(Topic ID: 256313)

Jurassic Park Premium or Elvira HoH Premium?

By Wiggy76

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Wiggy76
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic poll

“Which one?”

• Jurassic Park Premium / LE 85 votes
    78%
  • Elvira HoH Premum / LE 18 votes
    17%
  • Neither - save for the next release 6 votes
    6%

(109 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

downloadfile.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

Okay... So I own an Elvira HOH LE... So naturally, I have to pick the game I own...
NOT!!!!
No, I actually think Stern JP prem or LE is hands down probably thee best overall pinball machine of the last few years. I think its better than Maiden, and I both love Maiden and own one, as its my ultimate dream theme.

I think the layout is both unique and amazing, has flow, but also difficult shots. The rules are already some of the best around. Has one of the all time coolest toys ever with the t-rex mech. The car toy is amazing too. Simple, but so awesome. The animations are just outstanding. Love the extra ball and the other t-rex stuff. The amber being in the pops is super smart and makes the pops important. Love the smart missle, and the raptur pit is really cool too.

To me, its a game that nails the theme, nails the layout(and its a unique one), has an amazing skill shot or shots... And I love games with real skill shots. Amazing animations, and good music, and just fun to shoot. Good modes...

Now... Why do I not own a JP... Its the theme. I don't like Jurassic Park. It does nothing for me. Don't care about it, don't want to see it every day. I rather see Elvira everyday.
Elvira isn't a bad game. I think its already an amazing game. Love the videos, love the callouts, fun music, fun sounds, shoots amazing. And it too has some really amazing toys. The house, the crypt, the gargoils... And I do think the house is one of the coolest toys in pinball... Just not as cool as the t-rex. I think when the code is finished it'll be equally amazing as the JP code... But, I think the JP code is more flushed out now.

And its not that I don't like dinos. I like them a lot. Just again Jpark isn't really my theme. Some people claim its my generations star wars... ANd I say... Meh... Not... really... Much as I like Sam Nell,he's no Harrison Ford. So that is why I don't own one and probably won't own one for a long time... Until I get my 2nd house with more room.

For now, its about themes I love and pinballs that I like to look at even when turned off.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-premium-or-elvira-hoh-premium?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.