thats what she said (resized).jpg
IMG_20190420_1606570 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190413_0929475 (resized).jpg
image (resized).png
IMG_20190411_1643041 (resized).jpg
trex teeth (resized).PNG
IMG_20190409_1606249 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190408_2131561 (resized).jpg
There are 1,757 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 36.
#1251 8 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

The T-Rex leans forward a little when it moves upright due to the play in the mechanism. I think that is the issue, but I cannot figure out where the play can be taken out in the mechanism.

Hmm... could the plunger spring be too tense? I wonder what could keep it from standing up fully.

#1252 8 years ago

After this post, and as of right now, this topic is only two posts away from topping the Jurassic Park Club thread. That's pretty impressive.

#1253 8 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

This will probably be an unpopular decision, but at the moment I think I'm wanting to avoid international sales. It adds a layer of complexity and risk that I just don't want to deal with currently. I still have enough interest from US buyers that I'm not wanting to branch out of my comfortable, easy shipping and sales process right now.

Hey jim,

There are some services on the customer side that can remove quite a bit of this section of work for you for atleast Aussie customers.

As an aussie that would like this mod we have a service by Australia Post called "Shop Mate" in which its similar to other US reshippers but comes with a bunch of extras.

Advantages to you which would be all transparent.
US based addresses.
Full Insurance Paid for by customers.
Accountability. Package tracking.
No Customs to fill out. Only required for amounts above $2.5kUSD.

The only sticking point in your list is payment.

If something could be worked out here would you be willing to sell to some Australians?

#1254 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

After this post, and as of right now, this topic is only two posts away from topping the Jurassic Park Club thread. That's pretty impressive.

In that case.......

#1255 8 years ago
Quoted from koops:

If something could be worked out here would you be willing to sell to some Australians?

I get why people world-wide want this mod, but I also understand why Jim says US-only given that demand from within the US alone continues to significantly outstrip supply. Your best bet if you really want one is probably to find a friendly States-side Pinsider that will take delivery for you and then reship to Australia, allowing Jim to avoid the hassle of international shipping and you to get your T-Rex!

#1256 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I get why people world-wide want this mod, but I also understand why Jim says US-only given that demand from within the US alone continues to significantly outstrip supply. Your best bet if you really want one is probably to find a friendly States-side Pinsider that will take delivery for you and then reship to Australia, allowing Jim to avoid the hassle of international shipping and you to get your T-Rex!

I would be willing to do this but I need to get one for myself first

#1257 8 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

Sorry for the delay, but I had to deal with hosting a party on Saturday and recovering on Sunday. I shot a slow motion video on my phone so you can see an instance of the ball falling out of T-Rex's mouth. With the piece of felt I have in the lower jaw, this happens right at 50% of the time. The playfield slope is a little over 6 degrees (as close to 6.5 degrees as I could get it). I pulled the plunger for the chomping solenoid out and measured it and it is just shy of 2 inches. I am still suspect of the play in the T-Rex when he is supposed to be vertical, but everything in the up/down part of the mechanism seems to be tight.
http://vid191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/rviguet/JP%20T-Rex_zpsfypegcjf.mp4

I just now got a chance to watch your video.

I agree that it's not looking right when all the way up.

I haven't looked at the mech close enough, but the UP switch might be registering too soon. Could you grab a video of a few full up/down rotations in manual diagnostics mode?

I'm curious to see if it can go up more during the full rotation or if maybe something about the link assembly is keeping it from going up just a tad more.

The mouth definitely should not be sloping down to where the ball would just fall out in the upright position. On mine if it doesn't get swallowed, it gets caught up in the front of the mouth just behind the metal tabs and wouldn't fall out until ball search. For me, that issue was resolved with more padding behind the t-rex which I know you said you've done.

#1258 8 years ago

I haven't looked at the mech close enough, but the UP switch might be registering too soon. Could you grab a video of a few full up/down rotations in manual diagnostics mode?
I'm curious to see if it can go up more during the full rotation or if maybe something about the link assembly is keeping it from going up just a tad more.
The mouth definitely should not be sloping down to where the ball would just fall out in the upright position. On mine if it doesn't get swallowed, it gets caught up in the front of the mouth just behind the metal tabs and wouldn't fall out until ball search. For me, that issue was resolved with more padding behind the t-rex which I know you said you've done.

I am traveling, but I will try and get a video in diagnostics next week.

Ross

#1259 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Your best bet if you really want one is probably to find a friendly States-side Pinsider that will take delivery for you and then reship to Australia,

Friendly and ... very trustworthy with large sums of money

... with the rapidly falling AUD one of these rex's will be worth around one million australian peso's ;(

#1260 8 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Hey jim,
There are some services on the customer side that can remove quite a bit of this section of work for you for atleast Aussie customers.
As an aussie that would like this mod we have a service by Australia Post called "Shop Mate" in which its similar to other US reshippers but comes with a bunch of extras.
Advantages to you which would be all transparent.
US based addresses.
Full Insurance Paid for by customers.
Accountability. Package tracking.
No Customs to fill out. Only required for amounts above $2.5kUSD.
The only sticking point in your list is payment.

I'll consider it. It's not something I'm prepared to explore just yet.

#1261 8 years ago

Do you sign and date them? I'd like to request that on mine. On the inside of the back piece that is.

#1262 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Do you sign and date them? I'd like to request that on mine. On the inside of the back piece that is.

Of course you'd ask for that after I've packed yours up for shipping!

I engrave the number into all pieces, but that's all I've been doing. I'm not good enough at engraving to want to engrave the date and signature, too. A silver Sharpie or some paint could work...

#1263 8 years ago

Installed my new T-rex yesterday and am very impressed with the quality of your work. The pieces themselves feel extremely solid with amazing detail. Thanks again!
1.jpg1.jpg

2.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg3.jpg
4.jpg4.jpg

#1264 8 years ago

Add me to your list please. We are modding out a special JP for charity and would love to include your TRex mod.

-Dan

#1265 8 years ago

rviguet, I may have the solution to your problem...

Take a look at the horseshoe-shaped plastic (collar) that wraps around the rear of the T-rex neck. Check closely for clearance when he is in the fully upright position. Make sure there is no contact there. I found that the back of my new T-rex would rub on the edge of that plastic and prevent it from rising 100% up - I'd say it only reached to about 97%. Without the head being positioned fully upright, the plunger won't close the jaw as far as designed and will cause you problems. This was the issue I had.

You can easily check to see if this will help by tilting the head down and removing the plastic collar piece, then see if your T-rex swallows any better. I had to notch the holes in the mounting brackets to slide the plastic collar back a little. Even then it would still touch some, so I *carefully* bent the brackets to shift the plastic back a little more.

Before making these adjustments, the ball would roll back & forth a couple times in his mouth as he 'chomped' before finally being swallowed. Now it practically rolls down his throat on his first chomp.

Hope this helps.

#1266 8 years ago
Quoted from southbound:

I found that the back of my new T-rex would rub on the edge of that plastic and prevent it from rising 100% up

Interesting. I initially had that happen with the my original sculpture, but modified it to fit, at least in my game, before making molds. I don't think any of the pilot users reported contact there. Maybe there's some variation in how the collar is mounted relative to the t-rex.

Thanks for the feedback!

#1267 8 years ago

I knew this was going to be fantastic, but I don't think I anticipated just *how* fantastic it was going to look on the game. I have to agree, the quality is fantastic and everything feels really solid. What an improvement!

IMG_3323.JPGIMG_3323.JPG
IMG_3324.JPGIMG_3324.JPG

#1268 8 years ago

Simply amazing.

If any of the buyers is considering selling their JP and could sell their rex seperately PM me

#1269 8 years ago

I have been following this for a while and very impressed with the quality and perseverance of the OP. Great job!

I may have to grab one of these....but I am thinking some red nail polish would look awesome on the teeth! Give it that really scary look.

#1270 8 years ago

Oh, as an aside for anyone installing one. You will have to bend the jaw like crazy at the front, and ours needed to be bent outward from the sides too. We were afraid to keep bending but it needed a lot more than we thought.

#1271 8 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

You will have to bend the jaw like crazy at the front, and ours needed to be bent outward from the sides too.

Talking about the metal "teeth" on the lower jaw? I was curious as to why they'd need to be bent to pick up the ball. Shouldn't the mechanics still be the same? Not that I don't mind doing it, just wondering why the difference from the old shell to the new one.

#1272 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Talking about the metal "teeth" on the lower jaw? I was curious as to why they'd need to be bent to pick up the ball. Shouldn't the mechanics still be the same? Not that I don't mind doing it, just wondering why the difference from the old shell to the new one.

Yep. The install video already addresses needing to bend out the front teeth, but we had to bend the sides quite a bit too.

It seems like the dinosaur's nose makes it stay a little further from the pf and requires a little more scooping action from the lower jaw, but I don't know if that's the official reason. That's just my best guess. But it wasn't a tremendous amount of effort to figure out why it wasn't eating properly, just required much more bending that we expected.

#1273 8 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

It seems like the dinosaur's nose makes it stay a little further from the pf and requires a little more scooping action from the lower jaw, but I don't know if that's the official reason. That's just my best guess.

Yep, that's the reason. In order to get a better shape for the front of the nose in relation to the frame, I had to bring it out a little bit more, so bending the jaw tabs is usually required. Some have reported not having to bend them much at all, so it's going to be one of those things that has to be figured out on a case by case basis.

Quoted from Flake:

we had to bend the sides quite a bit too.

I'll have to keep that in mind. I need to get a list together of some other things people are pointing out like this so I can mention them in the instruction video.

Thanks for the feedback!

#1274 8 years ago

Here is a video of a couple of up/down cycles in diagnostics. It appears to me that the top switch does not trigger until the T-Rex is all the way up.
http://vid191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/rviguet/JP%20T-Rex%20Diag_zpsbjuyqyt1.mp4

Quoted from southbound:

rviguet, I may have the solution to your problem...
Take a look at the horseshoe-shaped plastic (collar) that wraps around the rear of the T-rex neck. Check closely for clearance when he is in the fully upright position. Make sure there is no contact there. I found that the back of my new T-rex would rub on the edge of that plastic and prevent it from rising 100% up - I'd say it only reached to about 97%. Without the head being positioned fully upright, the plunger won't close the jaw as far as designed and will cause you problems. This was the issue I had.
You can easily check to see if this will help by tilting the head down and removing the plastic collar piece, then see if your T-rex swallows any better. I had to notch the holes in the mounting brackets to slide the plastic collar back a little. Even then it would still touch some, so I *carefully* bent the brackets to shift the plastic back a little more.
Before making these adjustments, the ball would roll back & forth a couple times in his mouth as he 'chomped' before finally being swallowed. Now it practically rolls down his throat on his first chomp.
Hope this helps.

When I originally installed the T-Rex is was rubbing on the collar plastic. I loosened the screws that mount the collar plastic to the playfield and moved it back a little. The T-Rex does not appear to be rubbing on the collar plastic anymore. I will put it back together and double check it.

#1275 8 years ago

Here is a video of the T-Rex in diagnostics with the full body on. It is interesting that the weight of the full body causes the T-Rex to drop faster at one point. Also, with the body on it appears to me that the T-Rex does not stop as straight up as when the body is off. I removed the collar plastic, so it is not rubbing on that.

http://vid191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/rviguet/JP%20T-Rex%20Body%20Diag_zpso6k0d5eu.mp4

#1276 8 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

Here is a video of the T-Rex in diagnostics with the full body on. It is interesting that the weight of the full body causes the T-Rex to drop faster at one point. Also, with the body on it appears to me that the T-Rex does not stop as straight up as when the body is off. I removed the collar plastic, so it is not rubbing on that.
http://vid191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/rviguet/JP%20T-Rex%20Body%20Diag_zpso6k0d5eu.mp4

It looks like normal movement with the top off. Is something restricting the jaw when the top is installed? When it's in the up position, can you use your hand to close the mouth more?

#1277 8 years ago

It looks like normal movement with the top off. Is something restricting the jaw when the top is installed? When it's in the up position, can you use your hand to close the mouth more?

It doesn't seem like anything is restricting the jaw when the top is on. Yes, I can close the mouth more when the T-Rex is in the up position with the top installed. When the T-Rex is in the up position with the top on it the T-Rex seems to lean forward a little. If I push up on the jaw, not only does the jaw close more, but the whole T-Rex moves back some. Maybe my spring on the crank arm is not tight enough to pull the T-Rex vertical with the weight of the top installed. I thought I might try a new spring, but I cannot seem to find one in stock.

#1278 8 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

It doesn't seem like anything is restricting the jaw when the top is on. Yes, I can close the mouth more when the T-Rex is in the up position with the top installed. When the T-Rex is in the up position with the top on it the T-Rex seems to lean forward a little. If I push up on the jaw, not only does the jaw close more, but the whole T-Rex moves back some. Maybe my spring on the crank arm is not tight enough to pull the T-Rex vertical with the weight of the top installed. I thought I might try a new spring, but I cannot seem to find one in stock.

Are you talking about the extension spring under the pf? I bought an assorted spring set at Lowes that had a few compatible sizes in it. Though I would think you could tighten the existing one up by clipping it shorter.

When the top is removed and it's in the up position is there still any up/down play in the mech? I really don't know what keeps it still, but mine doesn't have much give at all when up.

#1279 8 years ago

Are you talking about the extension spring under the pf? I bought an assorted spring set at Lowes that had a few compatible sizes in it. Though I would think you could tighten the existing one up by clipping it shorter.
When the top is removed and it's in the up position is there still any up/down play in the mech? I really don't know what keeps it still, but mine doesn't have much give at all when up.

Yes, I was talking about the spring under the playfield. I checked it today and I don't think that is the problem as it seems to be pulling the link arm down to its stop pretty good. There is a lot of play in the up/down motor itself. I am thinking the gears might be worn or something. I ordered a new motor assembly from Marco. I am going to try throwing some parts at it and see if anything helps.

#1280 8 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

I ordered a new motor assembly from Marco. I am going to try throwing some parts at it and see if anything helps

I'm crossing my fingers for you to get everything working with a pretty good success rate.

I really wish there was some aftermarket alternative that used metal gears.

1 week later
#1281 8 years ago

Got my t-rex installed. One problem, and a few notes:

Right now it's all put back together. It will pick up the ball no problem, but won't swallow it. It will spit it back out. Two thoughts. It seems to be getting caught on the edges of the front of the jaw, the screw, and the front teeth. I counter sunk the screw. It's not completely flush, but is lower then if it wasn't. It seems that the metal of the front edges of the jaw are the main culprit. If I bend then out a little, it may be wide enough for the ball to pass over the screw freely.

But the other idea is that maybe I've bent the teeth out too far, and when it picks up the ball, it just isn't able to push the ball back far enough when it bites down.

Also, one thing to note for anyone else, my coil power cable was just over the jaw link. I didn't realize what the problem was. I couldn't get the screw in the back of the Trex to go in, and when I did, it wasn't lined up. And caused so much friction that the jaw link no longer moved. Just make sure to rotate the cable harness mounted to the side of the shoot away from the jaw link.

And another note, when I powered the game back on to get the Trex to stand up, it got about half way, and then froze and started to shutter. I double checked and everything was cleared, it wasn't getting caught on anything. What I needed to do was firmly, but carefully put it back. The mech that razes and lowers the head was just caught in a weird middle where it had no leverage. So just getting it pushed back just a little bit fixed it when I turned it back on.

Attached is a photo on how the trex picks up the ball. You can see the corner that it's caught on. 2015-11-15 16.27.56.jpg2015-11-15 16.27.56.jpg

#1282 8 years ago

Mine did that. I had to bend the sides of the jaw out a bit and then the ball could be swallowed perfectly.

#1283 8 years ago

COOL! Bent those corners back enough so that the ball could fit through, and so far it's picked up and swallowed every ball. Looks so good with the spot light on it.
TRex-6177.jpgTRex-6177.jpg

#1284 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

but won't swallow it. It will spit it back out

Excuse me while I go get my mind out of the gutter.

#1285 8 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

Mine did that. I had to bend the sides of the jaw out a bit and then the ball could be swallowed perfectly.

Quoted from woody24:

COOL! Bent those corners back enough so that the ball could fit through, and so far it's picked up and swallowed every ball. Looks so good with the spot light on it.
TRex-6177.jpg

Did you both end up buying the new jaw from Marco?

I noticed it's a tad bit narrower than the stock ones I had, and I did have to bend the sides out on the Marco one.

#1286 8 years ago

Mine was brand new from marco. It definitely looked more narrow than my stock rex jaw, but bending it was still easier than drilling out rivets.

#1287 8 years ago

Yeah. New from Marco. When I had it out, I compared that gap by using the ball. And seems that the stock one was just perfectly wide enough for the ball to pass through. New one after bending out won't have any more problems.

So I'd suggest to anyone else that uses the Marco jaw, bend the sides out enough so that the ball can pass without getting stuck, and you'd be fine.

Although, I didn't really bend the whole side out, I just curled the corners back to create a "funnel."

#1288 8 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

Mine was brand new from marco. It definitely looked more narrow than my stock rex jaw, but bending it was still easier than drilling out rivets.

I need to at least note this stuff in the first thread until I get a chance to update the video:

1. If you order the new Jaw from Marco Specialties, towards the front, behind the two tabs, you may need to bend the sides out to keep the ball from getting stuck in the jaw when the t-rex picks it up.
2. Make sure the back of the t-rex is not making contact with the dino collar (the U-shaped peice behind the t-rex). That piece is held on by 3 screws that are accessible when the t-rex is bent down. You may need to adjust the position or bend the tabs a little to get the collar moved back. Some have even notched the holes to get it to move back. I'm sorry if you run into this issue. It was something I had accommodated for in the final sculpture to work on my machine, but likely due to some variation in the playfields, still seems to be an issue for some people.

#1289 8 years ago

Wow, we recently passed the 2 year anniversary since I first started this mod... Man, it's been a long time.

#1290 8 years ago

This mod is beautiful. If I ever pick up a JP, it'll definitely be a required purchase. I have enjoyed watching the process of the amazing sculpt and paint job. Very impressive, Winteriscoming!

#1291 8 years ago

On your number 2, just wanted to clarify if you read my issue as that issue. Mine didn't need extra clearance with the collar. Mine was an issue with the mechanical arm that raises and lowers the head.

I'm not sure exactly what the issue was, but my educated guess was that the arm just got caught in some slack. Working on the dino when it was in the down position, it did have some play where I could lift it up a bit. Guessing that by doing this, it moved the arm, and when it went to raise the head back up, the position of the arm and the motor weren't exactly synced. All I had to do was push the dino up a little. It felt like the side-to-side motor does. I was firm, but was able to to manually raise the dino by hand from that halfway point, and from there was able to turn on the machine to raise it the rest of the way.

Other than the cable getting in my way, installation was smooth.

I was thinking about maybe adding a bead of hot glue to the lower jaw teeth to better hold them in place. The front section is a little loose.

#1292 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

On your number 2, just wanted to clarify if you read my issue as that issue. Mine didn't need extra clearance with the collar. Mine was an issue with the mechanical arm that raises and lowers the head.
I'm not sure exactly what the issue was, but my educated guess was that the arm just got caught in some slack. Working on the dino when it was in the down position, it did have some play where I could lift it up a bit. Guessing that by doing this, it moved the arm, and when it went to raise the head back up, the position of the arm and the motor weren't exactly synced. All I had to do was push the dino up a little. It felt like the side-to-side motor does. I was firm, but was able to to manually raise the dino by hand from that halfway point, and from there was able to turn on the machine to raise it the rest of the way.
Other than the cable getting in my way, installation was smooth.
I was thinking about maybe adding a bead of hot glue to the lower jaw teeth to better hold them in place. The front section is a little loose.

No, a couple others had reported getting caught on the collar.

Not sure what to make of your issue.

#1293 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I'm not sure if hot glue will adhere to the silicone well. Let us know how that goes if you go that route.

You might be able to back the teeth up more, though. Are the sides being held in securely? I'm thinking if they're backed up more at the sides, they'll stretch tighter across the front.

#1294 8 years ago

You might be able to back the teeth up more, though. Are the sides being held in securely? I'm thinking if they're backed up more at the sides, they'll stretch tighter across the front.

The teeth are probably in there as best as they can get. It's just that there isn't any forceful pressure against the front section. I'm sure it will stay in place on their own, but I tried to grab some lint stuck to it, and ended up pulling the teeth out just a bit. Had to tuck them back in. Was just thinking that I'd have some better piece of mind if they didn't move. But the sides are in nice and tight. And with the hot glue, I was thinking that even if I put the hot glue on the outer portion of the metal teeth, it would push up against the silicone teeth to hold them in place.

#1295 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

The teeth are probably in there as best as they can get. It's just that there isn't any forceful pressure against the front section.

The silicone the teeth are made out of is Smooth-on's Dragon Skin which is very stretchy. That's why I was thinking if they were backed up, the jaw frame would press into them more on the front and they'd have pressure keeping them against the front tabs. It would basically stretch them tighter across the front.

I had to greatly reduce the front lip, which originally was holding the teeth snug against the tabs, because it was interfering too much with pickups and making too much contact with the switch arm in the t-rex saucer.

1 week later
#1296 8 years ago

My t-rex break officially starts now. I just got the last one from the most recent batch shipped today.

Thanks to all who purchased.

I'll update when I start working on the next batch, which may not be until next year. I've got a lot of work ahead getting my life ready for a baby, so that's going to be my priority going forward.

I still plan to make more t-rexes, but have no time lines in mind.

Thanks,
Jim

#1297 8 years ago

My t-rex break officially starts now. I just got the last one from the most recent batch shipped today.
Thanks to all who purchased.
I'll update when I start working on the next batch, which may not be until next year. I've got a lot of work ahead getting my life ready for a baby, so that's going to be my priority going forward.
I still plan to make more t-rexes, but have no time lines in mind.
Thanks,
Jim

First baby? If so, say goodbye to any/all free time.

Congrats, by the way.

#1298 8 years ago

I had a thought about mine. So far it's picked up and swallowed the ball every time. All except for once, where for whatever reason, the ball wasn't able to roll far enough back to swallow. I had to wait until the game searched for the ball until I was able to get it back. Helped me out, since it was the start of tri-ball.

With my old jaw, someone at one point put a layer of hot glue behind his teeth, and then smoothed out the ramp with several layers of mylar. That gave me the idea that I may try Sugru to create a similar ramp, so that no matter in what state the dino is, the ball will always roll back.

I don't think it's anyway tied to Jims Dino, since my old one had this "mod" before, but figured it would take a 99% functional dino up to 100%.

But still love the looks. My friend sends me text messages every now and then with only the word "TRex?" as the message. He said that instead of asking me if he can come play Jurassic Park Pinball, he's now going to refer to it simply as "TRex."

#1299 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

First baby? If so, say goodbye to any/all free time.
Congrats, by the way.

Not entirely true...90% of it is gone though. When you have the second, 99% is gone. I'm down to one night, a couple hours a week after everyone falls asleep for my pinball time.

#1300 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

With my old jaw, someone at one point put a layer of hot glue behind his teeth

How about a small piece of sticky backed foam to force is backwards? I think this issue can occur for some people because it is very sensitive to the angle your pin is on. The steeper angle your playfield is on the more likely it is to happen?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mariposa, CA
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
There are 1,757 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-improved-t-rex-work-in-progress/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.