image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Jurassic_Park_Inner_Art.jpg
DSC02346.jpg
DSC02342.jpg
DSC02343.jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

So after I installed some inner art decals in my JP (that I had originally picked up for my Congo), I got a lot of guys PMing and emailing me asking me where I got them.

DSC02343.jpgDSC02343.jpg DSC02342.jpgDSC02342.jpg DSC02346.jpgDSC02346.jpg

Well, I had originally bought them from someone who bought them from someone who had them made by someone else, so I had no idea where these decals had actually come from. Because of that, I couldn't direct anyone where to get their own, and decided to just design some myself. I stuck with the original sunset/ silhouette style, and just added more 'jurassic' elements. Here they are, nearly complete:

Jurassic_Park_Inner_Art.jpgJurassic_Park_Inner_Art.jpg

I need to verify a few measurements and the top angle, but otherwise these are ready to print. Just checking if there is any interest beyond the 5 or so people who contacted me. If so, I will order a run of 10 or so sets. I am going to try and keep the cost between $85 and $100 shipped per set.

#2 11 years ago

Looks good. I can barely open my JP as it is because the playfield is so tight againt the cabinet, or I would be interested.

#3 11 years ago

is this the same thread that started the JP mods thread?

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

is this the same thread that started the JP mods thread?

I think so. Click on the low res image to see it a little higher res and more refined. The artwork is vectored in Illustrator, not rendered in Photoshop, so there will be sharp lines and no pixilation when it gets printed.

#5 11 years ago

That looks great, can I have it back now?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

That looks great, can I have it back now?

Sure, if you ever find a Creetch I'll trade this JP for it.

#7 11 years ago

They look great. I went a different route and installed some of Drano's black mirror blades in mine. Though not noticeable when the game is off....once it is turned on they look incredible!!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I can barely open my JP as it is because the playfield is so tight againt the cabinet, or I would be interested.

You aren't able to pull the playfield out? Did something get warped?

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Looks good. I can barely open my JP as it is because the playfield is so tight againt the cabinet, or I would be interested.

That does not sound right to me.

It shouldn't be that tight.

I mean, tight is good, but not in this case.

I would like to see some pics of the inside of your JP cabinet, esp where the metal rails are, and also the pivots on the bottom of the playfield.

RM

#10 11 years ago

your cabinet might be twisted. I've had a JP that had that. Grab the middle of the cabinet on one side, and push on the other side right by the flipper button, and try and skew the cabinet. Have someone lift the playfield and see if it moves up and down freely then. I've had cabinets that were warped. Some were so bad, that the glass would go in fine, when it got to the back, the glass could fall in the game in the back if not lined up right.

#11 11 years ago

It isnt terrible. I can lift the playfield, it just takes some wiggling. The cabinet may be twisted since it seems to be the left ramp more than anything. I dont have time to take the glass off and take interior, but here is the back right showing closeness and then the left ramp and where it rubs above the spitters. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#12 11 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#13 11 years ago

I too have the Congo art for my JP

Bought it like 5 years ago

Small world

#14 11 years ago

Unscrew the ramp and hold it over more so you have more clearance. Or take a dremel and grind some of that off, if that's what's doing it.

#15 11 years ago

Might have to buy a set for mine.

#16 11 years ago

Actually, this should probably be moved to marketplace, as I am assessing interest for ordering a printed run of these. I've sent PM's to all who were interested so far.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Actually, this should probably be moved to marketplace, as I am assessing interest for ordering a printed run of these. I've sent PM's to all who were interested so far.

Done

#18 11 years ago

Thanks a bunch.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I too have the Congo art for my JP
Bought it like 5 years ago
Small world

Really? Where'd you get yours? Got any pics?

#20 11 years ago

Really? Where'd you get yours? Got any pics?

No idea

Some dude on ebay like a half decade ago lol

IMG_0127.JPGIMG_0127.JPG

#21 11 years ago

Yep that's how mine came. Did you install yours yet?

#22 11 years ago

Nah, but I will install them right before I shop/sell it.

I bought some nifty badges too

IMG_0118.JPGIMG_0118.JPG IMG_0120.JPGIMG_0120.JPG

#23 11 years ago

Any further interest? Looks like i'll be able to do a set for $85 shipped, IF I can get 10 interested parties. Post here if you'd like a set.

#24 11 years ago

I would be interested.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I would be interested.

Awesome.

#26 11 years ago

I would be interested in at least two sets. Price pending, I would be willing to go with 3 - 5 sets.

Please let me know, thanks!

Mark

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Marko4194:

I would be interested in at least two sets. Price pending, I would be willing to go with 3 - 5 sets.
Please let me know, thanks!
Mark

Yep, as many as you'd like. Buying one set would be $85 shipped, allowing $15 for shipping, shipping materials and handling. So basically each set would run $70 plus total shipping on how many ever sets you buy.

1 week later
#28 11 years ago

OK, another bump. I have 4 interested parties for at least one set. I need 6 more interested folks to be able to run these at $85 shipped/set. Please post here and I'll start a list. When I hit 10, I'll send everyone on the list a PM and then contact the printer if everyone is still in.

List:

1. oopsallberries (1)
2. Marko4194 (2-5)
3. Rcade (1)
4. pinball-junky (1)

2 weeks later
#29 11 years ago

I defiantly would be interested in a set. Problem is I'd need them sent to Australia. Would that be a problem?

Thanks!

Lukas

#30 11 years ago

Me to for Australia?

1 week later
#31 11 years ago

bump, I want to see this happen!

#32 11 years ago

Definitely interested in picking up a set. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#33 11 years ago

OK, another bump. I have 8 interested parties for at least one set. I need 2 more interested folks to be able to run these at $85 shipped/set (shipping WILL be higher overseas and to Canada). Please post here and I'll start a list. When I hit 10, I'll send everyone on the list a PM and then contact the printer if everyone is still in.

List:
1. oopsallberries (1)
2. Marko4194 (2-5)
3. Rcade (1)
4. pinball-junky (1)
5. Sgtmax
6. jhoward1082
7. Dogadillo
8. lkadlec

#34 11 years ago

I don't have JP anymore, but I know of a couple of people that asked me about making inside art for this. So make it happen. I think it really brightens up the game and I like seeing DE get some love. Bump this for the DE fans. Good job guys.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't have JP anymore, but I know of a couple of people that asked me about making inside art for this. So make it happen. I think it really brightens up the game and I like seeing DE get some love. Bump this for the DE fans. Good job guys.

Funny thing is, I don't have a JP anymore either. I may need some help from a JP owner with exact measurements, as the ones I used were close but needed tweaking. I'd hate to have these printed and then they end up too short or too long or whatever. The angle is a bit tricky as well. I would think you'd want the art's horizon line to be parallel with the ground, but maybe you want it with the horizon line being parallel with the playfield angle. That will have to be determined.

#36 11 years ago

i'm sure some on here can give you the playfield depth at the back and the front. If I had a JP anymore, i'd measure it out.

#37 11 years ago

I now have 9 interested parties for at least one set. I need 1 more interested person to be able to run these at $85 shipped/set (shipping WILL be higher overseas and to Canada). When I hit 10, I'll send everyone on the list a PM and then contact the printer if everyone is still in.

List:

1. oopsallberries (1)
2. Marko4194 (2-5)
3. Rcade (1)
4. pinball-junky (1)
5. Sgtmax
6. jhoward1082
7. Dogadillo
8. lkadlec
9. tl54hill

#39 11 years ago

I would be in for these i think. I actually have Lost World JP2, but I think it would look good on this as well. Thoughts?

2 months later
#41 10 years ago

I'm interested. Did these ever get made?

#42 10 years ago

Not yet, the printer I will be using is busy getting ready for CAX and isn't taking any new work at this time. I'll contact him the end of July.

#43 10 years ago

Also, no one ever provided me any measurements. I need the total length of each inner panel and height at each end.

#44 10 years ago

I,ll take a set if you printing more, only can do paypal

#45 10 years ago

I would be in too, if you are making more... Thanks!

1 month later
#46 10 years ago

I'm a little late to the party but I would kill to have a set of these for my JP

#47 10 years ago

+1 here, really like the look of these

#48 10 years ago

I like the idea, but if I may give some constructive feedback, it looks like every palm tree is the same one copied and pasted in different sizes and orientations. If you look at the original Congo sides, there is variety in the trees. It also looks like they're blowing in the wind one way or the other. Then there's the same copy and paste thing going on with the Pterodactyls.

2 months later
#49 10 years ago

Want.... Add me to the list please.

4 months later
#50 10 years ago

Hey dudes, I posted this in the Show Your JP mods thread like 21 hours ago, but none of the interested folks must have seen it cuz the thread hasn't had a bump since. These decals are finally done and will be for sale thru Rick at Arcadeskin. If you are still interested, post here or contact Rick directly. Thanks.

JurassicPark_BladeSkinsSample1000.jpgJurassicPark_BladeSkinsSample1000.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-inner-art-decals/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.