now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,287 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/120?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.