New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 88908)

Jurassic Park Scoop Light Mod: Back in Stock with Free Shipping!

By accidental

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Meloyelo51
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BackInStock-Ad.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I know there were a lot of people waiting for these to be back in stock, thanks for your patience

I also now include free shipping in the price of the mod. I'm trying my best to bridge the gap between New Zealand and my customers!

If you haven't heard about this mod, you can follow the development here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-has-been-well-shopped-commencing-mods-…

And you check it out here: www.loopcombo.com

BackInStock-Ad.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Thanks to the Pinsiders who have ordered so far. This would be a great mod to have installed in preparation for Chad's awesome new JP code update!

2 months later
#3 6 years ago

I just ordered 1 of everything (Scoop light mod, palm trees and apron cards)... I'm excited to see how they look in my JP! From the pictures I'm sure I will love it, thanks for putting in the leg work for this mod accidental!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from holycowzer:

I just ordered 1 of everything (Scoop light mod, palm trees and apron cards)... I'm excited to see how they look in my JP! From the pictures I'm sure I will love it, thanks for putting in the leg work for this mod accidental!

That's exactly what I did months ago. Love it! You can practically put the palm trees anywhere and they look great.

#5 6 years ago

Hey thanks for the kind words guys I really appreciate it. Makes those nights spent making them a little more worth it

I have had a lot more orders than I expected in the last few months. I sold through what I thought was 6-months worth of parts in just two! So I am hurriedly ordering more as I am now out of stock of Yellow sets.

2 years later
#6 4 years ago

Bump for those who have been waiting the last few months for the mod to be back in stock. Go to www.loopcombo.com to place your order

I had to find new suppliers that could do the printing and cutting I require to a high standard (not such an easy feat in this part of the world). The good news is they're looking better than ever! And I've incorporated some technical improvements while I was at it.

Thanks for all the support from my previous customers. You can buy with confidence knowing that if you experience any issues I'll make it right at my expense — it's the only way to do business IMO.

#7 4 years ago

This guy is amazing to work with. I ordered a set last week and am impatiently awaiting them. Once I get them installed I will more than likely post pics over on the JP club thread. Thanks again Josh for the amazing response time and customer service.

#8 4 years ago

Cheers Bugsy, I hope I back it up with a finished product you're satisfied with!

4 months later
#9 3 years ago

Here's a video I did showing how a few different LED's work with the scoop mod to get the look you like. Once you see these...you can't just leave bare factory bulbs anymore!!

Jurassic Park Pinball (1993 Data East) - LED Bulb Comparison:

Here's one with a quick cameo of his custom pricing/rule cards and palm trees.
Data East Pinball (Jurassic Park 1993) - Apron Removal / Socket Adjustment / Custom Cards:

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside