IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg
IMG_1976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1972 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1970 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #63 Data East / JP Ball Trough fix (#7) [Video] Posted by ChadH (9 years ago)

Post #98 Jurassic Park Ford Explorer [External Article] Posted by blondetall (9 years ago)

Post #138 Ball not entering gate at pop bumpers Posted by accidental (9 years ago)

Post #159 Creation Of Jurassic Park’s CGI Dinos [Article / Video] Posted by blondetall (9 years ago)

Post #162 Link to Loop Combo Scoop Mod Thread Posted by InfiniteLives (9 years ago)

Post #182 Link to CRT Mod Thead Posted by CraZyMuffin (9 years ago)

Post #209 Custom Apron Cards Posted by Pinballocks (9 years ago)

Post #322 Playfield Back Wood-Block acrylic mod Posted by smerff (9 years ago)

Post #357 Switch Matrix / Random No Target Scoring Bug Posted by ChadH (9 years ago)

Post #374 Link to Shaker Problem Thread Posted by aobrien5 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#128 9 years ago

Count me in Now, after buying one almost 2 yrs ago after it took a EMP strike, it is finally going 90%....still need to get T-Rex going, of course its nothing easy...something is smoked before the switches and new motors.......sigh.....

2 weeks later
#131 9 years ago

Hey...any of you guys around? I need a picture of the small board behind the test switches....at the top center is a 2 pin connector with a gray and gray/blue wires....mine are tore off.......help...

B.

#134 9 years ago

thank you sir..that be the pita....anyway old Rex is eating the ball now.... both relays were fried and the plain gray wire was yanked off the board, I had no idea where to land it, what do they call this board anyway?, its not in my manual....

I have officially been initiated into the pin from hell club this thing was a $#!!er to get going!
power supply went screwy and smoked this thing bad from one end to the other.

breaking out my new treasure cove kit tomorrow.

peace, B.

2 weeks later
#147 9 years ago

me again.....

....any of you guys hoarding spare parts?....pulled mine down for cleaning and waxing and found my upper plastic behind the right upper flipper is cracked..... ping me if you have one to let go, ebay was dry.

peace, B.

#149 9 years ago

well its a tad more than a crack a piece is missing, I will watch for used parts later.

B.

#153 9 years ago

go through the diagnostics ! look for any faults ......don't assume anything with a data east game.

1 month later
#164 9 years ago

Newbie pin question search engine didn't help me................upper right flipper has gone wonky on me last night......question I believe the coil is weak.........can I use a lower flipper coil 090-5020-30, in place of the upper 090-5030-00 coil and not hurt anything.?

the upper coil will just work faster right? with a 5020 in it? just going to do this for a week until the new one arrives

thnx, B.

#165 9 years ago

Good to go dirty leaf switch...................still curious what you think about that coil swap

2 weeks later
#166 9 years ago

Sooooo wondering if you guys all died? anyone hook a cheap powered sub up to there game ?

I was given a Klipsch Ipod sound system with a powered sub......started thinking about trying out the sub on JP for some load T rex action

#169 9 years ago

yea there defiantly better than average....plenty good for a pinball machine.....I think I figured out the work around, I posted on a sub thread that is going.....its a pita as it has a 9 pin ipod port and a small audio plug port for inputs......NO Rca Jacks or hard wire inputs......I think i figured out a crazy Ivan work around though.

2 months later
#188 9 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Wont make it there from Norway where i Live, BUT I am looking very forward to getting your code update in my JP when its released

1 month later
#269 9 years ago

guys, question does the JP have a 110Volt service plug in the game?

I cant remember and mine is not close and I plan to hook up a sub over the holiday and need to make sure I have everything with me to make it happen.

thanx, B.

1 week later
#291 9 years ago

Ping Cliffy directly....

6 months later
#581 8 years ago

that jeep is cool, try setting it on the right crooked above the lane next to the gate and see what it looks like with the headlights aimed at you with the led's it might be pretty sweet..... I have the goat where your jeep is and it looks like he can eat it when he bends over

#583 8 years ago

InfiniteLives is your jeep the plastic one? I looked online at jeeps yesterday there are quit a few options/sizes to pick from....

I am thinking I want to try a gutted plastic one over the right lane, lighter being easier to rig up, yours looks like the right size to try that .

peace, B.

#609 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

mines the one listed earlier from amazon
amazon.com link »

Thank you, hit the buy it now button on one.

speaking of toppers I installed a Red led bulb in the T-Rex toppers eye and plugged it into one of the small light sockets on-top, looks pretty good, the topper is just to plain looking to me.

#647 8 years ago

bam............. I have a plan, pictures if it fits.

JP_Jeep.jpgJP_Jeep.jpg

#661 8 years ago

went with plan B, had hoped it would fit over the dock ramp....actually worked out well where I mounted it, I had a vision of Dennis crashing into the game.... I installed a frosted green led in the jeep under the dash and tied into the lighting at the t tex lighting....its supported on wire stands , install looks factory. I have more detailed pictures of the mod and install if anyone wants them.

peace, B.

photo1.jpgphoto1.jpg

photo2.jpgphoto2.jpg

photo3.jpgphoto3.jpg

#675 8 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Blondetall and Smoke, where did you get your trees?
RussM

its been a couple years, mine were in a toy kit a member here had easy access to them if I recall right, he sold them and I think something else as a kit for the pin , sorry been awhile cant recall the exact details.

B.

1 month later
#823 8 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

There's a setting for coil strength somewhere in the menus, maybe the adjustments menu. Check it out and see if its on a low setting.

you sure about that?

#827 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Adjustment 33 - Coils Pulse
Normal, Hard, or Soft
Hard increases strength by 12.5%. Soft decreases strength by 12.5%

borat_nice.jpgborat_nice.jpg

#838 8 years ago

a powered sub with JP is pretty much mandatory... adds allot to game play.

4 weeks later
#885 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

how many of you guys have that buzzing noise or hum when you play in game? I've seen a number of these now and a lot display this buzzing noise - some worse than others. Just curious if anyone does NOT have this noise.

Google data east speaker buzzing, lots to read on the subject...

the quickie is check the board grounds... possibly float the sound board, most done mod that takes some to zero buzz or to a faint.. faint buzz...directions and pictures on speaker threads.... lastly change the circuit it plugs into... sounds crazy but somethings they will buzz on certain circuits and not others, mine was that way slight buzz in the shop zero buzz in the game room.

peace, B.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club?tu=smoke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.