(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,284 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by JorgesArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 426.
#5251 3 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Ordered some plastic palm trees off of amazon. What is the best way to mount them around the game? Is there a specific plastic connector I can order off Amazon that connects to the tapered end of the tree trunks and easily mounts to existing game screws? Or maybe an adhesive backing that allows these to stand in areas without screw holes. Thanks in advance for the assist!
[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1232-pinball-stuff/03180-jurassic-park-diy-palm-tree-mounting-brackets

Looks like these are sold out but you can message him and see if he will make some for you.

#5252 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1232-pinball-stuff/03180-jurassic-park-diy-palm-tree-mounting-brackets
Looks like these are sold out but you can message him and see if he will make some for you.

Well add that to the list of great ideas I wish I had seen earlier, lol.

#5253 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

[quoted image]

That raptor toy is awesome!

#5254 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Probably it’s 2 separate issues. For the flipper, try reducing the flipper power setting.
There are several possible things to adjust for the auto launcher. First thing I’d check on the launcher is if the both sides of the fork are touching the ball when it’s sitting in the shooting lane. If only one side is touching, it could cause the ball to be a bit off line going to the ramp.

Hey EaglePin, I'm also getting rejects on launching from the Helicopter half pipe ramp (probably 1 out of 8 rejects). Rejects appear to be from a miss aligned shot causing a rattle and loss of power on entry. You mention "both sides of the fork"? above, could you elaborate on this for a noob!

I see at the end of my shooter lane that there is a thin piece of metal that runs on the inside right that bends away towards the end of the lane. Should this be flush with the side, or should there be another one on the left side to balance this out and make the ball travel straight?

#5255 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I certainly have. Not so much because of the launch though. My Tower ramp is still brick city. I've staring to avoid it except on the skill shot, which is kind of making me sad. I initially had my game at about 7.1° I'm currently down to about 6.8° and that has definitely made the tower slightly better to hit, but it's still a bear (or a raptor ). Probably going to get it down to 6.5° soon.
Anyway, there has been basically no difference in the launch rejects along the journey. I've also primarily been using the center button, which while definitely more consistent, still gets some rejects. People have mentioned adjusting the U ramps, but I gave them both a decent look and it's not really apparent how I could adjust either of them. Would definitely appreciate some insight from anyone who has adjusted them.

Hey Ectobar, I'd be keen to hear how you're getting on with your pitch after a few months play?

I'm also seeing a lot of people saying that the pitch for this game should be at 7°. I own a Pro model and my Manual clearly says that the Pin should be set at 6.5°, with the option of a steeper incline for more challenging play.

I had set my machine to 7°, until I gave it a fresh coat of wax and replaced the coil stops! Now it is playing crazy fast and causing issues with balls jumping off the T-Rex lane, airballs and clanking around the orbit, not to mention instadeath rebounds from most posts! I accept that some of these issues are due to inexperienced play =) (Could one of you kind gentlemen also point me at a guide to lowering my flipper power please!)

Questions:
1) Is 7° the recommended angle for the Premium/LE?
2) Is everyone saying 7° because they're experienced and prefer a tougher game?
3) Had people been experiencing issues with a 6.5° incline?

#5256 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Well add that to the list of great ideas I wish I had seen earlier, lol.

I used these from amazon and drilled a small hole in the center using a drill bit for plastic and a drill press. Small drop of glue, 3M VHB clear on the bottom. They work well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BPH72MX

#5257 3 years ago
Quoted from Andy_Chapman:

Hey Ectobar, I'd be keen to hear how you're getting on with your pitch after a few months play?
I'm also seeing a lot of people saying that the pitch for this game should be at 7°. I own a Pro model and my Manual clearly says that the Pin should be set at 6.5°, with the option of a steeper incline for more challenging play.
I had set my machine to 7°, until I gave it a fresh coat of wax and replaced the coil stops! Now it is playing crazy fast and causing issues with balls jumping off the T-Rex lane, airballs and clanking around the orbit, not to mention instadeath rebounds from most posts! I accept that some of these issues are due to inexperienced play =) (Could one of you kind gentlemen also point me at a guide to lowering my flipper power please!)
Questions:
2) Is everyone saying 7° because they're experienced and prefer a tougher game?

My Raptor Tower Ramp issue ended up being that it was assembled incorrectly. I posted some pictures of it. It's good to go now.

I think Elwin recommended 7° at some point. Steeper generally means less side to side action and this game is outlane hungry so I'm guessing that's why.

Adjusting flipper power is done through one of the adjustments screens. Don't be afraid to look around in there, you can't mess anything up that you can't recover from.

#5258 3 years ago

Questions:

1) as ectobar said, Keith Elwin the designer said this and applies to pro/prem/le
2) I had mine at 6.5 being a new guy like you thinking it would be easier. After adjusting to 7 the shots are actually easier to hit for me. I was struggling to break 100k before and first game after I got over 200k. I know 200k is still a low score but at the time in comparison I was pumped because I made progress. I figured I’d try and maybe go back but I’ve stayed at 7 deg.

Also the flipper power setting is pretty easy to find scrolling through the settings.

#5259 3 years ago

Hey EaglePin, I'm also getting rejects on launching from the Helicopter half pipe ramp (probably 1 out of 8 rejects). Rejects appear to be from a miss aligned shot causing a rattle and loss of power on entry. You mention "both sides of the fork"? above, could you elaborate on this for a noob!
I see at the end of my shooter lane that there is a thin piece of metal that runs on the inside right that bends away towards the end of the lane. Should this be flush with the side, or should there be another one on the left side to balance this out and make the ball travel straight?

1) See the pic I just took below. The forks of the auto launcher are the two metal pieces the ball is resting on with the manual plunger tip resting just behind and not touching the ball. I’d suggest taking slo motion video of the ball as it’s traveling from the auto launcher so you can get an idea of where it might be going wonky down the path. A lot of people have posted about having a similar problem and resolved it by shimming a washer under one of the metal prongs that make up the start of the metal piece the ball transitions onto on its way to the ramp. If you search for “washer fix” in this thread or the other JP thread I think you’ll probably find info on it. But I’d do video first to get an idea of what’s going on.

2) Here are side and top view pictures of what that area looks like on mine.

8D43B3C6-1C3F-4950-B02B-13B02A5CEBA2 (resized).jpeg8D43B3C6-1C3F-4950-B02B-13B02A5CEBA2 (resized).jpeg22245CDC-33AA-400E-B578-45DC61C56F2D (resized).jpeg22245CDC-33AA-400E-B578-45DC61C56F2D (resized).jpegC3C6ED48-F17B-4A23-9B15-73F46E0C89D2 (resized).jpegC3C6ED48-F17B-4A23-9B15-73F46E0C89D2 (resized).jpeg
#5260 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

This thing is a hot mess. $600 for a piece of plastic and a strip of LED's? Oh and another hidden game feature holding you hostage to get more of your $$$?

Change of heart ? Lol

Screenshot_20200604-232651_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200604-232651_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#5261 3 years ago

Yesssssssss

#5262 3 years ago

In the lowest vertical position should the head of the T-Rex sort of sit between the sides of the ramp so that it cannot freely move left and right without hitting the ramp?

Also should the assembly in the back rock back and forth this much?

#5263 3 years ago

Lol, nice! I must admit, I'm curious exactly what feature it will unlock. Out of my price range, but I'm intrigued nonetheless.

#5264 3 years ago

And if I'm in position 66 in the vertical test, and I press the interlock, this happens...

Normal???

#5265 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

And if I'm in position 66 in the vertical test, and I press the interlock, this happens...
Normal???

Yeah, I don’t think you want to do that When the vertical test starts the first thing that happens is the head moves side to side to check its home position. So I think when you pulled the interlock while the test was already teed up in the menu and the head was low it started its normal side to side check but was blocked because it was low. I’m not positive about it but that seems like what was happening there.

#5266 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yeah, I don’t think you want to do that When the vertical test starts the first thing that happens is the head moves side to side to check its home position. So I think when you pulled the interlock while the test was already teed up in the menu and the head was low it started its normal side to side check but was blocked because it was low. I’m not positive about it but that seems like what was happening there.

Why would they allow you to go into that position, and then if you let go of the interlock, and press it again, you're pretty much stuck.

I just played a few games and seems when the T-Rex event is started, the head lowers and is always in a slightly different position. Sometimes centered, sometimes slightly left or right. I think because the jaw touches the ramp before the head stops moving, it affects the final resting position.

Nothing I can do about that either, as I've jacked the assembly up as high as it can possibly go.

Anyone else have this issue?

Did anyone has to jack the assembly in the back all the way up like this photo just so the T-Rex could open it's jaw?

IMG_20200604_235318~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20200604_235318~2 (resized).jpg
#5267 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Change of heart ? Lol
[quoted image]

This is the reason day 1 DLC is done.

People piss and moan about it but then have a crisis of confidence and then go ahead and buy it anyway.

On the one hand this topper doesn’t subtract from anyone’s experience. The JP (even the LE) people bought or wanted to buy hasn’t changed for the amount of money they were already committed to spending. This simply adds to it.

On the other hand, like the UV on STH, stuff like this shows that you shouldn’t expect LEs to have absolutely everything that had been conceived for a pin. There is a good chance now with every pin Stern release that there is hidden code, future modes etc planned beyond the assumed “LE = complete package” experience. Go into that with your eyes wide open and you’ll be fine.

Regards this thing specifically - it’s in no way worth $600, but so long as people like EricHadley buy it - it validates the business model. Bonus points if they complain about it first and STILL buy it.

#5268 3 years ago

Decided to follow a few of you and go for the Collage.com fleece blanket since I was seeing a lot of dust buildup on the glass day to day. My order just arrived this afternoon and looks great. Really happy with how it turned out.

I did use Photoshop to draw in about 10% extra image on both sides so it better fit the area of the fleece since I wasn't a fan of the white or black border. I selected the 30x40 Smooth Fleece (double-sided) on the website, set the background of the blanket project to solid black, the "Photo Fit" setting to "cover all", and played with the photo cropping so that it extended past the "safety zone" provided by the website.

Overall very pleased. Thanks to the others out there who posted this great mod idea!

IMG_2837 (resized).jpgIMG_2837 (resized).jpgIMG_2838 (resized).jpgIMG_2838 (resized).jpgIMG_2839 (resized).jpgIMG_2839 (resized).jpgIMG_2840 (resized).jpgIMG_2840 (resized).jpgCapture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#5269 3 years ago

Anyone know how I can fix my truck so it sounds freely. Now only budging when you make a perfectly placed shot to the center of the stationary ball.

#5270 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone know how I can fix my truck so it sounds freely. Now only budging when you make a perfectly placed shot to the center of the stationary ball.

Yes sir.

Screenshot_20200605-150638_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200605-150638_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200605-150723_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200605-150723_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200605-150736_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200605-150736_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#5271 3 years ago

Anyone know how to align the third flipper? When I look at it it's not lined up with the post making the loop shop difficult. I looked under the play field and it looks like the piece of rubber the flipper hits is blocking it from going back all the way, but I wonder if it's safe to remove that?

#5272 3 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

This is the reason day 1 DLC is done.
People piss and moan about it but then have a crisis of confidence and then go ahead and buy it anyway.
On the one hand this topper doesn’t subtract from anyone’s experience. The JP (even the LE) people bought or wanted to buy hasn’t changed for the amount of money they were already committed to spending. This simply adds to it.
On the other hand, like the UV on STH, stuff like this shows that you shouldn’t expect LEs to have absolutely everything that had been conceived for a pin. There is a good chance now with every pin Stern release that there is hidden code, future modes etc planned beyond the assumed “LE = complete package” experience. Go into that with your eyes wide open and you’ll be fine.
Regards this thing specifically - it’s in no way worth $600, but so long as people like wackybrakke buy it - it validates the business model. Bonus points if they complain about it first and STILL buy it.

We can all thank Kaneda for this silly BS....this is like the 3rd idea they've copied from him.

#5273 3 years ago

I’ve been on this site over 10 yrs now

No matter what happens, all the whining and complaining doesn’t make a bit of difference

Fickle pinheads are gonna buy. If it’s not one topper or game it will be the next one!

“Im never buying fill in blank from fill in blank ever again”

Lol. Famous last words

#5274 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/topper-dlc-stern-s-new-low

Can we direct the topper posts to the thread here?

I’d like to not have the owner thread filled with this optional purchase.

#5275 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Anyone know how to align the third flipper? When I look at it it's not lined up with the post making the loop shop difficult. I looked under the play field and it looks like the piece of rubber the flipper hits is blocking it from going back all the way, but I wonder if it's safe to remove that?

The alignment hole is designed to be even with the front yellow surface of the flipper, so the flipper is not lined up directly with the post. It’s that way so balls coming around the orbit will hit the post so they don’t go SDTM. Here’s a link to a post by Keith Elwin confirming it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/96#post-5516155

See my picture with the alignment hole circled in blue. I’m not sure what rubber piece you’re referring to under the playfield. Is it the piece I circled in yellow in the other pic I’ve attached? If so, I don’t think you should remove it.

If you’re having trouble with the shots from the upper flipper, here are a couple other things to try if your flipper is already aligned with the alignment hole properly:
- let the ball roll down from the orbit and check to see does it roll smoothly down the face of the flipper or when it transitions from the metal ball guide to the flipper does it instead hop away a bit from the face of the flipper? If there’s hop then try removing the plastic covering the ball guide and nudge the end of the ball guide out a bit
- try adjusting pitch and/or flipper power. Small changes to those can make a big difference in dialing in the shots.

Hope this helps.

D5E8DCF1-8D58-496C-8E5E-4ACDB9623C89 (resized).jpegD5E8DCF1-8D58-496C-8E5E-4ACDB9623C89 (resized).jpeg94560C2F-4D71-4C85-B435-5F0FEDB3298F (resized).jpeg94560C2F-4D71-4C85-B435-5F0FEDB3298F (resized).jpeg
#5276 3 years ago

Stern Jurassic Park Pinball Topper Unboxing + PRIZE GIVEAWAY!

#5277 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The alignment hole is designed to be even with the front yellow surface of the flipper, so the flipper is not lined up directly with the post. It’s that way so balls coming around the orbit will hit the post so they don’t go SDTM. Here’s a link to a post by Keith Elwin confirming it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/96#post-5516155
See my picture with the alignment hole circled in blue. I’m not sure what rubber piece you’re referring to under the playfield. Is it the piece I circled in yellow in the other pic I’ve attached? If so, I don’t think you should remove it.
If you’re having trouble with the shots from the upper flipper, here are a couple other things to try if your flipper is already aligned with the alignment hole properly:
- let the ball roll down from the orbit and check to see does it roll smoothly down the face of the flipper or when it transitions from the metal ball guide to the flipper does it instead hop away a bit from the face of the flipper? If there’s hop then try removing the plastic covering the ball guide and nudge the end of the ball guide out a bit
- try adjusting pitch and/or flipper power. Small changes to those can make a big difference in dialing in the shots.
Hope this helps. [quoted image][quoted image]

Solid tip!

#5278 3 years ago

I'm so torn between this and Turtles for my next NIB. Can't separate the themes, both awesome. Love Elwin but I dunno, Turtles looks super fun. Tough call!

#5279 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

I'm so torn between this and Turtles for my next NIB. Can't separate the themes, both awesome. Love Elwin but I dunno, Turtles looks super fun. Tough call!

Might just have to go for both

#5280 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Might just have to go for both

If only

#5281 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

We can all thank Kaneda for this silly BS....this is like the 3rd idea they've copied from him.

But Stern doesnt listen to Kaneda.........lol

#5282 3 years ago

So... the topper looks cool in the video.

#5283 3 years ago

CoolCatPinball or anyone else who has used some silicone lubricant for the jeep. Have you used it for anything else? I'm really just being a cheap ass about spending $6

#5284 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday. Game plays pretty well, one issue is the ball coming off the upper right ramp doesn’t feed the flipper cleanly and is almost impossible to get a shot off with the upper flipper. Anyone have any recommendations on how to fix?

3BDD0CA3-FFB9-44A2-877C-B5268A043950 (resized).jpeg3BDD0CA3-FFB9-44A2-877C-B5268A043950 (resized).jpeg
#5285 3 years ago

the ball really speeds up once it drops off the metal return. you just have to time your flip correctly.

#5286 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

the ball really speeds up once it drops off the metal return. you just have to time your flip correctly.

It seems like it’s bouncing off the ball guide, maybe that’s just the way it’s designed.

#5287 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

It seems like it’s bouncing off the ball guide, maybe that’s just the way it’s designed.

No, it should be smooth coming off the right ramp onto the orbit ball guide. I recall other people posting about having this issue and if I remember correctly I think the fix was just to loosen the wire form and adjust its alignment a bit so the ball transitions smoothly.

#5288 3 years ago

thanks to Eaglepin and Chris from Cointaker for helping me fix the upper right flipper. I did not know how to align one, but now I do. I have to give a pop to Chris for calling me last night and using video chatting this morning to fix the flipper, align it, and lock it in place.

Maybe i'm wrong, but the defaults on all 3 flippers are way to high. so are the slings (32, I think 18-22 is more than enough). With defaults so high its hard to hit the missile shot, right orbin and loop with the 3rd flipper. Lowering helps and smooths things out.

#5289 3 years ago

What did you lower it to?

#5290 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Congrats! It’s an awesome game.

Ya it should be clean. I’ll take some photos of my spiral placement tomorrow. Not sure if that will help but my feed is smooth.

#5291 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Congrats! It’s an awesome game.
Ya it should be clean. I’ll take some photos of my spiral placement tomorrow. Not sure if that will help but my feed is smooth.

If you are able to post a video too that would help, I have had to adjust it heaps and I’m sorta happy but still unsure if as good as it can be.

So far, adjusted wire form and also had to bend (very slightly) right side of right ramp. Also very important to make sure the playfield is nice and levelled!

#5292 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

What did you lower it to?

i think the slings are at 18 or 19. i put the flippers to 25. i would definitely lower the top right flipper. the circle shot and mid left ramp are easier to do with it lowered. i did some playing with all 3. at 22 the flippers in the lower area need a little more power to make the ramps.

#5293 3 years ago

my bad; didn't know that was a thing.

#5294 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

scribbles or anyone else who has used some silicone lubricant for the jeep. Have you used it for anything else? I'm really just being a cheap ass about spending $6

Yessir, I use it instead of WD40 now. Anything WD40 was good for, this is better

#5295 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ve been on this site over 10 yrs now
No matter what happens, all the whining and complaining doesn’t make a bit of difference
Fickle pinheads are gonna buy. If it’s not one topper or game it will be the next one!
“Im never buying fill in blank from fill in blank ever again”
Lol. Famous last words

And fast forward. Ordered topper for one of the best game ever. Nothing like blowing some hard earned money!

#5296 3 years ago

Fack the stern shooter rod you can’t get. The Modfather one is awesome

2A67B4D7-6865-4E6E-912E-153AA1E6C18A (resized).jpeg2A67B4D7-6865-4E6E-912E-153AA1E6C18A (resized).jpeg3C901170-E373-4C93-A0FC-98EE1108B23D (resized).jpeg3C901170-E373-4C93-A0FC-98EE1108B23D (resized).jpegA63345B2-05BF-418B-B1DA-2302840E9B89 (resized).jpegA63345B2-05BF-418B-B1DA-2302840E9B89 (resized).jpeg

#5297 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like it better, but i like it lit up... Come on Modfather, release one lit up

#5298 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Stern Jurassic Park Pinball Topper Unboxing + PRIZE GIVEAWAY!

I do like the Goatmania though.....it reminds me of the Williams cow easter egg. We know what Keith did, but damn whoever did the graphics for this game was robbed, he needs a Twippy sent to him NOW!

#5299 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's a non starter if there aren't LED's and lit up. LOL

#5300 3 years ago

Anyone can help me out?
I want to rebuild the stern shooter rods lights, but i dont know where to attach the LEDs.
I will drill two holes and put a white through light kit there with a yellow foil.
I found some images of the original shooter rod kit, but since i know nothing about electricity i dont know how i can rebuild/order that plug, since its not just simple +/-
I am afraid to destroy a board or something with wrong wireing- i dont want to plug it to the GI, this thing has its own lightshow.
I also have a soldering iron if needed.
IMG_20200607_110952 (resized).jpgIMG_20200607_110952 (resized).jpgIMG_20200524_232559 (resized).jpgIMG_20200524_232559 (resized).jpgIMG_20200524_232720 (resized).jpgIMG_20200524_232720 (resized).jpgIMG_20200524_232734 (resized).jpgIMG_20200524_232734 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12,999.99
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
There are 21,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/106?hl=jacksparrow0112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.