Topic Stats

• 7,247 posts
  • 422 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Marco1973
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,694 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200110_180039 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200110_175015 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200109-025458_Chrome (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpg
JP (resized).png
20200107_202834 (resized).jpg
20200107_202821 (resized).jpg
7812FF34-932D-4672-8D88-546F9FA83206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3242.JPG
IMG_3241.JPG
IMG_3238.JPG
IMG_3240.JPG
IMG_3239.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG
829D7A73-65C7-4E12-B70F-C5522E902D02 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8878 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #63 Data East / JP Ball Trough fix (#7) [Video] Posted by ChadH (5 years ago)

Post #98 Jurassic Park Ford Explorer [External Article] Posted by blondetall (5 years ago)

Post #138 Ball not entering gate at pop bumpers Posted by accidental (5 years ago)

Post #159 Creation Of Jurassic Park’s CGI Dinos [Article / Video] Posted by blondetall (5 years ago)

Post #162 Link to Loop Combo Scoop Mod Thread Posted by InfiniteLives (5 years ago)

Post #182 Link to CRT Mod Thead Posted by CraZyMuffin (5 years ago)

Post #209 Custom Apron Cards Posted by Pinballocks (5 years ago)

Post #322 Playfield Back Wood-Block acrylic mod Posted by smerff (4 years ago)

Post #357 Switch Matrix / Random No Target Scoring Bug Posted by ChadH (4 years ago)

Post #374 Link to Shaker Problem Thread Posted by aobrien5 (4 years ago)

Post #436 Rock Custom Pinball Under Cab Lighting mod Posted by Rock914 (4 years ago)

Post #457 Rock Custom Pinball Acrylic Playfield Backer Mod [Video] Posted by Rock914 (4 years ago)

Post #510 GoodToBeDad's Ramp Gate Mod - Controlled with a PIG2 [Video] Posted by ChadH (4 years ago)

Post #554 1:43 Scale JP JEEP [Amazon Link] Posted by winteriscoming (4 years ago)

Post #570 T-Rex Saucer Replacement [Link] Posted by outcida (4 years ago)

Post #631 T-Rex Hand Puppet Mod Posted by smerff (4 years ago)

Post #687 Loopcombo Site Link Posted by accidental (4 years ago)

Post #743 JP Jeep Flasher Mod [Video / Link to thread] Posted by lkadlec (4 years ago)

Post #950 Chad's Unofficial Code [Link] Posted by ChadH (4 years ago)

Post #1092 CPU / Display Chip Locations [Picture] Posted by Crash (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider galaga50.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1274 4 years ago

Does anyone know if you can still buy the plastic things that the display board hooks on to the backbox? Mine are both broken.

#1277 4 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

I looked a few years back and never found any. I ended up bending a piece of aluminum for that piece. I bought one of those pieces of about 2' long aluminum that they have in various sizes at Lowes. There was one that was the right width/thickness that I cut a length off of and bent the end 90 degrees in a vice to make a piece like the plastic one that I had on the other side (only one of mine was broken). It has held the DMD display board firmly in my machine for over a year now. I think something like this, or finding a machine someone is parting out, are your choices.
Ross

Thanks - great idea. In fact Williams machines have metal brackets. I'll make something similar as you described.

9 months later
#2495 3 years ago

Hi guys

Couple of flipper questions.

My upper right flipper doesn't have an EOS switch.
And the switch behind the flipper button that triggers the upper flipper was adjusted to be normally closed.

With this configuration the right flipper doesn't flip.

If I make the switch normally open, it flips but does not return when you let go of the button.

I suspect an EOS switch is missing, or else something worse is wrong.

Is my setup correct? Is there meant to be an EOS switch on it?
And is the switch for the upper right flipper meant to be NC or NO?

Thanks

#2503 3 years ago

Thanks everyone who responded.

I had a hunch the switch is meant to be normally open.
I'm fairly new to DE machines and didn't know that the upper flipper doesn't need an EOS switch.

I think its a mechanical problem- either the return spring needs adjusting or maybe the sleeve needs replacing.

1 month later
#2597 3 years ago

So a question about Chad's code update. It really makes the game much better.

Instead of Stampede being the first mode, it is now random, but I've noticed that on a multiplayer game, everyone gets the same first mode. Is this correct or am I seeing things?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 15.95
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider galaga50.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside