IMG_2307 (resized).jpeg
65CAB543-E774-4E3F-BE43-41A065718418 (resized).jpeg
172457CB-CDD8-4220-83F8-23B672578DD2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
71ZSWlVWEuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #63 Data East / JP Ball Trough fix (#7) [Video] Posted by ChadH (10 years ago)

Post #98 Jurassic Park Ford Explorer [External Article] Posted by blondetall (10 years ago)

Post #138 Ball not entering gate at pop bumpers Posted by accidental (9 years ago)

Post #159 Creation Of Jurassic Park’s CGI Dinos [Article / Video] Posted by blondetall (9 years ago)

Post #162 Link to Loop Combo Scoop Mod Thread Posted by InfiniteLives (9 years ago)

Post #182 Link to CRT Mod Thead Posted by CraZyMuffin (9 years ago)

Post #209 Custom Apron Cards Posted by Pinballocks (9 years ago)

Post #322 Playfield Back Wood-Block acrylic mod Posted by smerff (9 years ago)

Post #357 Switch Matrix / Random No Target Scoring Bug Posted by ChadH (9 years ago)

Post #374 Link to Shaker Problem Thread Posted by aobrien5 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6510 4 years ago

Hey! Happy to join the club!
20190530_102100 (resized).jpg20190530_102100 (resized).jpg

#6516 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Welcome, we are happy to have you! I see you needed something to break up the horror theme you have going. Then again, T-Rex and raptors are pretty horrifying.

Well, for me it has a lot to do with pricing, can't afford NIB games anymore. But this one I had to have, much appreciated by the rest of the family who's not that into pins that beat the crap out of you almost every time.
Do you have a pinsound board for this one also?

#6524 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Absolutely on the Pinsound. I've slightly modified Endprodukt's orchestration (not much you can do to improve it), and his orchestration completely changes the game with the music and callouts from the actual movie.
If you want to get an idea of it, you can download the orchestration from http://pinsound-community.org and I'm happy to give you a .psrec file you can play via PinSound Studio on your computer.

I already have it installed (my BSD is now in vintage mode..) and have been "updating" the endproduct mix a bit. It's a blast having a near excellent mix to work with.

#6528 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Oh cool. Yeah, I actually watched the entire movie on my PC and captured sound clips throughout. I added several sound effects/callouts, and removed a few from his original mix.
I've refrained from posting my updated mix, as I've not asked his permission to do so. Don't know what he would think, but the couple of times I've communicated with him he was not very engaging, so I figure its not worth the bother. My intent is not to disparage him at all, as his PinSound mixes are some of the best made, but I think he tends to be more independent than collaborative which I can respect.

Right, I was thinking the same thing.. Having spent ages on my BSD and MSF mixes, I can see how someone just adding bits and pieces here and there shouldn't be uploading anything unless it is a total different beast, then it should be shared. Which I might actually end up with if I have the time

1 month later
#6827 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Thanks. I was going to have repaired eventually as I’m not able to do it but was wondering if there’s anything that could help now so I’m not just eating the 100$. Seems like I Should have done my homework first on this one.

Try loosening the screws on the audio board, thus floating the ground. It helped me alot.

4 weeks later
#7011 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, I need a break from working on the teeth, so here is my rendition of the broken T-Rex fence. The two posts are 3D printed then I cover the upper part of the columns with a scratched metal riveted graphic. I then embed 4 frazzled metal wires on each post to represent the broken lines. Secure with some mounting tape on the rotating T-Rex plastic, and they are locked into place.
Simple look, but a little work to pull it off. I had to relocate some palm trees, but overall I really like what they add visually. As usual, I've put these on my JP Mod site (http://thezumwaltfamily.com/jppinball). For anyone interested in purchasing, please PM me. The fence set is $45 including US shipping.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have added sound fx of the wires snapping as the T-Rex attacks at the start of tri-ball mode, perfectly synced to the dmd animation, If I get that mod maybe I should sync to the T-Rex itself..?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club?tu=Hazzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.