Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NashtyFunk
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

EDIT - so I've been asked to take down the early version I worked on for now. A final version will be released that will be complied by a few different guys. More to come.

#2 4 years ago

EDIT - more to come.

#3 4 years ago

Well Done Guys!!!

#5 4 years ago

Newbie did it...lol

This kicks ass in so many ways.

Well done gents.

#6 4 years ago

Another nice find.........kid in a candy store...lol

The ending you guys added is fantastic.

Quick dumb question........When I turned game on it gave me a choice of quick install or full. I picked quick. What is the difference?

Once I did the quick I guess it erased all my scores and settings I had changed...Free Game, Flipper control, high scores, initials and so on..is this normal?

Last question, do I erase the flash drive now and wait for the next code update?

Thanks for helping.

#7 4 years ago

Great job Delt wow and I think it’s admirable that you’re not asking for donations. I still think you deserve them though and would gladly give you one, as I can imagine almost everyone that uses this download would do. I haven’t gotten very far yet in play since installing but would love to see all the Samuel Jackson comments changed for his real voice.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Great job Delt wow and I think it’s admirable that you’re not asking for donations. I still think you deserve them though and would gladly give you one, as I can imagine almost everyone that uses this download would do. I haven’t gotten very far yet in play since installing but would love to see all the Samuel Jackson comments changed for his real voice.

Donations
Beer
Whiskey
T-Bones

Gladly contribute.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

it erased all my scores and settings I had changed...Free Game, Flipper control, high scores, initials and so on..is this normal?

Yes. Back them up before you do a code update, restore them when finished.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Another nice find.........kid in a candy store...lol
The ending you guys added is fantastic.
Quick dumb question........When I turned game on it gave me a choice of quick install or full. I picked quick. What is the difference?
Once I did the quick I guess it erased all my scores and settings I had changed...Free Game, Flipper control, high scores, initials and so on..is this normal?
Last question, do I erase the flash drive now and wait for the next code update?
Thanks for helping.

Glad to hear and yes it will erase all settings.

You can erase it off your flash as you no longer need.

Quick install is fine although I usually do full.

I will continue refining and will release updated code so you can wait until then. Of course everytime Stern updates the code I'll need to update it again too. For now I'm just enjoying the real audio clips

#11 4 years ago

This is just epic! delt31 please keeping working on this. I can already imagine a 100% finished code running all of your hard work!

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Glad to hear and yes it will erase all settings.
You can erase it off your flash as you no longer need.
Quick install is fine although I usually do full.
I will continue refining and will release updated code so you can wait until then. Of course everytime Stern updates the code I'll need to update it again too. For now I'm just enjoying the real audio clips

Thanks so much for answering.

Full install versus quick?? Do I need to go do full since I have plenty of time?

#13 4 years ago

Dumb question alert....is there just one file...so it is NOT zipped, etc., and I just need to make sure it is in the main "root" of the USB so the game "sees" it?

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Dumb question alert....is there just one file...so it is NOT zipped, etc., and I just need to make sure it is in the main "root" of the USB so the game "sees" it?

It’s one file so no unzipping. It works just like a Stern download you just don’t have to unzip.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

This is just epic! delt31 please keeping working on this. I can already imagine a 100% finished code running all of your hard work!

I concur absolutely amazing job can’t wait to see the final product on final code!

#16 4 years ago

Mine was being stubborn when trying to do the full install for some reason. It kept restarting and going back to the firmware selection screen. I did a quick install and it went no problem.

I have a messed up node board in mine. So, maybe that was part is the problem. Who knows.

Just a heads up in case someone else experiences the same thing.

Brian

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Mine was being stubborn when trying to do the full install for some reason. It kept restarting and going back to the firmware selection screen. I did a quick install and it went no problem.
I have a messed up node board in mine. So, maybe that was part is the problem. Who knows.
Just a heads up in case someone else experiences the same thing.
Brian

I did a quick with no issues....gonna just leave it and wait for round 2.

#18 4 years ago

Would love to be able to install this..why'd you take it down?

#19 4 years ago

They will be back. Great guys .

I support them 100%.

Cant wait for next version.

How many clips can you name??

#20 4 years ago

Im okay with the main play music, but think each multi ball mode should at least have some more intense music to them. Raptor MB could be "The Raptors Appear" from Lost World JP Soundtrack, Chaos MB could be "Clash of Extinction from JP3 or "Rescuing Sarah" from Lost World. Maybe the guys working on this project could give these a listen and see what they think and if they could be added to the game.

1 week later
#21 4 years ago

I was just curious as to where you are with this project. I....Must.....Have....This......LOL. Is there an ETA or are there any other members working on this? Very cool work by the way!!

2 months later
#22 4 years ago

any updates for 0.97 yet?

1 week later
#23 4 years ago

Looking to get a JP premium and when I do I'm going to need these clips in my life.

#24 4 years ago

Sorry guys just haven't focused on the new code but I will this month now that it has wizard mode.

4 weeks later
#25 4 years ago

Curious to see how the two audio packages being worked from different pinsiders compare. Still amazing that you've added the audio from the movies, very cool, and I'm sure, time consuming. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you bring now that code 1.0 is out.

#26 4 years ago

Im not as familiar with modding Stern games. Are these done with pinball browser or did you just rebuild the whole image?

3 weeks later
#27 4 years ago

Anything for version 1.0?

#28 4 years ago

I plan on releasing 1.0 with some updated must haves like welcome to JP and hold on to your butts from the movie but work continues to be busy (from home) and kids no longer in school it’s been crazy. I’ll get to it guys and release. Targeting this weekend.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I plan on releasing 1.0 with some updated must haves like welcome to JP and hold on to your butts from the movie but work continues to be busy (from home) and kids no longer in school it’s been crazy. I’ll get to it guys and release. Targeting this weekend.

Sweet! No rush...we'll be here.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks so much .

#31 4 years ago

Updated 1.0 with some updated call outs. Stern updated all the call out references which makes it a pain but I got in the critical ones

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uM2bt-U2oGckaOPwSlhbiwjXtF7EE-Sy/view?usp=sharing

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Updated 1.0 with some updated call outs. Stern updated all the call out references which makes it a pain but I got in the critical ones
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uM2bt-U2oGckaOPwSlhbiwjXtF7EE-Sy/view?usp=drivesdk

Tutytytyyyty

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uM2bt-U2oGckaOPwSlhbiwjXtF7EE-Sy/view?usp=drivesdk

Says we need permission?

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Says we need permission?

I just PM Delts..Cant wait to load it....

#36 4 years ago

Awesome work Delt, thank you. Couldn't have come at a better time.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Awesome work Delt, thank you. Couldn't have come at a better time.

Agreed!!!!

#38 4 years ago

Of course two days after installing the custom audio Stern have drop 1.01 It's Murphy's Law isn't it lol.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Of course two days after installing the custom audio Stern have drop 1.01 It's Murphy's Law isn't it lol.

Yes sir...we wait hopefully just a few days for delts...or run with 1.0 with both updates..

#40 4 years ago

So stern has again blocked the latest code from working with pinbrowser so I can’t make the updates any more unless something changes with pinbrowser. I will continue to monitor.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So stern has again blocked the latest code from working with pinbrowser so I can’t make the updates any more unless something changes with pinbrowser. I will continue to monitor.

Thanks for the update. Frigging Stern eh, what a pain! Oh well fingers crossed for a pinbrowser update soon.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Why on earth would Stern care? We bought the machine...let us do what we want with it.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Why on earth would Stern care? We bought the machine...let us do what we want with it.

agreed!

6 months later
#44 3 years ago

link not working anymore?

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

link not working anymore?

Public links to code are a huge no-no nowadays. See the latest Key Posts in this thread and this post for how to obtain a private link to the latest version: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/23#post-5938888

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Public links to code are a huge no-no nowadays. See the latest Key Posts in this thread and this post for how to obtain a private link to the latest version: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/23#post-5938888

Thanks man, I'm kind of new to all this good stuff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-premium-code-with-movie-call-outs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.