(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,259 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by ChrisBardon
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 426.
#5551 3 years ago
Quoted from WedgeTheJedi:

$30 Jurassic Park Pro Velociraptor replacement with no wiring or additional modifications.
I know there are other mods out there that are around $45 to replace the plastic art Velociraptor with a figure on the Pro model. But that raptor is Blue from Jurassic World... Not Jurassic Park. I did some looking online and happened to find a great alternative for only $30 by using the Jurassic Park Amber Collection Velociraptor figure. It is a lot bigger than I would like, but it fits well into the machine and best of all, no modification is needed to make it work other than remove the default raptor plastic that is there.
The base that comes with the Amber collection figure actually fits great between the plastics and holds the figure in place. Best of all, the amber is transparent so when the flasher behind the raptor figure flashes it now lights up in an amber glow and illuminates the raptor from below.
Overall this was a very easy install, is true to the Jurassic Park skin coloring of the raptors, figure is posable however you want, and it was only $30. Here are some pictures from when I put it in. Also you can see the JP Matchbox cars I put in as well since I had those lying around.
In a few weeks the Amber collection will have a Dilophosaurus which comes with an East Dock sign... so if that is also around $30 that would be a great way to give the Dilo some love more than just the spinner art on the playfield and the East Dock sign into the machine as well. But the install I'm sure on those will be more involved to secure them depending on where they will fit.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I thought I was the only one that had bought the green matchbox Explorer for my JP . I installed mine over the air ball protector plastic at the front of the left ramp in front of the T-Rex.

#5552 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I thought I was the only one that had bought the green matchbox Explorer for my JP . I installed mine over the air ball protector plastic at the front of the left ramp in front of the T-Rex.

I have the "crushed" explorer under/behind the Rex.

#5553 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I have the "crushed" explorer under/behind the Rex.

That's fun! Is that a produced product, or did you do the crushing effects yourself?

#5554 3 years ago

Does code have to be on 1.0 for topper to spot letters?

#5555 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Does code have to be on 1.0 for topper to spot letters?

Latest code is 1.01
Why wouldn't you be running it?

#5556 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Latest code is 1.01

I will now. Been playing Elvira and STH

On .98 installed topper. So topper code is in update.

#5557 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I will now. Been playing Elvira and STH
On .98 installed topper. So topper code is in update.

Show us the goats!

#5558 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

That's fun! Is that a produced product, or did you do the crushing effects yourself?

It's a licensed matchbox car. I'll try to post a pic later.

#5559 3 years ago

Have almost a week in with my JP pro. I cant be happier with my first NIB purchase. It is so deep and fun. Sorry for being late to the party on gushing about this game but damn it's great.

#5560 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

15927017627673075978758713476844 (resized).jpg15927017627673075978758713476844 (resized).jpg20200620_200833 (resized).jpg20200620_200833 (resized).jpg
#5561 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Latest code is 1.01

There's one good reason I can think of, I just downgraded to be able to run the custom audio package by timlah79. I'm sure that will be a showstopper once my topper arrives in like August unfort, unless they miraculously get Pinball Browser working with the newer code by then.

#5562 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Fits wonderfully! Thank you for the pics and the idea! I may need to add that to the list of mods for when my premium arrives

#5563 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

There's one good reason I can think of, I just downgraded to be able to run the custom audio package by timlah79. I'm sure that will be a showstopper once my topper arrives in like August unfort, unless they miraculously get Pinball Browser working with the newer code by then.

So what is the difference between 1.0 and 1.01? My premium came Monday with 1.0 installed. I updated it yesterday to 1.01 and pkayed a bit last night. I didn't notice any difference.

#5564 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So what is the difference between 1.0 and 1.01? My premium came Monday with 1.0 installed. I updated it yesterday to 1.01 and pkayed a bit last night. I didn't notice any difference.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Jurassic_Park-1_01_0-README_LE.txt

#5565 3 years ago

Just a question for the strategy players here:

Do you always go for the combo:
control room mode + running paddock + chaos multiball?

I'm asking because I do not know the game in detail yet but noticed you can really rack up points with the first combo

I had a 1B single ball only doing that first combo, got a lot of points from amber pops, amber slings, amber targets, ..

Deeper in the game do you strange strategies (for example paddocks towards king of the island, trex modes) for further scoring, collecting fossiles, etc..?

#5566 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Just a question for the strategy players here:
Do you always go for the combo:
control room mode + running paddock + chaos multiball?
I'm asking because I do not know the game in detail yet but noticed you can really rack up points with the first combo
I had a 1B single ball only doing that first combo, got a lot of points from amber pops, amber slings, amber targets, ..
Deeper in the game do you strange strategies (for example paddocks towards king of the island, trex modes) for further scoring, collecting fossiles, etc..?

Raptor multi-ball can be huge points when stacked and played well.

#5567 3 years ago

I started off that way but I'm finding rescue streaks to be just to important to risk losing in a MB so have actually tried to not stack in a paddock with any of them. I do like to stack the 2nd and 3rd control room modes with a MB. The first one (I don't remember their names so just talking in order on the screen) I haven't had much success with stacking since it requires you to hit the control room every other shot. MB and the T-Rex modes seems pretty valuable as well.

#5568 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I had a 1B single ball only doing that first combo, got a lot of points from amber pops, amber slings, amber targets,

If you got a billion with only amber modes, chaos, and one control room, you might have older code with the amber slings bug.

#5569 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I started off that way but I'm finding rescue streaks to be just to important to risk losing in a MB so have actually tried to not stack in a paddock with any of them. I do like to stack the 2nd and 3rd control room modes with a MB. The first one (I don't remember their names so just talking in order on the screen) I haven't had much success with stacking since it requires you to hit the control room every other shot. MB and the T-Rex modes seems pretty valuable as well.

But the streak only awards points. Good, but nowhere near enough to warrant missing out on points available elsewhere. Getting the max streak of 53 rescues only awards 31.7 mil for the last capture.

The control room modes, can be played in any order you choose.
The 3 are:
Virus Attack
Alternate between lit shot and control room
System Boot (my favourite)
Make 3 x 2 combos, before finishing off at control room
Restore Power
Spinner to start then hit all shots.

All worth well over 100mil for completing before double playfield is taken in to account - also award you fossils.

#5570 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Getting the max streak of 53 rescues only awards 31.7 mil for the last capture.

Yeah, but how much for all 53 total?

#5571 3 years ago

53 rescues X 3 - added every bonus count.

#5572 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

But the streak only awards points. Good, but nowhere near enough to warrant missing out on points available elsewhere.

You're going to sacrifice lives for points?! Come on man, rescue the people!

#5573 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah, but how much for all 53 total?

853.3 mil

#5574 3 years ago

One thing to keep in mind is after 6 rescues the Extra Ball is lit. Extra balls are important for me There are other extra balls but I think that's the easiest way to get one.

#5575 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

But the streak only awards points. Good, but nowhere near enough to warrant missing out on points available elsewhere. Getting the max streak of 53 rescues only awards 31.7 mil for the last capture.
The control room modes, can be played in any order you choose.
The 3 are:
Virus Attack
Alternate between lit shot and control room
System Boot (my favourite)
Make 3 x 2 combos, before finishing off at control room
Restore Power
Spinner to start then hit all shots.
All worth well over 100mil for completing before double playfield is taken in to account - also award you fossils.

Yes, I'm aware you can play the control room in any order thus I try to stack the 2nd and/or 3rd (again not order of play but order on the screen as I don't remember their names) with a MB. The first one is really hard to complete if you have more than one ball in plays since you need to hit the control room every other shot.

There is a lot more value in streaks than just the points (additional awards, increased scores in wizard mode, etc). For me I prefer to keep my streaks going as the point values are better the longer you keep them going and I find it is a lot easier to focus on MB jackpots or Paddocks when they are separated. Really hard to hit specific shots with 3 balls, or more, in play to be successful in the Paddock and it's hard to focus on MB jackpots when you are trying to rescue people and capture a dinosaur.

Let's also not forget the good points that come from perfect Paddocks.

#5576 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

One thing to keep in mind is after 6 rescues the Extra Ball is lit. Extra balls are important for me There are other extra balls but I think that's the easiest way to get one.

What are all the ways to light extra ball? Can it be lit more than 1 time in the same game?

#5577 3 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

What are all the ways to light extra ball? Can it be lit more than 1 time in the same game?

"Extra Ball(s)

Five Extra Balls can be collected in this game, through the following methods:

Collecting 6 Rescues lights it at the right ramp

Successfully capturing the T-Rex instantly awards an Extra Ball

Smart Missile might instantly award an Extra Ball

Completing Fossil Set 2 instantly awards an Extra Ball

The fifth Super Supply Drop is an Extra Ball

Collect lit EB at the R ramp (light on sign above R ramp). If EB’s set to points, they score 15M (which can be doubled)."

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/

#5578 3 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

Yes.

Edit - Looks ectobar beat me to it.

#5579 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

"Extra Ball(s)
Five Extra Balls can be collected in this game, through the following methods:
Collecting 6 Rescues lights it at the right ramp
Successfully capturing the T-Rex instantly awards an Extra Ball
Smart Missile might instantly award an Extra Ball
Completing Fossil Set 2 instantly awards an Extra Ball
The fifth Super Supply Drop is an Extra Ball
Collect lit EB at the R ramp (light on sign above R ramp). If EB’s set to points, they score 15M (which can be doubled)."
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/

After reading your post I realized that I don't think replays have awarded extra balls on my machine. I just scrolled through the menu settings and saw it's set to "Auto (Factory Default)". I just changed it to "Dynamic" but won't have a chance to play it for awhile this evening. Will the Dynamic setting award a ball?

#5580 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

After reading your post I realized that I don't think replays have awarded extra balls on my machine. I just scrolled through the menu settings and saw it's set to "Auto (Factory Default)". I just changed it to "Dynamic" but won't have a chance to play it for awhile this evening. Will the Dynamic setting award a ball?

Nope.

Standard Adjustment #3: Needs to be set to Extra Ball

The Auto/Dynamic affects the point threshold of when you earn the replay, or eb if you have it set.

#5581 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Nope.
Standard Adjustment #3: Needs to be set to Extra Ball
The Auto/Dynamic affects the point threshold of when you earn the replay, or eb if you have it set.

Thanks. I just adjusted my replay to extra ball. I need all the help I can get. I’m not scoring nearly as high as the rest of the JP owners and I absolutely love this game. I haven’t touched my Maiden in about a week.

Can you clarify the missle might award it? You mean no matter what you select for the missle award, there is a chance you could also light extra ball?

Appreciate all the info!

#5582 3 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

Can you clarify the missle might award it? You mean no matter what you select for the missle award, there is a chance you could also light extra ball?

No, you have to select it and then make the shot. EB usually shows up in the 3rd option slot.

You should get in the habit of quickly cycling through the Smart Missle options once so you can see what your choices are.

#5583 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

No, you have to select it and then make the shot. EB usually shows up in the 3rd option slot.
You should get in the habit of quickly cycling through the Smart Missle options once so you can see what your choices are.

It has to be the 4th option. I have never seen it.

#5584 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

The missle shot is so hard either way. I never count on claiming the award. I think I have hit it all of two times in 3 months of ownership. I absolutely love this game. The challenge keeps me coming back. I think this is the best game I have ever played.

#5585 3 years ago

From Tilt:

Smart Missile:
When the left inlane is lit for “Smart Missile”, the inlane up-post (ala Cactus Canyon) will hold the ball and call for a shot to the pops standup target. Once the Smart Missile is activated, you will have 3 seconds to choose what you want the Smart Missile to award using the action button to cycle through the awards; the award chosen when the timer goes to 0 will be given for a successful shot to the target, in addition to 10 million (+5m) for each successful Smart Missile launch. There are six possible choices, shown on the display in this order:

Choice 1

If Chaos Multiball is active or lit - Super Supply Drop - Awards the next item in the Super Supply Drop sequence.

Otherwise - Complete CHAOS - Awards five CHAOS letters, wrapping back to where your current lit letter was, and if it’s the CHAOS completion that starts multiball, it will also start (if it’s able to).

Choice 2

If you’re in a Paddock - Clear Paddock - captures the current dino and collects all remaining rescues for the paddock, adding them to both your rescue total and rescue streak.
Otherwise - Super Combos - Combos score 5x for the remainder of the ball.

Choices 3 and 4 - Two different awards from the following options, with the last two not available until some of the earlier options have been collected:

Rescues - +5 Rescues at first; collecting it can add +10 Rescues to the award pool. May not be a bad first option if you’re good at the Smart Missile shot, considering the +5 automatically relights it.

Raptor Multiball - Immediately starts Raptor Tri-Ball. This also counts as having gone through the regular sequence of lighting it, meaning you’ll start over at the next difficulty for the next RTB.

Extra Ball - Immediately awards an extra ball.Fossil - Spots a “wildcard” Fossil.

Super Escape - For the remainder of the ball, “Lite Escape” no longer needs to be qualified using the pops switch (ie, “Lite Escape” will always be flashing if “Escape” is not lit.)

Choice 5 -

During any Multiball and / or mode (Control Room / T-Rex) - 25 Million - I dunno… 

Otherwise - Invalid?? - Starts Invalid Frenzy immediately, without having to qualify and play all four Control Room modes. Scoring is the same as in the normal Invalid Frenzy and you can still enter your initials by getting a high enough score during this mode. Invalid Frenzy can only be chosen once per game; afterwards, it becomes 25 million. This option is disabled during competitive play. If Chaos Multiball is lit at the target, you can stack the two with a successful shot.

Choice 6 - Abort - selecting this award will deactivate the Smart Missile; you can relight it with two shots to the Truck.

#5586 3 years ago

for beginners its best to press 3 times at the smart missile, there should be the raptor multiball and if not the EB is right in the same spot.

#5587 3 years ago

I'm getting a premium. Are there any vital settings, protectors, or things to check for that you guys would recommend?

#5588 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I'm getting a premium. Are there any vital settings, protectors, or things to check for that you guys would recommend?

Fingertip protectors! You will be hitting the start button over and over again. Wax for your balls.... Because the shots are tight!

#5590 3 years ago

Odin spinning in his grave.

#5591 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Odin spinning in his grave.

and pretty angry someone buried him alive

#5592 3 years ago

I’m wondering if some who have played both the pro/premium versions could share thoughts on the raptor pit specifically.

Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to play either game, but from watching video it seems like they play a little different.

The pro has a cool rattle and release though the control room which I could see being more unique/satisfying than the bashing of the premium.

Thoughts? Anyone actually prefer the pro raptor pit?

#5593 3 years ago

The premium is easier to start Raptor since you don't have to be totally accurate with your shots into the pen. I do enjoy a rising target bank a la AFM and Spidey, etc, however, I don't think you'll feel cheated if you go with a Pro on JP. I prefer most Pros over Premiums due to maintenance issues. Iron Maidens unique, but troublesome newton balls, for instance.

#5594 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

The premium is easier to start Raptor since you don't have to be totally accurate with your shots into the pen. I do enjoy a rising target bank a la AFM and Spidey, etc, however, I don't think you'll feel cheated if you go with a Pro on JP. I prefer most Pros over Premiums due to maintenance issues. Iron Maidens unique, but troublesome newton balls, for instance.

Thanks for the reply, I'm not really in the market (yet) more just genuinely curious what people think. As an outside observer, it seems possible to me that Keith's original design for the Pit was the pro, it just seems to fit his style more, and at least from the videos, to play/feel better.

#5595 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I’m wondering if some who have played both the pro/premium versions could share thoughts on the raptor pit specifically.
Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to play either game, but from watching video it seems like they play a little different.
The pro has a cool rattle and release though the control room which I could see being more unique/satisfying than the bashing of the premium.
Thoughts? Anyone actually prefer the pro raptor pit?

Most of my experience is with a Pro, but I just bought a Premium and have owned it for about 10 days now. I vastly prefer the Raptor pit on the Premium. It's just much more engaging and the Raptor MB rules are designed much better around the Premium/LE model where it locks a ball and enables 2X scoring which isn't available on the Pro. You can play "dirty-pool" with the locked ball to extend the timers. I was on the fence and actually had a Pro ordered at one time, but I ended up changing my order to a Premium and don't regret it one bit! Between the T-Rex and improved Raptor Pit it's well worth it. Plus the Premium also has an awesome custom soundtrack available from Timlaw79 (a Pinsider here) that really adds to the game's immersiveness.

#5596 3 years ago

What does it mean if an opto isn't reading the ball but "fires" randomly while hitting the flipper? My O shot is not working at all.

#5597 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Most of my experience is with a Pro, but I just bought a Premium and have owned it for about 10 days now. I vastly prefer the Raptor pit on the Premium. It's just much more engaging and the Raptor MB rules are designed much better around the Premium/LE model where it locks a ball and enables 2X scoring which isn't available on the Pro. You can play "dirty-pool" with the locked ball to extend the timers. I was on the fence and actually had a Pro ordered at one time, but I ended up changing my order to a Premium and don't regret it one bit! Between the T-Rex and improved Raptor Pit it's well worth it. Plus the Premium also has an awesome custom soundtrack available from Timlaw79 (a Pinsider here) that really adds to the game's immersiveness.

Gotcha thanks, I thought the pro mimicked the locked ball by using the control room post- I guess thats not the case?

#5598 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Gotcha thanks, I thought the pro mimicked the locked ball by using the control room post- I guess thats not the case?

It will hold the ball in the control lane sometimes but it behaves quite differently than how the Premium/LE locks the ball.

Here's the Raptor Tri-ball rule-sheet (Look at the end section on 2X Scoring)

Raptor Tri-Ball (RTB)

Raptor Capture: Complete the Raptor Pen standup targets two times (increasing by one for each subsequent RTB) to light the Raptor Lock. A shot to the dead end lane will instantly count as a completion of all of the targets. The Raptor Lock (Capture) can only be made as a shot to the dead end lane.

Electric Fence Integrity: After a raptor has been captured, additional shots to the enclosure will weaken the fence and start RTB when the integrity is at 0%, with a shot to the dead end lane. The first Raptor Tri-Ball starts with the fence at 50% integrity. The fence integrity decreases more on shots to the dead end lane. The lightning bolt inserts will flash when RTB is ready to start with the final shot.

Worth noting - you can also start Raptor Tri-Ball for free off of a lucky Smart Missile where you select the option and successfully make the shot.

Raptor Tri-Ball is a multi-phase multiball, with rule elements that pay homage to multiballs in older Data East games:

Phase 1 - Raptor Tri-Ball: Shoot the left and right ramps once each for a Raptor Jackpot. The second Jackpot is worth double that of the first. The Jackpot value increases with switch hits (by how much?)

Phase 2 - Raptor Chaos: The CHAOS letters will light. Shoot all the CHAOS shots (not necessarily in order) for Raptor Chaos Jackpots worth 1/5 of the Double Jackpot value.

Phase 3 - Raptor Rampage: Raptor Tri-Ball becomes "Raptor Hex-Ball”! (or “Raptor Quint-Ball”). 3 more balls are now in play, but no more than 6. Super Jackpots are lit on the right ramp and upper loop, with the base value of the Double Jackpot, and are multiplied by the number of balls in play. The second Jackpot, once again, will be worth double the value of the first Jackpot. Get 2x Scoring ready during this phase, and watch your score skyrocket! Collecting either Super Jackpot will also award you with a Fossil for your efforts.

Phase 4 - Victory Laps: After collecting both supers, all shots are lit for Raptor Rampage victory lap jackpots worth the same value as the Raptor Chaos Jackpots, multiplied by # of balls still in play. Each shot unlights when you shoot it, but you can relight them all by shooting the Raptor Pen center target. However, each time you complete them prior to shooting Raptor Pen, the last one awards a Raptor Rampage super jackpot worth the sum of your victory laps collected after your prior Raptor Rampage super.

Raptor Tri-Ball 2x Scoring (PREMIUM / LE ONLY): On the Premium / LE models, hitting all three targets in the Raptor Pen and then making the center lane will temporarily lock a ball and double all Jackpots collected for 15 seconds. Hitting the captive ball will reset the 15 second timer.

RTB progress is not saved between RTB’s, and during each RTB, your progress does not loop back around to Phase 1 after you collect a Phase 4 super.

#5599 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It will hold the ball in the control lane sometimes but it behaves quite differently than how the Premium/LE locks the ball.
Here's the Raptor Tri-ball rule-sheet (Look at the end section on 2X Scoring)
Raptor Tri-Ball (RTB)
Raptor Capture: Complete the Raptor Pen standup targets two times (increasing by one for each subsequent RTB) to light the Raptor Lock. A shot to the dead end lane will instantly count as a completion of all of the targets. The Raptor Lock (Capture) can only be made as a shot to the dead end lane.
Electric Fence Integrity: After a raptor has been captured, additional shots to the enclosure will weaken the fence and start RTB when the integrity is at 0%, with a shot to the dead end lane. The first Raptor Tri-Ball starts with the fence at 50% integrity. The fence integrity decreases more on shots to the dead end lane. The lightning bolt inserts will flash when RTB is ready to start with the final shot.
Worth noting - you can also start Raptor Tri-Ball for free off of a lucky Smart Missile where you select the option and successfully make the shot.
Raptor Tri-Ball is a multi-phase multiball, with rule elements that pay homage to multiballs in older Data East games:
Phase 1 - Raptor Tri-Ball: Shoot the left and right ramps once each for a Raptor Jackpot. The second Jackpot is worth double that of the first. The Jackpot value increases with switch hits (by how much?)
Phase 2 - Raptor Chaos: The CHAOS letters will light. Shoot all the CHAOS shots (not necessarily in order) for Raptor Chaos Jackpots worth 1/5 of the Double Jackpot value.
Phase 3 - Raptor Rampage: Raptor Tri-Ball becomes "Raptor Hex-Ball”! (or “Raptor Quint-Ball”). 3 more balls are now in play, but no more than 6. Super Jackpots are lit on the right ramp and upper loop, with the base value of the Double Jackpot, and are multiplied by the number of balls in play. The second Jackpot, once again, will be worth double the value of the first Jackpot. Get 2x Scoring ready during this phase, and watch your score skyrocket! Collecting either Super Jackpot will also award you with a Fossil for your efforts.
Phase 4 - Victory Laps: After collecting both supers, all shots are lit for Raptor Rampage victory lap jackpots worth the same value as the Raptor Chaos Jackpots, multiplied by # of balls still in play. Each shot unlights when you shoot it, but you can relight them all by shooting the Raptor Pen center target. However, each time you complete them prior to shooting Raptor Pen, the last one awards a Raptor Rampage super jackpot worth the sum of your victory laps collected after your prior Raptor Rampage super.
Raptor Tri-Ball 2x Scoring (PREMIUM / LE ONLY): On the Premium / LE models, hitting all three targets in the Raptor Pen and then making the center lane will temporarily lock a ball and double all Jackpots collected for 15 seconds. Hitting the captive ball will reset the 15 second timer.
RTB progress is not saved between RTB’s, and during each RTB, your progress does not loop back around to Phase 1 after you collect a Phase 4 super.

Thanks didn't know about that feature! On the pro, does the ball get locked on the control post when you "capture" a raptor? Am i correct in assuming that the premium/le cant access the control room via the pit? If so, is this just the code on the pro being gimmped, or is their a reason the 2x scoring couldn't be mimicked by locking ball on the control room and hitting the raptor targets?

#5600 3 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.99
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 16.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/112?hl=utesichiban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.