Jurassic Park plastics on Ebay

By Doozie

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

The highest bid is at $ 177.50.......I guess they are hard to come by.

#2 10 years ago

Up to 590.00 now.......................WOW! Way too rich for my blood.

#3 10 years ago

I may have to part out my JP. Lol

#4 10 years ago

No way I'd pay that much for some that aren't in perfect condition. If you take a look at the picture, some of them clearly have chunks missing...

#5 10 years ago

Over $500 now, for plastics...are you serious.

#6 10 years ago

Wow that's nuts!

1 week later
#8 10 years ago

These belong to my friend. Please do not bid because I am high bidder as of now.

I bought his JP and he kept the plastic set. Wished I would have got it when I bought the game.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Doozie:

ebay.com link » Data East Jurassic Park Pinball Playfield Plastics Set New And Complete Nr
Round two on ebay now....

If an incomplete set with broken plastics goes for $500... what is this one going to end at!?

#10 10 years ago

I hope $127.50 LOL

#11 10 years ago

Oops.

#12 10 years ago

Yes but it's all good. My max is 127.50 and I am sure they will go for a lot more than that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-plastics-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.