(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,275 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by JorgesArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 426.
#5601 3 years ago

Welcome to the club! You are going to LOVE this game more and more as you discover features! I especially love the 4-shot super skill shot that awards 75 Mil after only 4 shots! quite satisfying.

Quoted from JellyNeck:

Have almost a week in with my JP pro. I cant be happier with my first NIB purchase. It is so deep and fun. Sorry for being late to the party on gushing about this game but damn it's great.

#5602 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Thanks didn't know about that feature! On the pro, does the ball get locked on the control post when you "capture" a raptor? Am i correct in assuming that the premium/le cant access the control room via the pit? If so, is this just the code on the pro being gimmped, or is their a reason the 2x scoring couldn't be mimicked by locking ball on the control room and hitting the raptor targets?

Only momentarily, no new ball is released in the shooter lane. Once the capture the raptor animation ends it releases the ball and you move on to bashing on the fence.

#5603 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It will hold the ball in the control lane sometimes but it behaves quite differently than how the Premium/LE locks the ball.
Here's the Raptor Tri-ball rule-sheet (Look at the end section on 2X Scoring)
Raptor Tri-Ball (RTB)
Raptor Capture: Complete the Raptor Pen standup targets two times (increasing by one for each subsequent RTB) to light the Raptor Lock. A shot to the dead end lane will instantly count as a completion of all of the targets. The Raptor Lock (Capture) can only be made as a shot to the dead end lane.
Electric Fence Integrity: After a raptor has been captured, additional shots to the enclosure will weaken the fence and start RTB when the integrity is at 0%, with a shot to the dead end lane. The first Raptor Tri-Ball starts with the fence at 50% integrity. The fence integrity decreases more on shots to the dead end lane. The lightning bolt inserts will flash when RTB is ready to start with the final shot.
Worth noting - you can also start Raptor Tri-Ball for free off of a lucky Smart Missile where you select the option and successfully make the shot.
Raptor Tri-Ball is a multi-phase multiball, with rule elements that pay homage to multiballs in older Data East games:
Phase 1 - Raptor Tri-Ball: Shoot the left and right ramps once each for a Raptor Jackpot. The second Jackpot is worth double that of the first. The Jackpot value increases with switch hits (by how much?)
Phase 2 - Raptor Chaos: The CHAOS letters will light. Shoot all the CHAOS shots (not necessarily in order) for Raptor Chaos Jackpots worth 1/5 of the Double Jackpot value.
Phase 3 - Raptor Rampage: Raptor Tri-Ball becomes "Raptor Hex-Ball”! (or “Raptor Quint-Ball”). 3 more balls are now in play, but no more than 6. Super Jackpots are lit on the right ramp and upper loop, with the base value of the Double Jackpot, and are multiplied by the number of balls in play. The second Jackpot, once again, will be worth double the value of the first Jackpot. Get 2x Scoring ready during this phase, and watch your score skyrocket! Collecting either Super Jackpot will also award you with a Fossil for your efforts.
Phase 4 - Victory Laps: After collecting both supers, all shots are lit for Raptor Rampage victory lap jackpots worth the same value as the Raptor Chaos Jackpots, multiplied by # of balls still in play. Each shot unlights when you shoot it, but you can relight them all by shooting the Raptor Pen center target. However, each time you complete them prior to shooting Raptor Pen, the last one awards a Raptor Rampage super jackpot worth the sum of your victory laps collected after your prior Raptor Rampage super.
Raptor Tri-Ball 2x Scoring (PREMIUM / LE ONLY): On the Premium / LE models, hitting all three targets in the Raptor Pen and then making the center lane will temporarily lock a ball and double all Jackpots collected for 15 seconds. Hitting the captive ball will reset the 15 second timer.
RTB progress is not saved between RTB’s, and during each RTB, your progress does not loop back around to Phase 1 after you collect a Phase 4 super.

Just picked up a JP pro the other week and love it. I know some of the basic rules, but where can I find something more in depth list like this one for Raptor multiball?

#5604 3 years ago
Quoted from CookyJar:

Just picked up a JP pro the other week and love it. I know some of the basic rules, but where can I find something more in depth list like this one for Raptor multiball?

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/5644

#5605 3 years ago

If you guys are on Facebook, you need to vote in the Stern Shootout. Believe it or not JP is currently losing to MET. That is totally unacceptable! JP is SUCH a better game!!

#5606 3 years ago
Quoted from jsitaly42:

Thanks, this gives me the best visual for what that endeavor would look like. I will be holding onto my pins because I'm building a quality home arcade blending the pins into it. I am not a horder, but I definitely hold onto things haha.
Was there one central place you did all your mod business with?

You won't hold onto them; he's right, you'll sell it in 6 months....12 months tops

#5607 3 years ago

I know there have been several posts about this previously but I wanted to share my experience with coil stops. I have played over 1000 games on my machine and check the stops for obvious signs of failure which didn’t seem to be the case. Tonight I was fed up with missing the S shot due to weak power and decided to replace the left flipper coil stop and clean the coil sleeve while I was at it. I will include a picture of the old and new coil stop for reference but immediately I could hit the S shot easily. I will replace the other coils stops another night but the right flippers don’t seem to need as much power and aren’t sticking or anything.

6D5F5360-4E9E-4C67-A4FF-DAF03A21AB34 (resized).jpeg6D5F5360-4E9E-4C67-A4FF-DAF03A21AB34 (resized).jpeg
#5608 3 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

If you guys are on Facebook, you need to vote in the Stern Shootout. Believe it or not JP is currently losing to MET. That is totally unacceptable! JP is SUCH a better game!!

I think someone mentioned it was shared to a Metallica fan page

Jurassic Park was winning pretty convincingly before that.

#5609 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

I know there have been several posts about this previously but I wanted to share my experience with coil stops. I have played over 1000 games on my machine and check the stops for obvious signs of failure which didn’t seem to be the case. Tonight I was fed up with missing the S shot due to weak power and decided to replace the left flipper coil stop and clean the coil sleeve while I was at it. I will include a picture of the old and new coil stop for reference but immediately I could hit the S shot easily. I will replace the other coils stops another night but the right flippers don’t seem to need as much power and aren’t sticking or anything.
[quoted image]

On all 3 of mine, the center nub completely detached.

#5610 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

You won't hold onto them; he's right, you'll sell it in 6 months....12 months tops

No way, I'm too sentimental!

#5611 3 years ago

I haven't gotten my game yet. Do you guys think this would make a good mod? How much is nedry in the game?

20200624_132807 (resized).jpg20200624_132807 (resized).jpg
#5612 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I haven't gotten my game yet. Do you guys think this would make a good mod? How much is nedry in the game?
[quoted image]

The Barbasol mode to get really is from flashinstinct

Nedry has a presence in the game for sure, only (human) character from the movie on the playfield. Lot's of sound call outs say his name, has his own outlane, lot's of Nedry love in the game

Sold out already! The bitter person in my thinks a pinball modder bought them all up so they could triple the price, put an L bracket on it and profit... but it is a SDCC exclusive, so it sold out with it's own flipper community and didn't need pinball's help to make a buck.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/MTGVD14R?id=CO-408272913

My third edit: So naturally this is blowing up on EBay, I honestly don't think anyone who bought them from the source had any intention of keeping them, remarkable how many of these are on EBay already. ebay.com link: sch)

#5613 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

The Barbasol mode to get really is from flashinstinct
Nedry has a presence in the game for sure, only (human) character from the movie on the playfield. Lot's of sound call outs say his name, has his own outlane, lot's of Nedry love in the game
Sold out already! The bitter person in my thinks a pinball modder bought them all up so they could triple the price, put an L bracket on it and profit... but it is a SDCC exclusive, so it sold out with it's own flipper community and didn't need pinball's help to make a buck.
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/MTGVD14R?id=CO-408272913
My third edit: So naturally this is blowing up on EBay, I honestly don't think anyone who bought them from the source had any intention of keeping them, remarkable how many of these are on EBay already. ebay.com link)

For what it's worth, I ordered one with the intention of keeping it. They limited it to one per customer.

#5614 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

For what it's worth, I ordered one with the intention of keeping it. They limited it to one per customer.

That is sweet, glad someone got one that plans on keeping it! That really was just the bitter side of me talking... people can do whatever they want with what they buy more power to them.

#5615 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

BOO!
#TeamTower will have you back any time

I’m back on team tower, got better at hitting it more regularly.

#5616 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I’m back on team tower, got better at hitting it more regularly.

Yeah boy!

Aside from being a super fun shot, it's also important.
15 Towers qualifies a Control Room mode. This is usually the one I have left to qualify Invalid.
25 gets you a fossil.
Need it for the 6 way combo which also gets you a fossil
And, again it's super fun.

#TeamTower!

#5617 3 years ago

Finally fixed my raptor cage gate. A few tooth picks did do the trick, shifted it ever so slightly so its now centered. It still rubs against the inside edge of the play field, only when it goes up, but its so light, I doubt it will cause any issues
Thanks guys

#5618 3 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Local Jeep dealer has a JP themed Gladiator that looks straight off the pin. George Gomez was onto something...LOL[quoted image]

this looks great

#5619 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I think I read that many came with green, but the suggestion was to switch to orange. Not sure if production switched at some point? Mine was changed to orange and is 100% or very close to it.
My problem is the auto plunge. I am no stranger to adjusting auto plungers as I have fought that battle with many machines successfully, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get JP consistent. It will be perfect 10 times in a row, and then I'll get a nasty weak rattle...3 more good smooth and strong, another nasty weak rattle, etc. Tried much fork bending, tried the washer(s) under the left side of the plunger lane rail trick, tried adjusting the strength settings way up and way down, made sure the mech is tight and solid, etc. Always the same thing...about 75% super smooth, 25% total crap with no apparent reason. It's maddening. If anyone has additional ideas, I'm all ears.

Necro-bumping an old post of mine to see if anyone has battled the autoplunge lately and won. Mine is driving me up a wall. I was running with two washers under the left rail for quite awhile. Tried a third, no difference. Tried one, no difference. Tried zero, no difference. Have tried adjusting the power way up and way down, and everything in between, no difference. It is still 75% super smooth, 25% random weak, bouncing garbage. If it was consistent, I could fight it. But there is just no consistency at all. When it does make it, it is with authority...it isn't like it's barely making it. It's solid and "perfect" when it goes...not on the edge of not working. Sometimes it will go 3-4 games with no issue, then one game where every other launch fails. It's infuriating. The ball seems to be settling in to a rest every time before firing, so I do not think that is it. Nothing seems loose other than a bit of typical slop in the autoplunge mechanism. The manual plunger is still almost perfect, only failing super-rarely, which I can live with, so I do think think there is a lane alignment issue. The autoplunger forks are centered and the ball rests on both of them equally. Like I said...not my first Stern autoplunge rodeo, but definitely my most frustrating one!

This is slowly turning into one of those issues that is going to eat away at me until I either solve it or sell the machine. I just can't accept that this is as good as it gets. I've tried every trick I've seen in this (and other similar) thread, but if anyone has any ideas, I am all ears!

#5620 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Necro-bumping an old post of mine to see if anyone has battled the autoplunge lately and won. Mine is driving me up a wall. I was running with two washers under the left rail for quite awhile. Tried a third, no difference. Tried one, no difference. Tried zero, no difference. Have tried adjusting the power way up and way down, and everything in between, no difference. It is still 75% super smooth, 25% random weak, bouncing garbage. If it was consistent, I could fight it. But there is just no consistency at all. When it does make it, it is with authority...it isn't like it's barely making it. It's solid and "perfect" when it goes...not on the edge of not working. Sometimes it will go 3-4 games with no issue, then one game where every other launch fails. It's infuriating. The ball seems to be settling in to a rest every time before firing, so I do not think that is it. Nothing seems loose other than a bit of typical slop in the autoplunge mechanism. The manual plunger is still almost perfect, only failing super-rarely, which I can live with, so I do think think there is a lane alignment issue. The autoplunger forks are centered and the ball rests on both of them equally. Like I said...not my first Stern autoplunge rodeo, but definitely my most frustrating one!
This is slowly turning into one of those issues that is going to eat away at me until I either solve it or sell the machine. I just can't accept that this is as good as it gets. I've tried every trick I've seen in this (and other similar) thread, but if anyone has any ideas, I am all ears!

Check the autoplunge power setting. I turned mine up. On a similar note mine came with a green spring and it's supposed to be an orange spring.

#5621 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Check the autoplunge power setting. I turned mine up. On a similar note mine came with a green spring and it's supposed to be an orange spring.

Yup. Turned it all the way to max. All the way down to where it would barely make it. And everything in between. No significant change to the percentage that fails. Lower setting seems slightly happier, but not by much.

#5622 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yup. Turned it all the way to max. All the way down to where it would barely make it. And everything in between. No significant change to the percentage that fails. Lower setting seems slightly happier, but not by much.

I have been experiencing the same frustration and found that after waxing the playfield and installing new balls, the number of successful auto-plunges increased. I also had better success with shots from the left flipper. Last week I put some extra focus on waxing and polishing the horseshoe ramp and shooter lane. I am not at 100% but it really helped! After doing this I had to turn the power back down on the auto-plunge.

#5623 3 years ago

Just finished my first mods. The lit T-Rex and Barbasol can are from Mezel. I did a bit of a mod to their mod by eliminating the grey spacers that previously held up plastic -56. It turns out that those machine screws are 6-32, which happens to be the same as outlet and switch covers. I had some black ones left over from my basement project, and now they disappear into the background. (Photo for comparison below)

The helicopter is from Modfather. I did some tinkering here too with plastics and hardware. It is just the right size, and goes very good with the game. It appears that it is just a Matchbox style toy with a simple bracket attached. I searched for a similar toy to no avail.

My topper finally arrives on Saturday!

20200625_133759 (resized).jpg20200625_133759 (resized).jpg20200625_133630 (resized).jpg20200625_133630 (resized).jpg20200625_160215 (resized).jpg20200625_160215 (resized).jpg20200625_160254 (resized).jpg20200625_160254 (resized).jpg20200625_160034 (resized).jpg20200625_160034 (resized).jpg
#5624 3 years ago

yeah, doing a couple mods can be exciting. i just did the spinning helo blades from lermods on my pro. just a little thing like that can make a big difference.

#5625 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

The helicopter is from Modfather. I did some tinkering here too with plastics and hardware. It is just the right size, and goes very good with the game. It appears that it is just a Matchbox style toy with a simple bracket attached. I searched for a similar toy to no avail.

Yep, just a matchbox toy.
ebay.com link: Matchbox Jurassic World Dei cast 2 Pack Helicopter Maule Hauler Truck Car New

#5626 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Just finished my first mods. The lit T-Rex and Barbasol can are from Mezel. I did a bit of a mod to their mod by eliminating the grey spacers that previously held up plastic -56. It turns out that those machine screws are 6-32, which happens to be the same as outlet and switch covers. I had some black ones left over from my basement project, and now they disappear into the background. (Photo for comparison below)
My topper finally arrives on Saturday!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you mount the chopper? Separate the body?

#5627 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

How did you mount the chopper? Separate the body?

It came with a small bracket that is screwed to the bottom of the toy.

20200625_204409 (resized).jpg20200625_204409 (resized).jpg
#5628 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

It came with a small bracket that is screwed to the bottom of the toy.

I have the same copter (bought it myself for like 1/8th of the non-LED Modfather price ). I mounted mine in the same place but sitting on the plastic so the ball spins the blades on the way through. Looks and works great!

#5629 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

It came with a small bracket that is screwed to the bottom of the toy. [quoted image]

Awesome.

#5630 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,

New member. Set mine up today. Can't wait to mod it out.

IMG_20200625_105653568.jpgIMG_20200625_105653568.jpg
#5631 3 years ago

i'm still stuned to see people wasting more time modding their pins than playing them... !?

this said friendly of course
and OK, its also part of this hobby...

#5632 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i'm still stuned to see people wasting more time modding their pins than playing them... !?

I've had my parts for months, as I didn't want to cut into play time! I waited until it was time for a wax.

#5633 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

my wife says it's like a doll house and she's excited to get more crap for me to put in it. she just loves that she's made it look nicer. besides, I like it all too.

as for modding the NIB pin, mine is falling apart anyway. I literally keep finding screws / spaces sliding down the playfield. this 1 was from the t-rex ramp. I need to get in there & tighten everything anyway so what better time to do it than when I'm installing protectors, & other crap.
2020-06-25 21.36.19 (resized).jpg2020-06-25 21.36.19 (resized).jpg

#5634 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

my wife says it's like a doll house and she's excited to get more crap for me to put in it. she just loves that she's made it look nicer. besides, I like it all too.
as for modding the NIB pin, mine is falling apart anyway. I literally keep finding screws / spaces sliding down the playfield. I need to get in there & tighten everything anyway so what better time to do it than when I'm installing protectors, & other crap.

A doll house! That is hilarious.

I was planning on a wax this week anyway, but what threw me over the edge was a machine screw and spacer sliding down the playfield. It was the right hand side of the T-Rex ramp. I checked all other screws while I had things apart: nothing else seemed loose. A few games with the glass off to test things highlights how much stress and vibration a pin goes through on every game. In a way, it reminds me of working on helicopters: a machine that is constantly trying to shake itself apart.

#5635 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

A doll house! That is hilarious.
I was planning on a wax this week anyway, but what threw me over the edge was a machine screw and spacer sliding down the playfield. It was the right hand side of the T-Rex ramp. I checked all other screws while I had things apart: nothing else seemed loose. A few games with the glass off to test things highlights how much stress and vibration a pin goes through on every game. In a way, it reminds me of working on helicopters: a machine that is constantly trying to shake itself apart.

A lot of vibration in shipping as well...

#5636 3 years ago

Anyone happen to have a JP Premium translight they wanna sell or trade?

Thanks,
RC

#5637 3 years ago

Did I wear these yesterday? STDMSTDM

Absolutely!

Why? Two reasons:

1. I'm a loser
2. Because...

LIFELIFE

FINDSFINDS

AA

WAYWAY

I'm in the MF-ing club!!

#5638 3 years ago

Never thought I'd upvote a photo of dirty underwear but here we are. Congrats!

#5639 3 years ago

Anyone get their hands on the Stern Amber shooter rod recently? Any distros sending them out? I really want this mod, like most others...

#5640 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Never thought I'd upvote a photo of dirty underwear but here we are. Congrats!

We don't know each other, but it hurts me that you'd assume I'd post dirty underwear pix.

#5641 3 years ago

You said yesterday!

#5642 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

You said yesterday!

That's fair.

At least I didn't d*#k pic the thread.

#5643 3 years ago

Do you think another code update would come?

#5644 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I was hoping they'd find a way to integrate the lockdown bar button just a little more.

#5645 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I was hoping they'd find a way to integrate the lockdown bar button just a little more.

KME is on record as saying he doesn’t like lock bar buttons and scoops...so probably not likely.

#5646 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Almost certainly. Still a couple bugs that I assume KME & team would like to fix.

#5647 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Almost certainly. Still a couple bugs that I assume KME & team would like to fix.

INLANE POST NOT STAYING UP FOR SMART MISSILE WHEN T-REX MB STARTS!!!! I mean, um, not that it's been irritating me lately or anything... you know, fix it or not, whatever... I don't care... BUT FIX IT!!!

#5648 3 years ago

I'd take a skippable T-Rex animation when T-Rex multi-ball starts on a Pro if anyone's listening. Only time you can skip is if you've got a paddock starting at the same time I believe.

Oh... well my impatience is showing, skippable Control Room animations would be nice, I'm selecting Virus Attack, you let me select it before the animation comes up so drop that post and let's get to it!

#5649 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

A couple bugs and hopefully they bring shared progress co-op! One can hope!

#5650 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

A couple bugs and hopefully they bring shared progress co-op! One can hope!

That would be great! Co-op should be on all games.

Do any pinball machines have something similar to an arcade game "continue" button where you can start your next game at the spot you progressed to in the game that just ended? Maybe with a 10-second window to push the button to continue? My STTNG has a "To Be Continued" button that I think is supposed to work like that but I haven't figured out how it's supposed to work. Seems like having a co-op and/or continue function on a game would be great to give a player like me a chance to make it through and see everything in the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12,999.99
$ 16.00
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/113?hl=manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.