Bringing another example back up to spec.. and some questions I hoped existing owners could help with
1) What is the setup where the knocker is located? I assume to the left of the speaker and mounted on cabinet bottom. Anyone willing to snap a photo?
2) Is the shaker motor usually pretty limp/lame in motor test? Mine just limps around in test
3) Do you have any noticeable audio volume difference between left and right speaker in test? Dunno if my speakers are done or if its maybe the volume pot, etc
4) For your trough switches, are the microswitches the type with just a blade on an arc, or the roller type? Manual shows rollers in the mechanical drawings, but mine are all blade types.. with some broken blades too
5) Anyone willing to look at how the switch wire for the trough is routed for the switch at the ball kicker in the trough? Mine is just routed to the left side of the coil bracket, but is already tight. I assume this can be a common failure point given the vibration... considering extended these wires to give some more play.
6) Source for the decals around the trex hole?
7) Trex side to side movement - how much range of motion is there usually? Mine is pretty lethargic side to side.. thinking I need to crack the gearbox and look for wear.
Anyone have a source for trough metal pieces? My deflector is broke, and the coil bracket is pretty worn.. but individual pieces don't seem to be available.