• Latest reply 9 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

g2.gif
#1 9 years ago

Im looking to either get an Indiana Jones or a Jurassic Park. Im located in central NJ. Thanks

#2 9 years ago

No brainer. IJ. Of course, they're both in an entirely different price category as well. You can buy two JPs for the price of one IJ.

#3 9 years ago

GET IJ!GET IJ!

#4 9 years ago

There's a huge price difference between the two. I've never gotten really into IJ, but I understand the appeal. JP is great fun too, so depends on if you think IJ is $3,000 better than JP or not.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

so depends on if you think IJ is $3,000 better than JP or not.

That is a good point. They are both fun. So, it depends on who you like better. Harrison Ford or Tyrannosaurus rex.

#6 9 years ago

Oh ok then im going to start with a JP. Anyone got one for me?

#7 9 years ago

Wow, my first pin ever was an Indiana Jones, and my second was a Jurassic Park.

Can't go wrong with either, but IJ is my favorite. JP is a ton cheaper though.

Good luck in your hunt...

Pete

#8 9 years ago

I echo Pete. My first pin was a JP...then an IJ. JP does not get the love it deserves! Very fun and IMO very underrated game! They are both fantastic machines to mod out if you into that kind of thin as well. Lots of creative freedom with both titles!

Kyle

#9 9 years ago

I am also in the market for a Ferrari. But that Corolla keeps catching my eye...

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from JaredSP:

Oh ok then im going to start with a JP. Anyone got one for me?

You should edit your post topic if you're shifting this into a WTB: Jurassic Park thread.

#11 9 years ago

If price is no object, IJ, simply because I'm more of a fan of that theme than JP. However, the JP table is fun to play too, as long as Rex is working.

If price is a concern, JP.

#12 9 years ago

I would go with JP. IJ is a fun widebody, but a lot of its price comes from being WMS and a more popular theme. Besides I would get the JP before the new code gets released as that may cause its price to go up.

#13 9 years ago

Speak with The Gecko...i think he has an IJ ...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-or-indiana-jones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.