(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,269 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,269 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 426.
#5151 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

The smart Missle award is 'Complete CHAOS'. It spots all the letters for you. You still need to hit the target to start the MB.
So...I was a little off.
Here's what tilt says:
"Complete CHAOS - Awards five CHAOS letters, wrapping back to where your current lit letter was, and if it’s the CHAOS completion that starts multiball, it will also start (if it’s able to)."

But shouldn’t a Smart Missile Hit immediately start Chaos MB?

#5152 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

But shouldn’t a Smart Missile Hit immediately start Chaos MB?

Only on the first time around.
I think if you have already had a chaos MB it will just award one full set of letters.
(2nd chaos MB requires that you spell chaos twice to light)

#5153 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Only on the first time around.
I think if you have already had a chaos MB it will just award one full set of letters.
(2nd chaos MB requires that you spell chaos twice to light)

I don’t think that’s true either but correct me if I’m wrong. I believe the award is “complete CHAOS”, and it is the same as hitting the S ramp as the last CHAOS letter, qualifying Chaos mb but not starting it until you hit the target again

#5154 3 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

I don’t think that’s true either but correct me if I’m wrong. I believe the award is “complete CHAOS”, and it is the same as hitting the S ramp as the last CHAOS letter, qualifying Chaos mb but not starting it until you hit the target again

Just tried it with the glass off and it awarded 5 letters.
So for example I ran it through one Chaos MB and then I completed the C and the H towards lighting a second MB and left it with the A flashing, hit the "complete chaos" and it gave me 5 letters and left it with the A flashing again. Then completed the A, O, and the S and the second chaos MB was lit.

#5155 3 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Okay so tried something else too.
On the FIRST spelling of Chaos if you have not yet completed the C, the smart missle just completes all the letters, lighting but not starting Chaos MB. If you have at least completed the C it will start the multiball.

I guess we were both correct but talking about different things

Anyhow, It basically awards one full set of 5 letters either way.

#5156 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Has anyone had issues with their spinner intermittently not registering during gameplay?

Mine was registering never, I fixed it by bending the leaflet. Has worked perfectly since. Some posts about a screw you can adjust, but I took out the switch and couldn't find an adjustment screw.

#5157 3 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

I have the Pro that had the same issue with registering T Rex shots. Whatever I recommended before with the spacers fixes the problem 100 percent. I even added some clear tape on the edges of the ramp to hold it down flush. You cannot see that part of the ramp anyways while playing. Good luck. Easy fix.

I went about fixing my nonregistering T Rex ramp shots on my Pro. I looked into the opto sensor alignment and it seemed okay to me. It didn't seem like I could improve the alignment with a shim as another poster had mentioned. So, I switched the spacers & washers so the washers were between the two plastics and the spacer acts as the washer on the topside on the back covering of the ramp. This reduces the height of the top of the covering to make sure the ball doesn't jump over the sensor. I played quite a few games tonight and happy to report there were zero shots not registered on the T Rex ramp.

Thank you kingfishtr for giving me what appears to be the fix to this frustrating problem.

#5158 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Okay so tried something else too.
On the FIRST spelling of Chaos if you have not yet completed the C, the smart missle just completes all the letters, lighting but not starting Chaos MB. If you have at least completed the C it will start the multiball.
I guess we were both correct but talking about different things
Anyhow, It basically awards one full set of 5 letters either way.

Interesting - thanks for the testing and update!

#5159 3 years ago

Took some slow-mo vids of me taking shots at the T-Rex.

I've also noticed I've been getting a surprising amount of failed shots to the ramp when the T-Rex head it out of the way. Seems to either rattle at the opening, and not make it all the way up and roll back down for a guaranteed SDTM.

I have my game set at 6.5 degrees, and I've also replaced my coil stops. I also have the ramp opto fix from Stern installed.

Not sure what else to do here.

#5160 3 years ago

the ball rattle at the entrance of the ramp makes me scared for the longevity of the plastic ramp itself, too. has that been an issue on this game for anyone?

#5161 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I've also noticed I've been getting a surprising amount of failed shots to the ramp when the T-Rex head it out of the way. Seems to either rattle at the opening, and not make it all the way up and roll back down for a guaranteed SDTM.
I have my game set at 6.5 degrees, and I've also replaced my coil stops. I also have the ramp opto fix from Stern installed.

Have you messed with any of these in the latest code?
- T-Rex Adjustment Descriptions:
-- General --
"T-REX JAW HOLD POWER" - hold power of the Jaw coil each time T-Rex opens it's mouth
-- Drop or Throw Sequences --
"T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open after the Left Ramp opto is broken

What is your flipper power at? Being at 6.5 and not 7 with a high flipper power may be hitting it too fast? I feel that after I went to 7 deg and all flippers to 235 it made shots smoother.

Maybe just some things to try since you seem to be stuck.

#5162 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Have you messed with any of these in the latest code?
- T-Rex Adjustment Descriptions:
-- General --
"T-REX JAW HOLD POWER" - hold power of the Jaw coil each time T-Rex opens it's mouth
-- Drop or Throw Sequences --
"T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open after the Left Ramp opto is broken
What is your flipper power at? Being at 6.5 and not 7 with a high flipper power may be hitting it too fast? I feel that after I went to 7 deg and all flippers to 235 it made shots smoother.
Maybe just some things to try since you seem to be stuck.

Thanks for the reply.

I feel like the power is lagging at default settings since a lot of shots to the ramp seem to lack juice to go all the way up, or they rattle and roll out.

So turning down power seems like it would make it worse, no? Also, the right flipper is already 235 as default. Left flipper hit the right ramp nicely.

Is turning the hold coil power fine to use, or will it burn out the magnet?

And what is the jaw open ticks setting all about?

Thanks again!

#5163 3 years ago

I also have the ramp opto fix from Stern installed.

Double check that ramp opto piece installation - it looks like it’s misaligned (0:20 in the first video) - that could be causing a lot of your problems.

#5164 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Double check that ramp opto piece installation - it looks like it’s misaligned (0:20 in the first video) - that could be causing a lot of your problems.

What do you mean by misaligned? Can you share a photo of yours?

Also, should the T-Rex by shaking around like mine is when it gets hit?

Can anyone else confirm if theirs shakes like this, or is more sturdy?

#5165 3 years ago

Mine with the upgraded ramp opto piece - sorry about the quality but you get the gist. Yours looks incorrect. I remember it being a little tricky to get new piece on correctly.

43BEAC8F-CB2C-4465-9B52-178EAF582789 (resized).png43BEAC8F-CB2C-4465-9B52-178EAF582789 (resized).png5D909CD1-747B-456D-82EE-3721CE688698 (resized).png5D909CD1-747B-456D-82EE-3721CE688698 (resized).png
#5166 3 years ago

Great videos! I'm probably putting way too much thought into this, but here's my take on the shots from the videos:
1) Video 1, shot 1 - seems to hit the right edge of the ramp just before going into the mouth and then hops more up and hits the front part of the roof of the mouth vs. going into the mouth. Mouth seems to close after the entrance opto is crossed on the way out and then opens up again when the mouth opto says no ball there.

2) Video 1, shot 2 - rattler

3) Video 1, shot 3 - hits right side of mouth and again seems to hop up and not really make it much past the front part of the mouth opening. Again seems like the mouth closes when the entrance opto is crossed on the way out and re-opens when the mouth opto says no ball there.

4) Video 2, shot 1 - looks like a clean shot but with normal speed video it's hard to tell for sure if it goes into the mouth or hops up to hit the front part of the roof of the mouth. Seems like it went in but wasn't caught though. And again the mouth closes when the entrance opto is crossed on the way out. This one is very similar to the missed catches I was having on mine before I put tape over the lower half of the opto opening.

5) Video 2, shot 2 - again a solid shot but again seems to hop more straight up and hit the front part of the roof of the mouth vs. going into the mouth. I think this one's again iffy as to whether or not it should have been caught. I still occasionally have some shots like this that hop up and aren't caught.

6) Video 2, shot 3 - ball doesn't hop up when entering the mouth and rolls nicely in and is caught.

So, my look at it is that you seem to be getting some hop up into the front part of the roof of the mouth on some shots that aren't being caught. I'd think those misses would be due to one or two (or a combination of both) things: 1) the ball isn't catchable because it's hopping up and hitting the front part of the roof of the mouth, or 2) those ball is catchable but your entrance optos aren't triggering. If the issue is the hop then it might be corrected by adjusting pitch and/or flipper power. If it's the opto I'd think it might be corrected by aligning them or test adding tape to the bottom of the opto opening to see if it helps.

To me everything else looks like it's setting up the right way for it to work. Jaw seems to be resting nicely on the ramp when it's open. Still frustrating for you I know, but with these videos it seems like there's a couple things to try adjusting in order to get it dialed in. Hope it helps.

#5167 3 years ago

WizardsCastle nothing wrong with it, you just have to make an clean straight shot, when you do, you see it’s eating the ball. Cheers

#5168 3 years ago

Also, should the T-Rex by shaking around like mine is when it gets hit?
Can anyone else confirm if theirs shakes like this, or is more sturdy?

I just went back and looked at my old videos from when I was dialing mine in. Mine is aligned the same way as yours (mouth slightly toward the left side of the ramp) and the T-Rex is jostled the same way when it's hit. I don't think it's supposed to be so rigid that it doesn't bounce a bit when it's hit. For me doing the tape fix on the opto and changing pitch and flipper power got it working consistently. I'd recommend trying more pitch. I use the Pinguy app and mine is measuring 6.8 with right flipper power at 235. Could also be worth trying to use the software adjustments to line up the head so it comes more straight down the ramp if the other tweaks aren't working for you. I haven't adjusted any of those settings so I don't know much about them.

#5169 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

PerfectPlay ‘slim’ post sleeves are not tpered.

not tapered, and they are destroyed in 2 weeks! sterns original hard rubber tpered are the best.
any other rubbers i tried have extreme fast rebound or will break like the perfectplay ones.

you game should have an angle of 7.0, thats quite important! also level it from left to right.
the metal piece on the left side of the ramp seems to be not attached well, the folding of the piece should wrap the end of the plastic ramp.

asdf (resized).pngasdf (resized).png
#5170 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

not tapered, and they are destroyed in 2 weeks! sterns original hard rubber tpered are the best.
any other rubbers i tried have extreme fast rebound or will break like the perfectplay ones.

I emailed stern and they said the posts on the JP are NOT tapered. PN: 545-5308-00

My Stern’s are pretty beat up and definitely contributing to lots of black residue on the flippers. I guess I can always try titans or PP as any of them are wear items that will need to be replaced.

#5171 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

it would be cool if Stern would great some mini-game modes like Escape Nublar but with challenges like spell chaos as many times as possible in 3 min. What do you guys think?

If you (or anyone) are looking for other goals to speedrun besides Escape Nublar, there are some good benchmarks here:

https://speedrunpinball.com/jurrasic-park-stern/

Not a ton of content yet since it's a newer game, but would love for others to submit runs or beat these times. It's also a good way to keep things competitive during these strange times.

#5172 3 years ago

Ouch... not Good

Tilt for the Win

50E30991-CCFA-44D6-8D5F-D7665B6BBCDB (resized).png50E30991-CCFA-44D6-8D5F-D7665B6BBCDB (resized).png
#5173 3 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Ouch... not Good
Tilt for the Win
[quoted image]

How is that worth $600? The Tilt topper is much better and less than half the cost.

#5174 3 years ago

Topper unlocks a special mode? $600 DLC?

LOL PERFECT.

#5175 3 years ago

Ouch... not Good
Tilt for the Win
[quoted image]

Wait...so there is a special mode that is only trackable and available to topper owners?!?

#5176 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Wait...so there is a special mode that is only trackable and available to topper owners?!?

Yeah it seems this is a new ground for Stern

Additional code only if you buy their topper...

Welcome to Jurassic Park! This topper interacts with your game by capturing dinosaurs to light a letter in Jurassic Park. Your letter progress carries over from game to game. Spell Jurassic Park for a special mode. There's no better way to top off your game!

Part number 502-7111-00
$599.99
Starting at $53/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now

#5177 3 years ago

Gotta be a way to hack that... $600USD is gonna run you pretty much $1000 CND after exchange, tax and shipping.

#5178 3 years ago

Well that's garbage. I'm assuming the "special mode" is something the topper itself does, not the game. Some special light show or a trex roar. Something equally lame to fit this topper. That's so lazy looking and over priced

#5179 3 years ago

Ouch... not Good
Tilt for the Win
[quoted image]

This topper is super dumb! I can’t stop laughing at it!

#5180 3 years ago

And here we though the SW topper price was ridiculous...and it was. I'm still paying it off, so Stern can piss up a rope on this one. I'm glad I got the Tilttopper...I really think it's better and the molded art fits the theme of the game better.

#5181 3 years ago

Maybe the stern topper is a jack-n-the box and a really big TRex head pops out

#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Maybe the stern topper is a jack-n-the box and a really big TRex head pops out

Nah. That's another $500. By the way...there's UV ink in that JP topper, and they'll be releasing a mod if you want to light it up. Another $200. Just wait until installation hardware is considered a mod.

#5183 3 years ago

Could the 'mode' be a light show, or some movement from the topper? That would be cool. If it really is DLC for the actual game, I think people are going to lose their damn minds.

#5184 3 years ago

Topper DLC... Gross.

#5185 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Great videos! I'm probably putting way too much thought into this, but here's my take on the shots from the videos:
1) Video 1, shot 1 - seems to hit the right edge of the ramp just before going into the mouth and then hops more up and hits the front part of the roof of the mouth vs. going into the mouth. Mouth seems to close after the entrance opto is crossed on the way out and then opens up again when the mouth opto says no ball there.
2) Video 1, shot 2 - rattler
3) Video 1, shot 3 - hits right side of mouth and again seems to hop up and not really make it much past the front part of the mouth opening. Again seems like the mouth closes when the entrance opto is crossed on the way out and re-opens when the mouth opto says no ball there.
4) Video 2, shot 1 - looks like a clean shot but with normal speed video it's hard to tell for sure if it goes into the mouth or hops up to hit the front part of the roof of the mouth. Seems like it went in but wasn't caught though. And again the mouth closes when the entrance opto is crossed on the way out. This one is very similar to the missed catches I was having on mine before I put tape over the lower half of the opto opening.
5) Video 2, shot 2 - again a solid shot but again seems to hop more straight up and hit the front part of the roof of the mouth vs. going into the mouth. I think this one's again iffy as to whether or not it should have been caught. I still occasionally have some shots like this that hop up and aren't caught.
6) Video 2, shot 3 - ball doesn't hop up when entering the mouth and rolls nicely in and is caught.
So, my look at it is that you seem to be getting some hop up into the front part of the roof of the mouth on some shots that aren't being caught. I'd think those misses would be due to one or two (or a combination of both) things: 1) the ball isn't catchable because it's hopping up and hitting the front part of the roof of the mouth, or 2) those ball is catchable but your entrance optos aren't triggering. If the issue is the hop then it might be corrected by adjusting pitch and/or flipper power. If it's the opto I'd think it might be corrected by aligning them or test adding tape to the bottom of the opto opening to see if it helps.
To me everything else looks like it's setting up the right way for it to work. Jaw seems to be resting nicely on the ramp when it's open. Still frustrating for you I know, but with these videos it seems like there's a couple things to try adjusting in order to get it dialed in. Hope it helps.

EaglePin @prodoshi Lounge thank you all for trying to help me out here.

Took some photos and hopefully this gives you guys more to comment on. The Stern ramp fox seems to be installed properly, but you guys tell me.

Also, I raised the T-Rex assembly behind the backboard. Maybe that is why it wobbles so much? Where do you guys have yours set?

And is the upper flipper aligned right. Definitely doesn't line up with the hole, but other pics I've seen, it looks off too.

Thank you all again! Really hoping to get this game working so I can enjoy it.

IMG_20200602_225825~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20200602_225825~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_222915 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_222915 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_222925 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_222925 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_222956 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_222956 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_223007~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_223007~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_223035~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20200603_223035~2 (resized).jpg
#5186 3 years ago

That's the topper?!
6 f'n hundo?!
LAME.

I had high hopes for this one.

#5187 3 years ago

I hope I'm wrong about how this topper descriptions sounds, because the description sounds like the special mode would be game code. That would be such B.S. JJP's poor service turned me off of EVER buying again from them. So now Stern seems to be going toward a model of sneaking in post-purchase surprises like the UV on Stranger Things and now paying extra for an additional mode on JP2. I'm not liking that trend. They should be upfront about the additional cost of features and options that are or will be available when they release the machine. Doing things this way is just a way of jerking a customer around.

I've been thinking about getting a new machine and Elvira has been at the top of my list, but now I'll hold off awhile to see what Stern is up to before I buy another one from them. I'd rather not support a company that's going to start adding surprise extra $$$ features to all the machines they sell.

#5188 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

I emailed stern and they said the posts on the JP are NOT tapered. PN: 545-5308-00
My Stern’s are pretty beat up and definitely contributing to lots of black residue on the flippers. I guess I can always try titans or PP as any of them are wear items that will need to be replaced.

For post sleeves, go with superbands. No question. They wont fall apart, look great, and have just enough rebound in my opinion. I love my Titans everywhere else, but the superbands just hold up exceptionally well on the posts.

#5189 3 years ago

eaglepin prodoshi lounge thank you all for trying to help me out here.
Took some photos and hopefully this gives you guys more to comment on. The Stern ramp fox seems to be installed properly, but you guys tell me.
Also, I raised the T-Rex assembly behind the backboard. Maybe that is why it wobbles so much? Where do you guys have yours set?
And is the upper flipper aligned right. Definitely doesn't line up with the hole, but other pics I've seen, it looks off too.
Thank you all again! Really hoping to get this game working so I can enjoy it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1) I haven’t put the Stern opto part on yet. I’m still rolllin’ with the tape fix. Hopefully someone who’s put it on can comment on yours.

2) I don’t think you had any issue at all with wobble on yours. Your videos looked the same as mine for that. I just took pictures of my screw positions. First pic is the right side screws. 2nd pic circled in yellow is the upper left screw. Lower left is blocked by wires so I couldn’t get a pic of it.

3) Your upper flipper is in the same spot mine is in, and it’s correct. For that flipper, the hole is supposed to line up with the top of the bat. Yours looks perfectly lined up with the yellow top edge of the flipper bat. Here’s a link to a post by Keith Elwin confirming flipper alignment with the holes:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/96#post-5516155

Hope this helps.

F074B693-A202-4609-BAF1-BBFE46C23C29 (resized).jpegF074B693-A202-4609-BAF1-BBFE46C23C29 (resized).jpeg12C3BC71-8FED-4446-BE91-D43F56400D20 (resized).jpeg12C3BC71-8FED-4446-BE91-D43F56400D20 (resized).jpeg
#5190 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

1) I haven’t put the Stern opto part on yet. I’m still rolllin’ with the tape fix. Hopefully someone who’s put it on can comment on yours.
2) I don’t think you had any issue at all with wobble on yours. Your videos looked the same as mine for that. I just took pictures of my screw positions. First pic is the right side screws. 2nd pic circled in yellow is the upper left screw. Lower left is blocked by wires so I couldn’t get a pic of it.
3) Your upper flipper is in the same spot mine is in, and it’s correct. For that flipper, the hole is supposed to line up with the top of the bat. Yours looks perfectly lined up with the yellow top edge of the flipper bat. Here’s a link to a post by Keith Elwin confirming flipper alignment with the holes:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/96#post-5516155
Hope this helps.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You're an awesome dude! Appreciate all the pics and help.

Any chance you could post a pic of your two.lower flippers, so I can see how they are lined up.

#5191 3 years ago

This topper “mode“ better not be another Surprise!...UV kit money grab.

#5192 3 years ago

You're an awesome dude! Appreciate all the pics and help.
Any chance you could post a pic of your two.lower flippers, so I can see how they are lined up.

Yep, here’s a pic of my flippers. They’re a little low since they aren’t lined up center to the guide holes, but the shots have been dialed in pretty well for me so I’ve left them there.

FD8AB293-564D-4C83-A9BE-76A6C38001C4 (resized).jpegFD8AB293-564D-4C83-A9BE-76A6C38001C4 (resized).jpeg
#5193 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

They are indeed tapered, i replaced mine with Titan Tapered...maybe the newer ones aren't coming like that but mine definitely was Oct 2019 build

#5194 3 years ago

HERE IT IS!!! Order your Official Stern Jurassic Park Pinball Topper NOW from Flip N Out Pinball.

A PINBALL FIRST! This interactive topper enables a special mode on your JP game! And you thought this game couldn’t get any better?

Top Off your Jurassic Park today - Shipping very soon

$599.99 plus $25 shipping

Flip N Out Pinball
[email protected]

75DAE2D7-9B37-4C2A-ABDA-633694375930 (resized).jpeg75DAE2D7-9B37-4C2A-ABDA-633694375930 (resized).jpegE11DE09B-6488-4771-874A-BE8D6AA15E91 (resized).jpegE11DE09B-6488-4771-874A-BE8D6AA15E91 (resized).jpeg
#5195 3 years ago

I was 100% in on the topper - regardless of cost - if it was something along the line of the Black Knight topper.
But, sorry - out on this one. I can barely achieve 25% of what this game offers, I don't need another mode for $600 = Just don't see the value
Again - if they offered something as cool as the BK, I was all in.
Disappointed.

#5197 3 years ago

not even sculpted dino's from china, how much would they cost....5 dollar. I expected a T-Rex roaring at you, or the gates that open with flames when you start the game and get Welcome to Jurassic Park. So many great things to do. Again showing this is just not their primary business. They do not care much.

#5198 3 years ago

Not sure why Stern is so wildly inconsistent with their toppers.

#5199 3 years ago

This thing is a hot mess. $600 for a piece of plastic and a strip of LED's? Oh and another hidden game feature holding you hostage to get more of your $$$?

#5200 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

HERE IT IS!!! Order your Official Stern Jurassic Park Pinball Topper NOW from Flip N Out Pinball.
A PINBALL FIRST! This interactive topper enables a special mode on your JP game! And you thought this game couldn’t get any better?
Top Off your Jurassic Park today - Shipping very soon
$599.99 plus $25 shipping
Flip N Out Pinball
[email protected]

church, meet fart...didn't really read the room on this one, eh?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 14.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,269 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/104?hl=pokerjake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.