IMG_2307 (resized).jpeg
65CAB543-E774-4E3F-BE43-41A065718418 (resized).jpeg
172457CB-CDD8-4220-83F8-23B672578DD2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
71ZSWlVWEuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #63 Data East / JP Ball Trough fix (#7) [Video] Posted by ChadH (10 years ago)

Post #98 Jurassic Park Ford Explorer [External Article] Posted by blondetall (10 years ago)

Post #138 Ball not entering gate at pop bumpers Posted by accidental (9 years ago)

Post #159 Creation Of Jurassic Park’s CGI Dinos [Article / Video] Posted by blondetall (9 years ago)

Post #162 Link to Loop Combo Scoop Mod Thread Posted by InfiniteLives (9 years ago)

Post #182 Link to CRT Mod Thead Posted by CraZyMuffin (9 years ago)

Post #209 Custom Apron Cards Posted by Pinballocks (9 years ago)

Post #322 Playfield Back Wood-Block acrylic mod Posted by smerff (9 years ago)

Post #357 Switch Matrix / Random No Target Scoring Bug Posted by ChadH (9 years ago)

Post #374 Link to Shaker Problem Thread Posted by aobrien5 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c65mustang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2214 7 years ago

Just joined the club yesterday. a couple rubbers need to be replaced and the T-Rex has a hard time moving about, really need to fully take him apart and clean it all up (any guides on how to clean and do preventative maintenance on this guy)? the back area has several lights out so needing to replace several lights back there.

IMG_0847_(resized).JPGIMG_0847_(resized).JPG

IMG_0844_(resized).JPGIMG_0844_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#2299 7 years ago

is there a video or guide out there on how to rebuild the T-rex? Mine moves slow and you can here that there is gunk in the gears or something. Just checking to see if someone already documented this so I could check it out before tearing T-rex apart.

#2304 7 years ago
Quoted from C65Mustang:

is there a video or guide out there on how to rebuild the T-rex? Mine moves slow and you can here that there is gunk in the gears or something. Just checking to see if someone already documented this so I could check it out before tearing T-rex apart.

Still wanting to check and see if anyone has a video or guide or any advise for cleaning and reworking the T-rex.

7 months later
#2942 7 years ago

OK I have searched through this thread and don't see this listed in here, maybe I missed it. Either way does anyone have a list of all bulbs in the JP cabinet? I mean all, playfield, back box, topper area, and so on. I am wanting to build a custom LED kit instead of just playing the 200 bucks for a setup kit. I figured it someone has a list of you need so many of this type and this other type and so on that would help a ton. Also are there any mods that need to be done before I can swap any of these lights on my JP out with LED's? Thanks in advance for the help!

#2944 7 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I have every single bulb I pulled out when I upgraded to LED in a jar. I have been meaning to count them all to make a list of how many of each type there are at least. Maybe I'll do that still sometime.
But for now, I'm no help to you.

That sounds like a great quick task to work on this weekend . Here is to hoping

Thanks either way

#2945 7 years ago

OK a quick, review of the manual on page 36 I count the following in the actual playfield

#44 Bulb = 75
#89 Bulb = 18
#555 Bulb = 9
#906 Bulb = 9

I just need a count of the back box and topper areas now. Also since so many of you have changed over to LED's what are the best for each of the above mentioned bulbs to be changed to LED? and again will I need to prep for any extra modifications to complete the led upgrade? Or will the LED replacement be a drop in replacement for all playfield bulbs?

DE JP page 36 (resized).jpgDE JP page 36 (resized).jpg

#2954 7 years ago

I have a question on the back box lights. The bulbs are good but none of them come on ever except for the 3 flashers that are behind the t-rex's head on the translite. Also I figured we need a picture of all the lights in the backbox on this thread as well.

IMG_3159 (resized).JPGIMG_3159 (resized).JPG

IMG_3160 (resized).JPGIMG_3160 (resized).JPG

#2963 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Check the molex connectors to/from the backbox and look for burned connectors/pins. Those backbox connectors get hot and burn up after all of these years.

I checked all the connectors in the back box and they all looked good. Any other thoughts?

#2965 7 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Could be a cold solder joint. For that, you'll need to figure out, or have someone else figure out the schematics of where those lights go.
I had all my flashers not working on my Laser War. Someone took a look at the schematics and told em to check the brown wire in a certain location. Sure enough, once I reflowed solder, flashers worked again.

I traced the lines for the back box bulbs to the power board. Where do I buy a new connector and the new pins for the board itself?

IMG_3203 (resized).JPGIMG_3203 (resized).JPG

#2967 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Yep, that's your problem alright! You can buy all the parts from http://www.greatplainselectronics.com
Specifically, https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/categories.asp?cat=37
Many people move to the Molex KK style (where you use terminal pins into a connector socket). Here's a good article if this is something new to you: http://www.pinrepair.com/connect/

I think for right now I will just keep the connector the same style. I understand that this is an IDC connector but how do I figure out which size? Also on greatplains website I only can find this type of connector in kits. Is there somewhere that tells the part numbers of all the different connectors?

1 week later
#2989 7 years ago
Quoted from Time:

That's funny, this is exactly the same issue I'm fixing on me JP tonight.
I have a question about the Data East power board. I was going to fix a burned up header and noticed the back side of this board looks pretty weird. All wavy. Did this thing overheat? Also is it normal to have that bridge rectifier not mounted directly to the board? This is only my second pin and I'm bumbling my way through electronics repair. If this repair doesn't work, what are my options for drop in replacement boards on JP?

Here is a picture of part of my connector welded to the old pins. Everything is new and working great now and all my GI started working, everything in the back box and the back part of the PF also!

50769626557__5CF6CDAD-55D5-4570-BB46-EB44DB46748F (resized).JPG50769626557__5CF6CDAD-55D5-4570-BB46-EB44DB46748F (resized).JPG

IMG_3277 (resized).PNGIMG_3277 (resized).PNG

#2995 7 years ago

OK I have almost the entire playfield done on the under side. The control room scoop isn't working and I found a broke off sire from the switch. There isnt a diode on this switch and I am pretty sure that it got knocked off with the wire. I have some and need to make sure that a diode is needed on that switch and if I have the right part. Thanks as always. Full pictures of the shopped and ledded out JP to follow soon.

IMG_3285 (resized).JPGIMG_3285 (resized).JPG

IMG_3281 (resized).JPGIMG_3281 (resized).JPG

IMG_3284 (resized).JPGIMG_3284 (resized).JPG

IMG_3286 (resized).JPGIMG_3286 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#3020 7 years ago

OK I need help finding some of the parts.

Where do I find the large chip PN: F6808P

Also while I am asking, how do I figure out the part numbers of the resistors, resistor packs, and cap on this board?

In the picture I circled C94, RA4 and another one.

Thanks again

IMG_3188_2 (resized).jpgIMG_3188_2 (resized).jpg

#3024 7 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

DearLiza - Did you replace the IDT connector? Also, there appears to be corrosion on your circuit board. Did the batteries leak at some time? The corrosion should be cleaned up, as it will continue to grow and cause more problems in the future.
RA 4 is a resistor array - I doubt that it's bad.
Great Plains Electronics is a good source.

Yes I am working to remove all the corrosion but wanted to replace some parts as well since the corrosion has crept up the legs of some chips, cap, resistors, diodes, and transistors on the board. That main large chip is really what I am worried about.

#3026 7 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

That is a 6808 processor available at Marco or others.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/6808

does it need any special programming or can I just buy a new one and install it straight out of the box?

1 week later
#3040 7 years ago

Full cabinet Light count quantites
I figured that I would add this add as I couldn't find it any where else and I think this is good information
#44 bulbs = 100 exactly
#89 bulbs = 25
#555 bulbs = 31(this includes coin door lights and start button light)
#906 bulbs = 6
The only light I did not pull from my cabinet and I don't know what it is, is the light in the trigger"smart missle" light.
This is I believe an exact count of all lights in the cabinet, this includes the lights on the top of the cabinet where the topper sits.

Added over 7 years ago: Full cabinet Light count quantities

here is the exact corrected light count quantity updated after help with pinside comments below
#44 bulbs = 93 exactly
#89 bulbs = 25
#555 bulbs = 32(this includes coin door lights, start button light, and smart missile light)
#906 bulbs = 6
#455 bulbs = 7

This is I believe an exact count of all lights in the cabinet, this includes the lights on the top of the cabinet where the topper sits.

#3042 7 years ago

The light socket under my 2 ball play area on my playfield is corroded so bad the light will barely come on. What is a good replacement for this light socket? I looked on http://www.marcospecialties.com but I was unsure of which one was the exact replacement option.

IMG_3487 (resized).JPGIMG_3487 (resized).JPG

IMG_3488 (resized).JPGIMG_3488 (resized).JPG

#3050 7 years ago
Quoted from C65Mustang:

The light socket under my 2 ball play area on my playfield is corroded so bad the light will barely come on. What is a good replacement for this light socket? I looked on http://www.marcospecialties.com but I was unsure of which one was the exact replacement option.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction for this under playfield lamp socket?

#3052 7 years ago
Quoted from kba78:

Does this count include the bottom row of the backbox?
Those were originally 455 flashers

I saw that mentioned in a video from TNT amusements about the flashers. I didn't account for those but instead just placed the standard #44 bulbs in there. I got some flashers and tried that but didn't see any flashing on my head box. I wonder if this flashing went away with ChadH Ver 6 code. I might be way off on that guess but its just a thought. Anyone else know more about this?

#3054 7 years ago

OK JP owners Please help me with this, check out the last few posts on this thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-inner-art-decals/page/2#post-3626333

Thanks

#3065 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

These blades suck. We are all waiting on hassanchop to make some nice ones.

well lets let him know there are a few of us with money ready for him to make these things! lets do this LOL

#3068 7 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

What art work are y'all wanting on the blades? Sorry if I missed the post.

I was wanting something like what's in this thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-inner-art-decals/page/2#post-3626333

But others might want something a little different, either way I just would like something that looks cool on the inner side walls of my JP

#3076 7 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Just finish it up and put in the line up. Now time to play the s&*T out of it. Led's all from comet. Like the pop lights.

I actually really like the inner side art that you have in your machine. Where did you get it and is there any way you can help me get a set too?

1 week later
#3128 7 years ago

Quoted from RussMyers:Recently added the Loop Combo scoop mods and made a East Dock sign.
RussM

Just wanted to repost the east dock sign picture. This isn't mine just saw that it wasn't on here any longer and figured it needed to be. This was created by pinsider RussMyers.

dock image (resized).jpgdock image (resized).jpg

Added over 7 years ago: actually found where this east dock sign came from 4 years ago in an older thread. Figured I really needed to give libtech the credit for the sign

at this post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/share-your-jurassic-park-mods/page/2

Post 72

#3131 7 years ago

OK I got my east dock sign together and installed. What do you guys think about it? Thanks again to RussMyers for making these files!

IMG_3635 (resized).JPGIMG_3635 (resized).JPG

IMG_3636 (resized).JPGIMG_3636 (resized).JPG

IMG_3637 (resized).JPGIMG_3637 (resized).JPG

#3133 7 years ago

One quick check...... does anyone have any information on this Jurassic Park Ford Explorer mod.

I saw this thread but all the images are not found and reading this it sounds like a cool mod

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/4tCITlPSLF8

and this one on thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/share-your-jurassic-park-mods/page/3
post 110

1 week later
#3187 7 years ago

OK I have got the bug to paint my pinball legs and other pieces on my JP. Looking around it seems that powder coating is fairly expensive, I got quoted 175.00 bucks to powder coat just 4 pinball legs. What other options do I have to paint the legs, side metal, back box hinge and so on?

2 months later
#3269 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

So I'm shopping out my JP (finally ) and have very hard standup targets on the right of the popbumpers. Almost impossible to trigger during normal play.
I'm planning to take them out to investigate (from under the playfield) but was wondering, if this is a common issue with an adviced fix?

I had that issue too, sometimes it just as easy as pressing hard on them to get them closer to the contact behind the plastic. getting them closer will make it easier for the ball to trigger it at a lower/softer speed. I hope this helps

3 months later
#3631 6 years ago
Quoted from Time:

I too am looking for input on this. How are your games leveled? What should it be? I have mine at what seems like is the max incline I can get but my ball seems sorta slow and lazily comes down the playfield some of the time.

This should help some

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/level-a-pinball

1 month later
#3711 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Can someone send me a link for palm trees? How many should I install?
Thanks

I can post a picture of my setup. I like the palm trees I added. I think it adds to the theme of the game and my pin was very well received at the Texas Pin Festival this year!

#3716 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Can someone send me a link for palm trees? How many should I install?
Thanks

I think my palm tree setup looks pretty dang cool. The got to add a dock sign as well!

Picture 5959 (resized).jpgPicture 5959 (resized).jpg

Picture 5958 (resized).jpgPicture 5958 (resized).jpg

Picture 5957 (resized).jpgPicture 5957 (resized).jpg

#3737 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

That is the Happiest TREX I have ever seen!

That was the one Mod my oldest daughter did before the last Texas pin fest. After that we just kind of left him that way LOL. no lisp instead I think he is just a little special, but still a ball eating and loving T-rex none the less.

1 week later
#3747 6 years ago

Does anyone have a full list of all different Mods that have been posted on any site for JP? I think that would be a good list to have on here.

I will start with just a few

1.) the T-rex skin with teeth Mod
2.) Gate Mod, both working and static
3.) Loop Scoop combo Mod
4.) Raptor cage Mod, both working and static
5.) Dock sign Mod
6.) white ceramic ball replacing the captive ball at the egg shot
7.) JP jeep with lighted head lights
8.) goat next to the T-rex chained up ready to be eaten
9.) Chads updated code
10.) adding more plastic dinos around the pf
what else have you all seen?

Updated per below posts

11.) palm trees
12.) Lit scoops
13.) lit t-rex saucer
14.) "when Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth" lighting mod
15.) ColorDMD

#3751 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The lit back panel, or are we considering that the When Dinosaurs...mod?

I guess those could be two different mods

#3759 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Do you guys want a static sign or would you prefer one that has the arrow spin slowly (on a motor) like in the movie where Dennis spins it after he ran it over. I don't really like static mods and am always looking for ways to make things pop.

OK i am listening!!!!

#3774 6 years ago

Yoyo, and will you be making more to sell?

1 week later
#3810 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I really need to update my gate... I still have the prototype in mine.

I would buy your prototype off of you so you can install your final style

PM sent

1 week later
#3834 6 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Below is a photo of the 'East Dock' sign mod by Pinsider outcida. It is a nice little add-on sign for JP.
Gord

Does the arrow move? Can you turn it to what ever direction you would like? When the shaker motor turns on does it make the arrow move a little?

3 weeks later
#3904 6 years ago
Quoted from brg126:

Selling a Jurassic Park Smart Scoop Lighting kit (available in pinside marketplace). I got it for my JP, but never had the chance to install it before I sold the game. $60 includes shipping, and an awesome Jurassic Park keychain. PM me if interested. I dont seem to have the install instructions, but I imagine it is online.

These are mine, PM sent!

#3910 6 years ago

Just a quick check to see recommendations for where to purchase the captive white ball mod for JP

#3913 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I was wanting to do this but everyone wants $50. I can spray paint a ball for that!

Here is one for 40 bucks. Are these things always high? or is there a place to get a deal on just one of these things? Maybe I can get a great deal if I wait until TPF next year, anyone have an idea if I might be able to find a deal on one of these at TPF??

ebay.com link: Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine Ceramic Powerball 20 9809 Free Shipping New

#3915 6 years ago

Maybe you can get a beat up one or scratched one for cheaper. The one I have was put in a tumbler to look more like an egg. Its great.

LOL that's what I need! Anyone got an old one that they would let go for cheaper?

#3923 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

comes to $56 for an order, which = $14/ball. I'm in for 1 + reasonable shipping costs ($3-4?). I can do the deal and shipping if I get 3 other folks interested and paid up

I am interested in one for sure!

#3929 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

So on another note, the ball keeps hitting the top green target when coming out of the shooter lane before it goes into the pop bumper area. What is the most likely culprit thats causing this issue?

I have the same issue, mine is so bad it never actually makes it into the pop bumper area from the shooter lane any longer.

#3944 6 years ago

Does anyone have a set of Scoop Light Icon's acrylic signs that they would want to sell me? PM me please

https://loopcombo.com/products/jurassic-park-scoop-light-set

#3946 6 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Hey Clint,
I don't have a set for sale, however I do have a lightly used set that I will send free of charge to you today via UPS. I had them on my JP for a few months and decided to go back to a stock look.
I will PM you the UPS tracking number after I ship them off in the next hour or so. Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy them.
Gord

You sir are a saint! Thank you very much!!!!

2 weeks later
#4057 6 years ago

Color dmd is so sick. A must have.

This is a MOD I would love but its hard to swallow the 400 price tag when my original one works still, maybe I can pick one of these up at the next TPF a little cheaper.

1 week later
#4168 6 years ago
Quoted from remf:

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. I guess I need to start making a tally of how many and which colors I need.
Lol, you never know ypurchn one day the d&d game just might be yours, but you’ll be the one coming down here to help me haul it out.

Here is a total count I did awhile ago

here is the exact corrected light count quantity updated after help with pinside comments below
#44 bulbs = 93 exactly
#89 bulbs = 25
#555 bulbs = 32(this includes coin door lights, start button light, and smart missile light)
#906 bulbs = 6
#455 bulbs = 7

#4172 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

My guess is the blinking bulbs on the bottom of the light box

You are correct sir

1 week later
#4258 6 years ago

I like the first one, but good grief 120 bucks after shipping is a bit much for inner art IMO. Anyone know if this product might show up at TPF?

1 month later
#4348 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

What do you guys think of these speaker decals?

those look great, good job!

3 weeks later
#4373 6 years ago

I have been looking for one of those since I first got my JP. Where did you find yours at?

1 week later
#4399 5 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

Huh... the single pack JP jeep I got is different than the one in the 5 pack. One is Jeep 12 with a translucent amber cover and the other is 18 with a wire cage and no cover.
What's the number on the one in the t-rex chase in JP? 10?

yes it is the number 10 on that jeep

4 months later
#4582 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

JP has a service bulletin about eos switches. They can definitely cause weak flippers in the game.

Where would the service bulletins be posted?

1 week later
#4608 5 years ago
Quoted from pduffy:

Hi,
Just picked up a JP project. Can anyone provide the LEDs needed to replace all lights in the game, backbox, etc...? Hoping to save some money rather than buying the kit.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Pat

I did a full list, go check out my earlier post

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/61#post-3620548

3 weeks later
#4653 5 years ago
Quoted from JurassicJarvis:

Just found this really good color scheme the yellow is really nice and im loving the glossy sides, how are the sides to glossy and shiny is that down to a new decal? Is that how the decals come or do you have to treat it aswell? Thanks guys.
[quoted image]

I just want to find someone that can supply me with the inner wall art, that is great!

1 month later
#4772 5 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'm looking at my first "Project Pin"... a Jurassic Park. I have not pulled the trigger yet, but have seen some pictures and under all the filth the machine seems to be in good shape cosmetically. It blows fuses when the switches are plugged in (I could probably figure that out), is filthy, but looks like it would clean up nice. The only thing that is scaring me is the guy says that at start up (with the switches unplugged so it can be tested) the TREX only moves left and right... not up and down. I fully understand that the TREX is "unobtanium" right now. For those of you with a physical machine, does the same motor run the left to right and up and down action on that machine or is it a separate motor? I'm trying to figure out if it is potentially a gearbox issue, bent TREX issue, or motor issue. Sorry, no pictures at this time. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated...

Here is one

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/041-5026-00

2 months later
#5289 5 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Has anyone got a link to a list of the bulb types and number of bulbs to do an LED conversion for JP?

I did a full count back in post #3040

Full cabinet Light count quantities

#44 bulbs = 93 exactly
#89 bulbs = 25
#906 bulbs = 6
#455 bulbs = 7

2 months later
#6260 4 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

For all those interested in my gun launcher and T-Rex box mods, I have completed my first small run (4 of each item) and have them posted in my pinside store which is now live.
Thanks!

In the picture of the sign mod there looks to be a fence to the right of it. Are you selling this as well? Can we get better pictures of that fence mod also?

Great looking mods by the way.

#6305 4 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Put the final touch on the electric fence. The 10,000 volt sign makes it complete.[quoted image]

OK I am onboard with both the sign and fence as a set let me know when you have some ready for sale, this looks great!!

7 months later
#7314 4 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Mine already had it installed when i got it. It's about 1/8in thick rubber pad about 1 1/2 inches square. Its like that black rubber that doesnt allow for much bounce.
Never thought about the practical use of it until others were saying the switch kept getting missed. It was determined that the ball was just jumping over that switch.
You could probably even go to Lowes and get some of that rubberized foam seal, and over time it would compress and probably act similar.
Sure you could probably even mount one of those blue rubber pads that machines use. Cant think of a game off hand right now that uses them though.

here is a post about the rubber t rex piece, I hope this helps

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 18.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c65mustang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club?tu=c65mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.