(Topic ID: 248514)

Jurassic Park or Black Knight: Sword of Rage?

By jonesjb

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which to choose?”

• Black Knight: Sword of Rage 6 votes
    13%
  • Jurassic Park 39 votes
    87%

(45 votes)

#1 4 years ago

I’m thinking of getting one of these, leaning toward Jurassic Park by Stern. What do others think? I’d likely go with the premium.

#2 4 years ago

I have BKsor and really enjoy the game but its not a loaded deep experience, its fast and fun and the games can be very quick. JP2 like Maiden will be a deeper game, longer ball times all that so the answer is clear. U need to buy both but if there can be only one then I would say JP2.

#3 4 years ago

First off Jurassic looks amazing, but as crazy as this sounds, the theme is not my favorite, but BK on the other hand is a perfect theme for me. I am also not into deep, complex long playing, linear games and Jurassic appears to be that. I like brutal fast games, with shorter ball times, that keep you coming back for more. BKSOR completely delivers on that. My vote is for BK, but I plan on owning both, so I believe you cannot go wrong. I will just be buying BK before Jurassic.

#4 4 years ago

You really need to play both and form your own opinion. Everyones opinions are going to be very subjective, and only a handful of people on this planet have played the new Jurassic Park as of this writing. I would wait a bit and make sure you play both. I find BKSOR a lot of fun though.

#5 4 years ago

I own BK and love it but I vote JP.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I have BKsor and really enjoy the game but its not a loaded deep experience, its fast and fun and the games can be very quick. JP2 like Maiden will be a deeper game, longer ball times all that so the answer is clear. U need to buy both but if there can be only one then I would say JP2.

I agree with this. Depends on what you’re looking for. There’s a BK near me on route and when I play it has the f you black knight, one more game feel. JP will be a long player, like lotr or something similar. So if you want a hard fun mean game Bk, if you want a casual longer game jp. Both will be awesome

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 16.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-or-black-knight-sword-of-rage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.