Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by EarlGrey
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 months ago

My dealer has had my money for a few months and I keep getting the run around.. So what's the story on JP Premiums? I see people have received them, but there doesn't appear to be a bunch and I know Elvira got put in the middle of production also causing a pause.

So are they rolling out now or is there an issue causing delay?

I have been swamped with work (will be until Christmas) so I don't have my usual "finger on the pulse" on this one, so forgive me if this is something I've missed.. Just a little frustrated at this point.

#2 8 months ago

Definitely shipping. I was in the same boat as you, frustrated at the lack of info, etc.

However, yesterday received the delivery service phone call to schedule a delivery for this afternoon.

Long time coming... but they are coming.

#3 8 months ago

Got my shipping info yesterday evening, should get the appointment call today.
They're rolling out again.

#4 8 months ago

Got mine on October 30th..... Wife got it for me for my 50th!!!! Love it.... I know the waiting is hard but worth it...extraordinary game.

#5 8 months ago

Spoke to Randy at GotPinball? yesterday. My Premium is due for delivery on Friday! Traded my Pro(which is a great game itself) back in towards the game. After playing I thought the upgrades were worth the extra coin. Can’t wait!

#6 7 months ago

Got mine delivered today, build date of November 4th. Everything checks out in initial quality....had the holding nut fall off the raptor assembly, but easy fix to screw it back in....

#7 7 months ago

First Production run was cut short, reducing dealer allocation, and cutting their orders.
Pre orders for many like yourself are delayed. Should be more going out soon to catch up on back log.

7 months later
#8 11 days ago

Anyone know if JP premiums are flowing in volume again? I ordered in early May and hoping to see it sometime this summer. I saw a couple of folks saying the just received June production date units... is it safe to say the supply chain is filling up again?

#9 11 days ago

They did a run in june before tmnt started, but they should be running tmnt for at least another month.

Quoted from Markharris2000:

Anyone know if JP premiums are flowing in volume again? I ordered in early May and hoping to see it sometime this summer. I saw a couple of folks saying the just received June production date units... is it safe to say the supply chain is filling up again?

#10 11 days ago

I got a note from a commercial game supplier today that the August allocations of JP from Stern had sold out. So it sounds like Stern is filling all current JP orders and summer reseller allocation with June and August builds. Given JP's popularity, I would guess there will be another run before the end of the year.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside