Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PEN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0015735_300.jpg
JP_-_powershed.jpg
JP_CP_002.JPG
JP_CP_002.JPG
JP_control_room_001.JPG

#1 6 years ago

I have an extra JP control room plastic. I could trade for some spare parts you may have.

JP_control_room_001.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Here's my new one with a lexan protector.. JP_CP_002.JPG

#3 6 years ago

These are the plastics I am looking to trade for.

JP_-_powershed.jpg // Error: Image 106102 not found // // Error: Image 106105 not found // 0015735_300.jpg // Error: Image 106830 not found //

#4 6 years ago

Yikes...Are these plastics really that scarce...

#5 6 years ago

http://www.pinball.co/Products/30148-jurassic-01.aspx

Here are some plastics . Not all of them .

#6 6 years ago

Hey Freezie...tried that already...they are not in stock...Just on their site to tease me.

1 month later
#8 6 years ago

Still looking to trade a control room plastic for a power shed plastic.

#9 6 years ago

I always comment on the WTB JP plastics threads and warn people that they are basically non-existant. My game has at least 4 broken plastics taped together for now because in the year I've been looking, I haven't found any. Definitely wishing good luck to you, but you're already ahead of the game by simply having one extra plastic piece at this point.

4 months later
#10 6 years ago

If no one has a power shed plastic I could trade the control room plastic for some other pinball spare parts.

#11 6 years ago

Could these be made and sold without JP licensing issues? It would seam as long as they do not include the name JP onthe plastic it would not be an issue. CPR ? Lets do this please.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside