(Topic ID: 336546)

Jurassic Park Pro

By Pinball1987

11 months ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 months ago

I know there is a JP run coming out this august, has anyone heard of this is the final run for JP? will these be the same exact as the first run or since it’s a couple years newer, they will have some newer technology?

#2 11 months ago

Pretty much identical. Newest code (software).

Not really too many problem areas to improve upon from initial batches.

As far as the last batch or not....anybody guess. It has been 4 years this fall.....

#3 11 months ago

I believe the very first runs had art around the posts which was removed on later runs to stop chipping/ pooling.

Other than that, was the metal bracket on the left side of the left ramp on the early runs? Think it helps with the opto registering correctly.

#4 11 months ago

Will this be it for making this game?

#5 11 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball1987:

Will this be it for making this game?

Generally Stern will announce a "last call" before pulling the game from production.
    They did this with GOTG recently, I think they announced last call 3 months before the last production run.

#6 11 months ago

Sometimes they do. They also announced last call for Led Zeppelin last year, but never did a last call for Rush or Stranger Things or I think BKSOR.

It's not an official policy either way. If they know they have some demand to fill to warrant a run, they'll issue a last call. If demand just kind of trickles down to near-zero like with Rush, there may never be a last-call run.

Hard to know where Jurassic will go. It might still have some sustained demand as a timeless franchise like Star Wars, or it might now be overshadowed enough by Godzilla and Elwin's next cornerstone so that it won't have demand past this year.

#7 11 months ago

I ordered one several months ago. Heard so much about this pin, finally decide to get JPP NIB. I decided to go JJ pro instead of premium afte seeing some reviews and plays.

#8 11 months ago

Are you happy with this machine? What other ones were yo thinking of getting?

2 weeks later
    #9 10 months ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-pro- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.