IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg
unnamed (2) (resized).jpg
IMG_1976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1972 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1970 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #63 Data East / JP Ball Trough fix (#7) [Video] Posted by ChadH (9 years ago)

Post #98 Jurassic Park Ford Explorer [External Article] Posted by blondetall (9 years ago)

Post #138 Ball not entering gate at pop bumpers Posted by accidental (9 years ago)

Post #159 Creation Of Jurassic Park’s CGI Dinos [Article / Video] Posted by blondetall (9 years ago)

Post #162 Link to Loop Combo Scoop Mod Thread Posted by InfiniteLives (9 years ago)

Post #182 Link to CRT Mod Thead Posted by CraZyMuffin (9 years ago)

Post #209 Custom Apron Cards Posted by Pinballocks (9 years ago)

Post #322 Playfield Back Wood-Block acrylic mod Posted by smerff (9 years ago)

Post #357 Switch Matrix / Random No Target Scoring Bug Posted by ChadH (9 years ago)

Post #374 Link to Shaker Problem Thread Posted by aobrien5 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bleacherbum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#435 9 years ago

Hi Rock914, I am interested in this this as well. I think it looks great. Is the under-cab light kit mentioned for the lighting of the acrylic? If then I would be interested in that as well. Of course, the final price will be the determining factor.

Phil

1 month later
#511 8 years ago

Hi ChadH,

I know virtually nothing about PIG 2s. How had is this to step up up?

OK, quick search and found PIG 2. Still would like input on the set-up and difficulty. This looks very interesting. Great effect on GoodToBeDad's gate.

#530 8 years ago

Thought I would share GoodToBeDad's gate mod. I very happy with this. Easy to install and adds to the play field without being too distracting (IMHO). Great support as GoodToBeDad was quick to respond to my question.

Now I am patiently waiting for winteriscoming's T-Rex and Rock914's acrylic backboard light mod?. Oh and I also love accidental's scoop mods my JP looks undressed without them.

Oh, sorry for the crappy photography. This picture doesn't do the gate mod justice.

Phil

JP-Mod.jpgJP-Mod.jpg

2 months later
#764 8 years ago

I found this reference on http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/desega/index1.htm

F8= 4a slo-blo +50 volt playfield coils.

3 years later
#4995 5 years ago

I thought I would post this in the club thread first. If this should be in the tech thread let me know.

Ok, I have sent out the original CPU and PPB for check/repair. The raptor pit coil had locked on. In the mean time, I have installed Rottendog boards and replaced the coil. All seemed Ok after a couple of games. Put the plastics back on and started a game. I noticed that the left sling was firing when ever the pops, raptor, kickoff, and TRex fire. The right sling is not affected. Diagnostics did not show any issues. I have reset all connects on the PPB and CPU. I my be incorrectly reading the switch matrix, as it doesn't seem that all of these do not have a common row or column (correct?). I have not found any loose or disconnected wires. Everything else seems to work as it should except for the left sling firing as mentioned above.

Anyone have any suggestion of what I should look at?

Thanks,
Phil

Update: I posted this question on the tech forum so if you have any input please post there so there is only one thread. Thanks Phil

2 months later
#5827 4 years ago

Installed my opto board from Davi today. Works great! Thanks Davi!

2 weeks later
#6111 4 years ago

Very nice! I am very much interested in your shooter and T-Rex mods and possibly the fence mod also. It will depend on how much is in my piggy bank.

2 weeks later
#6261 4 years ago

I need a new switch for the ramp switch assembly (500-2679-00). I do not need the complete assembly just the switch. The manual does not list the separate pieces that make up the assembly. Does anyone know what switch I need?

Thanks,
Phil

#6263 4 years ago

Thanks much for the quick and detailed response. This was very helpful. I had spent my time looking at the ramp assembly page (68), which was not helpful at all. I looked a Marco and then thought I would see what PBR had. PBR had the 180-5117 switch.

Many thanks,
Phil

1 week later
#6357 4 years ago

This post is to those of you that have purchased Geteos’s JURASSIC PARK T-REX REPLACEMENT STANDUP BOX.

First, let me say that the box is very nice. I am very pleased. My question concerns installing the flasher and spot lights.

If you have installed your replacement box, may I ask if you would be willing to post a picture of the back side of the box with all lamp connections? I am most likely being an idiot and over looking the obvious, but at the moment I am confused.

Thanks,
Phil

#6362 4 years ago

I received installation instructions from Greg for his replacement standup box. As I figured I was trying to do something stupid. Now have it installed along with the stun gun mid. Both look and work great. Thanks Greg for making these great mods.

Phil

2 years later
#8902 2 years ago

If anyone has raptor pit and the one on the Rt side by the upper flipper plastics (original) that they would be willing to sell, please PM me. I already have broken ones so only plastic in good condition please. Also do not want the CPR reproductions as the colors are a bit off from the originals. For references the plastics I am in search of are circled in red on the att shed picture.

Thanks,
Phil

AEADCF71-BFF7-4D43-8460-7A8F55A0AD41 (resized).jpegAEADCF71-BFF7-4D43-8460-7A8F55A0AD41 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#9042 2 years ago

Per the wiring on my JP (see attached picture) assuming that this is the same location as your request

The yellow/blue.wire attaches to the same point as the double yellow wires. The red/blue wire attaches to the terminal on the right that is currently not occupied. That terminal also has a small bit of the red wire that someone has cut off.

It appears that both of those wires were cut. It is curious as to why. After reattaching those wires I would have my finger on the off switch when powering up just in case things go sideways.

Phil

87D2538B-2192-400A-AF8C-0D5C7D87210A (resized).jpeg87D2538B-2192-400A-AF8C-0D5C7D87210A (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Needville, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Oakhurst, CA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bleacherbum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club?tu=bleacherbum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.