Dscf6606 (resized).jpg
Img_4557 (resized).jpg
Img_4551 (resized).jpg
Dscf6565 (resized).jpg
Dscf6586 (resized).jpg
Dscf6566 (resized).jpg
Img_4640 (resized).jpg
Dscf6538 (resized).jpg
There are 626 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 13.
#251 6 years ago

Only a couple of things to do before the next clear. One of them is to add the half tones to the shooter lane. The surface has to be perfectly smooth and polished for the decal to adhere properly. There was a couple of areas on the shooter lane that were scuffed a little from the normal work and sanding that has gone on.

You can see the scuff marks in this photo. The areas have been wet sanded and ready to buff. I start with heavy cut and work towards swirl remover.
Dscf5719 (resized).jpgDscf5719 (resized).jpg

Buffed and polished to a silky smooth and shiny surface.
Dscf5720 (resized).jpgDscf5720 (resized).jpg

I should have the decal ready to apply shortly.

I have never done the inside of the cabinet on any of my restores because since nobody ever sees it, I didn't care to spend the time. I also planned on not doing much to this one as well. Well, a couple of you guys are making me look bad so I decided to clean this one up a bit. (You know who you are ) To late to paint the bottom or anything like that but I will try and fix it up. I removed all the grounding braids and will install new ones.

Here is all the black overspray on the bottom of the cabinet.
Dscf5730 (resized).jpgDscf5730 (resized).jpg

Got the bottom all sanded and back to the "stock" look. I will detail the components in the cabinet when I install them so it should look pretty nice once put back together.
Dscf5731 (resized).jpgDscf5731 (resized).jpg

I am starting to get everything together to send to powder coat.

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Well, a couple of you guys are making me look bad so I decided to clean this one up a bit. (You know who you are )

Ha! Very nice! Looking really good. I for one am glad you are doing the inside as well!!

#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

My Jurassic Park had terrible glare, DMD glare guard, kept the blinkers were they belong in the backglass, no LEDs in the backglass, lit the back of the playfield and it's glare free now. I dunno some of the DE are so bad for glare. Maybe it's the size of the head they seem bigger than most.

Get a pair of those eclipse glasses...
...and yes, this is an actual auction on ebay right now.

eclipseglasses (resized).PNGeclipseglasses (resized).PNG

#254 6 years ago

I know these updates are small, but I am just grabbing the little time I have had to work lately and trying to get stuff done. I got the halftones printed on high quality clear decal paper using Laser Ink. My original plan was to take the decal all the way up to the end of the red lane but I did not have decal paper big enough for this. So I just took it to the end of the halftones and then rounded the edges so there are no sharp points. I had to rotate the image just to get it to fit on the paper.

Img_3827 (resized).jpgImg_3827 (resized).jpg

Shooter lane ready to go.
Dscf5732 (resized).jpgDscf5732 (resized).jpg

I cut each side so I ended up with 2 long decals. I cleaned the shooter lane and then applied some decal setting solution and applied the left decal first.

Dscf5733 (resized).jpgDscf5733 (resized).jpg

Then the right.
Dscf5734 (resized).jpgDscf5734 (resized).jpg

Really happy with the results and will let it dry overnight and make sure there are no delamination issues. You may notice that the black is a slightly different color on the decal and the halftone area to the left. This is because the left area has been sanded which washes out the color and also the ink on the decal is more of a satin color. After clear they will all be rich black color.

You might be able to tell from the picture where the decal ends because the black outline towards the end of the shooter lane was slightly thicker on the decal than on the lane. The thickness on the decal is what it should be. The black line on the playfield became a little thinner due to the painting of the red area. After the next clear, I will mask off and make the rest of the lane match.

#255 6 years ago

Very nice detailed work man.

#256 6 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Very nice detailed work man.

Thank you.

#257 6 years ago

Comet Pinball has a glare eliminator. I install it on the inside of the plastic.

https://www.cometpinball.com/DMD-GLARE-ELIMINATOR-p/dmdglare.htm

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Comet Pinball has a glare eliminator. I install it on the inside of the plastic.
https://www.cometpinball.com/DMD-GLARE-ELIMINATOR-p/dmdglare.htm

Does it work well?

#259 6 years ago

The big helicopter by the T-rex had some significant wear due to the insert being slightly recessed. All that is fixed now so I have to fix the black around it.

Dscf5749 (resized).jpgDscf5749 (resized).jpg
Dscf5750 (resized).jpgDscf5750 (resized).jpg
Dscf5752 (resized).jpgDscf5752 (resized).jpg

Here is the finished product. Once again, the black will all blend when cleared. I will let it cure for a day and then put the white tick marks on.

Dscf5753 (resized).jpgDscf5753 (resized).jpg

#260 6 years ago

I don't really have anything to do on the playfield this evening so I am gonna start taking care of some odds and ends to get ready for the re-assembly. I started with the speaker panel. I may upgrade to Flipper Fidelity or something like that since I am putting in a Pinsound board but for now I will put the speakers back in until I decide.
Dscf5760 (resized).jpgDscf5760 (resized).jpg

Its amazing how you think something doesn't look that dirty until you spray your cleaner on it and as it sits for a bit, the white foam turns yellow. This thing was nasty. but all cleaned up now.
Dscf5762 (resized).jpgDscf5762 (resized).jpg

Put the speakers back in and my OCD said, "something doesn't look right"
Dscf5763 (resized).jpgDscf5763 (resized).jpg

Ok, fixed it, that's better.
You can see how bad the DMD cover looks. I will get some lexan and make a new cover.
Dscf5764 (resized).jpgDscf5764 (resized).jpg

I am leaving the original DMD out but I am not mounting the Color DMD yet because it is in my Star Wars until this thing is ready. I wrapped it in plastic so it will stay nice and clean until I need it.
Dscf5765 (resized).jpgDscf5765 (resized).jpg

Ok, now on to the metal backbox circuit board mount. Yuk.
Dscf5766 (resized).jpgDscf5766 (resized).jpg

Dscf5767 (resized).jpgDscf5767 (resized).jpg

Last thing on the agenda for the night is the backbox light panel. This thing is nasty. And I don't know German so I have no idea what that sticker is warning me. The white area in the center is where I did a test clean when I took the game apart.
Dscf5768 (resized).jpgDscf5768 (resized).jpg

Just to show the change.
Dscf5769 (resized).jpgDscf5769 (resized).jpg

Finished and looking much better. Mine didn't have any 455 bulbs in it but I have them so I will add when I put it back together. I will LED the machine but I do not use LEDs in the backbox. I prefer the natural color of the art and LEDs tend to be brighter and make the reflections on the playfield glass worse. (Refer to the post above.)
Dscf5770 (resized).jpgDscf5770 (resized).jpg

#261 6 years ago

Did some more of the glamorous stuff involved in a restoration.

Cleaned all the wire holders for the backbox. You can see the before and after.
Dscf5780 (resized).jpgDscf5780 (resized).jpg

Cleaned the three vent guards. These things were dirty.
Dscf5777 (resized).jpgDscf5777 (resized).jpg

I sprayed my cleaner on them to wipe them down. There was so much on them and in the holes that you can see what was left when I picked them up. I actually had to clean them several times before they would stop leaving marks on the towels.
Dscf5778 (resized).jpgDscf5778 (resized).jpg

Created a new DMD cover out of Lexan. I will leave the coating on until I install the ColorDMD.
Dscf5775 (resized).jpgDscf5775 (resized).jpgDscf5776 (resized).jpgDscf5776 (resized).jpg

I decided to go ahead and put the claw marks on the backbox. I set up some marks to place it where I wanted it with blue tape.
Dscf5781 (resized).jpgDscf5781 (resized).jpgDscf5782 (resized).jpgDscf5782 (resized).jpgDscf5784 (resized).jpgDscf5784 (resized).jpg

#262 6 years ago

Here is a question if anyone cares to answer. What are your thoughts on colored legs? I have seen some machines where the trim is colored but the legs are black and I have seen some machines that have matching colored legs. I am going to go with Red trim with black backbox hinges. I have not decided if I am going to do red or black legs yet. Some machines with colored legs are a little "too much" for me but then there are some that I like the color. Any thoughts?

#263 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Last thing on the agenda for the night is the backbox light panel. This thing is nasty. And I don't know German so I have no idea what that sticker is warning me.

Achtung = Warning

If you get me a larger image, I'll give you a full translation. Helps being German .

As for the legs, I feel you. Sometimes it can be too much. My RS has blue legs but stainless rails and lock bar. All blue would be too much. Thus said, red and black is a killer combo. Have you ever thought about vinyl wrap? That way you can try and see without much harm.

#264 6 years ago

Achtung actually means attention. I have never liked the colored legs on JP. Yellow seems the common color and it just seems distracting or overbearing to me but to each their own.

#265 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Achtung actually means attention. I have never liked the colored legs on JP. Yellow seems the common color and it just seems distracting or overbearing to me but to each their own.

I was not a fan of yellow either. I don't think I have seen a yellow trim that I like.

#266 6 years ago

Applied the white tick marks to the helicopter insert.
Dscf5785 (resized).jpgDscf5785 (resized).jpg

You guys almost let me miss the tick marks on the big blue insert in the pop lane.

Dscf5786 (resized).jpgDscf5786 (resized).jpg

Got them applied.
Dscf5787 (resized).jpgDscf5787 (resized).jpg

#267 6 years ago

I love the blackness of the cabinet. I wouldn't ever dare think about using any other colors other than black. I especially like the textured feel of the powder coat that keeps it a matte black.

#268 6 years ago

Yea, you better make the inside of that cabinet clean! I'm gonna check it out at pinfest to make sure! lol. Dude, that shooter lane is stupid clean. Now I gotta put some effort into mine... Also, there is a "show off your powder coat" forum somewhere on this site. I think I saw a JP in there somewhere. Either way, you can skim through and get some ideas.

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Yea, you better make the inside of that cabinet clean! I'm gonna check it out at pinfest to make sure! lol. Dude, that shooter lane is stupid clean. Now I gotta put some effort into mine... Also, there is a "show off your powder coat" forum somewhere on this site. I think I saw a JP in there somewhere. Either way, you can skim through and get some ideas.

I forgot about that thread. I will skim through it. My plan is to try and airbrush some wood texture on that shooter lane after my next clear. If it doesn't work then it will just have to stay as it is.

#270 6 years ago

With everything I am doing to this machine, I just couldn't leave the inside of the cabinet with a sloppy finish. I just decided to finish painting it all black.

Dscf5800 (resized).jpgDscf5800 (resized).jpgDscf5801 (resized).jpgDscf5801 (resized).jpgDscf5809 (resized).jpgDscf5809 (resized).jpg

I have most of my stuff ready for powder coating. I have to wait on a few ne parts to get here and then I will send it all off.
Dscf5810 (resized).jpgDscf5810 (resized).jpg

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

With everything I am doing to this machine, I just couldn't leave the inside of the cabinet with a sloppy finish. I just decided to finish painting it all black.

Much better - some purists will cringe but I'm not a purist. Painting the inside of a cabinet is definitely an upgrade IMHO.

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Much better - some purists will cringe but I'm not a purist. Painting the inside of a cabinet is definitely an upgrade IMHO.

+1. What I did in mine was to keep some wood tone where and could without going crazy with sanding and masking.
82de1d3b63b34292fb1ed388a2422d811b570b99 (resized).jpg82de1d3b63b34292fb1ed388a2422d811b570b99 (resized).jpg

What about the underside?
9692db0860f9e770affc9cb65989ed1afa017ef9 (resized).jpg9692db0860f9e770affc9cb65989ed1afa017ef9 (resized).jpg

#273 6 years ago

I've always felt that the lack of inside paint was simply an artifact of cheapo get-it-done-who's-ever-gonna-see-it production, just like the bleed on the edges of stencil patterns on older machines.

#274 6 years ago

I think in the future I will probably paint the entire side panels and then paint the bottom a wood tone color. Since I was already past the original painting it was easier to do the black and I think with the details I am doing in the cabinet, the black will make it pop.

#275 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

and then paint the bottom a wood tone color

I initially wanted to do a contrasting color for the bottom as well but could not think of any that would look better than black...

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

I initially wanted to do a contrasting color for the bottom as well but could not think of any that would look better than black...

Yeah. I think black is about the only color that I think I would do the whole thing in. I'm not sure I would like the inside of my Star Wars all blue. That might be blue overload. Lol
Good thing about it is you can always redo it if it doesn't work out.

#277 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Good thing about it is you can always redo it if it doesn't work out.

I would avoid that if possible

#278 6 years ago

Did the last bit of airbrushing today.....Famous last words.

There were two more inserts in the center computer stack that were cracked through the paint.
This one did not show up as bad as it is in the picture.

Dscf5811 (resized).jpgDscf5811 (resized).jpg

Here is the other one.
Dscf5812 (resized).jpgDscf5812 (resized).jpg

I had tried to fix these a couple months ago and I couldn't get a good match on the paint so I skipped it. I not have what I think is a good match so I fixed them both.

Dscf5813 (resized).jpgDscf5813 (resized).jpgDscf5814 (resized).jpgDscf5814 (resized).jpgDscf5815 (resized).jpgDscf5815 (resized).jpg
I will add the black "vent" lines after I clear.

Dscf5816 (resized).jpgDscf5816 (resized).jpgDscf5817 (resized).jpgDscf5817 (resized).jpgDscf5818 (resized).jpgDscf5818 (resized).jpg
I will redo the black lines where the insert is cracked through after I clear.

Then I decided to do something I had said I wasn't going to do. The orange sunburst on the CHAOS inserts was faded. I originally wasn't going to paint this but decided to do it. I knew I wouldn't be happy if I skipped it.
Dscf5820 (resized).jpgDscf5820 (resized).jpgDscf5821 (resized).jpgDscf5821 (resized).jpg

Here are the masks cut to give you an idea of what I am painting.
Dscf5822 (resized).jpgDscf5822 (resized).jpg

Here is the OS
Dscf5823 (resized).jpgDscf5823 (resized).jpgDscf5824 (resized).jpgDscf5824 (resized).jpgDscf5829 (resized).jpgDscf5829 (resized).jpg

CHA
Dscf5825 (resized).jpgDscf5825 (resized).jpgDscf5826 (resized).jpgDscf5826 (resized).jpgDscf5827 (resized).jpgDscf5827 (resized).jpg

For some reason, the orange on the playfield is not as vibrant and rich in the pictures as it really is.

I will look after I clear to see if any of the black lines need to be gone over in the orange area. I think it will be good but I will evaluate it after I clear.

Well. I think I am ready to clear both the playfield and the cabinet so I will try and work that in as soon as I can.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Does it work well?

It works perfect. The instructions recommend installing it on the outside. I install on the inside.

#280 6 years ago

Good job on the touch-ups! Looking forward the clear coat!

#281 6 years ago

Did you scan the decals? I need some can't find any. I need the ones from the T-Rex box, mouth and the green leaves from the play field. Bay Area Amusements did sell them but not in stock in months. I just got the plastic set from them. The blue is very dark almost purple. The set of plastics you got from Pinball center what does the blue look like?

IMG_1727 (resized).PNGIMG_1727 (resized).PNG

IMG_1726 (resized).JPGIMG_1726 (resized).JPG

IMG_1724 (resized).JPGIMG_1724 (resized).JPG

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Did you scan the decals? I need some can't find any. I need the ones from the T-Rex box, mouth and the green leaves from the play field. Bay Area Amusements did sell them but not in stock in months. I just got the plastic set from them. The blue is very dark almost purple. The set of plastics you got from Pinball center what does the blue look like?

I was able to get those decals from Bay Area a couple of years ago. I might have a few decals to sell since I have the new T-Rex so I don't think I will be using the mouth decals. The plastics I got are pretty darn close on the colors. So I ended up paying more for them but I am glad I did. When I put it back together I will do some side by side pictures with the plastics. I don't want to take any of the protective coatings off right now.

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

If you are talking about the sticker decals, i have them just pm me your email and i can send them to you.

#284 6 years ago

I fixed the black lines on the tip of the shooter lane where the ball rolls through.
Dscf5842 (resized).jpgDscf5842 (resized).jpgDscf5843 (resized).jpgDscf5843 (resized).jpg

The rest of the day was building a new spray room and building a stand.

If you are going for a gloss finish on a cabinet, it is a whole lot easier to do when praying the surface flat rather than vertical. I never liked the idea of laying a finished cleared side on a stand or on the floor. Just too many chances to scratch it up. I had an idea and I ran across this at Harbor Freight and with my 20% off coupon, I decided to give it a shot.
Dscf5830 (resized).jpgDscf5830 (resized).jpg

Wheels Wheels Wheels. I gotta have wheels.
Almost everything in my shop is on wheels. I like having the ability to move stuff around easily. when spraying something as big as a cabinet, its great to have the ability to turn it 5 or 10 degrees to get the perfect light reflection as you spray. And also just moving it in and out of the booth. So I added some wheels.
Dscf5831 (resized).jpgDscf5831 (resized).jpg

Finished. I will take the handle off when I spray. The tire trays were installed upside down to give a little height and to provide a good area to hold the game. I also placed rubber pads on top of the part that touches the game even though it holds the game under the payfield level. So its not touching the game in an area that would be seen when the game is assembled.
Dscf5832 (resized).jpgDscf5832 (resized).jpg

I was able to load the cabinet by myself. Obviously it would be easier with another person to help but very doable alone.
Dscf5834 (resized).jpgDscf5834 (resized).jpg

Here you can see the clearance underneath. Also the top of the bottom rail wants to rest against the base of the arm so I have a little padding there. It works out perfect because you can move the cab forwards and backwards and the part against the arm stays fixes so you can level it perfectly.
Dscf5835 (resized).jpgDscf5835 (resized).jpg

I decided to take down my old spray booth system and build one like the one I had in my other house. I liked the one I used here but I was having some ventilation issues so I decided to build a new one. It is in the same area as the other one. Having the canopy, helps with garagedoor operation. You can also see that I taped up the vents on top.
Dscf5837 (resized).jpgDscf5837 (resized).jpg

One of the "upgrades" I did was to cut 2x4s and place them at the base of the wall. I then pulled the plastic tight and got rid of any areas that the plastic bunched up. This should help seal up the floor to keep the fumes inside until they are vented and also keep any contamination out. I will pull the extra plastic as far towards the center as possible. I will then put a tarp down over it that will cover the entire spray area. The combination of the wood edges and overlap of the plastic and tarp should keep things sealed.
Dscf5839 (resized).jpgDscf5839 (resized).jpg

The canopy is 10x10. The plastic I use is 25 feet long. When you start at the corner, you will have a 5 foot overlap on two corners. I seal one up and use the other as my door. I cut the 2x4 along the "door" wall 2 feet short to allow me to pull the inside plastic back a bit so I can then slide to the side out the door. This overlap means that there is never a full open door to the outside of the booth when I enter or exit. When I exit, I putt the inside plastic behind me and attach it to the bottom of the canopy leg creating a full inside wall again and then I tape the outside wall closed. So any mist that comes out when I exit is mainly from drift and it has to go through the five foot slide with me. I think that is better than just opening an area to the outside.
Dscf5840 (resized).jpgDscf5840 (resized).jpg

Filters installed sealed and ready to go. There will be an exhaust fan placed on the outside when the garage is raised 2 feet when I spray.
Dscf5838 (resized).jpgDscf5838 (resized).jpg
Dscf5841 (resized).jpgDscf5841 (resized).jpg

I really hope to spray the playfield tomorrow.

#285 6 years ago

Nice setup man!

#286 6 years ago

So... you've restored 2 of the pins that I own. Wanna do mine?!? very nice work. Going to be jealous when it's done. Wait I'm already jealous

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

So... you've restored 2 of the pins that I own. Wanna do mine?!? very nice work. Going to be jealous when it's done. Wait I'm already jealous

Thanks, but I have to finish all mine first.

Did most of the prep work tonight and got all my stuff ready for tomorrow. Just some final cleaning tomorrow and its ready to shoot.

Dscf5844 (resized).jpgDscf5844 (resized).jpgDscf5845 (resized).jpgDscf5845 (resized).jpg

#288 6 years ago

Playfield is cleared. I will let it clear for 5 or 6 days and then sand it down. You get so used to seeing the faded colors because of the sanding so its nice to see those colors pop again.
Image1 (resized).jpgImage1 (resized).jpg

I may try and get the cabinet cleared next week.

#289 6 years ago

Good job. Any issues?

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Good job. Any issues?

Turned out really nice. Except for the area that my hood touched the apron area.

Easily fixed but just one of those "Iwasn't paying close enough attention" when I was looking at other things. After the next clear it won't be visible so it's all good.

I did a preliminary light sand last night to take the top surface off and to open it up for curing. Also since the clear is still "softer" it allowed me to take some of the "bumps" off where the white tick marks are. They are almost flat already. I will let it cure for another 3-4 days and then give it a good sanding.

I'm going out of town for work for 4 days so not much will happen this week. I am hoping to get some of the cabinet cleared next.

#291 6 years ago

I have the same thing going on in my garage/shop. Everything on wheels! Your mobile workbench is very similar to mine that I built.

#292 6 years ago

I'm using a ten-gallon fishtank.

Some expenses may have been spared.

#293 6 years ago

Nothing real exciting but I was able to get the playfield sanded and I am really happy with how it turned out. I was able to get all the white insert marks sanded completely flat without breaking through the clear. I will do a few more touchups and then I will be ready for the final clear.

Dscf5848 (resized).jpgDscf5848 (resized).jpg

#294 6 years ago

Ok, I couldn't take it anymore. The bottom of the cabinet was the only thing that wasn't "finished" so instead of clearing today I decided to go ahead and paint it.

Dscf5851 (resized).jpgDscf5851 (resized).jpgDscf5852 (resized).jpgDscf5852 (resized).jpg

#295 6 years ago

Good man! Way better! Looks clean.

#296 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Ok, I couldn't take it anymore. The bottom of the cabinet was the only thing that wasn't "finished" so instead of clearing today I decided to go ahead and paint it.

That was, of course, the correct move. It looks much better, even though only infants and people recovering from passing out will ever notice.

#297 6 years ago

When you say the white insert marks sanded flat do you mean from around the inserts where they raised the original clear?

#298 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

When you say the white insert marks sanded flat do you mean from around the inserts where they raised the original clear?

Yes, the white vinyl causes small ridges due to the thickness even though it's super thin. Block sand and it will take more off the bumps than the surrounding area. Just have to be careful not to go to far and start sanding the vinyl down.

#299 6 years ago

Got one side of the cabinet and the back of the backbox cleared today. Had to leave town this afternoon and get back Thursday night so I hope to get the other side of the main cabinet and one side of the backbox cleared Friday if the stars line up.

Super shiny.
These were taken with my phone because I was running out of time but you get the idea.

IMG_3904 (resized).JPGIMG_3904 (resized).JPGIMG_3906 (resized).JPGIMG_3906 (resized).JPG

IMG_3905 (resized).JPGIMG_3905 (resized).JPG

#300 6 years ago

Dude my black car doesn’t look that good you going to need to wax that as often.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 626 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-restoration/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.