trex (resized).jpg
IMG_1382.gif
20231026_165524 (resized).jpg
IMG_4251 (resized).jpeg
93640a95565e3f2beac778d1bf1d2810 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
112 (resized).jpg
20230917_214706 (resized).jpg
There are 1,072 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 22.
#1001 64 days ago

I'll be getting the 30th Anniversary edition any day now. I would love to install the latest movie code! Thank you!!

#1002 63 days ago

thanks for the job !!
i have a question, my friend have a pro with movie code and me on my prenium.
so my friend have a cool logo " VIDEO MODE" on the JP logo at boot and don't me.
it's normal ?

thnaks

#1003 60 days ago

Can someone please message me a link for the latest movie code for my premium?

Assuming it's either 1.12 or 1.13 if possible? Thanks fam!

#1004 59 days ago
Quoted from LDK-V1s:

thanks for the job !!
i have a question, my friend have a pro with movie code and me on my prenium.
so my friend have a cool logo " VIDEO MODE" on the JP logo at boot and don't me.
it's normal ?
thnaks

No idea ?

#1005 59 days ago

Post an image to help everyone understand what you are seeing…

#1006 58 days ago

Recently got a JP that came with movie code 1.12, is that the latest?

#1007 58 days ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Recently got a JP that came with movie code 1.12, is that the latest?

It’s the latest version of movie code but it’s one version behind factory stock firmware.

#1008 57 days ago

Can someone send me a link for the lastest movie code for a pro.

#1009 56 days ago
Quoted from Meat0722:

Can someone send me a link for the lastest movie code for a pro.

Actually there are two: One is an essential gamecode made by DystopicPinball which includes about 70 changes from the original stock. It preserves the game play guidance and 'shoot for the ..." kind of stuff that a new owner would like to hear, but does a nice update to some of the more obvious places that should have been more closely tied into the actual movies but were not likely due to licensing costs. The second one is the mega-update, most recently maintained by PoMC and will change the entire AV callouts and video experience. It's an amazing collaboration over the years, but for the beginner made obscure the actual guidance that Stern's stock gamecode offers. Its for the more advanced player that already knows the rules and what to do.

Take your pick.

#1010 55 days ago

Can I get the movie code for a Premium? Thanks for all the hard work guys!

#1011 54 days ago
Quoted from Jesse96:

Can I get the movie code for a Premium? Thanks for all the hard work guys!

PM DystopicPinball for the version that does NOT include an obscenity-laced random DJ mix

#1012 54 days ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

PM DystopicPinball for the version that does NOT include an obscenity-laced random DJ mix

As tempting as that sounds... I'll message Dystopic for the sake of my marriage haha! Thanks!

#1013 53 days ago

Movie code loaded and works flawlessly. The movie assets make all the difference. Thanks PoMC

#1014 49 days ago

I would also love a copy of the latest premium code PoMC

#1015 49 days ago

Running PoMC 1.12 version on a Pro. I was away from home for about a week and when I got back, my Home Team was empty. Now every time I scan my Stern Insider QR code to add to Home Team, the system reboots. I can scan just fine as a guest.

I've tried going to stock 1.13 (which works) and then back but it still fails. Has anyone seen this and fixed it?

#1016 43 days ago

Can someone please send me the movie code for JP premium? I would greatly appreciate it!

#1017 43 days ago

Does someone have the DystopicPinball code? I messaged him about code and mods with no response. Thanks all

#1018 42 days ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Wait… what? When does that happen?

#1019 42 days ago

I would also love a copy of the latest pro code v.1.13 PoMC thank you vrey much

#1020 42 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Wait… what? When does that happen?

Go into DJ mixer and start it up. Just don’t have anyone around, except maybe any sailor friends

#1021 41 days ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

For the record, that was not my contribution. Never even listened to the DJ jukebox and I run stock code.

#1022 41 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

For the record, that was not my contribution. Never even listed to the DJ jukebox and I run stock code.

Hard to say who had their fingers in the mix, so to speak. Alot of the original replacement work was done years ago before the DJ mixer was added (game code V1.01-1.03 vintage), and then a few people have touched it since. I am running @dystopicpinball's much simpler AV1.13 update because I still like to have the Stern shot guidance remind me what to do during gameplay.... otherwise I find myself just treating it like a shooter...

#1023 41 days ago
Quoted from JorgesArcade:

Does someone have the DystopicPinball code? I messaged him about code and mods with no response. Thanks all

Hello, i was on business trip sorry. Sent you the download link
bye

#1024 40 days ago
Quoted from DystopicPinball:

Hello, i was on business trip sorry. Sent you the download link
bye

No worries. Everyone has a work and pinball life lol.

I got code so I appreciate it. Looking forward to placing order for welcome center and tower.

#1025 40 days ago

Premium latest plz!

#1026 40 days ago

I would love the premium code as well.

Thanks!

#1027 37 days ago

Since nobody gives feedback I will...
I got the light movie code now and it really is a very very nice touch.
Game feels 100% stern in music and callouts and here en there videos are replaced with those from the movie where they match and that feels great!

Will try the other version too but already very happy with the light version (and will probably stick to that one as I respect original intended design and instructions too)

1 week later
#1028 30 days ago

Hi!

I recently got a JP Premium with the original code and I would really like to get the latest movie code for my machine

Best wishes

#1029 30 days ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Since nobody gives feedback I will...
I got the light movie code now and it really is a very very nice touch.
Game feels 100% stern in music and callouts and here en there videos are replaced with those from the movie where they match and that feels great!
Will try the other version too but already very happy with the light version (and will probably stick to that one as I respect original intended design and instructions too)

DystopicPinball light version checks all the boxes for me. I really DO like to hear the game play callouts, but the ~70 or so AV changes in the light version make the game much more authentic to me and enhance what is otherwise there. The changes 'feel' like their could have been licensed content thoughgtfully provided by Stern themselves.

#1030 30 days ago
Quoted from Shamanix:

Hi!
I recently got a JP Premium with the original code and I would really like to get the latest movie code for my machine
Best wishes

Check with DystopicPinball for his copy of "light" before you jump into 'PoMC' fully loaded updated. Once you are good at game play itself, then you can upgrade to PoMC's more exhaustive version of the update.

#1031 27 days ago

Favour to ask. Can anyone send me the link to both the light and the hardcore code for a JP premium? I just back into the club.

TIY

#1032 27 days ago

Is there a breakdown of the 2 different types that I could read somewhere?

#1033 27 days ago

Does anyone know the proper procedure if I am on a movie code with no IC and would like to install IC to the machine?

#1034 26 days ago
Quoted from gnocchi_pesto:

Does anyone know the proper procedure if I am on a movie code with no IC and would like to install IC to the machine?

You just have to get a copy of the AV movie code greater than 1.11 which will have IC built in. The latest versions from Both PoMC and @dystrophicpinball have IC built in.

Simply save your scores to usb, swap in a new movie code SDCard, then put your scores back.

#1035 26 days ago

HI, could i have the link to the lite and full version of the movie code (premium)?. I just picked up a JP2 premium (v1.13.0), would like to try it first with the lite version running and than later on switch to the full version.
Massive thanks for all the hard work put into these, sounds amazing. Looking forward to trying it

#1036 26 days ago

Hi! I just got a JP prem.
Can someone send me the latest link to both the Ultimate code and the Lite one?

EDIT: Got the LITE code. Still looking for the latest Full Version code

#1037 25 days ago

Is it just me, but I can't really tell the difference between the lite code and the full one

The full one also has audio and written instruction on the screen on where to shoot during modes

#1038 24 days ago
Quoted from gnocchi_pesto:

Is it just me, but I can't really tell the difference between the lite code and the full one
The full one also has audio and written instruction on the screen on where to shoot during modes

It must be you! lol

By the numbers… the Lite version makes a total of about 70 changes. That’s it. The Full version swaps hundreds of video clips and thousands of audio callouts.

So it’s 70 changes versus 4000 changes.

#1039 24 days ago

Can someone hit me with the Pro 1.12 heavy code please? And thanks!

#1040 24 days ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

It must be you! lol
By the numbers… the Lite version makes a total of about 70 changes. That’s it. The Full version swaps hundreds of video clips and thousands of audio callouts.
So it’s 70 changes versus 4000 changes.

Any consensus on which is better

I could use the latest of both versions as well. I just brought our JP Premium home today. She is in the car waiting to be unloaded.

#1041 24 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Any consensus on which is better
I could use the latest of both versions as well. I just brought our JP Premium home today. She is in the car waiting to be unloaded.

I think I like the lite code more. I feel like the videos don't make much difference since I can't realy tell which videos aren't in the lite one. But the audio callouts are really helpful. I know the rules by heart, but sometimes there are too many things going on the playfield, so audio cues are very much appreciated.

#1042 24 days ago

Picking up a premium tomorrow. Could someone please send the the lite version? Thanks!

#1043 24 days ago

I have a premium does anyone have a copy? thanks.

#1044 23 days ago

Can someone send me the premium v 1.13 heavy movie code please? Appreciate the work you put into this, btw

#1045 22 days ago

Can someone send me both versions? I have a JP Pro. Thanks!

#1046 22 days ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

Can someone send me the premium v 1.13 heavy movie code please? Appreciate the work you put into this, btw

Actually, could someone send me both for the premium, please? My wife and grandsons may prefer the lite version. Thanks

#1047 22 days ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

Actually, could someone send me both for the premium, please? My wife and grandsons may prefer the lite version. Thanks

If you read this thread carefully, you will notice you have to PM the makers.

#1048 21 days ago

Just picked up a JP Pro today and donated so I could post and ask for the movie code. I dm’d the thread owner. I’d like to say thanks to everyone for the hard work. This code is a superb way to differentiate between my machine and the one on location.

#1049 21 days ago

I love the movie code, thanks everyone! I have a question though, I assume I can't connect it to insider connected right? As much as I love the insider challenges, I'd rather have the movie code and don't want to screw anything up.

#1050 19 days ago

Ok tested the full code a lot and there are some good videos in there. Iconic scenes and nice call outs. Enjoyed it so far!

One thing set me up quite a bit is that the welcome to jurassic park soundtrack isn't there in the dj mixer but replaced by a strange ridiculous vesion of it?
So reverting back to the lite code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Peachtree City, GA
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wellington, FL
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 1,072 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.