Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by freeplay3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which one? ”

• Jurassic Park LE 22 votes
      34%
    • SFII 43 votes
      66%

(65 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C79EBB2-8F28-43D1-97C0-062539713901 (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago

Looking to add another pinball machine I have it narrowed down to two different machines. Played both can’t decide. This spot in my collection is the rotating spot 6 months to a year. Which one would you get and briefly why? Maybe someone’s feedback can help me decide.

#2 3 years ago

How’s the shooter lane on that SFII?

#4 3 years ago

Popeye.

#5 3 years ago
    2C79EBB2-8F28-43D1-97C0-062539713901 (resized).png2C79EBB2-8F28-43D1-97C0-062539713901 (resized).png
    #6 3 years ago

That was the best you could come up with?

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

Looking to add another pinball machine I have it narrowed down to two different machines. Played both can’t decide. This spot in my collection is the rotating spot 6 months to a year. Which one would you get and briefly why? Maybe someone’s feedback can help me decide.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

That was the best you could come up with?

LOL.
    No, that LOL up there is.

#9 3 years ago

Popeye is/was one of my league machines. Fuck I hate that mf.

#10 3 years ago

But ironically, it tends to be one of my highest scoring machines.

#11 3 years ago

JP obviously unfit to carry SF2s luggage, but I think you could do a little better. Zingy Bingy very underrated.

#12 3 years ago

Obviously SFII. Shoryuken!

#13 3 years ago

This has to be some kind of joke.

Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball is the clear choice.

#14 3 years ago

Mario World would be even better.

#15 3 years ago

I choose JP LE, primarily because I don't know what SFII stands for. If I have to take time to go research a pin's abbreviation, then it's not worth buying.

#16 3 years ago

Everyone’s selling a Jurassic Park, obviously meaning it’s a bad game nobody wants.

BUT find someone selling a Street Fighter II?? Nobody! And if they do, it never sells because it is the most challenging and difficult game of all time.
    It’s common knowledge in the pinball world so the only people who can possess such a machine must be the greatest players in the world.

Clearly that shows that SFII is the game for champions and JPLE is for wimps!

#17 3 years ago

Shaq Attack trump's SFII.

SHOOT THE BASKET!!!

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Everyone’s selling a Jurassic Park, obviously meaning it’s a bad game nobody wants.
    BUT find someone selling a Street Fighter II?? Nobody! And if they do, it never sells because it is the most challenging and difficult game of all time.
    It’s common knowledge in the pinball world so the only people who can possess such a machine must be the greatest players in the world.
    Clearly that shows that SFII is the game for champions and JPLE is for wimps!

Fingers crossed CGC makes a Championship Edition

#19 3 years ago

Swords of Fury II , Lionman!!

#20 3 years ago

What I need to know is, should I make Chef Boy R Dee beef ravioli for lunch, or a Stouffer's Swedish meatballs?

Which is better and why?

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What I need to know is, should I make Chef Boy R Dee beef ravioli for lunch, or a Stouffer's Swedish meatballs?
    Which is better and why?

This has to be the least energy I’ve seen from Levi in an SFII thread. Must be hung over from draft night.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

This has to be the least energy I’ve seen from Levi in an SFII thread. Must be hung over from draft night.

It's not an SFII thread!

It's a parody thread!

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's not an SFII thread!
    It's a parody thread!

That's more like it, at least we got a few exclamation points out of you.

#24 3 years ago

Why limit yourself to the two titles. If you have the funds for a jp le, you can obviously afford a Thunderbirds.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-le-vs-sfii and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.