Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Yesh23
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6453 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

Jurassic Park pro Stern moving T-Rex head

Added: March 24th, 2021 Ended: April 25th, 2021
    Condition: New

Price

$ 200 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

This is a Trex Alive mod by Yoyokopter that I've never got around to use. Here's the link and you can see a video of it moving. The mod comes from France.

https://sites.google.com/sfr.fr/yoyokopter-mod/jurassic-park-stern?authuser=0

I'd also trade for other mods (preferably from games in my collection, or generic mods ie-shaker).

Item photos

IMG_6453 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fort Wayne, IN, US

Seller insights

These are Yesh23's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Yesh23's stats page

#2 4 months ago

Can you back up a little?

#3 4 months ago

I don't understand what this is. Its a bag with wires? A better description would be helpful.

#4 4 months ago

Do you have to install prem or le code? What happens when its supposed to catch the ball as the pro dino mouth does not open yet if that gets activated the head would then lower and block the ramp shot.

#5 4 months ago

The prem has multiple stepper motors and coils. This little bag isn’t going to have anywhere near what’s needed.

#6 4 months ago

Sorry for the poor description. I've adjusted the description. This was a mod I bought from a Pinsider out of France. I paid $200 plus shipping for the unit but never got around to installing it. Here's a link to his page and there's videos of it in action (super cool).

https://sites.google.com/sfr.fr/yoyokopter-mod/jurassic-park-stern?authuser=0

#7 4 months ago
    Quoted from Drenden:

The prem has multiple stepper motors and coils. This little bag isn’t going to have anywhere near what’s needed.

It doesn't do the same thing as the premium, it just has the head move back and fourth during action and in attract modes. See above to a link where you can see it in action.

#8 4 months ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Do you have to install prem or le code? What happens when its supposed to catch the ball as the pro dino mouth does not open yet if that gets activated the head would then lower and block the ramp shot.

No it works with the pro code. See video of it above, it has nothing to do with catching the ball.

#9 4 months ago
    Quoted from ibis:

I don't understand what this is. Its a bag with wires? A better description would be helpful.

Totally agree with you on the poor post! It's been updated with a link to it in action.

#10 4 months ago

Amazing mod!

#11 4 months ago

Yeah, looks amazing. There's so many talented folks in this hobby.

#12 4 months ago

That is really cool!

#13 4 months ago

I have one and it add a lot to the game if you have pro,it turns your pro into a promium!

#14 4 months ago

Left right
    Left right
    Right left

#15 4 months ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Left right
    Left right
    Right left

I’m shaking my head as well.

#16 4 months ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

I have one and it add a lot to the game if you have pro,it turns your pro into a promium!

Haha I think you hit the nail on the head

#17 4 months ago

I'd buy this, but mine is arriving today from France.

Nice deal here to get one right away. I had to wait 3 weeks for mine.

2 weeks later
    #18 3 months ago

Still available bump.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside