Topic Stats

• 7,432 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 minutes ago by Darscot
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,760 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

595B2BEC-4343-4E2F-AA69-9A74A726B573 (resized).jpeg
25E8FDE1-D72D-4C94-8B5D-3D30787EBEAC (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).JPG
IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3478.JPG
IMG_3477.JPG
IMG_3476.JPG
IMG_3475.JPG
IMG_3474.JPG
77A714A2-CABB-417C-B1EB-527CF83FAEDA (resized).png
IMG_3421 (resized).JPG
IMG_3420 (resized).JPG
Jurassic Park 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3409.JPG
IMG_3406.JPG
IMG_3404.JPG

Topic index (key posts)

57 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #63 Data East / JP Ball Trough fix (#7) [Video] Posted by ChadH (5 years ago)

Post #98 Jurassic Park Ford Explorer [External Article] Posted by blondetall (5 years ago)

Post #138 Ball not entering gate at pop bumpers Posted by accidental (5 years ago)

Post #159 Creation Of Jurassic Park’s CGI Dinos [Article / Video] Posted by blondetall (5 years ago)

Post #162 Link to Loop Combo Scoop Mod Thread Posted by InfiniteLives (5 years ago)

Post #182 Link to CRT Mod Thead Posted by CraZyMuffin (5 years ago)

Post #209 Custom Apron Cards Posted by Pinballocks (5 years ago)

Post #322 Playfield Back Wood-Block acrylic mod Posted by smerff (5 years ago)

Post #357 Switch Matrix / Random No Target Scoring Bug Posted by ChadH (5 years ago)

Post #374 Link to Shaker Problem Thread Posted by aobrien5 (5 years ago)

Post #436 Rock Custom Pinball Under Cab Lighting mod Posted by Rock914 (4 years ago)

Post #457 Rock Custom Pinball Acrylic Playfield Backer Mod [Video] Posted by Rock914 (4 years ago)

Post #510 GoodToBeDad's Ramp Gate Mod - Controlled with a PIG2 [Video] Posted by ChadH (4 years ago)

Post #554 1:43 Scale JP JEEP [Amazon Link] Posted by winteriscoming (4 years ago)

Post #570 T-Rex Saucer Replacement [Link] Posted by outcida (4 years ago)

Post #631 T-Rex Hand Puppet Mod Posted by smerff (4 years ago)

Post #687 Loopcombo Site Link Posted by accidental (4 years ago)

Post #743 JP Jeep Flasher Mod [Video / Link to thread] Posted by lkadlec (4 years ago)

Post #950 Chad's Unofficial Code [Link] Posted by ChadH (4 years ago)

Post #1092 CPU / Display Chip Locations [Picture] Posted by Crash (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6510 8 months ago

Hey! Happy to join the club!
20190530_102100 (resized).jpg

#6516 8 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Welcome, we are happy to have you! I see you needed something to break up the horror theme you have going. Then again, T-Rex and raptors are pretty horrifying.

Well, for me it has a lot to do with pricing, can't afford NIB games anymore. But this one I had to have, much appreciated by the rest of the family who's not that into pins that beat the crap out of you almost every time.
Do you have a pinsound board for this one also?

#6524 8 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Absolutely on the Pinsound. I've slightly modified Endprodukt's orchestration (not much you can do to improve it), and his orchestration completely changes the game with the music and callouts from the actual movie.
If you want to get an idea of it, you can download the orchestration from http://pinsound-community.org and I'm happy to give you a .psrec file you can play via PinSound Studio on your computer.

I already have it installed (my BSD is now in vintage mode..) and have been "updating" the endproduct mix a bit. It's a blast having a near excellent mix to work with.

#6528 8 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Oh cool. Yeah, I actually watched the entire movie on my PC and captured sound clips throughout. I added several sound effects/callouts, and removed a few from his original mix.
I've refrained from posting my updated mix, as I've not asked his permission to do so. Don't know what he would think, but the couple of times I've communicated with him he was not very engaging, so I figure its not worth the bother. My intent is not to disparage him at all, as his PinSound mixes are some of the best made, but I think he tends to be more independent than collaborative which I can respect.

Right, I was thinking the same thing.. Having spent ages on my BSD and MSF mixes, I can see how someone just adding bits and pieces here and there shouldn't be uploading anything unless it is a total different beast, then it should be shared. Which I might actually end up with if I have the time

1 month later
#6827 6 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Thanks. I was going to have repaired eventually as I’m not able to do it but was wondering if there’s anything that could help now so I’m not just eating the 100$. Seems like I Should have done my homework first on this one.

Try loosening the screws on the audio board, thus floating the ground. It helped me alot.

4 weeks later
#7011 5 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, I need a break from working on the teeth, so here is my rendition of the broken T-Rex fence. The two posts are 3D printed then I cover the upper part of the columns with a scratched metal riveted graphic. I then embed 4 frazzled metal wires on each post to represent the broken lines. Secure with some mounting tape on the rotating T-Rex plastic, and they are locked into place.
Simple look, but a little work to pull it off. I had to relocate some palm trees, but overall I really like what they add visually. As usual, I've put these on my JP Mod site (http://thezumwaltfamily.com/jppinball). For anyone interested in purchasing, please PM me. The fence set is $45 including US shipping.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have added sound fx of the wires snapping as the T-Rex attacks at the start of tri-ball mode, perfectly synced to the dmd animation, If I get that mod maybe I should sync to the T-Rex itself..?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside