New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 180505)

Jurassic park led suggestions

By jake35

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by radix
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I'm looking to LED my JP. I know the kits are a ripoff but donot know where to start. Is there an assortment kit I can buy to start seeing what looks good? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm relatively new to the hobby.

#3 3 years ago

Check out my post on the JP club thread regarding LEDs: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/59#post-3552480

For GI, I ordered just a bulk bag of white bulbs. If you want to put color bulbs in the GI you'll have to figure that out on your own.

1 month later
#4 3 years ago

I only did the loop combo scoop mod and backglass really, but I did a quick comparison video when trying a few LEDS myself

1 year later
#5 1 year ago

Does anyone have a full list of what they purchased to convert a Jurassic Park to LED? I have read the entire JP club thread but there is not really a list in of what people have purchased. I would rather not use a kit due to the poor value they offer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside