(Topic ID: 31331)

Jurassic Park Price check

By Pincrawler

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking for a price check on JP. Found one local to me, and the seller is asking $3500 Can. Not much more info on the machine at this point. Still waiting on pics etc.

This will being considered as my first pin. Any thoughts or concerns would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Pinsiders.

#2 11 years ago

Tell the seller to cut that price in half, and you will buy it. JP 1700-2100 game. $3500 better include real dino eggs.

#3 11 years ago

I saw that posted too, then laughed out loud when I double checked it in the price guide.

#4 11 years ago

Unless that thing comes with an ounce of gold, that is over twice what is a reasonable price. There was a gentleman on here who just sold his for $1800 and it looked to be quite nice. I am sure you could find one cheaper around there or here in the US, pay for shipping, and still beat that price.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks for the prompt responses guys. I figured that price was way out of line. I will keep looking.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Tell the seller to cut that price in half, and you will buy it. JP 1700-2100 game. $3500 better include real dino eggs.

Right on the number there, too many sellers look at ebay and shoot for the moon

#7 11 years ago

Check with Fatsquatch. He is the one that had it for $1800 but didn't sell it, may still be open to selling it. I'm not sure at this point. I've seen his in person and it's worth $1800 no problem, and if I didn't have mine already I'd take it in a heartbeat at that price. I overpaid $2400 for mine in June because it was my first pin and there was nothing at all in the area and I didn't have contacts yet to point me in the right direction. The local shop wanted $3600 to even start looking for one for me.
It seems the normal range depending on location and condition these days is $1600-2200ish.

#8 11 years ago

See pics, video, info here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-jurassic-park-harrison-tn#post-511973

I'll vouch that he is a great guy. My parents bought 2 pins from him while I was on vacation, and when we went to get them they were exactly as he had described them. He helped us load and move both pins to 2 different locations, and let me tell you that Revenge is every bit of the 360 listed pounds. Buy with confidence if you are indeed interested.

#9 11 years ago

$1500-$2250 pin

$3750 is ridonk

"The T. rex is loose"

#10 11 years ago

I paid $1,700 for mine a few months ago. Needed new rubbers, and a few solders here and there, but nothing major at all. Playfield is in great shape... I wouldn't pay over 2k for one though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-price-check-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.