Dscf6606 (resized).jpg
Img_4557 (resized).jpg
Img_4551 (resized).jpg
Dscf6565 (resized).jpg
Dscf6586 (resized).jpg
Dscf6566 (resized).jpg
Img_4640 (resized).jpg
Dscf6538 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meloyelo51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

While you have everything apart, could you possibly scan the speaker grills? Mine should be arriving next week, and I guess the speaker grills have been replaced as they are plain back. My OCD requires the dino logos, and I think if I can make a stencil, my friend could air brush it. I can't seem to find anybody even parting out the grills.

1 week later
1 month later
1 week later
#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Just an update on the plastics I ordered. I got mine in and they look great except for one problem. Two are missing. The ring that goes around the TRex and the upper left corner plastic. I am working with them right now. It appears they did not know the set was not complete. They were apologetic and asked if I could send scans. I sent them scans of the two plastics and I hope they add them to the set and send them to me when they finish cleaning up the art.
My TRex ring is in pretty good shape. I used a heat gut to flatten it and it looks almost new. I really need that corner piece though, so I hope they come through for me. Those were not cheap when you add the shipping.

Where did you finally get the plastics? I just broke my bunker installing my scoop mods

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Yes. I got them from pinball center. They look awesome but was kind of a fiasco to get. They were missing two plastics so I sent them scans of mine and they made new ones to send me. They tried to charge me for them but I called them on it. Still had to pay shipping though. The last time I looked they still had not included them in the set.

Yeah it doesn't look like the bunker is in there

#127 7 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

It was included in my set.

I keep forgetting to check the posts lol...im used to sites that email you when you are subscribed/favorited.

The set is still unavailable, but it is pictured in there on their item...I guess I forgot when checking it was a actually a bigger piece that went all the way down from pop bumper over the 3 drop targets to the left of the bunker under the ramp too. Phone picture didn't quite come out as good as the video above with me breaking it lol.

20161221_223134839_iOS (resized).jpg20161221_223134839_iOS (resized).jpg

1 month later
#170 7 years ago

Hey, if you're on facebook, I just created a group for Jurassic Park owners...restoration stuff would be neat to make albums, tutorials, or something...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JurassicParkPinballOwners/members/

1 month later
#210 7 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I have had enough for one day.
I will let these cure and tackle the other sides next week when I get back from my trip.

Looks great!
And also looks like a PITA lining all that up LOL

5 months later
#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

My Jurassic Park had terrible glare, DMD glare guard, kept the blinkers were they belong in the backglass, no LEDs in the backglass, lit the back of the playfield and it's glare free now. I dunno some of the DE are so bad for glare. Maybe it's the size of the head they seem bigger than most.

Get a pair of those eclipse glasses...
...and yes, this is an actual auction on ebay right now.

eclipseglasses (resized).PNGeclipseglasses (resized).PNG

1 month later
#307 6 years ago

Man that's looking nice...wish mine was that shiny!

1 month later
#360 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Got the new backbox ground wires installed. The old ones looked like crap so I decided to use green ground wire instead of the braid. I know I don't need to use the plastic sleeve anymore because the wire is no longer exposed but I installed new plastic tube to keep with the look of the original and dress it up a bit.

Got the power box installed. The game is a re-import from Germany and had a foreign aux plug on it.

I got rid of it and bought a plug to install on the metal box

The game also had two fuses since it was using 220 volt originally. I did not want to leave an empty hole so I decided to rewire and put the aux plug on a fuse even though it normally is not fused. Re wired everything and tested it all out and also installed the power cord and harness in the cabinet. I still have to run the ground braid on that side when it comes in.

Do you actually have more pics inside the powersupply / wiring? Mine too is German and I want to put the proper service plug and replace the power cord as it's been cut at some point and ground pin cut off. Been too busy to start poking around myself.

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from C65Mustang:

I have the same issue I wonder if there’s any way there can be an agreement amongst some pinsider to have their names and their usernames easily referenced

Not sure if you meant for in person or on the site...but you can generate and print a Pinside badge for events that can have both real and Pinside name from your profile page.

4 months later
#608 6 years ago

Words can't describe it, but awesome machine! And congratulations on the win!

1 year later
#621 4 years ago

Awesome! I was hoping either you would or let me use your content to show off your tedious work for you lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meloyelo51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-restoration?tu=Meloyelo51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.